When in Toronto... (Extended)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're buying a fair amount," Lauren observed as they shopped. "Are you rich or something?"

Ken shrugged, a smile on his face. "Today I am," he answered. "I got a fair amount today. At least, I think it's still mine." He started thinking to himself.

Lauren furrowed her brow in confusion. "You're... kind of a mystery, you know that?" she told him.

Ken opened his mouth to speak, but nothing at first came out as he shook his head slightly with how little he had to say. "Honestly, I think I'm just figuring myself out now," he said, adding another bottle to his basket.

"Ha, I feel that." Lauren replied. "I feel like I don't know myself at all. You'd think by 33 I'd know-"

"You're 33?!" Ken interrupted.

"Flattery will get you nowhere." Lauren winked at him. "Anyway, by 33, I should have my life together. Have a place or even just a husband or something."

"I mean, whatever. Live yo life." Ken cheesily replied.

Lauren chuckled. "It just feels like I'm... behind. All of my friends are married. I don't even have anyone. Like, I have my friends from high school, one or two from college, I live with my parents and my only coworker I see -- saw -- on a daily basis was my boss, and..."

"Yeah. I saw him. I get what you're saying," Ken finished. The two headed towards the counter and checked out.

"So what are we going to do with this?" Ken asked. "I should have led with this but I'm not really from here. And if you live with your parents..."

Lauren laughed at him. "Spontaneity," she replied. "Follow me." She walked with determination, looking eagerly at certain spots around the city as they walked, until they reached a street she seemed familiar with. She walked in between some buildings, Ken in tow.

She turned around to face him, gesturing around her. A smile formed on Ken's face -- he had no clue how repressed her life was, but she sure as hell was adapting to being spontaneous quickly. The two started going through their bags and pulling out the drink they wanted to start with -- a tasteful cider for Ken, a Palm Bay for Lauren. The two found a way to keep the rest of their alcohol in Lauren's satchel and made a toast.

"To..." Lauren began.

"To whatever this is. No expectations." Ken suggested.

"Sure." Lauren rose her Palm Bay to his cider and the two hit cans, then drank.

Ken winced. He was not going to admit this to Lauren, but he really did not have experience drinking. At all. He drank a lot less of his cider than he made it look like, and the two faced each other and grinned. They made small talk as they finished their drinks, Lauren finishing hers first and reaching in her satchel for another.

Hazel was his favorite color for eyes. Light brown, a hint of green, a lot of hidden mischief. Her smile, which would come out a lot as she spoke -- nervousness, he guessed -- was so full of passion. And the more he drank, the bolder he got, and he liked seeing that passion on her face.

"You're cute," he found himself mumbling after she finished a story about high school.

Lauren was about to take a drink, but stopped. "Oh yeah? I'm cute, eh?" she asked him.

Ken shrugged. "Yeah, I said you're cute."

"I dunno if 'cute' is the word young guys like you would say for an oldie like me."

Ken chuckled. "Yeah, okay. 'Oldie.' Frankly, you look like three years older than me. Besides, I think the words you're looking for are 'elegant and mature.'"

"Oh shush." Lauren replied, and the two shared a giggle. "I just..." she trailed off. Her shyness returned.

"What?"

She took another large sip from her Palm Bay and loudly exhaled. "I dunno. I just never expected a younger guy to find me cute. It doesn't happen, you know?"

"Neither does quitting your job out of nowhere, or engaging in public intoxication with a stranger, or throwing an eSports career out the window because your manager is an asshat."

"Throwing your... what...?" Lauren repeated slowly. "I don't get it, but okay. Well -- wait. So you find me cute?"

"Maybe I do." Ken replied teasingly. He knew he was starting to get tipsy, because he never ever felt confident actually flirting with women. "Who knows?" He winked at her. "And speaking of being bold..." Drink in hand, he started to walk out of the highway, towards the street.

"What are you doing?" Lauren hissed.

"I dunno about you, but I want to see the town." Ken answered. "Let's go take a look. You're local, right? Show me the sights."

"But we could get arrested for public-!" Lauren sputtered.

"I'm just tipsy, I'm alright." Ken argued. "Cover your can with your hand, and if we see the cops we act cool."

Lauren shook her head and chuckled. "You are so crazy," she muttered, following him.

Off the pair went, beneath the grey sky, amidst the harsh wind and amongst the cream-colored buildings and dead trees. They kept wandering and drinking until they were surrounded by brick buildings instead. Ken had to admire the cool urban suburbs feeling after they escaped from the more downtown-looking area. Meanwhile, Lauren was reaching into her bag, pulling out a new drink for both of them.

She snatched his can, and her own, and pulled out a bottle of straight vodka. She poured about a cupful into each can, only spilling a little, and handed the cider can back to Ken, a challenging smile on her face.

Ken took one smell of the can and winced again. "Jesus," he muttered.

"I knew it." Lauren replied as she stuffed the vodka back into her bag and the pair continued to walk.

"What?"

"You're a first-timer, aren't you?" Lauren challenged him, confidence now in her eyes. Her voice was beginning to sound a little different too.

"Hey, I've drank before!" Ken protested, then looked into the can. "...just not this much. And not straight vodka."

"Well, we forgot to pick up orange juice." Lauren laughed, then looked around her. "Isn't this part of the city sweet?"

"Yeah, it's pretty fucking sweet." Ken found himself saying. He kept moving his jaw around, or making weird movements with his face, just to test his muscles and see if he was getting drunker or something.

"Come on." Ken's fascination with his face muscles was cut short as Lauren took him by the hand and dragged him onto the street. There was no real reason, she just wanted to walk on the street now that they were in a much less busy part of town instead of the sidewalk. Spontaneity, Ken guessed.

At this point, pedestrians were definitely giving them sideways glances as the duo walked down the street, occasionally daring to down a few sips of their straight vodka at a time (with Lauren being the more comfortable one doing so by a mile, Ken was still getting used to it). At one point, they heard some impatient honking from behind them and turned around to see a car wanting to get through. Ken quickly grabbed Lauren's arm and guided the two of them to the side of the road so they car could pass, but was shocked to see Lauren shouting a few choice words at the car and giving it the finger. At first he looked around at his surroundings to see if anyone would react harshly to it, but when the two ended up locking eyes, they couldn't do anything but laugh. This whole day was such a surreal day, a day of new things. Out of the ordinary was quickly becoming ordinary, and they loved it.

Eventually the road ended and the two came across some kind of area that looked like a small-scale business building or plant or something important. Important enough that it had a fence around it, and a booth for letting in cars, complete with one of those lowered bars that prevented cars from getting in unless you paid the toll. Lauren took one look at the area, grinned, and motioned for Ken to follow her.

Ken shrugged. It wasn't like trespassing was going to be the worst thing to happen today. He quickly caught up to her and the duo started to explore all they could of the outside of this building. No cars were there and the doors were locked, so they could guess the building was empty for the day.

Ken and Lauren decided to slow things down a little and sat down in an area behind the building. Ken let his butt hit the tarmac, his back against the building, looking around for security cameras. Either he was tipsier than he thought, or he couldn't find any. Lauren sat down really close next to him.

"So you're kinda new to drinking, eh?" she asked him.

Ken shrugged. "I guess. I'm not really much of a partier. Not much of a social guy."

"Oh yeah, eh?" Lauren nodded. "Why's that?"

"I dunno. All I do for work is play the same video game over and over. And it's not exactly a super-social activity. I guess I'm not that social to begin with." He took another careful sip. "When you're around others a lot, drinking is seen as fun. When you're -- when you're by yourself, it's just... seen as unhealthy."

"Ha." Lauren chuckled nervously. "I've drank alone more times than I'd like to admit. But I think this is more fun."

"Oh yeah?" it was Ken's turn to ask.

"Yeah. I think it's kind of cool that if we're being spontaneous, I can let loose and show a guy how fun it is to not drink alone." She took another sip. "A guy that finds me cute."

"So that lingered on your mind, huh?" Ken asked. He wanted to ask it in a suave tone, but the nervousness no doubt crept through his voice.

"Ha, maybe." Lauren replied, turning to face him, a certain smile on her face. A silence passed by, then she spoke up again. "You know, I can be pretty level-headed when I'm tipsy."

"I think I can too, yeah." Ken replied.

"But I think I can be a bit bolder too. Do you think you can be bolder, Ken?" Lauren asked.

"Well, I... I suppose I can't really answer without experiencing it, huh?" Ken felt his heart beating faster.

"So you don't have much experience drinking... do you have any kind of experience doing other social things? Other stuff you might do at parties?"

"I haven't really gone to parties much." Ken answered quickly.

"Huh."

"Yeah."

"So you haven't experienced any kind of...?" she trailed off.

"I mean, if you have, maybe you'd be better at showing someone the ropes."

"Haha, the ropes?" she asked, her smile widening.

"You know, if you're the more experienced one, I mean, I'd like you to..."

The two faced each other. Lauren's smile had faded. The two had lost their humorous tone. Lauren was breathing deeply, mirroring what Ken was doing.

"You know... I think you're pretty cute, Ken."

"I think you're... sexy, Lauren. Is that okay to say?"

She chuckled softly. "Yeah, that's okay to say. I just... no one's wanted me in a long time."

"Well, now that someone wants you, what do you think you should do about it?"

Lauren answered that question by attacking his mouth with her own. Ken was improvising at this point, but did his best to keep up with the eager and surprisingly hormonal Lauren.

There was barely any time at all that passed before the two were open-mouth kissing, not that either one was complaining. Each kiss had more eagerness and passion than the last, and Ken was very quickly picking up lessons from his eager, horny teacher. Pretty soon, Lauren had moved into his lap, wrapping her legs around his hips as the two sat, her hands on his shoulders, wrestling her tongue with his as if her life depended on it. Ken fought back with just as much passion and eventually wrapped his hands around her waist, much to her enjoyment. With every lesson he picked up, Lauren moaned her approval.

Eventually, coming up for air, the two detached mouths, with the both of them breathing heavily. "Fuck," Lauren muttered.

"What?" Ken asked her.

At first she seemed shy, but Ken asking her to go on and forcing her to think about the answer renewed her confidence. "I just... fuck," she simply answered. "I just need this, so fucking badly." She went back to attacking his mouth, with the surprised Ken just going along for the ride. She started to move her hips frantically against him, feeling like she was a silly stupid girl in high school all over again with how badly she surrendered herself to his hormones. Eventually Ken's hormones got the better of him too as he moved his hands from her hips to her impressively sized breasts. Even with a shirt and bra on, Ken couldn't help moaning into the kiss, not believing his luck. The cute convenience store clerk his was eyeing up just a few days ago quit her job to go day drinking with him, and was now going to teach him how to have sex. They were going to fuck, there was no doubt about that.

He started to squeeze her boobs through her shirt, understanding when she winced and moved her head back slightly when too much was too much, eventually getting into a good groove caressing her breasts instead.

Lauren was already lost to the pleasure and whether it was the alcohol or her hormones going crazy, she didn't want too much foreplay to bog things down. Not caring about whether she stretched the shirt, she frantically reached below her neck, pulling her shirt and bra aside to reveal the most perfect nipple Ken had ever seen. Not only was it perfectly sized and beautiful looking, it was painfully erect and begging for attention. Lauren moved her hands to the back of Ken's head and pulled him forward, selfishly and wordlessly begging for him to suck her.

Lauren almost felt self-conscious (when she wasn't tipsy) about how sensitive her breasts were and how easy it was to get her going just by sucking on them. Even with Ken being a novice, she started moaning immediately, with passion and urgency to her voice. Electric pulses moved through her. She was more sensitive than she ever could recall being -- certainly more so than her semi-weekly masturbation. She needed this, badly. She needed him to suck on her forever.

She needed this release. She ground her hips against him with urgency, moaning his name and closing her eyes, surrendering herself to her base instincts and letting her body take over. A wet sport was beginning to form on her crotch, soon to spread to Ken's with her body's movements. She needed him, and she needed him now. And so help her God, nothing was going to distract from what she wanted to get from this.

***

Steve wasn't exactly happy with his job. On a basic level, being a security guard sounded like a sweet gig. Watch over the outside of a stupid building, even when it wasn't active, report any unusual activity, stop ne'er-do-wells -- sure, he wasn't a cop, and couldn't exercise any authority in that way, but it was still sweet that he had any kind of authority. Besides, people usually just assumed he had the powers of a cop anyway.

One downside was, of course, that his job was usually really boring. Not only was there nothing to do, he had these stupid regulations that meant he was somehow almost never left with nothing to do, it was just boring things he had to do. Check in with this, make a report about that, etc.

The other downside was that the chain of command was ruthless. If his boss treated him like this, God help the boss' wife. Either that or whenever the boss went home, his wife would beat him or something. That was the only explanation Steve could think of. Sometimes he just wanted to stick it to the boss any way he could -- he had multiple daydreams starring himself where he told everyone above him to fuck off -- but he knew with the other butt-kissers on guard patrol, everyone would throw him to the wolves any way they could if he stuck up for himself.

It's not like he had nothing going for him. He sometimes made the wrong decisions but he felt like people liked him. He didn't feel like he did much in the looks department, but hey, he at least looked intimidating... maybe. Maybe not. It was hard to tell, he never got an opportunity to flex his muscles on any trespassers or ill-wishers of his assigned property.

Steve wandered across the property, thinking to himself as he always did, when he heard a noise. No, noises. He broke into a light jog as he followed the noises, which began to sound like people talking -- no, yelling? The thought dawned on him that a gang of ne'er-do-wells might be having a shouting match and could have weapons or something, so he tried not to make the sounds of his footsteps too obvious.

He should have patched in to his walkie-talkie, but protocol and real life were two different things. Especially since, as he got closer, it was clear that this wasn't a gang dispute... this was a couple of kids that thought they could have sex in a public place.

He rounded the corner and glanced around to find, to his surprise, these weren't hormonal teens -- these were a couple of adults. A man and a woman. The woman in particular had to be at least thirty. He couldn't see any nudity, but he could clearly tell the woman's shirt was down and the man was sucking on her tit like... well, if he had to guess, like a virgin. Even so, experienced or not, the only times he'd ever even heard of public displays of affection like this didn't occur with thirty-year-olds.

And yet here they were, grinding and writhing like they were still in high school, eyes full of lust for each other. Steve bet he was only slightly older than the woman, clocking in himself at around thirty-eight, and he kept following the rules. And for what? To be bossed around by people he didn't like, to be the guy that had to break up people like this and answer like an obedient dog to his asshole superiors? Well, these people didn't know he had superiors, and maybe he could have a little fun with that.

Steve assumed a standing position in clear sight of the pair and coughed loudly into his hand. The effect was immediate -- the couple immediately dislodged from each other and stood up clumsily, the female more clumsily than the male, shifting her shirt back into position so that Steve couldn't see anything. It's possible they had been drinking too.

"What do we have here?" Steve asked the couple rhetorically. "A bit old for a couple of high-school sweethearts that thought they could fornicate on private property."

The man -- boy, really -- cleared his throat and decided to speak up, evidently the more sober of the two. "We're, uh, we're sorry sir. We were talking and things got out of hand and we just, like, got carried away."

"On private property?" Steve asked, looking around him. "This place is fenced, son. You two came here quite deliberately, it seems, to grind against each other and to... drink. You two do this often?"

"We... just met today." The woman butted in. Judging from the man's expression, he didn't find that statement too helpful. Still, Steve's eyebrows shot up. Damn, these two were ambitious. Never met before today?

"What's the story?" Steve asked.

The boy shifted. "Act-"

"I wasn't asking you." Steve butted in assertively, then gestured towards the woman.

"I never saw this guy before today," the woman began, earning another look from the boy. "I was jus' another boring person working my boring person job, feeling so out of place in my life, and he came from nowhere and taught me that, fuck it, life is life, and I jus' wanna enjoy it. And if that's a crime, you can arrest me for it."

"Trespassing and indecent exposure are crimes, ma'am." Steve pointed out. "And public intoxication."

"Oh, come on, you didn't see any nudity," the boy argued. "The most you can say is it was crass, not illegal. What's your badge number?"

Badge numbers were for officers, but clearly this boy didn't see a difference. Steve thought quickly. "I can get it to you in writing in a second. What are your names?"

"Ken."

"Lauren."

"Well, Ken and Lauren, I'm Steve. Do you two think it's okay to do what you were doing here?"

"Yes," the defiant Lauren spoke up. Steve was hoping for that.

"Well, if you think it's okay, why'd you stop when I approached? You seemed worried, like you were doing something wrong."