All Comments on 'When I Saw You'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Another great story

Really enjoyed this.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 10 years ago
the end?

So sad!

Loved the story.. would even more love a continuation!!

Beg

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Gasp of relief

When the other comment said it was so sad, I thought that meant the ending was sad, not that it was sad it was ending. Read the whole thing waiting for disaster to hit... . Beyond thrilled at the HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I have not enjoyed a story so much as this one. Please consider doing an addition or continuation. This was very enjoyable.

lacedaemonlacedaemonabout 10 years ago
nice!

I really enjoyed this story. Great idea, nicely told, and especially well written.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 10 years ago
Don't know how I missed that one

Awesome blend of sensual and artistic appreciation of beautiful male bodies, nude or not. So nice to have a story where both guys are into each other and make the relationship work both mentally and physically. And the photo angle was skillfully done and completely believable. You really are one of the best, Cia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awwwww

Omg this was such a great story...... amazing job!!!

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Beautiful

Awww I had to fight the urge to read the ending just to see how you had the characters destined to be together or conclude as a fling. I'm happy that they ended up happy together!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Simply glorious !!

I'm in love with your stories and this one is a fantastic symphony of aesthetics put into words - all through it, we find the beauty of colours, of the body, of movement, and the capture of sensual forms by a camera. Not ruling out the beauty of the attraction between Balian and Paul - I was soo happy it was a mutual appeal ! Paul sounds absolutly scrumptious - the description of his body only adds up to the sensuous beauty of this story.

Congratulations - I loved your story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful, Seductive, Sensual, Erotic......

This story was beautifully written, and very believable. I absolutely loved the artistic, sensual, seductive theme. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

I really liked your story.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Loved this story? Epilogue????? PLEASE?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous