When is a Niece not a Niece?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How often do you come to the villa?" I asked as we sat on the sunny grass.

"Christmas, Easter, summer and the odd long weekends. Why don't you have a wife or girlfriend?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Wrong sort of job I suppose. Most women simply don't get the Army life. Maybe they don't like the fact that duty comes before them. Sometimes I have to go on a job with no notice and can't say where I'm going. That's hard to accept. My last girlfriend couldn't cope with it. What about you? Boyfriends? Girlfriends?"

"Both. I'm not very good at commitment. I might go with a guy for a month, then switch to a girl, then maybe call him. Girls are just for fun, for the sex. You'll be my first man fuck for about six weeks or so."

Without another word, she pulled her sports bra over her head giving me a close-up view of those stunning tits. "Get your shorts off then," she said as she slid her bikini bottoms down her legs. "You good to go again or do you want me to lick you for a bit?".

I laughed at her directness saying, "I think it's my turn to do the licking."

She grinned, laid down, spread her legs and said, "I hope you're good, you're competing with my girlfriend."

Her cunt was as perfect as her tits. As I'm not a big fan of flappy lips, her tight slit was a delight. Despite not working up much of a sweat whilst thrashing me at tennis, I was treated to a lovely sweaty, musky aroma as I kissed and licked her inner thighs. Thankfully, I'd elected to keep my shorts on as the parched grass would have been quite rough on my cock and balls. For a few minutes, I ignored her slit which I could sense was irritating her. Despite that, I stuck to my guns, licking her perenium and around her cunt.

"You bastard," she moaned. Gripping behind her knees, she pulled her legs back further, offering herself to me completely. I must admit, I'm a bit of an ass man. I don't mean shapely buttocks, though of course, they're nice, I mean an asshole man. Sheer joy to me is a perfectly formed little wrinkly star. I love the way all the little folds lead invitingly into the centre. It can be a risk licking a woman's asshole - I've had more than one totally freak out. Eloise however, seemed pretty liberated so I thought I'd take the chance.

In fact, all I did was follow with my tongue the little line of clear liquid that had oozed out of her cunt. "Shit!" she cried as the tip of my tongue tickled her most private part. I watched, fascinated, as her cunt clenched each time I licked her perfect circle. Looking up, I could see her tight tummy rising and falling rapidly as she fought for breath. Beyond that, her nipples were red and hard. More honey trickled out as I kept my attention on her asshole, licking, circling and probing. She squirmed and twisted her hips as her hand pressed on the back of my head. It was as if half of her wanted escape whilst the other half wanted more.

I lapped up the juices, savouring the wonderful musky taste, before resuming my anal assault. Even though I hadn't touched it, her wet slit had widened, revealing her inner lips and little clit. I resisted the temptation and forced my tongue into her ass. With both hands gripping my ears she bucked and writhed, crying out, "Fuck, yes!....."

I held onto her thighs as her anus flexed and contracted around my tongue. Just as I was wondering if her orgasm was ever going to stop, the gap between her whole-body jerks widened and she slowly relaxed. I must admit I was pretty pleased with myself, I hadn't even touched her clit.

Thinking it was all over, I laid next to her on my back. Instantly she rolled towards me and grabbed my cock through my shorts. Her voice sounded husky as she said, "That was perfect..., so fucking perfect." I went to kiss her but she backed away saying, "Ewe..., that tongue's been in my ass!"

I smiled. She smiled. I gripped her head with both hands and forced my tongue into her mouth. For a few seconds, she squirmed and struggled but then relaxed. We made out for a minute or two until we broke and she whispered, "Bastard!"

With her left hand, she undid the cord and pulled my shorts down, letting my straining cock spring free. Between kisses on my nipples she said, "As I said..., tonight you can fuck me..., any way you want..., even in the ass..., but right now..., I need it my way."

I wasn't going to argue. Holding my cock and looking at me intently, she swung her leg over. As my head spread her slit her eyes closed and she seemed to drift off into some sort of dream world. Fuck me, she was tight! She sucked in air through her teeth as more of me slid into her. Looking down, I could see the veins on my cock standing out. I couldn't recall ever being so hard. With a long moan, she let the last inch disappear inside her. I was expecting her to start riding me but she stayed still, eyes shut. Her cunt felt incredible as it gripped and released me. The gripping turned into rhythmic pulses as her body shook and she came, arms out to her side and her head thrown back. Fuck me!

I'd never seen anything like it. It was like she'd been crucified on my cock. Without speaking she flopped forwards, put her hands flat on my chest and began to slowly ride me. And when I say slowly, I mean exquisitely slowly. The sensations spreading out from my cock were out of this world. I'd never felt so big and hard. She lowered herself further, elbows either side of my head, her tits hanging, causing her nipples to scrape against mine as she moved. I was surprised to see her round eyes wet with tears. "You okay?" I asked.

Still sliding up and down my cock she nodded and said, "I can get a bit emotional at times. I've masturbated many times imagining this moment. None of those times came close to what it's actually like. God, you're a good fuck."

As this was her moment I resisted the temptation to grab her hips and drive upwards. Instead, I relaxed and let her run the show. She went through the whole gamut of cock riding - squatting and bouncing on my cock, laying on me and sucking my tongue, sitting upright running her hands through her long hair, gyrating her hips to work me inside her. She must have rode me for half an hour at a slow measured pace before eventually speeding up. Her entire body was coated in sweat, it made her shimmer in the sunlight. She was, without doubt, not only the best fuck but also the most beautiful woman I'd ever fucked. "God, I'm close," she grunted, "Fuck me, Uncle Bob, fuck me hard!"

That was all I needed. My fingers sunk into her hard buttocks as I rammed my cock up into her like a piston. "Oh Jesus..., oh fuck yes..., like that..., harder..., oh fuck..., come for me Bob..., fill me with your cum...," she cried before latching onto my mouth and sucking the life out of me. As she came she pulled my face into her cleavage and cried, "Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

That tipped me over. I pulled her down hard and thrust upwards at the same time. Although I'd already cum that day, I felt the cum erupt from my cock and spray deep into her body. I held Eloise tightly in my arms as together we descended from the plateau. Breathing hard she rolled off to my left.

Eloise had another surprise for me. Kneeling, she reached down and scooped my cum that was dripping from her cunt and pushed two fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. Grinning she said, "Call me your cumslut."

Jesus Christ! I pulled her down onto her back, pulled her feet up by her ears and drove my cock into her squelching cunt. "You're still fucking hard?" she laughed.

"Can you hear that, cumslut?" I snarled, "That's my cock in your cummy cunt."

I fucked her hard and fast as she clung onto me. "Oh yes, Bob," she cried, "This is what I need, a real fucking." Not long after, I came with a roar but I doubt if I added much to what was already in there.

Back at the pool, Steph watched us approach over the top of her sunglasses. "I need the bathroom," said Eloise.

I poured my self a glass from the jug of Pimm's that Victor had prepared and sat in a chair.

"I take it she beat you?" said Steph.

"Heavily," I said.

"Allesandro brought the tennis equipment back a long time ago."

"We went for a walk and a talk."

"And what did you discuss?"

"I'm sure you can guess," I said, looking at her.

She took her sunglasses off and turned towards me saying, "We have our reasons for doing what we did, I'm not going to explain or apologise."

"I'm not asking you to."

"She's a very pretty young woman," said Steph studying me closely.

"She is," I said, "Beautiful."

"And you had sex with her."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement of fact. "Yes," I said.

"I see, and is this relationship going to continue?"

"Yes."

"You're much older than her."

"Only five years. Mum and dad had an eight-year gap."

Steph nodded and looked thoughtful before she said, "I know you don't require my blessing, you'll do what you want, but I give it anyway. You have your faults but you're honest and generally a good man."

"Thanks..., I guess," I said, "But don't read too much into this, she's in other relationships."

"I know, but none are serious. Anyway, now it's out in the open you don't have to skulk around. I've instructed Victor to move you both into a double room."

"Thanks," I said, then added, "I didn't take advantage of her you know, she took the lead."

"I expected nothing less," said Steph as she replaced her glasses and found her place in her book.

I didn't fuck Eloise's ass that night. It was on the fourth night. The next morning we went to Pisa and I blew over a thousand pounds on her, mostly on clothes and perfume. We became inseparable and fucked everywhere and anywhere. By the end of the holiday, I was hopelessly in love. When everyone else flew home, we flew to Rome for three nights alone. It was hard going back to work but we met up every weekend we could in London.

Ten weeks after the holiday, I was laying on my pit in barracks when my phone rang. Seeing that it was Eloise I picked it up and said, "Hi sexy."

There was a pause before she said, "I'm pregnant."

"Oh!" I said, "Okay."

"Okay? Didn't you hear me? I'm pregnant. I'm going to have your baby."

"No," I said, "We're going to have our baby. Marry me."

"What?"

"Marry me. This is an official proposal."

"Really? Oh my god, I love you so much! Yes of course I'll marry you!"

"Good, so you weren't on the pill or anything?"

"I was on the pill but my doctor says that the pill it isn't always 100% effective, only about 98%."

I've no idea if it really was an accident or if it was a plan by Eloise to copy Steph and escape. Actually, I didn't give a fuck. We were married eight weeks later, thanks to a cancellation, at Norwich cathedral in front of 300 guests. You had to look carefully to see Eloise's bump. Arthur, her adoptive grandfather who she'd become very close to, walked her down the aisle.

She adapted to the life of an Army wife very well, I guess adapting is something that orphans get used to. Almost a year after the wedding I came home to find Eloise cuddling baby James, crying.

"Arthur's had a stroke," she sobbed, "A bad one."

"Isn't he on a cruise?" I said, "They have doctors on board."

She nodded, wiping her eyes, "Southampton to the Caribbean but it's mid-Atlantic. It's diverting towards Bermuda but it'll be thirty hours before they reach helicopter range."

"He'll make it," I said hugging her.

He didn't. He didn't even make the helicopter. He had a half-page obituary in The Times and the Deputy Prime Minister attended the funeral.

Two days later, we were sat in a pub in Norwich after attending the reading of the will. Neither of us spoke as we tried to come to terms with the enormity of the situation. "Fuck me," I said for maybe the tenth time.

After making provisions for the financial security of Steph and Charles, Arthur had left everything else to Eloise - shares, cash, property, bonds, a yacht, racehorses, five kilos of gold Krugerrands and a ranch in Colorado. Charles was furious but Steph roared with laughter. Charles even contemplated challenging the will but his lawyer, who was present, pointed out he had no legal grounds and would lose.

Eloise's 51% shareholding in East Anglian Imperial Investments PLC, under the company charter and rules, automatically made her Life President. The lawyers and accountants declared to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, that the value of the inheritance, was 378.6 million pounds. In lieu of inheritance tax, HMRC accepted the donation of 3,455 acres of the Scottish Highlands to the National Trust and 4,123 acres of Norfolk wetland to the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.

Of course, I left the Army as soon as I could. We now live in the ancestral country pile and James has a sister, Petronilla.


12