All Comments on 'When is Revenge Too Much? Pt. 02'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Good followup

Redemption for Oscar. His “life well lived” wasn’t going to happen until he laid all his ghosts to rest, and ultimately, he did.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Logical extension of the first story

I expect that the therapist in Costa Rica is going to have to spend a lot of time with this tribe. Hopefully they can get Joe to join them at some point. Interesting series.

arincharinchover 5 years ago
EX What?

Please spell and pronounce expatriate correctly. Ex patria means away from the homeland, and expatriate one who lives away from his/her homeland. On the other hand an ex-patriot if there exists such a word, is one who has lost the love for his country and has presumably betrayed his country with treasonous acts. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As a Sequal

Well, I thought it is quite good, not as good as P1 but still... not bad either.

If anything it needs more content and more description ... generally.

But still 5*

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't get it

The daughter was not that young. She had to be at least 12 or 13. They got mad about how they were portrayed in the movie, but that's pretty much how they acted.

I hope you are writing chapter 3 because this was just as open ended as chapter 1.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Well.

I really can't see him getting back together with Jean.

My Mrs. would fight, kill and die for me even if she thought I had done wrong and she isn't stupid enough to believe I would molest kids.

Jean just doesn't seem desirable at all. Carol would probably never be close to me if I was your protagonist unless she figured a way to redeem herself a little.

I see no fault with Jeremy.

How can Jean possibly redeem herself for helping to incarcerate her husband while fucking the guy who put him there for years?

You wrote her as such an unsympathetic character that I don't see her making a comeback.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
This is a cuckold's fantasy

His rival steals his wife, fucks his daughter all the while he gets ass raped in prison. How they treated him after the movie was disturbing. He went through hell for 7+ years and they couldn't handle it for a couple months?

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoesover 5 years ago
When is revenge too much

Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't buy the RAAC

The magical counselor, equating being shunned with what was done to him, the self-pitying and self-righteous attitudes of the bitches, etc. Complete bullshit.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
the grandson i would feel bad for

the rest not a bit if this was real. Sorry but something like this theres no im sorry. A child molestor(esp your own) is the worst thing to be called. A rapist is a close second,

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Some of you know I love to see the Earth Scorched

I think that did happen here in both parts, but mainly part 1. After that point, most everything is on the table.

I actually LIKED this short ending and I think you could write several more parts perhaps with Oscar coming back to help Harvey who has some local people giving him and/or his wife problems. Things like setting them up for things they didn't do (that would keep in uniform with the main story), it wouldn't have to be crimes, just things that slightly developmentally challenged people (no, I'm NOT PC, I just use the word Retard to describe the people on the Left who have embraced Fascism), might struggle with. Social & culture type issues.

You could even turn a part 3 or part 4 into a slow-burning Romance (put it in that section to not get some people's panties in a bunch lol). They could maybe even do another movie showing his "forgiving" nature he seems to be adopting and then how he would have to "Deal With" being a full-blown celebrity and hit the talk show circuit.

You could have him go on CNN and he could take off his jacket during his interview and show the world his "Fake News" shirt lol.

Any rate, there is more fun you could have with this character, his family, and good ol' Harvey and his wife. Not to mention you could keep sprinkling in more fun with Bryan and his path to becoming a Dick Smoking Bitch in Prison (that's ALWAYS fun).

Skippy, I don't know what to make of you as an author. Sometimes you write some awesome stories, some are just good and then some are horrid. To be honest, I have never had such a wide range of rating stories as I do with yours lol. I guess, just keep writing what you want, how you want and the rest of us will simply have to learn to deal.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Excellent

I do love BTB stories, but there was legitimate cause for reconcilliation in this case. Oscar got his revenge on Bryan. Having the family start over is a good choice. The only thing Oscar could consider is to use the media to explain how real life differed from the movie, that way they could return to the US in the future if they chose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Its not easy starting fresh from betryal

Keep up the writing. Only a few errors but a good read .

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
Hmm

Society would be much nicer if everyone acted like their actions, good or bad, would be played on the Big Screen. If what you are about to do would make you seem like the biggest idiot in the world to an outsider, it is probably a bad idea.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I thought it was a go story

Revenge is always a tricky thing, I think it the same for forgiveness.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Didn't Love Second Part

It was logical conclusion with Oscar going away, letting things settle in to be able to forgive and move on, but the writing wasn't as good as the first one and seemed kind of hurriedly put together.

Two things though about reality. I already felt in the old story that Jean likely wouldn't really want Oscar back as too much time has passed and for 8 years she "knew" him to be a child molestor so any love feeling would have been lost. But after the further revenge I feel very likely Jean would have not wanted anything to do with Oscar anymore. Maybe as someone that can be in Carol's and Jeremy's life, but as someone she lived with and went to bed with, that is a stretch. The story assumes that only Oscar has reasons to not want to be with Jean anymore, and that Jean's emotions are on standby.

Secondly, I literally cringed at the idea of Oscar spending time alone with the grandson. We get to know where his head is a little bit, but Jean and Carol didn't. The man was not in his right state of mind, who was seeking revenge against Jean and Carol. It had to cross through their minds that there was at least a tiny chance that Oscar would want to hurt the grandson to get back at them. If you knew there was 1% chance someone would want to hurt your child/grandchild, even if that person was family, would you leave them alone with that person? Heck, I am an outsider and I cringed at that idea. Oscar was not in his right state of mind and it's a huge leap of faith that there is no chance he would hurt the child.

keystone00000keystone00000over 5 years ago
Questions

I would want to know if the things Bryan told him about the wife and daughter were true. Did the wife enjoy sex with Bryan more than him? Did he really get into the daughters pants? I'd get a polygraph test done on both of them before moving forward. Now that he's successful and they are both in the gutter, is he essentially their ticket to a better life, or do they want to have an honest and loving relationship with him. And does the wife know what happened to Bryan in prison? How does she react and feel about that especially if she surmises that he was ultimately responsible for his punishment. Needs a part three

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Skippy

In chapter one johnadp got into a lot of discussions (good and bad) over your story. He wrote, 'Carol's age. The way Bryan's girlfriend had presented on how Bryan had coerced Oscar's students and Carol made (explaining the sex and bribing with the doll) makes it seem like the girls were between 6-8 years old. But then 8 years later Carol has a boyfriend and is pregnant and somehow Jean and Oscar aren't mortified that a 14-16 year old is pregnant? If Carol and her classmates were 11-13 years old when this occurred they seemed to have been very naive 11-13 year olds regarding sex and that they were still so much into dolls.

Then you wrote, 'He was released from prison after seven years, three months and two days'.

If we use his highest numbers (which is pushing it) at 13 then that would have made her 20 when she needed the kidney. Then you wrote, 'Oh yes we will. I have no other job now than to make it up to you and take care of grandchildren. Did you know that Carol is pregnant'. How could he know she was pregnant when he had just barely gotten out of prison.

You started of this chapter (which I thought you did very good with). 'Oscar had heard that the best revenge was a life well lived. He intended to test that theory. He was on a plane headed for Costa Rica. Why Costa Rica? Beautiful country, year-round nice climate, relatively safe crime-wise, drinkable water, great food, cheap utilities, and plenty of ex-patriots if he needed an American fix every now and then'.

When he went back to the states for the first time I could assume (bad word) that two or three years had past. The big problem still was in chapter one in how old was Carol, and if Bryan had been telling the truth with his big reveal in prison then he would have been a child molester unless he waited until she was eighteen.

I love your stories but pay a little more attention when you write dates or ages in your stories.

I to would love to see how things turn out in Costa Rica after they follow him back down.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Good ending

Revenge on family is bittersweet. Bryan deserved everything and more. He reminds me of the black knight in the monty python movie..... no arms and legs and still wants to fight. 5

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
I can see him deciding to try it

Whether it will work and if so how long it will take is another matter. I foresee years of therapy for all of them. The presence of his family initially leading to a fresh resurgence of all his nightmares in the short term, forcing his ex and his daughter to spend many nights listening to him screaming in his sleep.

Don't all of the people in his circle of friends down south know what happened to him? How are they going to react to the presence of the ex and daughter? And what happens when that "hit" movie makes its way from the US to Costa Rican theaters?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

@johnadp, I think your concerns are misplaced. While he MIGHT want further revenge on Jean and Carol, I don't see him using Jeremy to do it. He was imprisoned for being FALSELY accused, now he's going to risk going BACK for actually doing the crime, risking his good life?

It came late, but I was wondering how they could make a movie about him without paying for the rights.

As to how everyone was portrayed, that's on the screenwriters and director, not him.

I know it's cliche, but once his therapy was over, I thought he would hook up with his therapist.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Pleasant Ending

Certainly what happened had its logic and I enjoyed it. But you have to admit that many people in the position of his wife would want revenge on the revenge.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
well written

well written story didn`t like the make up at the end though but maybe you can make your grand son rich and make the ex wife and daughter be prostitutes in costa rica it would be a fitting ending to 2 well deserved whores who betrayed our hero ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Doesn't sit right.

The daughter writes to him? Why write just to bitch at him. She's clearly asking for help and while victim blaming him too. Then when he does arrive to help, they bitch him out and have been bad mouthing him to his grandson. Well fuck the lot of them. What the fuck does he stick around for?

I'm not going to complain at the lack of BTB but how about some just plausible consequences?

2* Sorry, no 5*s this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Weak sauce. After suffering not even a fraction of the pain they inflicted on Oscar, he gets just as cold a reception from them as they were offered by him when he got out of prison. Oh, boo hoo, they were embarrassed about their slightly exaggerated on-screen portrayal. At least they weren't beaten, raped, and physically mutilated for seven years, over something they didn't even do. Then comes the hardcore RAAC train plowing over any possible suspension of disbelief.

This part was also annoying: "He did ask to see his grandson if they could arrange a meeting without them around. Carol was speechless at first but agreed to bring Jeremy to the park where Carol and Jean could watch from afar." They KNOW he was innocent, but still don't trust him alone with his grandson. Yeah, he really needs back into that family. Like he needs another stint in jail. Speaking of the grandson that they poisoned against him, maybe it's time he found out exactly why his "asshole grandpa" is such an asshole these days. Maybe he'd have a different opinion of his mother and grandmother, since it's apparently fair game to trash talk family members to him.

I see no reason for this sequel to exist, as is. While it had a few decent moments, I suppose, it undermines the very good original story. It also raises huge questions about Jean and Carol's behavior with Bryan (DID they both have sex with him? DID Jean say she regretted marrying Oscar because sex with Bryan was better? etc) and then doesn't answer them. I guess if anyone was curious about the size of Harvey's dick, this chapter gives you the answer, but I can't say I cared. I was still disappointed with the absolute ease with which he abandoned his only friend, one that was willing to return to jail just so he wouldn't have to go there alone, in the previous chapter. One of my only real issues with that story.

Now that the venting is out of the way, I'd still like to congratulate Skippy47 for his writing ability. He was certainly able to stir up emotions in me. I hope to see more work from you in the future.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

Aweaome revenge in prison ...... as far as reconciling goes sometimes it's better with them than without. At the very least he will see if she is a great cocksucker or not.

Jamborama2Jamborama2over 5 years ago
What happened to Jean's money

In the first part she said "I forget you have been up on the changes over the years. My Mom died recently, and I stand to inherit a nice sum of money. I have already retired."

Oscar also bought them new cars and gave Carol his kidney.

After all of this they are still being nasty to him and poisoning the grandson's opinion of him. Then he wants to reconcile?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@johnadp

What are you on about? If he wanted to hurt his grandson, or hurt Jean through him, he didn't need to attack him in a public park. All he needed to do was NOT donate a kidney and he'd have never been born. I think risking his life for Carol buys him at LEAST that much trust. My God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You “concluded” it and STILL left it incomplete

Did Bryan actually do to Carol what Oscar was accused of?

Does Jean now love it up the tailpipe?

Or did Jean and Oscar reconcile (at all) And she does all those things for her former husband... or does she actually think Bryan was the better lover and now cruises around Costa Rica for better lovers?

See? Incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Liked the first part, but the resolution was too abrupt.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Costa rica is expensive

Sorry, money, that i am not sure how he obtained, would not last long in costa rica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SO in reaction to getting bad reviews you reversed paths?

This happy, happy, joy, joy ending dosen't fly. He has nightmares. He talks to a shrink. They really don't resolve his issues. She maybe gives him some insight, but not really a "cure". Then a movie Company steps up, gives him a lot of money and makes his enemies look bad. There's a downside to that? His sudden change of heart towards his ex-wife, ex-daughter and his grandson felt totally misplaced. This seemed to be written to placate the trolls. Badly done.

2 stars

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

It was going well until he started taking shit from his wife and daughter. They had absolutely no right to speak to him like that after the shitstorm they brought down on him. Oh no, some people said some harsh things to them a few times... Oscar was repeatedly raped and tortured for years, all because of their betrayal. While he was getting gangbanged by prisoners, Jean was eagerly fucking the asshole that put her husband in prison!

The daughter must have been about 12-13 when she sold him out, because she was married and had a kid only 7 years later. She wasn't a guilible little infant, by that age she would know what constitutes sexual abuse! Jean obviously never loved Oscar to so readily believe some fabricated stories about him abusing kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs a third installment

With all three meeting the therapist for real honest discussion.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

I don't think that we should feel too bad about the reconciliation. I think that Jean and

Carol experienced a little of the hate, rejection, and frustration Oscar felt during and after his ordeal. Being scorned and deserted by friends and their towns people gave them a short stay in his former hell. He's the better man because he went to them only to rescue them. They came to him only because Carol needed a kidney, otherwise he would still be in prison. I think Bryan is just lashing out in anger after his plan collapsed. I believe Oscar finally feels vindicated and can finally heal.

DazknightDazknightover 5 years ago
Not bad but jumps

I missed were all Oscar's ex-wife's money went. She received her parents inheritance and was retired. Missed were the money went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Zebra doesn't change his stripes.

The mother and daughter are going to do the same thing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oscar should ask Jean and Carol if instead of the poverty and humiliation they are now suffering, would they prefer to spend seven years in prison being tortured and raped for a false crime accused of by their father?

Spare me their heartache and anger. They don't know what suffering is. Whatever Oscar does to help them is way more than they deserve. Can't wait to see how they show their gratitude. Is there a part three? How about Jean watching Oscar fall in love and marry his therapist? That would be sweeter than Oscar giving it to Jean up the ass. But why would Oscar even want to walk in Bryan's old peter tracks?

The major plot fault for me is how Bryan could be such an evil inhuman monster, but some how all that malevolence and hatred was hidden from Carol and Jean. In fact they came to love, respect, honor, and at least one of them, fuck him. Which means Carol and Jean have no normal human instincts or aptitudes. Anyone that evil is about as hard to spot as an elephant in a horse race. Or they are such mental midgets that they might think or do anything, anytime, for any reason, or for no reason. Hard to find much compelling in a story with such morons.

Thanks for the effort. A great plot idea, but not as well executed as it deserves. Try some more.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
nope, not so much

--Once Oscar found out the truth (in the first story), there was no need for any kind of revenge on the ex and daughter, they had been convincingly tricked by a smooth sociopath who had been setting up his con for months, if not years.

--Having said that, I do believe that too much bad things have happened between them for there to be any realistic reconciliation outside of occasional visits or things of that sort, or kind of an extended family type relationship (you know, cousins you see a few times a year and converse with on FB, that sort of thing).

--Unless Oscar's input into the story for the movie was specifically negative towards his ex and daughter and intended to make them look bad to the world (and from the way Oscar reasons things out at the end of the first story, that doesn't seem likely as he does seem to understand they they honestly were tricked into thinking he was a monster), I don't understand how the movie would portray them so negatively. That doesn't even make for good film, much more drama in such a film would involve the reveal of betrayal for the two of them in realizing Bryan had tricked them for so long and engineered them against the innocent patriarch of the family. So in that regard, the whole movie ruining the women's reputations angle seems kind of stupid. Instead, I would take a look at a lot of the comments here and note that the movie could have been very positive in it's portrayal of the women and a lot of people would STILL ostracize them because our society is jam packed with retarded assholes who have utterly no empathy or critical thinking skills.

--To the anonymous commenters who insist that the wife and daughter must be fucked up for not realizing how evil Bryan truly was during the last 7 years, I would refer them to the long list of real life serial killers, hitmen, molesters, and rapists who led convincing double lives, having families, friends, co-workers, and neighbors who never suspected, often appearing to be among the best citizens in town, volunteering for charity and all sorts of shit. I'd also note that this man was best friends with Oscar for a decade and a half and Oscar never realized what kind of man Bryan was either until it was way too late.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Hoping a part 3

Showing oscar visiting prison with a briken and beat bryan begging for his forgiveness while oscar gloats at his demise...js. its an impossible situation and the girls both deserve forgiveness and the love of oscar just as he deserves their love. I couldnt imagine what jean went through with the manipulated confessions of the girls. It would have broken her i think. Bryan deserves 0 compassion or sympathy. He needs to be destroyed in every sense of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it's fine

not mad at author for back-tracking on the BTB angle.

in fact, i'm a little happy. not at the nice guy thing the ex husband is doing, but the very real, and all too common lies women tell others. 'i'm so sorry, i feel so much guilt, i'd do anything to make it up to you' whether a mother or a daughter....all women lie the most when they use those tired lines.

and i say uniquely female because women are far more biologically hardwired to blend in. it's a 'zebra' strategy. women will say all the right things. but beyond a few extraordinary women, the average women wont do anything to make good on their sugary words. the second life got hard for them, the second people stopped liking them, and all because a movie accurately portrayed their story....they get mad....at him.

i dont agree with targeting the child, but that's what humans do unfortunately. but these two cowardly and weak women cannot handle a modicum of what they did to him. this story was an excellent case study into your average sacrificial biological male, and your average 'i will sacrifice you' typically female. the emotions anyone feels at what i'v said are pointless. this is biology....rise above it if it bothers you. but understand that our species flourished because men stupidly sacrifice themselves over and over, and women utilize that. there will always be scumbags like brian, dumb trusting men like the husband, and weak willed women like the wife and daughter.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Schizophrenic character

Jean and the daughter turning into bitter bitches because of the public heckling, is not consistent with their attitude prior to his movie. Dont see it logically based on how they were written prior to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
psychotic

Don't let c the BTB wow your stories for you. This is just bad. He blames his brainwashed 10 year old daughter for a plot she had no part if, knowingly breeds a positive relationship with his grandson and then intentionally destroys that relationship and marriage with a movie made to look like they were the real villains and not the plotter in prison. Let's not pretend that want deliberate. We all know how nasty the activists get over supposedly true life movies.

You've made your gift her a monster sized asshole who stole his grandkids father and forced his family into poverty for the crime of being tricked. Sick.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
@SBrooks103x & @Anonymous And Some Other Commenters

For those suprised that Bryan was able to fool Jean and Carol, they forget that he was Oscar's best friend for like 20 years and the whole time Bryan says he was plotting to destroy him and take Jean away. So why does Jean, and a very young Carol get blamed for being naive and gullible but Oscar does not?

@Sbrooks103x as far as being able to trust Oscar with the grandson. First, Jean and Carol are not privy to Oscar's thoughts as the readers are. The only thing they know is that he is very angry, bitter, and talks about wanting to take revenge against them. He obviously has PTSD, and he isn't the same man that went into prison. So is there 1% chance, based on what Jean and Carol knew that Oscar may want to harm the grandson? After all he came back after being out of their lives for more than a year and out of nowhere comes in and says he wants to spend time with his grandson and it must be ALONE. And remember this is after he took another step at revenge on them by his cooperation in their portrayal in that movie.

I know this girl that dated a marine who had fought in Iraq. She told me he used to wake up angry from nightmares and one night she woke up and he was choking her.

She was barely able to get him to realize what he was doing and get out of there alive.

I'm not saying it's THE likely scenario, but Oscar, and he admits this himself, was not mentally well balanced, was bitter, angry and hateful and he still blamed his ex-wife and daughter for what happened to him. So to say there was NO CHANCE he could have hurt the baby is ridiculous. Just like he and Jean thought there was no chance Bryan could try to manipulate Carol to do what she did, and allowed Bryan to spend time alone with Carol on multiple occassions. Up to that point they had no reason to distrust Bryan. In this case both Jean and Carol knew Oscar to be bitter and vindictive, not the least of which was exemplified once again by the movie portrayal obviously designed as an act of revenge.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
This Story Has Five People Turn On One Another

1. Jean, after the "evidence" from Oscar's five students and Carol's testimony turns on Oscar.

2. Carol turns on her father.

3. Oscar turns on Jean and Carol.

4. Carol's boyfriend turns on her after finding out as a child Carol was manipulated into erroneously believing her father had molested her and helping put him in prison.

5. Harvey tuning on Oscar and choosing to stay with Jean and Carol.

You pick which ones were more justified in doing what they did.

And those commenters saying Jean and Carol weren't justified in being angry with Oscar for how he portrayed them in the movie, it costs them both to lose all their family and friends. It cost Carol losing her fiance and the father of her child. Yeah, they had every reason to be angry. At least, what Jean and Carol did was not conciously and out of malice. What Oscar did was deliberate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BTW...Puerto Rico is part of the United States....

BTW...Puerto Rico is part of the United States.... No passports needed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
You Know

I am basically pure BTB. The twists here, however, let me see this in a different light. The revenge against the wife and daughter was to be solely his. Not strangers after the movie came out. That was a good perk here. As far as the asshole friend, he finally got what he deserved. Now with that done, and Harvey the loyal friend happy and secure, he re-assumed his role as a family man, all revenge exhausted. All in all, a happily ever after.

Remember, in fiction, you add everything to resolve the situation. You did a great job Skippy. Still lousy peanut butter. Keep it up.

Five Stars

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
@ btw....Puerto Rico

If you paid attention , you would have noticed that he went to Costa Rica , not Puerto Rico .

Quite a bit of difference and miles between the two .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I thb]nk the reason for the low score

is not due to the fact that he is moving past his rage

But due to the two cunts thinking six months of people not being nice to them compares to 7 years of rape and torture

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Pretty good job Skippy!

I.liked it. Dumb ass wife and daughter still reaydont get what happened to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The first part was not that good.....

the second part was even, worse....after what the daughter and ex-wife did to him they are upset because he told the story? and glad in away because now they don't feel so guilty about what they dit to him?

In the end...he is going to take the snakes to live with him? Forgiving is one thing but forgeting is another thing.

You should have left the first part alone and let us complain about it, now you have us complaining about the two parts. Maybe a third.....?

Lol....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked the first chapter better..

... this was ok, but after all he went through, the wife and daughter turned on him so quickly. They even got the brat grandson to turn on him. So they are still the manipulative bitches they always were. Just think how they will treat him if he forgets to pick up his dirty socks, or take out the trash. They need to be dead to him, and he can go to Costa Rica and pursue the therapist. Thanx!

Loklie

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
johnadp are you serious

i realize its a story but if this happened in real life the wife deserved everything she got and MORE! the ex husband character was beaten and raped on FALSE child molestation charges when he was 100 percent innocent. His family betrayed him, yes the grandson is innocent but anything that happens to him is the result of the SHIT evil vile acts of his mother and more importantly grandmother. im sorry but in real life i wouldnt forgive them ever. The boy would be better off with his father(as the two females have a track record of deceit betrayal and i would say are unfit role models for him. damn right he did it on purpose and SO did they it seems. the low score is because its unthinkable that he would in anyway shape or form be involved with these pieces of shit after what he suffered because of their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why say that you are sorry

I came from a family that fought daily. More than one time I thought someone was going to die. I hated them all and they returned the feelings. However, you let an outside make an attack and it would amaze you at how fast we pulled together to kick that poor fool's ass. I understand this story.

And just because he offered them a way out did not mean they would end up as husband, wife, and daughter again. Good story

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
hollywoodmentary

Didn't they realize Hollywood versions are always spiced up an often actually misleading of the facts? It wasn't his fault they did so and if ex blamed him, F* her. The ex and daughter did little to believe him originally and currently so why should he care their fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Was this second part written by a separate personality?

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Movie time

Sort of disjointed about the movie; it wasn’t clear if he had creative input at all, so if it was a slanted take, it wasn’t his doing. Having a husband leave due to stress just means he was worthless and well rid of him, then. Fly to Costa Rica and all will be well in the land of forgiveness, I guess.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
I actually liked this better

To see him understand that furthering the hurt did not improve his feelings of himself was good.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Great Follow Up****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Something Is Off

I am truly surprised that Bryan isn't missing important body parts. He should.be confined to a wheelchair or crutches by now. I look for his sentence to be shortened, afterall Oscar served seven years of Bryan's sentence.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Junk

and a good example of managing to destroy a good start (Chapter 1) with a lousy follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is just pure garbage, just everyone taking a dump on the protagonist, and him acting like a pathetic wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why are Jean and Carol nearly bankrupt.Jean owned the house,she had money from Brian from the divorce,so again why are they bankrupt.?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 5 years ago
Trash

It's like you put the plot in a pin ball machine and let it bounce around the bumpers having things happen in a random and pointless fashion. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
a letter to Carol

Dear Carol:

I'm glad to hear that your burden of guilt is eased and get proof that I was right in my knowing that me staying and trying to reconcile as a family wasn't about to work.

What is my responsibility in the ills you write about? Make a movie telling a story, true or false? Nope, I didn't make a movie nor contribute to the making of it. Drive your husband away, which you've placed on me? Nope, didn't do that. Bankrupt you and your mom, who was supposed to get most of what Bryan had as well as owning the house free and clear and the cars I bought the two of you? Nope, it would have been next to impossible to do that and the face you're claiming you're next to bankrupt doesn't help your credibility about any of your other claims.

But somehow, those who pledged to spend the rest of their lives making up the wrong they did to me have found a way to blame me, once again, for things I didn't do. I suppose having spend many years doing that, it is easy to fall into that habit again.

END OF LETTER

In case it isn't clear from the above, I consider this part of this story illogical nonsense.

Subject13ASubject13Aalmost 5 years ago

He had, what, 7 years of torture and rape everyday, but they couldn't handle a few verbal assaults. They deserved it, Oscar was a dumbass for going back to see them. It was a good payback for them.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Carol,Jean

When it comes to Carol,and Jean I wholeheartedly believed they paid for their crimes by being villafied by the public against Oscar.With what Carol said to her Father in that letter she explains how her,Jean,and Jeremy are alone with no one to turn to for help.

But as in that letter like the saying "You have to read between the lines",basically saying with heartfelt emotion they truly were sorry for railroading Carols Father and want to make up for what they did.So did Oscar get his revenge,yes he did,now it is time for him to forgive his Daughter and Ex-Wife,and hopefully rebuild their family,since Carol and Jean paid for their crimes.

As for Bryan I am glad Tyrone kept his word and seen to it that Bryan paid for his crimes by becoming the Prison Bitch for all those inmates.So justice was served.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
7 years Vs? Months maybe a year

I look at the math and it's definitely not equal

BUT

He is hurting himself at this point

? Future

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
2nd abandonment

Not sure I agree with Jean and Carol in blaming Oscar for their woes. He had no part or blame in the public reaction to the revelations the movie exposed.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Not sure...

I'm not sure I would forgive so soon. I would still consider wife a cheating whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very mixed

Well, what to say. Well written story, interesting storyline although unsettling.

On one hand the poor character Oscar, who was accused of the most heinous crime that a man, especially a teacher could ever be accused of.

He was falsely accused, found guilty, sentenced, all without the support of his family and friends.

Having been sent to prison, he was assaulted, raped, wounded and tortured. Are you surprised he has a jaundiced view of his family.

Anyone would have wanted retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF?

Do you really believe that someone who suffered the way Oscar did would forgive his betrayers? You need a reality check before you write any more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really!!

Jean and Carol had no right to castigate Oscar. The Public's reaction towards them after the release of the movie was certainly over the top but how was that Oscar's fault??! Carol was lead to lie about her Father at the trial and Jean believed the asswipe Brian and married him immediately after the divorce. Oscar was persuaded to donate his kidney so his bitch daughter was alive because of HIM!!! And now that adversity has overtaken them they scream at Oscar and call him names, even teaching his grandson to disrespect him?????!! 5*s for the writing but the two bitches should be taught their place!! Jean the whore and Carol the lying, disloyal bitch.

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

The therapist is an idiot. Oscar’s first concern should be healing his mind and heart. A relationship with his grandson puts him dangerously close to his ex and daughter. If you think they are harmless now, look at what the ex said at the end: “you’ll think I invented revenge”. Bitch please! The Ed and daughter complain because they were misrepresented and had to suffer mean words, ostracism and inconveniences. Boo boo, poor fucking babies.

danbo56danbo56almost 4 years ago
follow up

sorry I left a comment on last story about a follow up did not realize there was a pt2 yet again 5*+ really enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good sequel, but...

Some holes in the story.

First Jean tells him in Part 1 that she has plenty of money post divorce, but in part 2 she and her daughter are broke. Where did that money go?

Next, Oscar seems to have plenty of money, and the story does not tell us how or why. Jean did offer to split the millions she expected to get from Brian post-divorce with him, but we do not learn whether that happened, and if so how much Oscar took/ got. While this is plausible, it is not indicated anywhere in the narrative.

Third, Oscar was the subject of a movie. Since he did not write a book that the movie could be based off of, the only way the makers could have gotten the story was to work with him, in which case he'd have been paid a large sum. IMO there is no way he'd have made promotional appearances for the movie without receiving payment. It would be nice to see Oscar doing well after the horrific seven to eight years that he endured stoically.

Still, I'm awarding four stars for a story semi well told.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Where

Where do Oscar get is money from to go live in Costa Rica?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequels spoil the original

Original stood by itself. Your sequels has ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused

I agree with others. Way too many holes. People bounce between being poor and rich and back, not enough description on revenge on Bryan, and then the hostility you built between the family women and MC is instantly forgotten. The first chapter was good. This one brought the previous down.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Not being treated well and shunned for a small amount of time compared to daily rapings and beatings for eight years? Sounds like some seriously whiny bitching.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Therapy doesn’t work like that.

It just doesn’t, but everybody gets it wrong because the reality isn’t very entertaining to most people. In fact, it’s basically ten years of boredom punctuated by random moments of absolute terror.

And Mom and Daughter would have been far too busy trying to navigate the emotional hellscape of guilt, shame, and grief to worry about a movie. Hopefully Grandson was placed with loving relatives. The odds of him remaining with Mom and Grandma would have been exceedingly thin. I don’t actually believe the daughter would have contested the divorce, or even fought for custody. There is no way she would have regarded herself as worthy of someone’s love after her perceived betrayal of her own father. She’s pretty broken. As in, completely, and the idea of a court awarding her custody would be almost ludicrous...but not in the story, apparently. Weird that.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
what I find funny with 98%

of your stories. Any suffering the husband went threw is minimized as if it was just something like the common cold. The females guilt is a the fore front. Even the therapist sucks in that area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is childishly unjust

This is bullshit: "She has helped me see that as much as I owed you in retribution, I owed you also for the years before that."

He owed them absolutely nothing. What they suffered was trivial compared to what they did to him. They, and the townies, got off lightly. The "prior years" were nothing in the balance against what they did.

This sequel shows such a lack of a sense of justice on the author's part that it's profoundly offensive.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Why not ask his traitorous wife and daughter about what Bryan told him? Wife should have the opportunity to lie about all the sex, including virgin anal, with Bryan... Not that I would ever believe the whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Laughably bad

All of a sudden he's feeling guilty? Why? He was the one that suffered. Now that his wife and daughter are suffering, why would he feel bad? And what happened to their money? Jean supposedly got all of the marital assets when Bryan went to prison. Carol would have gotten their house, alimony, child support and half of Joe's retirement. A call to her attorney solves Joe's childish payments. So why would the two women not have the where with all to move anywhere they want? That made no sense. Taking them all to Costa Rico makes even less sense. Especially for Jeremy. Horrible second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This chapter turned it a creative storyline into a pile of garbage.

My wife and child turn on me and help convict me of a crime I didn’t commit would not help them escape public humiliation later in life. Then again I would not have helped save my child’s life until after the ex found the evidence and proved my innocence in court. I figure the family betrayed me, having one of their lives on the line would make them work harder and faster to prove me innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What happened..?

I thought the best revenge is a life well-lived. I thought it was for the victim not for the tormentors It seems the tormentors is going to have a life well-lived courtesy of the money of the victim. For Jeremy yes I would do anything possible to make his life better but for the wife and daughter? They need to suffer the consequences -- for years. Her daughter just cuss him in her letter ("...screw you dad") didn't she realized that her and her mother screwed him up because he still had nightmares of the prison? And the wife -- man, the attitude she gave him when he arrived at the door -- as if he's the one who screwed their lives, when they did it to themselves when the movie portrayed them as they were and how they're actions made a part of the MC's life a living hell.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Wow! Your readers have suddenly become the town Oscar's wife and daughter lived in. Of course, most are brave anons.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

I am curious. Oscar/Carlos was able to rent then buy that garden house, for Harvey, two new cars for Jean and Carol and, not only could afford the trips to and from Costa Rica, but be able to maintain himself in Costa Rica. How could he afford it all? The movie did not come before he went to Costa Rica. The amount of money, that was left over, from what he paid to Ben, the P.I. was never stated, but, I would think there was not much left.

-

Interesting tale. I was expecting Oscar/Carlos to refuse to donate a kidney.

-

Looking forward to reading the final part and see how it ends.

-

Pasqual

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Oh too bad for her. Does she have nightmares because she's been shunned? What about the scars those nasty words have left her with. That must be horrible to have to live in their own home but be subjected to such terrible verbal abuse. Almost what her daddy had to withstand for seven years. What an ungrateful selfish little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, Jean and Carol are a couple whiny cunts about getting some blow back from the film about Oscar's nightmare from hell he lived through for more than seven years and the ensuing severe case of PTSD he's suffered since getting out of prison. Not then mention the total betrayal he faced from his family who couldn't wait to have him convicted in the first place so that they could replace him with Bryan as the new husband and daddy. Shit did Carol blow through all the money she got from the divorce from Bryan already? They should be thanking the heavens above they've only received a small taste of the Karma that should have come there way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the previous anonymous, they are a couple of whiny cunts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The attempt to make the wife and daughter seem like victims is repulsive. They suffered nothing comparable to the MC, AND they, unlike the MC, were guilty. They deserved it and much worse. The counselor is dragged in to spew the usual bullshit. He owes the bitches nothing for the years prior to the betrayal. This might have been written in a way that would reach a convincing reconciliation of sorts, but it's clear that the bitches weren't really repentant. When faced with some relatively minor consequences of their betrayals and crimes, they turned again on the man they betrayed. As written, the idea that the MC would accept their abusive behavior and whisk them away to a new life is ridiculous and offensive. Just another feminized author writing a tale in which the "little ladies" have no moral agency and are never made to face justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He only got raped and tortured for years almost everyday because of their participation. It was to much for them to be reviled in the community. I mean really?

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

What he went thru would've broken most ppl, his ex and kid included. What they went thru doesn't even come close to what he went thru and if they were truly remorseful, they should've endured it. Lets not mention he was innocent in all this and got the wrong end of the stick. Too bad he just didn't stay gone instead of doing what he did. Story was great til the ending. Not saying he should've made them suffer more than they already had, but would've better if he stayed gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have not given them a dime . They put him in Jail where He got Raped and Neaten for years . I bet he wondered if each day was his last on Earth . Give the money to Harvey in Payments through the Lawyer

AethurAethurabout 2 years ago

How did they go bankrupt? Didn't they have money? And didn't the wife get money from her mother's will that wasn't part of the divorce? And when she sold her nearly paid off house to move, didn't they have enough to get something decent? And the SIL divorcing due to 'stress'? And if the grandson is in pre-school, his grammar is spectacular to say 'Oh, it's my asshole grandfather.'

I'm fine with reconciliation. It could even be a bit believable in this situation. This chapter, though, how it was written and structured, is just a total bust. The ending just doesn't make any sense.

Turning502019Turning502019almost 2 years ago

What happened to the wife’s inheritance?

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

A perfect example of how to write an even worse ending than the first.

I'd expect the 3rd installment is Oscar eating cream pies out of his cheating cunt of an ex wife...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous