When in Greece...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Careful not to dislodge Xander's cock from the grip of her asshole, Jessica drew her legs up and settled her weight forward. "Suck my breasts," she said to distract him and fed first one nipple and then the other into his mouth, delighting in the way he rolled his tongue over the stiff tips and then closed his lips over them, drawing the tips out to points of taut, throbbing pleasure.

Jessica sensed rather than heard the presence behind her but suddenly she felt the movement of a body climbing onto the bed and heard the creak of springs, followed by fingers taking hold of the cheeks of her ass and pulling them as wide as they would go.

Beneath her Xander released her breast and cried out, "What -?" but Jessica put her finger on his lips and whispered, 'Shhh - you'll love it. Stay still."

Jessica raised her hips until only the head of Xander's cock was still clasped tight by her asshole. She felt the touch of Petra's fingers press the head of a thickly lubed strap-on against Xander's glans, then start to work the combined thickness of the dildo and Xander's gorgeous cock back into Jessica's asshole.

Whatever pleasure Jessica may have felt before was multiplied as she fought to relax her anus around the two pricks stretching it impossibly wide. This was not the first time she had been double anal fucked, and usually she managed to pick a second man whose cock was smaller than Petra's strap-on. But Xander was every bit as big and it felt as if something the width of a flagpole was being pushed into her rectum.

The deep breaths Jessica took made her breasts quiver in Xander's hands and she looked down at his face. His eyes were closed, his teeth clamped together. She knew he was enjoying the exquisite friction of Petra's strap-on pressing against his prick, loving the sensation of being squeezed by an exquisitely pleasurable hot, tight vice.

"Oh God," Jessica said softly as Petra slid her hands round Jessica's hips and began to work the strap-on back and forth, carrying Xander with her, their combined strokes loosening Jessica's asshole as Petra's thrusts gathered speed. Petra and Xander both uttered animal grunts as they assfucked Jessica and she whimpered and shook from the intense sensation. She felt her rectum stretched to near bursting-point as the two thick shafts stretched her to capacity. Thick cream bubbled from her pussy, so intense was the pressure from the adjoining passage, and she felt as if she was losing control of every muscle in her body, inside and out.

Beads of sweat gathered on the slopes of Jessica's huge bouncing breasts and dripped from the tips of her nipples. Her hair tumbled forward over her face and her mouth opened as she fought to control her breathing. Her cunt flexed open and shut with every movement her two lovers made, the noise coming from her plundered bowels growing even louder. She felt impaled on Petra's strap-on and Xander's cock, each squelching pump into her ass making her delirious with pleasure.

Sodomized almost senseless, every nerve in her body responding to the two pumping cocks fucking her ass, Jessica started panting with excitement, her climax very close. Beneath her, Xander began to groan loudly and she heard Petra groaning with pleasure behind her, a pleasure Jessica knew came from the strap-on having a double-shaft, one filling Jessica's asshole, the other buried deep in Petra's pussy.

"Yes - oh YES, Jessica!" Xander suddenly yelled. "I am going to come - Ohh - OHHH!"

He climaxed violently into Jessica's ass in shuddering waves, his muscular back arching up convulsively as his buttocks jerked and clenched. At the same moment Petra shoved her hips hard against Jessica's backside, uttered a loud cry and held herself stiff against Jessica's back, her cunt convulsing round the thick rubber that filled Jessica's rectum to bursting. Jessica could feel Xander's cock throbbing as he flooded her back passage with his hot slippery semen, the wet heat triggering her own climax deep in her belly and making her breasts, belly and thighs spasm in helpless ecstasy.

Eventually Jessica's orgasm began to ebb, leaving her still impaled on the two pricks that filled her behind. It had been one of the best double anal fucks she could remember and she felt deliciously satisfied.

For a moment she found it hard to imagine she and Petra would be able to find another guy as gorgeous as Xander who would be capable of giving her asshole such a wonderful workout. But they still had a week left of their holiday in Greece, hadn't yet been fucked by a big black cock which they both loved, and it was going to be very pleasurable searching for one...

End.

12