When is Revenge Too Much? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers

Oscar smiled and spoke, "Yes, I am your asshole grandfather. I am glad to see you again." Jeremy didn't seem to know how to act towards Oscar.

Jean asked, "So, just why are you here, Oscar?"

"Well, I received a 'warm' letter from Carol that I took as an invitation to visit. So here I am."

"Bastard. If you are here to extract any more vengeance from us, just leave now. Actually, we don't expect anything else, so just leave."

"I wanted to tell you two that I had no idea of the repercussions the movie would have on you all. Yes, I intended and enjoyed the revenge I had planned in the past. You did not, however, deserve the punishment that has come from others. Since it is partially my fault, I would like to help make up for that."

Jean and Carol looked disbelievingly at each other. Carol said to Jean, "You think it's a trick to get our hopes up just to turn around and dash them?"

"Could be. Let's hear him out. We can always kick him out later."

Oscar said, "It appears you all have made the effort to make a new start. How is that going?"

Jean spoke for the two, "Not so good. We're too close to the hometown. We need to get farther away, but we can't afford it. Carol and I need better paying jobs and someone to help with Jeremy. We didn't want to get too far from Harvey, but he seems to be doing fine with his new wife."

"Harvey got married?" Jean nodded yes.

Oscar appeared pleased, then resumed the discussion. "Where would you like to move to?"

"As far away as possible. You got any recommendations?"

"As matter of fact, yes I do."

"Oh, really? To what do we owe this benevolent consideration from you? I am really suspicious of you suddenly treating us with some modicum of decency. You don't know how much we've both wanted to see the day, but we're gun shy. Is this really the day?"

"I guess you could say I have had sudden attack of responsibility. I have gone to a wonderful therapist who has helped me overcome my fear of nightmares and prepared me to become something of a human being again. She has helped me see that as much as I owed you in retribution, I owed you also for the years before that. I think I have had enough revenge, or at least, I think I should have had enough revenge. Now I am looking forward to that 'making up' time you two talked about. Unless that was just talk."

"Oscar Vinson, you better believe it wasn't just talk. If you are jerking us around now, however, you will think I invented the concept of revenge. Now what is your proposal?"

"I propose that we get you all away from here. Far away. I can have my lawyer check on Harvey. We are different people than we were before the trial and during the eight years I was away. I do not know what kind of family we might make again, but I would like to see. Maybe without the pressure, we can be free to explore possible relationships. I will pay for everything. The movie may have been devastating for you, but it has made me relatively rich. What do you think?"

Jean and Carol looked at each other. They smiled at each other. Carol asked, "Will we need passports?"

Oscar smiled, "Yes. And here is a book to study." It was Costa Rican Spanish.

Disclaimer: To the BTB crowd who liked how the original story went, sorry.

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers
12