When in Toronto... (Extended)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken's expression became downright confused. Lauren didn't look away from Steve. "Because law-wise-" Suddenly, she got elbowed in the ribs by Ken, who then whispered into her ear. Steve remained steadfast, able to guess Ken's logic. "Because even though we weren't breaking any laws," Lauren began again, careful to emphasize every word, "you were here to tell us to leave, and we assume you weren't here to watch us."

Steve wasn't sure what outcome he was hoping for here, but he had to admit, his job had become very interesting today. "And I suppose you want to leave here without being put in the back of a police cruiser." He was lucky the two didn't know that security guards had no police-related powers whatsoever, but some people really thought privately-employed guards were in the same league as the cops.

"What do you want?" Ken asked apprehensively.

Steve's grin got malicious. He was enjoying this now. "Keep going. As if I wasn't here."

"You can't be serious." Ken replied immediately. Lauren said nothing.

"I am serious." Steve replied, a voice of steel. He didn't mind admitting, he was a complete voyeur, and having power over these dumbos gave him an opportunity he couldn't pass up.

"It's not like -- even if... the mood's gone now." Ken continued to protest.

"Let's ask Lauren. Lauren, is the mood gone? Do you still want to kiss Ken?" Steve asked. "Especially if it means you two are off the hook? After all, I thought you were into saying 'fuck it' and you just want to enjoy it."

Lauren said nothing to Steve, and turned to Ken. "What do you think?" she asked softly, noticeably more sober but still in a bit of a state.

Ken thought to himself. This was definitely weird, but he was just talking up a storm about spontaneity, and plus, he did really like her and didn't want to ruin things, especially if saying no meant being arrested. He had to put on a show for her. "I don't mind if you don't." he replied as casually and as suavely as he could muster.

"I've never done anything in front of someone else before." Lauren breathed. A few seconds of silence passed, as Lauren and Ken worked out their tensions in the moment with their eyes, their faces getting closer and closer together. Eventually, their mouths met, and they kissed, timid at first. As time passed they got bolder and bolder, and tried to push Steve out of their minds, and they made out, partially not caring that he was there, but partially trying to amp up their lust so they could please him and avoid getting arrested.

Steve gave a low, throaty laugh as the scene played out before him. These two definitely had the hots for each other, and their tipsiness probably helped them get over their stage fright quickly. Despite their protests, inside of a minute's time Ken was back against the wall, Lauren clearly taking the lead in furiously making out with him, her hands running through his hair, his hands finally accepting what was happening and grabbing her shapely ass.

After a few more minutes of making out, Steve gave them words of encouragement from the peanut gallery. "You were sucking her tit when I found you," he pointed out. "What, are you shy now? I want the full thing."

Ken glanced at Steve in disgust, but Lauren leaned into his ear and whispered, "Is it wrong that this is really turning me on right now?"

Ken looked at her in shock. He had heard the suppressed ones were freaks and he could tell Lauren was definitely suppressed growing up, but she adapted to this situation a little too quickly. Still, he wasn't about to both turn off a girl he had the hots for and also risk angering the guard, so when Lauren brought her shirt and bra down and produced the same painfully erect nipple, albeit with one or two fresh bruises from his suckling before, he eagerly latched on again, earning a hearty cheer from Steve.

Steve was definitely enjoying the show, but he also wanted to take advantage of the clearly immovable spot the pair was in now. Calmly, he took a few steps to Lauren's satchel and inspected it, finding what he expected -- alcohol. A fair amount of it. And whoever picked out the drinks had some good taste.

"Hey, Lauren," Steve called.

Lauren turned her moaning into a distracted, "Mhm?"

"Can I steal one of your Palm Bays? I'll pay ya back for it."

Lauren was finally back to the pleasure she was feeling before and the surreality of the situation left her numb to any new shocks. "Go ahead," she replied dismissively, going back to cradling Ken's head and grinding herself up against him. Ken opened his eyes for a split second to take in everything that was happening -- here he was, sucking the nipple of his dream girl, who he somehow managed to talk into quitting her day job, who then convinced him to day drink with her, as a security guard they both just met, engaged in public intoxication watching them. He was just about ready to surrender himself to the surreality of it all himself.

And things were far from getting back to normal. As Lauren's hormone levels increased, so too did her boldness. Eventually she detached herself from Ken's mouth long enough to work her shirt over her head, then undoing her bra, freeing her surprisingly large boobs to the harsh late-winter chill, not giving a care in the world.

You could hear Steve mutter, "God damn," to himself as she set the girls free, eager to get her other nipple into Ken's waiting mouth. As the Palm Bay began to work its effects on Steve, he opened up a second (the last of the Palm Bays) without asking, and began to rub his crotch with his free hand, enjoying both the show and the rush of power it gave him.

And he wasn't the only one getting bolder. Lauren, still shirtless, was now moaning as Ken sucked on her beautiful breasts and eventually moan-whispered, "I want to suck your cock. Is that okay?"

Ken wasn't sure how thrilled he was at the prospect of another dude watching him pull his cock out, but all things considered, he was very willing to acquiesce Lauren. "Yeah," he groaned as he began to undo his fly and work his pants down. Lauren moaned her approval as she slunk down, her hands replacing his to work his pants down and fish his manhood out of his underwear.

Ken knew his cock wasn't anything to write home about size-wise, but always thought of size as something people only obsessed about on the Internet anyway. Upon seeing the cock spring out of his drawers, Lauren closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip in approval. "I fucking love it," she purred. "I need to have this in my mouth right now." Grasping his cock with seemingly more experience than she let on, she began to lick and trace Ken's cock with her tongue, giving it slow, gentle love at first, before her lust won her over and she was clumsily bobbing her head above Ken's crotch.

Steve, not one to be outdone, had embraced his inner nihilist at this point, and had fished out his own notably impressive cock in turn, stroking slowly with one hand, holding his drink with the other. He was definitely enjoying this, and made a note of how much he enjoyed being the dominant one as he watched. Ken noticed Steve's cock at one point, and froze in shock, but quickly looked away, because... gamer culture, "no homo," etc.

Because this was Ken's first time, he was going to blow soon, and the noises he emitted let Lauren know of that. She kept up her efforts, diligently thrusting Ken's cock into her mouth over and over, and eventually Ken's own lust won over and he grabbed at either side of her head and began to thrust his own hips forward, jamming himself into Lauren's eager awaiting mouth. Before he even knew what was happening, Ken began to release loads into Lauren's mouth, filling it up and nearly going faint from the pleasure of it all.

Lauren was absolutely drinking in the moment, no pun intended, and had used her now-free hand to finger herself and enjoy the rapture of having the man who taught her how to be free let loose a load, possibly his first ever load released by anything other than his hand, into her hungry mouth. As soon as the spurts subsided, Lauren gently massaged his dick with her lips as he caught his breath and she felt his dick grow limp, then detached from his manhood, spitting its goo out of her mouth on the pavement.

"Wow," Ken breathed as he reeled in the moment, not believing what had happened.

Lauren hadn't stopped fingering herself. "That was amazing," she moaned as she watched Ken goofily grin at her and pull his pants back up.

"Fucking amazing," Steve echoed from the sidelines, still stroking himself to Lauren. Lauren turned back to him and noticed only then that he was stroking himself.

Lauren was a complicated woman. She liked to believe she could live free from baser instincts, but especially if she had alcohol in her system, she could be a bit of a slut ,and a size queen to boot. Of course, Ken felt kind of special to her, and nothing could take that away, but... right in front of her was a second cock, an impressively-sized one at that, and she felt almost ashamed for knowing it instantly... she wanted to suck that cock too.

Lauren turned slowly back to Ken and stood up, giving him a soft, long hug. As she hugged him, she turned to whisper in his ear.

"Hey, I think we need some leverage in this situation. You... obviously you are special, but I think if I suck his cock, we might get out of this a little easier. I'm glad I got to suck yours first, but I think... I gotta do it to him. Is that okay?"

Ken wasn't an idiot, and Lauren was tipsy so that helped; she wanted his cock too. Ken couldn't help but get a small twinge of jealousy, especially given Steve's size clearly won over his, but Lauren communicating that the two definitely shared a bond helped. This wasn't a normal situation, and he had to act accordingly. "Yeah, good idea." he replied, a tad uneasily. "Do it."

Lauren broke off the hug but remained looking into Ken's eyes. "This is gonna sound so weird, but... will you be my boyfriend?" Lauren asked him.

Ken definitely agreed -- given what they just talked about, that was just about the weirdest thing she could have said. "We... can talk about that later," Ken managed, the first few words finding difficulty coming out of his mouth, "but I think I want that."

Lauren smiled, and turned to face Steve, who had stopped stroking and was busy finishing off the second Palm Bay. She cleared her throat. "Need some help with that?" she asked.

Steve nearly choked on his last few sips. He had to admit, this couple really turned the tables on him. That said, the woman was hot, and he hadn't gotten an offer like this... ever. "If that's what you want," he chuckled, pumping his cock a few more times to emphasize the point.

Lauren was trying to tell herself the main reason for this was to guarantee her safety, but in the back of her mind she knew, this was what she wanted. Steve's cock was thick, uncut, and had such a sexy shape to it. She wanted that in her mouth almost as badly as she wanted Ken's cock earlier -- and make no mistake, she still wanted that cock, many more times, later on. Sinking down to her knees, eyeing Steve's cock up and down, Lauren took it in both of her hands, replacing Steve's own hand, and began to pump up and down a few times before licking her lips and letting Steve's cock fill her mouth.

As Ken watched his... girlfriend... take the other dick slowly more and more into her mouth, he didn't want to admit it... he could see where Steve was coming from. Watching her take someone else, especially knowing that her taking this other man's cock clearly did not affect how she saw him at all... it was sexy. Ken didn't really realize, even when the two decided to day-drink, where today had taken him, and only now, now that he'd made a commitment to a woman seconds before she gave him a show with another man, a stranger... did he realize just how impactful today had really been.

Steve had been stroking himself for a fair while as he watched the duo, so as much as he would have liked to give a show of stamina, he was set to last as long as Ken, maybe even shorter. He knew the feeling, and had the courtesy to warn Lauren beforehand, as she kept up her efforts. Steve knew what he liked though, and shooed her mouth away with his hand. She got the message and remained on her knees as Steve pointed his cock away from her mouth, towards the building's wall, and began to masturbate furiously. Ken did his best to look away, but Lauren remained eyes transfixed on Steve's cock, her hand down her pants fingering herself. At long last, Steve emitted a throaty roar as she shot rope after rope of cum onto the building's wall, earning a gasp and a sharp hand movement from Lauren, clearly enjoying what she saw.

As the show quickly ended, Lauren turned to Ken and shrugged as if to acknowledge the craziness of the situation. Ken gave a "What the fuck?" smile and shrugged back, and the three exchanged no words as Steve did his pants back up and Lauren found her shirt and bra, and put them on. Ken, still with no words, pulled the vodka out of the satchel, and poured himself and Lauren a small amount. After staring at Steve for a few seconds, he offered to pour some in Steve's can too, and Steve heartily accepted.

All three of them drank in relative silence, one of them occasionally being brave enough to make small talk, though the nerves were cooled down as the next drink took effect. It was becoming clear to the trio that they weren't just going to part ways so easily.

It was Ken who first acknowledged it. "So, what happens now?"

***

Sulman was already having, at best, a shit-tier day. Being a university dropout and living with his parents (who, of course, never shied away from reminding him that he was a university dropout) was painful enough, but then on top of that, in order to soothe his parents' anger, he had to find whatever job he could. And unfortunately, since beggars can't be choosers, that meant being an Uber driver. In Toronto.

He wasn't the biggest fan of the city, and he didn't like crowds even when he wasn't working among them, but as is the case with many lines of work, it was the customers that truly made the job hell.

"Hello, excuse me?" the woman asked, walking up to his car, speaking into his open window.

Here we go, Sulman internally groaned. Even the way this woman walked was entitled.

"Are you my Uber driver?" she continued.

"Yes, ma'am, I am." Sulman nodded.

"Well are you aware that you are five minutes late?" she pressured him.

Sulman lazily glanced over to his car's clock. "By my clock, I'm four minutes late." he began. "The traffic this time of d-"

"Sorry, sorry." the woman interrupted him. "By your clock? So are you saying I'm wrong?"

"I'm saying that by my clock I was four minutes behind schedule, and I'm sorry ab-"

"Well are you aware that by Uber's policy, I could cancel the ride with no penalty if a driver is more than five minutes late?" she pressed.

Sulman's eyelids lowered. "You certainly could, ma'am." he replied in his best customer service voice. "But considering that I'm here already, it would certainly make no sense to do that."

"I'm just confused why you would get here late when I gave you a specific time -- I have somewhere important to be, I'll have you know -- and then argue about it when I told you." the woman continued, getting into the car. Sulman hit his phone's screen a few times as she exasperatedly sighed. "Can you go please?! I'm already going to be late!"

Sulman punched a wall in his mind. "Of course, of course," he replied, calm as a deep blue ocean. He was used to resolving things peacefully, even though he looked like everything a conservative would call 'thuggish' -- dressing in a very urban manner, having a chiseled although shaven jawline, coupled with an intense brown-eyed stare, and a stylish haircut. And, of course, he was brown.

He didn't let any stereotypes get him down though. He rolled with the punches and found the peaceful, if meek, solution to everything. A few seconds of blissful silence ensued, followed by another frustrated sigh from the back seat.

"Not to drive the point home, I think I'm actually quite a patient person, but this really does show a person's character, you know? I mean, if I could give you the specific instructions that I'm in a hurry and need everything to happen on time, I -- well, I would have. You know?"

"I understand." Sulman replied lazily. "That's what happens in Toronto, I guess. Traffic."

"Oh, I'm not talking about the traffic, I'm talking about the people. You really like to... I mean, no offense of course, but you really like to avoid taking responsibility, don't you?" The woman laughed, but it was anything but a laugh anyone would want to join in on.

Despite his tongue running over his teeth, wanting to help him spell out the words he really wanted to say to this customer, Sulman said nothing and kept driving. He knew that he had already started the ride, and he'd just have to grit his teeth and bare it. He knew as well as any other Uber driver to fear the dreaded one-star review.

"I suppose I shouldn't expect any less when I got an Arab for a driver..." the woman went on, mumbling to herself.

Sulman's eyebrows shot up. "That is my limit," he said matter-of-factly, almost dryly, and pulled the car over. He hit his phone's screen again and turned around. "Get out of my car."

"But this isn't my stop! Your phone isn't wor-"

"Get. Out. Of. My. Car." Sulman stressed. "I'm cancelling the ride, and I'm asking you to leave."

"But why? For what reason? I didn't do anything against the-"

"I am allowed, and encouraged, to cancel any ride at any time if I feel like the customer is being unfair. Look that one up in the terms of conditions or whatever."

The woman scoffed. "You are so... rude!"

"It's a curse, what can I say?" Sulman replied, turning around to the front of the car. "Have a nice day."

"You should be glad you were even allowed to come to this country!" The woman rebutted. "The most despicable... I..." She kept grumbling to himself while Sulman just faced the front. Eventually he heard his door open, then close, as the woman walked away.

"Fuck!" Sulman angrily slammed his hand down on the driver's wheel. It was so ridiculous. He was born in Canada for goodness sake. As long as he lived, he would never understand why people kept saying Canada was like the United States but "not racist." He could deal with the rudeness of people, but these damn cartoon characters gave even 'humanity' a bad name.

After a bit, he lifted his head to look around. He had absolutely no clue where he was -- he rarely actually observed where he was when he was driving, he'd just sometimes remember familiar spots. This location seemed to be a bit out of the way, with nothing extraordinary other than some kind of business building, with what looked like three people coming from it. A security guard, a nerdy guy, and some Plain Jane.

All three looked like they were trying to play it cool, but it was clear they had been day drinking. Sulman didn't really judge -- he wasn't allowed to drink because of his religion, but his friends would sometimes do some pretty crazy stuff at parties and things like that.

At some point, one of the trio (the security guard) had noticed him and was clearly walking towards him. Sulman let down the window again, and knew that his day was going to get a lot wilder when he heard the first thing the man asked.

"You free, bro?"

***

At first the trio was surprised at Sulman's openness but they didn't question it. As long as they didn't throw up in the car, Sulman was happy to drive them wherever they wanted to go. He didn't even need a destination up front, he seemed to just want their company, which was fine by them.