All Comments on 'When in Doubt'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 2 years ago

An okay story, with a happy ending. Though, I found it, somewhat, convoluted.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

A very interesting story that had some build up to possible cheating situations, but it was fun to read an actual non cheating story if a couple that found their way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should have dumped her ass years earlier, after that “he may have made it a little further around the bases” bullshit. No wonder he never fully trusted her.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

The conversation in the hotel was stilted and unnatural.

“If your hymen is intact”? Who the fucks talks like that? And if he doesnt believe her, why would she want to be with that fucktard anyway?

He’s a self important, moralistic hypocrite. He expects her to prove her virginity while declaring his own is based on his word.

She needs to find a better man than this clown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Couldn't get past the first page of a sanctimonius, pompous prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Suzy cheated with Mark and would not admit to how far it went. The story should have ended there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Attention to detail. If he was supposed to share a room with Shorty, why was there only one bed?

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 2 years ago

I like it...it was a new take on an old trope. Very entertaining.

As for the name of the category, Cheating spouses would be best.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"She was obviously still slightly drunk, but her explanation actually made sense." Write about what you know. It made no sense in terms of our corrupt employment law. The "their 'gay'" trope is way over done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't believe that a high school guy in love with a girl for so long would just letter "date" Mark without saying anything. An older man, maybe, just lets it go for whatever reason. But in high school when she drifts away to party? And why would she say she let Mark get farther than him and he not get upset? Again, he is young and would have some temper of sorts to be pissed off that he is patient and considerate and she goes and lets the guy get farther?

I don't see that as real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dancing with employees is not a good idea but not something that would or should end a marriage. Dancing and Kissing employees, while drinking, at a work sponsored event, can get you fired and end or harm a marriage.

He really skimmed over that a little to easily and let her explain it away in a very stupid manner.

Also, he really didn't address the Mark think in high school. Why he didn't shut it down at the start is amazing. Young guys in high school don't let things like that go as easily as he did. She says she knew they were a couple but because they didn't come out and declare to the world they were exclusive she could date and let the guy get to "bases" her true love never did?

He should have taken her virginity that night and then start dating others. Later, He can tell Mark he got there first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK, I should have known, from that little intro, that it would turn out to have been a false alarm. Still, littleOneWon skillfully set up the typical LW cheating template with her dubious high school behavior, thus setting the precedent for extra-marital cheating. But he did sort of tip his hand with his intro remark about maybe LW should be re-titled CW. So I gave this a 4 instead of the 5 that this author usually merits. While patting myself on the back for having made that same remark months earlier, in comments about another refreshing story with a true Loving Wife, "I Knew The Bride" by BillandKate.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Interesting story. One thing I've always said was that living your life not trusting your spouse is no way to live your life. Suzy's episode with Mark certainly would have brought into question her untrustworthiness since she was supposedly exclusive with Jay at the time and she just dumped him to date Mark without any explanation to Jay. Then the events at the party is hardly the way a loving wife should act. Especially in front of her employees. This would be a hard one to get a handle on if I was her husband. There appears only be two cases in 10 to 12 years that would call into doubt her trustworthiness. She was still a virgin after Mark so she didn't lie. As much as I hate to say it I guess I would keep her but...Trust but verify would definitely always be on my mine at anything that didn't remotely pass the husband test. Always enjoy your LW stories. Looking forward to the next one.

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

They had two kids while living in a RV, really? Where were the kids in this whole story and especially the graveyard time?

/

I see what the writer wanted to do, a twist, and did OK, but it was just OK.

/

3.7*, hooyah...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol I loved it

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

To answer your question on whether LW should be calling Cheating Wives...No. I enjoy most LW stories that don't make the husband into a weak, wimpy character nor the loving wife a complete idiot. I do wish Lit would do a separate category for blatant cuck stories so I don't have to check tags, prefaces, or comments to determine what's in the story before I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong category. Mostly a teenage years catalog. Obvious ending. Ridiculous premise. No one was partying at the start of Covid - especially an office party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Not your best work but not bad. As you left the male happy this time perhaps you should attempt leaving the female unhappy next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent tale. Tried hard, but in the end had no real “ punch”. But thanks!

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wasted 5 minutes I’ll never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You get bonus points for pointing out that "trust, but verify" isn't trust at all.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Since you enjoy detail: SunnyU2 does have a Lit account but there are currently no stories listed. So "Her Client 2" is no longer there! Cheers.

txskipper597txskipper597about 2 years ago

Where were the kids when she was having her dream? I enjoyed your tale scored a 4

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Average but still better than the Cuck drivel

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Very good story, that I really enjoyed. All the first base, third base references made me remember that baseball is in lockout. March and April in Scottsdale were some great times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, a fun story which could have spiraled out of control very easily. Thanks for the ending that did not end with some quarrel between the two.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Better than so much of the crap we've gotten here lately. And by that I mean the same dew writers using a couple names a piece and then they post as anons to themselves, so it seem the mentally ill have company.

As for One more thing, do y'all think that the Loving Wives category should more accurately be called Cheating Wives? Just asking..... Sadly even if it were strictly about cheating wives, there would be the usual gay men living in denial and writing the usual ending of "Should I let her know I saw here fucking the bigliest cock ever and it made me hard....I wonder where our lives will head now.......(To be continued)

Literally everything in Literotica gets twisted into cuck shit these days ie "My wife was bent over the arm of the chair and my lawn mower was fucking her with the bigliest Briggs ans Stratton I've ever seen, I had to pull it out and wank it"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of dumb, and juvenile. But thanks for the effort.

elling50elling50about 2 years ago

Nice story. Interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@LendardSpencer - the reference was to SunnyU2's *comments* on LittleOneWon's story (Her Client chapter 2).

.

As far as this story, really not much there there. All's well that ends well, I guess. Keeping with the baseball analogies, this was a bloop single - not bad.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Trash.

-26thNC

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Good one - fresh and complete storyline with a positive ending (that I wasn't expecting). 5*

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
I love when people use that quote “Trust but verify” when in fact it was much earlier used by Lenin.

Yes, that Lenin.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

If you are going to start writing these stories where nothing really happens, perhaps you should change the category where you are posting them or at least warn the readers about that. I felt like I wasted time reading this hogwash of a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After DonutHole dissed this story, I had to read it, and I'm glad I did! Good job! And thanks, DonutHole, for pointing out this little gem to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

".. her explanation actually made sense..."

Her explanation made no sense. Putting that line in the head of the husband is simply bad writing. Nevertheless, the is was an entertaining story. 4

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 1 year ago

Crappy explanation.....

Only a pussywhipped fool can believe

Not just now... But from start

.... Both times

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 1 year ago

I call BS. She's probably bone in joe too. She knows about the camera she knows about that surveillance so she can adjust them anyway she wants to. I don't believe that she didn't screw around on him and he's ultimate cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well either we believe she talked in her sleep and the story is true, boring and Non-Erotic. Or we believe she fooled her husband and the story is true, boring and still Non-Erotic. Or the story is not true, boring and Non-Erotic. See where I’m going? 2 stars. It could have been more if there was more actual conversation and action between the two MC and less telling especially the mundane details.

4bk554bk556 months ago

Believable story….five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I gave it a 2

One there is no detail for the first discretion as to what she did, and how far she went, and is the story says he really never has complete trust in her, but you don’t give us any information to make that statement the truth fact, why you trust her then the details of the next one during the shift it looks like, as she knows there’s cameras that it was all fixed, and she probably did exactly what it sounds like now they will never be trusted because of this. I gave it only two because you never gave us any information to make their trust so the story is incomplete.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove3 months ago

I liked it. Those two were great characters and it was refreshingly touching, reading about their childhood and how their love grew to what it was at the end. I loved the effort put into developing this relationship without the usual infidelities that permeate LW stories. It was that effort that carried this wonderful story and sent me back in time to those days...and those memories. Thank you for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...

SIMILAR Stories