When I said, Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very close. Very, very, close and yes, he has a name." I felt myself getting wet, not only from Brian's playful touch, but from the visual that was occurring in my mind's eye. My fantasy reel started playing in my head. "Our, let's say, partner in crime, is our very good friend, and well...your roommate Paul."

I closed my eyes and waited to see what he would say or do. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I know I wasn't expecting his next question.

"Really, Paul. Ok," he said lightly and continued with his delicious finger movements. "What exactly are we doing in this threesome, with 'our partner in crime' and my best friend and roommate?"

"Well, we're doing what you do in a menage. We're having sex with each other." I was too nervous to even attempt to try and explain my fantasy.

"I figured that Liv." He slid his fingers out of me and lightly slapped my pussy for my sarcastic answer. It was so unexpected, I yelped and then laughed at myself and him. He continued to ask questions as he slid his fingers back into my warm honeyed sex. "What exactly, in detail, are we doing?"

Brian moved closer to me and held me tight. I stopped thinking about everything I said that morning and realized I was still standing in my entry hall, between two very attractive men, and dressed in nothing but my boyfriend's white shirt. Even though I was half-naked, I felt more exposed emotionally than I did physically. My mind was spinning as I recalled every single word I had said to Brian that morning. I wondered how much of my fantasy he had shared with Paul.

It took a few moments for my head to clear. Brian's grasp tighten on my arms. I looked at him in disbelief. I had told Brian all of the intimate details of my fantasy and now, I was sure he'd shared them with Paul. Looking at Paul standing a few feet away, I knew he was aware of everything I wanted to do with him and Brian.

As I recalled everything I said, I also remembered all of the things I didn't tell him. I didn't tell him my answers to all of my self-analysis regarding why a menage fascinated me. Like, my wanting to see how the power trip felt of being with two men. I didn't mention my need to be wanted by two men, to be used by two men, to be loved by them, or at least, to be lusted for by them.

I didn't tell him, how sometimes I hated the fact that I was always the good girl. I didn't say, on occasion, I wanted to be the bad girl, the naughty girl, even the slutty girl. I'd missed out on all of that in high school and college. I was more focused on doing what was right and focussing on my life's goals. Hell, I missed out on that all my life. I didn't tell him, that this specific fantasy would be like making up for all of, or some of, the things I'd missed out on during my younger days.

I also didn't tell him about the raw feelings, the animalistic feelings I had. About wanting to feel how it would be to be filled by two men, one in the front and one in the back. I didn't discuss how I wanted to feel two cocks inside me as if they were duelling over me. I didn't comment on how I wondered what it would feel like if they banged into each other inside me. I surely didn't tell him that, sometimes, when we were fucking and he stuck his finger in my anus, I fantasized about it being another man's cock.

No, I didn't tell him any of that. I did, however, think about all of the things I told him. Then I thought about the truly intimate, personal analysis I didn't share with him. I did all of this while standing in my entry hall between the two men who were the main characters in my fantasy. I knew immediately that my thoughts registered in my expression.

My face must have gone bright red, because I could feel the heat start in my cheeks and cover my chest. At the same time, butterflies were having a party in my stomach, and my pussy wasn't being left out of the fun and games either. I immediately felt myself become excited and very wet as I remembered the things I said I'd like to do. But, it was a fantasy. Fantasies aren't supposed to come true.

"Are you going to invite our friend and potential 'partner in crime' in or leave him standing in your doorway?" Brian's breath was hot along the side of my face and his hands were sliding up and down my arms, reassuring me, as he spoke.

"Brian, what did you do?" I asked quietly, as I leaned against him to regain the strength back in my legs. I felt as if I was going to hit the floor in sheer embarrassment. All the while, Paul stood in the doorway, smiling and holding two wrapped presents in his hands.

"Happy Birthday, Liv," Paul said, still standing there, looking at me with a hint of concern in his eyes. "It's ok if you don't want me to come in," he said, casually. "I guess this is a bigger surprise than you expected."

He was being so sweet and understanding of the situation. His smile changed from sly to completely kind and caring the second he saw me blush and step back. At first I thought, I hope I haven't hurt his feelings. My second thought was, Don't be stupid, he's your friend, invite him in and figure this out.

"No, Paul. It's fine. Please come in."

I shook my head, a little in disbelief, a little in self-admiration for actually saying it out loud. I thought, Is this fine? Is this what I want? I wondered what I was going to do. Did I just invite my friend in for a drink to be polite, or did I just invite another man into my bed for a menage and a fantasy come true? I wasn't exactly clear on the details at that moment.

"Are you sure?" Paul asked, as if reading my thoughts. He cautiously stepped into the entryway.

"No, to be honest Paul, I'm not sure of much right now. Please come in and give me a few moments to think about all of...this...whatever this is."

"Ok," he said, as he entered and kissed my cheek. "Happy Birthday, Liv." He handed me the gifts. "Don't make any decisions you really don't want to. It's good either way. We're good either way. Understand what I'm saying?"

I nodded and returned his smile and his kiss. How could you not love a guy who was so understanding in the oddest of situations. I felt bad about my reaction. I simply wasn't prepared to see Paul standing there.

I looked from Paul to Brian, then back to Paul. I took a deep breath and focused my attention on Brian. "I'm going to get us some drinks. Then you'd better explain what you were thinking."

Although my words were focused on Brian, my statement was directed to both. I looked at Paul and made sure he knew I wanted to hear from him too. He smiled, held up his hands in an, I'm innocent motion, and nodded his understanding. As I left the two of them and made my way to the kitchen for drinks, I heard Paul's voice.

"Fuck Brian! What were you thinking? She doesn't seem to me like she has any desire to be part of a threesome with me. Hell man, she doesn't look like she wants to be part of a twosome with you right now, my friend."

I smiled as I placed the gifts on the couch table and walked into the kitchen. The first thing I did was take several deep breaths and try to clear my thoughts.

"Oh God, what am I going to do?" The thought ran through my head, but the words came aloud from my mouth. I took three wine glasses and opened a bottle of my favorite red. If nothing else happened, we were going to have some decent wine.

When I left the kitchen, both men were sitting in the living area, quietly talking. Some soft Jazz music played in the background and a few candles were lit. A mood was being set and the two orchestrating it were focused on me. I watched them both, smiling and easily reading their thoughts. Looking from the calm, softer curves of Brian's face, to the more suntanned, weather touched features of Paul's, I realized it wasn't going to be a fair fight. It was definitely two on one, but isn't that exactly the way I wanted it? The naughty thoughts kept running through my brain and I found myself giving in to them.

I couldn't count the number of times I dreamt of having these two men in bed with me. My dreams were so vivid, I'd wake up wondering if I'd orgasmed in my sleep and then question if that was even possible for a woman to do. They were both staring at me. The want and lust apparent on their faces. I laughed to myself as I realized the only things between me and my fantasy coming to life was Brian's white shirt and me saying yes.

"Well, who's first?" I asked, as I placed the tray with the wine and glasses on the table. I had no idea what caused them both to gasp aloud. I looked at two shocked faces and started to laugh. Two men, both over six feet tall, sat there with mouths hung open, practically drooling.

I realized what I said and what they interpreted as my meaning. I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to pee myself. Tears formed in my eyes and I started to cough.

"Don't be so sure of yourselves gentlemen. I don't mean, who's first with me, I mean, who wants to explain first."

I watched as the two men looked at each other, then back to me. Finally, Paul said, "It's your show Bri, you should start."

"Thanks buddy, nice to know you've got my back," Brian said, as he took a sip of wine.

"Don't worry Bri, I'm right behind you." Paul laughed, "A good place to be if Liv starts throwing things."

Brian cleared his throat and started his explanation. "Well baby, the long and short of it is that I wanted to give you something special for your birthday. I wanted to give you something very special, something unique, something you couldn't or wouldn't get for yourself." He took another sip of wine and a deep breath.

"Go on, I'm listening," I said, as I practically drank down my entire glass.

"Well, the more I thought about what that special, unique thing could be, the more my mind kept returning to your telling of a menage between the three of us." He hesitated and looked from me to Paul. "A few days ago, I approached Paul with my idea. I told him about your fantasy and asked if he was agreeable."

"Really?" I looked at the two of them. "So, you thought it was okay to share my private conversation and some of my innermost thoughts with Paul?" I stared at Brian. "And you." I looked from Brian to Paul and asked, "You agreed to participate in a menage without even talking to me about it?"

"Well, a Liv, a..." he hesitated and looked at Brian, "I guess I figured if Bri was telling me about everything, I assumed it was true and that you were open to the idea."

"Do either of you know what a fantasy is?" I waited a few seconds, fully knowing neither would answer my question. "It's something that is in your imagination. It's not supposed to be real, it's like magic and pretense. It doesn't get acted upon.

"You know, make believe, dream like, imagined."

"Does that mean you don't want one?" Brian asked straight out. Now, both sets of male eyes were focused on me once again.

"Liv, you know if you don't want this, all you have to do is tell me and I'm out of here. No harm, no foul." Paul looked at me as if he were more embarrassed than I was. "I'm sorry if you think I was too cocksure of the outcome. I thought it was something you wanted and, well, to be honest, I was honored that you would choose me to join you."

"Oh Christ!" Again, the words that were supposed to stay in my head, came out of my mouth. "It's not that Paul. It's not your fault." I looked at Brian.

"Oh, so I guess that means it's my fault." He tossed his hands in the air like he didn't understand how that could possibly be. "I have to admit, I thought a menage-a-trois sounded a little on the kinky side of sexy. At the same time, I want it, I'm also reluctant." He looked down at his hands, "I'm selfish when it comes to you Olivia. To be completely honest, I'm a little insecure too."

He started to play with his watch band and took a few deep, sighing breaths. "I want to be unselfish Liv. I want to give you the fantasy of your dreams. You've given me so many of mine that I want to fulfill one for you." Brian looked to Paul, speaking to him as much as to me. "Paul is the only person I love enough, respect enough, and trust enough to share you with. He's the only one I'd ever think of giving complete access to you."

"Brian stop for a second. I didn't mean that it was your fault. I didn't even mean you had to explain all of that." I hesitated, trying to figure out what I had meant. "I wasn't questioning your choice in partners, or your reasons. Well, not exactly."

"Well, maybe you could tell us what you mean Liv and what you want. That would make things a little easier and a lot clearer." Brian got up, looking all sexy half naked, and walked over to me as if this whole conversation was normal and could be wrapped up with a simple answer. He kissed my cheek and said, "I thought I was giving you something special, something you wanted, something you would enjoy."

"I need a minute to think," I said. I sat down, closed my eyes, tried to relax, and rubbed my temples with my fingers. I needed to clear my head. My hormones were still on overdrive from screwing around with Brian before Paul interrupted us and it wasn't exactly helping me make a rational decision.

"Here," Brian said. He grabbed one of the presents from the table and handed it to me. "While you are thinking, open this. Hopefully this present will be a little easier for you to accept."

I took it and opened it as I thought about what to say next. It was the camera that I had told him I wanted for my trip when we talked a few weeks ago. Brian paid detailed attention to the things I said whenever we spoke. It was another thing I loved about him. It was another thing I was going to miss.

"I hope it's the right one."

"Yes, it's exactly what I wanted," I said, as I gave him a kiss. "Thank you, baby."

"It's ready to go, camera card and all. Picture ready." He smiled and winked at me. "Hopefully, I haven't screwed everything up. I'd like to make you happy Liv. I tried to make sure everything I did was to fulfill a wish you had shared with me."

"I know Brian, and you did. It's just that the first part could have been handled a little better, I think. Don't you?" Reaching over, I took his hand in mine and watched his reaction to what I had said.

"No," he said, "no, I think it was handled perfectly. It was a surprise, it was what you said you would love to experience at least once in your lifetime. I think you still do, but you're hesitating. All you have to do is say, yes or no." He looked at Paul and as if some silent communication passed between them. Paul got up and came over to us.

"I'm here Liv. I'm here for you, for this if it's still an open option. I'm gone if it's not. It's all up to you." He kissed me softly on the lips and reached down and took my hands in his. Brian was kissing the back of my neck and playing with my hair at my nape.

"It's your choice baby. Yes or no?" Brian whispered as he licked along my shoulder blade.

"Yes or no?" Paul whispered, brought my hands to his lips, and kissed them. Placing my forefinger in his mouth, he sucked on it very suggestively and I felt my body quiver.

I had to make a decision. I had fantasized about this countless times, but did I really want it? Was I making up for what I missed out on in the past or was it something I truly was into doing? My head was spinning with the conflict of the good girl/bad girl thoughts that always kept me from making choices like this.

My fantasies were about hard cocks, maleness, wantonness, and wanting to be consumed by two men. This was different. Here were two real, live human beings. I loved Brian, I really liked Paul. I trusted both of them. Only now, right this moment, did I realize that I wanted both of them. This was my chance to reach out and take what I needed. This was my chance to fulfil my ultimate sexual fantasy.

I decided, this was one opportunity I was not going to pass on. It was like the perfect storm, everything and everyone lined up perfectly. This was a once in a lifetime, never again moment. I decided to take it. Besides, I was leaving town. I could live out my fantasy and escape any potential consequences.

"Oh Christ!" I said, as I took a deep breath and felt my body reacting to these two men. Two men who I knew I loved on some levels, who were my friends, and who I knew would never hurt me. I looked at Paul's big brown eyes staring at me. I felt the warmth of Brian's chest against my back as he pulled me into his arms. My voice was the one I heard break the tension in the room.

"Yes," I said as I looked back at Brian and kissed him. "Yes," I repeated as I turned and gazed into Paul's eyes and squeezed his hands as they held mine.

It was in that moment, that unexpected moment, that my life took a most memorable twist.

~~~~~~~~~~

We walked down the hall as a threesome. Brian leading the way, holding my right hand, and Paul following me, holding my left. All I could think was, Oh God, please let this be as good as I fantasized it would be.

When we entered the room, things seemed to go in slow motion for a while. Paul was in front of me, kissing me lightly on the face and his fingers were tracing along my cheeks and neck. Brian was standing slightly to my right, watching Paul and me as we kissed.

Paul started to unbutton my shirt and I looked to Brian, who gave me a soft smile and took a step back from us to get a better view as I was being undressed by the other man.

Only then did I notice the camera Brian had placed on the bedside table. He'd also brought in the other gift box. I never even saw him pick it up off the table. He tossed it on the bottom of the bed. Then I watched as he slid out of his jeans. He took a few steps back and sat on the side of the bed and unwrapped the parcel. He opening the pink colored box and pulled out my birthday gift.

"Oh Christ."

He'd bought me a Hitachi vibrator, just like that scene in my fantasy that I told him about. "Oh Christ," I repeated as the two men smirked at me and I felt myself clench my vaginal muscles.

Paul undid the last button on my shirt and placed his hands underneath, gently removing it from my shoulders. He slid it down my arms until it fell from my body, and then looked me over from head to toe. When he returned his gaze to my eyes, he said, "You look beautiful Liv, simply beautiful."

"Thank you," I said. I swallowed the lump in my throat and gave him a quick kiss. caressing my fingers along his cheekbone, over his jaw, and over his chin. I could feel the roughness of his unshaven face; his features were more weathered and sculpted than Brian's. His hands were strong and rough from years of physical work.

While I was still stroking Paul's cheek, I reached back with my opposite hand and touched Brian's smoother, more closely shaven face. I always thought both men were very similar in looks - both tall with thick wavy dark hair and big brown eyes, and both good looking. Yet now, looking at them more closely, more as individuals instead of two friends, they seemed so different from each other.

Brian came to stand behind me, while Paul stepped back and started to strip. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and I was fascinated by the suntan marks along his sleeve and collar line, so different from Brian's even toned skin.

I continued to watch Paul undress as Brian whispered in my ear, "Do you like what you see so far? Taking it all in baby?"

I nodded and nervously licked my lips. Paul undid the button and zipper of his jeans and pulled them off, revealing white boxer briefs. There was something reassuring yet sexy about it, about the way he seemed self-assured even in his white-cotton underwear.

And then he pulled them down, allowing me a first glimpse of his manhood, which was almost fully erect and very thick. I reached back and took Brian's cock in my hand. He too was on his way to a full erection.

123456...9