When I'm Away from You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen pushed me off of her "lie back baby, let me take care of you." I was lying on my back, she pulled the covers away from my chest and lowered her open mouth to my right nipple, she began teasing it with her tongue. This actually is something that I really enjoy and can feel the sensation all the way to my dick. It's like there is a nerve running between the two.

"Oh baby, I love it when you suck on my nipples, it makes me so hard!" Helen continued doing this to me for a few minutes, making me wild with lust! "I'm so horny for you baby that I need to lick my cum out of your pussy!" I gasped out!

She released my nipple and lowered her head down to my cock, taking it in her mouth. Her other hand was barely caressing my balls. She started real slow taking about the top third of my 6-inch cock into her mouth. I could feel her saliva running down my shaft onto my ball sack. Then she started taking as much of my cock into her mouth as she could, which is a little over half of it.

"That's it baby, suck daddy's cock, ooh yeah, just like that baby. I'm so horny for you my cock is leaking baby! Oh yeah, that's a good girl!"

"Mmmhuh" was all Helen got out. "Oh, baby my cock is leaking, lick my dick hole!" She quickly went to my dick hole with her tongue and flicked the tip of her tongue right into my dick hole, licking up everything! She continued to flick her tongue across my opening several more times.

Then she took me as deep as she could again. I placed my hand on the top of her head and on each downstroke, I'd push her just a little further down my shaft. She gaged a time or two, but I've noticed when I push her just a little past her comfort level It really seems to turn her on. More often than not when I do this to her, after I release her head, she will come up for air with a wild look in her eyes that I've only seen when I do this.

"Oh baby, I need to taste your sweet pussy!" I said, as I pulled Helen up off my cock and gave her a deep kiss, exploring her mouth with my tongue. She lay on her back with her legs spread open so I could get between her legs. I started to caress her stomach and chest all the way up to her neck, then down past her belly button. I continued caressing her, purposely ignoring her nipples. "Mmmm yeahhh" She moaned, and would expose her neck to me.

I can always tell when Helen is getting really turned on in this position. She'll tilt her head back allowing me better access to her neck area and will take both of her hands and gently grasp the ends of her hair and just hold it.

Helen was making sounds of pleasure, little sighs and mews, she was breathing heavier and her chest was flushed. I started to slowly run my palm across one of her rock-hard nipples, occasionally grasping her whole breast or pinching her nipples between my fingers.

I started to kiss her around her belly button and moved lower to just above her pubic bone, running kisses down the inside of each thigh. She was starting to press her pussy towards my mouth. Her lips were engorged, her pussy was blossoming out like flower petals, she was ready!

I began kissing her mound and slowly worked down each side of her outer pussy lips. I kissed and licked everywhere but her core. She was beginning to buck her pussy into me, I got my tongue extra wet and flattened it out and gave her a long slow lick from the bottom of her opening all the way to the top of her clit. "Ooohhh yesss baby!" She moaned in desire!

I continued to lick her slowly, savoring her scent and enjoying the taste of sweet juices. I could lick her all night long! She began pushing herself against my mouth in a slow rhythm, I slowed my licking to match her thrusts into my face. She gently grabbed my ears and was pulling me to her wet, hot, juicy cunt. She would pull then release my ears letting me know the speed she desired. I started to focus on her clit about every other lick.

"I need you to fuck me.......... fuck me baby, please........stick that cock in me, I need it now!" Helen begged. She was writhing, panting and leaking, her pussy was swollen and gapped open, she needed my cock.

I got up on my knees between her spread open legs and grabbed my cock, squeezing the shaft, moving up her torso and when my cock was right over her right nipple, I squeezed it and milked out a huge drop of precum. I rubbed my cock head over her nipple, when it pulled away there was a long stringy strand of precum stretching from my cock to her nipple. I backed down her torso and lowered my tongue to her nipple, licking up every drop.

"Baby I need your dick in me......... please fuck me baby, I need that cock now!" Helen was more than ready; she was begging for it. I lined my cock up with her juicy pussy hole and slammed it all the way to the bottom in one thrust. She was so wet, it went in effortlessly, I held it all the way in and pressed my whole body into Helen's, holding motionless for about 10 seconds.

"Oh baby, I need this so bad, I've needed to fuck you so bad baby. Do you need me to fuck you?" I asked?

"Yes, I need you, please fuck me daddy!" replied Helen. I knew I wouldn't last too long with all the time we'd been apart. I was hoping that by eating Helen's pussy that she would be close as well.

I began thrusting in a fairly steady forceful way. I'd bottom out hold for about a second then withdraw to about my cock head then repeat. I was so fucking hard, Helen was wet enough on the outside of her mound that we'd kind of stick together when I buried myself, making a wet smacking sound when our pelvises slapped together.

By this time, I was off in my head with crazy thoughts of eating my cum out of Helen's pussy again!

"I'm so horny I need to eat my cum right out of your pussy baby, you get me so horny I can't help myself!" I said as I picked up my speed a little.

Helen was reaching the point of cuming, I could see the signs. She was breathing heavy and holding her legs open wider with her feet pointed straight and slightly lifted off the mattress. "Grab my ass...... yeah that's it...... I'm cuummminnngg! Uhhhh uhhh yeah, that's it baby fuck me, yeahhh!" Helen yelled!

Each of my hands were grabbing a handful of Helen's ass, I could feel her orgasm on my cock and it put me over the edge! I pumped into her, my cum was shooting out in spurts. It seemed like quite a bit more than usual, it felt like it was leaking out around us. When I quit cuming, I just lay on top of Helen with all thoughts of eating my cum quickly vanishing!

We lay there panting, my cock was slowly deflating, I pushed myself up off of Helen and was back to kneeling between her splayed open legs. I wanted to see my cum leaking out of her beautiful pussy. I could see a stream of it leaking down her.

Helen lay there quietly, watching me, I wondered what she would think if I actually did it. I decided I had to try it, I couldn't waste this opportunity, I had saved this for 13 days!

"I need to lick your pussy baby; I have to taste you!" I breathed out. I slowly lowered my head down to her freshly fucked pussy, her lips were still gapping open and there was cum leaking out everywhere! I extended my tongue out and lapped my first taste of cream pie! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was bitter and tasted like nothing else I've ever had, but she was so creamy and warm and wet that I had to lick her again, tasting our combined juices.

I ran my tongue from her little rosebud all the way to her gaping hole. I was getting mildly horny again with all that was happening and I continued to lap the cream from her pussy. I licked until all the traces of my cum and hers were gone. Once I finished, I wiped my hand across my face removing most of the juices and snuggled back up to Helen. Oddly enough I felt a since of accomplishment for actually carrying through with it.

It's still not something I do regularly but every now and then I can't help myself and I end up eating my cream right out of Helen's freshly fucked pussy. The next time I get the urge, I think I'll have Helen straddle my face and let it drip straight out of her honey hole onto my lips and tongue before lapping at her juicy pussy!

All I can say is "Damn, I can't wait for next deer season!"

12