All Comments on 'When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Ch. 06'

by TomNJus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7almost 17 years ago
@)--->--

I'm lost for words, i enjoyed it so much but that was cruel to leave it hanging there, please can we have the next chapter and soon. Thankyou for sharing

cookies_and_sexcookies_and_sexalmost 17 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!

*please dear lord up high in heaven do not let them leaving in suspence for long*

do i have to say how great this was? i say it all the time on u guys seprate stories. u guys are magic together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i'm in love with these guys

how could anyone not be???!!!!

jes1701jes1701almost 17 years ago
Beautiful

You made a synical girl cry and beleave love is possible for every one. I love them and feel like their real and i should pray they find their way back.

~jessica

jushornyjushornyalmost 17 years ago
Terrific

Wow, you both write a great story. It completely holds interest, completely makes the reader fall for the characters. I see I've missed a couple of chapters, I need to go catch up with Joel and Dev. Please, keep the chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
PLEASE3!!!!

Chapter 7 pls!!!!

do tell me it's on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmm

..........??

damn! good thing the next chapter is already posted.

Terrific, as always.

DanishGirlDanishGirlalmost 17 years ago
Quickly moving on to the next chapter...

I am almost happy I have been gone for a while. I am not sure I would have been able to stand the wait for the next chapter. Luckily the next chapter is there, so I will hurry on and read it. Gosh I love these guys – can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
*sob*

*hugs Devlin and Joel* - Dru

PaulPapiPaulPapiabout 15 years ago
Irritating style

I recognise the talent in writing but the style really irritated me. Sorry, but this moving from one point of view to the other came over as very pretentious. Takes all sorts I suppose.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
I didn't want to become that person

You know the one that has to comment on everything. But damn, this story is soooo good.

I mean, every misunderstanding, jacked up belief of "your perception is your reality", no matter how wrong the view is, left me dazed and sleep deprived, I have to find out how it ends! I'll sleep when I'm dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Where Joel screwed up was not in going after Devlin right after he left the coffeeshop. Talking to Eric should've waited. Getting it right with Devlin was more important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I feel awful fo Devlin. Simply awful.

He gave everything he could he changed what he could never change for anyone else except Joel, what he probably should NOT have changed... and yet such an ending...It's just horrid.

And as for Joel - he 'd better have been MUCH more careful and attentive to his man!

Yes, he has been hurt before but that was not Devlin's fault! And all those Joel's sorrows and fears for his would-be-possible-future soul injures - they were just raging effiminate egoism!

And it was also simply horrible to read as the proud man forced himself to surrender to the bottm role for the fear that he would lose Joel.

I would never do such things to my Man!

Joel is incredibley non-understanding. And all he is really warried about is just HE. Not Devlin. Another disgusting feminine trait. To most stupid macho is better than this refined egoism.

TesoroMioTesoroMioalmost 9 years ago
I disagree with last comment

Joel did not ask Devlin to change for him. Devlin chose to give him that gift. Joel was used to topping sometimes. Would it not be a sacrifice for him too? A relationship is give and take. These two men, neither if which is feminine, have to figure out the balance of their relationship. Versatility is not a sacrifice, it's not emasculating, it's a gift.

kaitsloukaitsloualmost 4 years ago
Lovely read

In general I found your story very enjoyable, like a lot of fantasy material worth of enjoyable, but for me personally a single POV or a narrator story would have been more enjoyable - but that's just me.

Overall very nice, good writing and emhathy skill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous