All Comments on 'When is Revenge Too Much? Pt. 03'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
I’m guessing this won’t score well, but . . .

. . . I gave it four stars.

When Oscar was credibly accused of child molestation, Jean’s reaction was perfectly understandable; she had a daughter to protect. When other children came forward, there was enough evidence to convict him; who would have thought it was all a frame up by Bryan?

There have been plenty of real news stories in which wives stood by their husbands when their husbands were so accused; the Jerry Sandusky case is one example, and no one at the time could believe that his wife, also named Jean IIRC, didn’t know what was going on. Joe Paterno, Graham Spanier, Tim Curley and Gary Schultz all lost their jobs because they couldn’t believe that their friend did that stuff, and their reputations are in the dumpster because of it.

Oscar got his revenge on the only real bad guy here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"I guess, but grown-ups around here are really weird."

Perfectly sums up the story.

I guess we're never gonna find out if Bryan was telling Oscar the truth about Jean and Carol during that last conversation in prison. I'm not even going to get into Carol having been 12 when she falsely accused her father. I think we can scratch "didn't know any better" off the excuses list, but I'm even having trouble believing she could be bribed with a doll at that age, so who knows what was going on in her head?

Having Jean drastically change her look was at least different, I suppose.

Thanks for sharing.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What?!?

I get the forgiveness part so that you can heal and move on but to take the disgusting, dirty, leg spreading slag back is just asinine! What a fucking loser! You fucking performed one hell of a magic trick. Somehow you took a 5* story

(chapter 1) and managed to desecrate that shit by turning both chapters 2 and 3 into complete and utter pansy bullshit! For chapters 2 and 3, 1*

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
And what about Bryan?

Did he, in fact, get “reamed” in the end? Like we THOUGHT had been going on? Or did his daddy keep protecting Bryan?

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES

the last sentence completes the nut-shell, TK U MLJ LV NV

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Who is to say when anything is too much in 2019?

All stories are welcome. Writers are encouraged to tell their stories, readers are encouraged to comment, and it all works great! Revenge can be fun. This was a feel good little romantic comedy. Thanks for the hard work!

RePhilRePhilover 5 years ago
Perfect ending

Thanks

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
No Way!

Sappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Thanks.

You told a horribly heart wrenching story. Then ended it with a happy ending.

Well done. Excellent writing.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Very cute.

Thanks for finishing the damn story and happy New Year!

chastenchastenover 5 years ago
Hijo de punta?

Son of a point? I'd have thought she'd have called him an hijo de puta given how irritated she was.

*smile* Just messing with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IDK

It's hard to see any return for this guy after the level of pain he's endured. I think his rehabilitation alone would take several more years and at least two more chapters. But it was an attempt at a happy ending even if it still felt the scales weren't yet balanced.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got the main point

As always, the most important thing is that nobody with a vagina should ever, under any circumstances, be in any way held resposible for their own actions.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
5*

Thanks Skippy - we need a little sunshine in this world.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
The Therapist Should Have Had Jean Tell Her Pain As Well

The therapist has Oscar tell Jean about what he suffered. What she should have done in addition is have Jean tell her experience throughout this whole thing, so that Oscar realizes that he was not the only victim.

1. Jean had to deal with the knowledge that her husband of 15 years (I believe) had molested their daughter. She truly believed that being the case. The feeling that she wasn't there to protect her daughter from the evil that was her husband. The fact that he ended up being innocent is mute, because we are talking about what she suffered at the time.

2. She now has to look back and realize that for 8 years she had been sleeping with the enemy (Bryan). At a very vulnerable time, Bryan must have seemed like the savior. Now she realizes that she was literally sleeping, laughing with and loving the enemy who messed up her family. That has to shake her to the core.

3. Her conflicted feelings that for the second time she had loved a man (Bryan) who was sent to jail as an evil person, like the first time Oscar was. This must have left her completely second guessing her judgment and her decision making ability.

4. After Oscar's movie Jean became a pariah in the community. Sanctimonious judgmental people, as there are plenty of in these comments section, quickly redirected their castigation of Oscar towards Jean and Carol without any sense of hypocrasy. So now she had to feel being a hated outcast for turning against Oscar, even though she had the best intentions at heart (protecting her daughter and other innocent children). She became a social outcast just like Oscar.

5. Seeing her daughter being persecuted by her fiance, the community, and Oscar. That has got to be a horrible feeling for a mother who loves her child. And also seeing her grandson being raised without a father.

6. The fear she must have felt at being at Oscar's mercy. Women love and need security, more than men do. Now Jean lost all her money at an older age (except for some left apparently where she could get a titty job when they were piss poor back in the US) and she was at the mercy of a man who hated her. That has got to have left her extremely insecure and vulnerable.

So, yes Jean telling her side could let Oscar know she had reason to understand what he suffered. Looking back now having had sex with Bryan must have felt like rape. She has been castigated by society for something she wasn't guilty of, just like Oscar. She was also the victim of an evil man (Bryan) just like Oscar. And just like Oscar she has been left confused and suffering.

This is not about who got the worse deal or who suffered more. Oscar hearing that things have been awful for Jean as well could have helped him realize that he wasn't Bryan's only victim in all this. Jean had to have been mentally messed up as well and needed her own individual counseling.

Also, I have to agree wholeheartedly with ReedRichards. After the evidence from her daughter and 5 of Oscar's students a decent mother had to take those seriously. There are plenty of wives that put their heads in the sand and "stand by their man" against overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
@Anon Regarding Carol Being Responsible

First, Carol was not bribed by a doll. Oscar's students were. Carol was groomed by Bryan over several meetings (that Oscar allowed Bryan and his gf to have alone with Carol as his trusted best friend). Bryan was not only able to convince Carol that what Oscar had done to her was molestation, but that her coming forward with her "molestation" was to help her daddy as he needed help.

I think Skippy should have elaborated much more in the story of how the girls were groomed. He made it sound like one meeting at a department store with Bryan over a few minutes 12 year old girls could be pursuaded to tell such an elaborate lie well enough that would pass mustard with their parents, with trained psychologists who would have interviewed these girls at length, trained detectives and trained prosecutors. Plus when they visited these department stores how did Bryan even get access to talk to 12 year old girls alone at length? Their parents should have been there with them. What parent would allow a 35 year old man to talk to their 12 year old daughter at length, much less 10 or 15 parents (as not every girl was able to be bribed by Bryan from the story).

The story would have been much more believable, Skippy, if you made Bryan another teacher at the same school as Oscar where he had regular access to the girls to groom them. One time, few minutes talk, and bribing with dolls is not believable, especially where 5 different parents and experts could be fooled. The girls trying to outdo one another with the lie was a nice touch, and believable, but in real life that would have been even more of a clue to the experts that they were lying because their stories would have been changing. Plus the psychologist and the detectives would have wanted to interview the girls seperately and not in a group.

Skippy, I know you needed a justifiable cause for the betrayal. You should have found a better avenue than a department store head who would have barely had access to the girls. You needed to find a more plausible avenue where Bryan would have had alone opportunity to groom the girls over a long period of time, just as he did with Carol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

yes more good story also oscar get the scars remove so that the reminders are not there to remind him and his family of he went through

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Nobody may have asked for a third chapter, but I'm glad you wrote one

Oscar, Carol and Jean were all in an almost impossible situation. I liked the eventual resolution. Then again, I'm an optimist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Whatever you were smoking when you wrote this chapter, please share with the rest of us. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let the sun shine!!

The best part was when Jean realizes that he needs another woman, someone who didn't remind him of Jean!!!! Awesome!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
shit is shit no matter how you dress it up

yes oscar there is a santa claus

what a pile of hors manure

no wonder women cheat they know idiots like oscar will eventually forgive them and take them back

i m so fucking disappointed in the end and i was wondering if in jail they cut of his balls too

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks.for the ending Skippy. It won't make all of.readers happy, but that's not a writer's job. Good effort..

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Pleasant resolution

Time cures all! Jeremy got it right. (in case you did not notice, her absence also

solved nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a raac?

ick...

everyday he had to suffer in prison...because of them. i can forgive that, if only to move on. i can't see a complete raac. and neither did you author.....you changed the entire course the last few paragraphs....it was too sudden. everything was pointing towards friends...only...friends. barely friends.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@johnadp,

The word is ":moot," not "mute."

It most certainly IS about who got the worse deal or who suffered more! First of all he DID suffer more! Second, he bore NO responsibility for what he suffered, while, despite whatever extenuating circumstances you want to allow her, she brought her suffering on herself.

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
Jeremy said is best

"I guess, but grown-ups around here are really weird."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really? That's you solution?

Change her hair and makeup and she's magically not the person that sent him to prison? Send them all home or take his money and move far, far away. That's the only chance he has of starting over and putting his nightmares behind him. Ugly ending.

1 star

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
Thx for the finish

Your story, your ending. Bit overly sweet for me.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

The only reason for a chapter 3 would have been revisiting Bryan and the happy life he's made for himself. FAILURE all around here.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Makeover

Thanks for the happy-ish ending. A bit deus ex machina, but welcomed. Too bad all the critic commenters were unhappy, poor dears.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 5 years ago
One contradiction in the story

Jean inherited a fair amount of money and also took Bryan to the cleaners with the divorce but could not afford a decent place to live after she, Carol, and Jeremy moved to another town? Does not compute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pfft

May as well just load his mower with tannerite and have him blow his leg off for as much sense as it'll make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck the naysayers!

I also like a good btb story and this story had some but went beyond that to show even the worst things in life can be forgiven and some measure of happiness can be acheived with a lot of help. Good story with just 1 flow mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BTW

"hijo de punta" ('son of a tip') was probably meant to read "hijo de puta" (literally 'son of a whore', but often 'son of a bitch' or 'motherfucker').

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Very Creative Ending****

Very entertaining.Thanks for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Wasn't Expecting That Ending

Congratulations. Neat recovery from the last chapter.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
This is even worse than Chapter 2

Not only devoid of any plot but also full of psychobabble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Downhill.

The author should have just stopped after the first chapter, which was pretty bad, but he somehow managed to go severely downhill from there.

He shouldn't have done any shitty pretending, but instead given the treacherous ex and daughter the finger, and found someone else rather than going back to people who had no faith in him.

There's Nothing that can make up for the misery in prison, the daughter's lies, or the wife having spent 8 years spreading her legs for the bastard who orchestrated it all in the most implausible and moustache twirling scheme I've read in a long time.

The author has no idea how to write anything resembling real people.

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 5 years ago
Very interesting

Contrary to others I have enjoyed all 3 chapters. Somehow I missed the move to another country but did like the end of 3. I personally would like to see follow on chapters to see how the new girl Lolita works out.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Harsh.

I enjoyed this story of a man totally destroyed by the betrayal of us his family only to make a comeback. Interesting path to recovery and redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Praise de lord and pass de rum man!

Why is it that some people that read this story are mentally shaped like mushrooms? Their ability to swallow manure on an industrial scale and regurgitate it as unthinking hate makes you wonder about nurture and nature and the future prospects of mankind!

Now would someone please get rid of this bloody crown of thorns, so I can vote for five pointy things for this story - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF

In chapter 2 the bitch and her daughter are living in poverty but now she has more than enough money to live on her own. If her mom was that well off, why didn't she help them? Oh wait, all 3 generations were bitchs.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 5 years ago
A great series 5*

I have read the 3 parts several times. Still makes me choke up at the ending of part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

All over the place as far as continuity goes... It's like you'd write a page... And then when writing the next page... You forgot what you'd written on the previous one... And ftr... I never would have forgiven any of them... They could have all spent eternity in hell with a hot poker up their asses... And i would have went into old age with both of my kidneys...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
*Gag*

I thought it couldn't be worse than Part 2.

There must be some reason why Skippy can't let a good BTB rest as is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This revenge was not too much

It was poor compared to the suffering inflicted

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Interesting

I have always read you have to learn to forgive those whom have harmed you to love yourself from there faults.

If he could not do that then his life would be hell till the day he would die.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Couple of Late Thoughts

I see the age of Carol's abuse here is given as 12, which makes her pregnancy make more sense, but the "abuse," at least the story of the accusation, doubtful at best.

Better to have the age at the more likely 5-7 range, bu have his sentence be longer, and/or the time for Jean to find him take longer.

Jean and Carol were nearly bankrupt, suddenly Jean has money?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 3 was fine

I'm fine with part 3. Some have a hard time with reconciliation. I can too. My view is reconciliation is a desired outcome, BUT it needs to be earned. There are too many magic BJ RAAC stories. This one had time, pain, understanding and healing.

Oscar healed enough to allow love back in his life. Jean is will to do whatever is needed to help Oscar to continue healing.

On a side note, I'm hoping Jean's larger size was due to a padded bra and not from attic insulation. Not a fan of falsies.

Anyway 5 stars.

Subject13ASubject13Aalmost 5 years ago

After all he's been through, he just forgave her and got together again. That would never happen. One of the worst ending ever. Needs to be rewritten. What kind of revenge was that. Not revenge, just reconciliation. Why are these have revenge tags on these types of stories if there's reconciliation in them? What's the point of revenge if your going to reconcile?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Oh Shit Are You Serious Poster?

You wrote about how the story sucked,but honestly did you not read the line about "Hate the sin,but love the sinner".That should tell you something.

Now as for the characters,the premise was basically this.Jean came back after a year or so,with a face lift,boob job and complete makeover,and Oscar introduced her as Lolita because she was no longer Jean that married him all those years ago,she was a new woman.And after Oscar forgave those inmates for doing what they did to him,he too became a brand new person.

So in Oscar and Jean's case they were like blank slates and could start over again.In life you have one chance to get it right before you die,and Oscar,Jean,and Carol made it right so they got to have their happy ending which is what counts.Truly a great story in my opinion.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Read the whole series again

And I can always tell which commenters thought they’ve been screwed over by a woman. Jean and Carol were NOT responsible for his incarceration: Carol had been duped as a child by a con man, and Jean heard that Oscar had molested not only her daughter but five other children, children there was no reason to believe had lied. Jean reacted the way a wife and mother should have reacted when presented with that much evidence.

Who respects Jerry Sandusky’s wife? She stood by her man, when it was obvious that he was not just a child molester but a queer child molester, and if the media stories were close to correct, she had to have willfully ignored evidence within her earshot. Yet commenters here think Jean was evil?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A wacky...

story with a puerile dialogue. The entire premise skirts incredulity. Replete with forced situations that make for a tortuous and laborious read. Two stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
OK

The last sentence was definitely funny.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
4 stars again hate will eat you up revenge and move on or forgiveness

He chose forgiveness

Don't say I agree but I think session with therapist and his torture details showed her how much pain she caused him

So as you wrote you write ending

At least I accept this premise

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@johndp: false accusations of child molestations

There is evidence that, depending on how the study is done, somewhere between 10%-35% of accusations of child molestation are false (I believe the higher number is when there is a divorce and a custody battle are included accusations).

I remember reports about 35-40 years ago of a town that went child molestation crazy. Trained detectives AND psychologists were getting positive stories from child after child, and a hint that another adult had done something got another child interviewed, which got another positive story, which implicated possibly someone else, and so on. Pretty soon something like 5-10% of the town adults were implicated. It was like a child molestation sex ring. Finally someone from the outside said ‘hold on. There is something going on here.’ Outside investigators came in and listened to recordings of interviews, re-interviewed the kids, interviewed the detectives and social workers/psychologists, and ended up determining it was hysteria — plain and simple.

The prior year or two a few towns away there were reported incidents of child molestation. So the teachers, police, and social workers were all hypersensitive to it. That led from one POSSIBLE case into a chain reaction. It was determined the interviewers were questioning the kids with very leading questions... well, you know how it goes. Anyway, it is definitely possible for several detectives AND psychologists to be caught up in this hysteria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
B.S.

Nothing but a load of psychobabble bullshit.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

A great story, well thought out, well written. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Considering this story is so far fetched,totally unrealistic and straight up preposterous next time you might aswell stick a few Dragons and Unicorns in.

CHUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah !

Good ending. Enjoyed the story. Thank you. 5*s.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
johnadp's comments were generally spot on

johnadp provided two lengthy commentaries that are far too long to even try to summarize, but were generally well-thought through.

There are many instances where false memories of molestation have been created in young girls and boys, but a 12-year old? Story would have been better if Carol had been 7 years old, but, then the timeline of the rest of story would not have held. It is also hard to accept that a 12-year old girl would lie about her father based on an "uncle's" influence. Would Oscar and Jean have picked up what was going on -- didn't they talk and interact?

So, the start of the story does not hold together, but, after one gets past that, the story was generally well-written. There were mysteries like how people were poor then rich then poor then rich again.

But, johnadp had correctly pointed out how Jean and Carol had suffered, and I would say perhaps even worse than Oscar. Oscar was physically tortured for 7 years and lost his family, Jean and Carol have to live lifetimes of the mental torture once the truth came out, and that may be worse than any physical pain. The BTB crowd obviously does not agree, but the author can express his views as this is all fiction aftger all.

RanDog025RanDog025about 4 years ago
AN EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY

PRETTY DEEP BUT LOVED IT ALL! A BIG THANKS TO Skippy47

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Great Job

Loved all three chapters.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 4 years ago

Part one was gripping.

Part two was disappointing.

Part three was so unreal that I couldn't finish it.

It's called 'downhill all the way'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmm....

Part 1 showed promise, story outline was good, Oscar's intentions clear. Then Part 2 went downhill, too many unanswered questions, like, where did Oscar get his money from, how come he had no input to the film, and so on. Part 3 was simply a pile of crap, Jean was living in poverty in Pt 2, but had a mother's inheritance in Pt 3, wtf....Overall, not a good example of this type of story

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
If

If Jean had money from her mother's estate,how come her and Carol had been living from hand to mouth.?Also if Carol was twelve when her father was convicted,I find it hard to understand how she can be persuaded to give false evidence against him.Didnt his defence lawyer challenge her?.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Did Carol ever officially retract her testimony or charge Brian with witness tampering of a minor? Jean likely would never know of the prison system and that Carol was lying by brainwashing. What was Brian's actual sentence? Prison castration of Brian was too mild a punishment he needed to live through ever phase of Oscar's time. How about a lil revenge on Carol's EX too?

/

A long story for a typical RAAC filling the LW outline. Nothing really special but solid. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More wholes added.

This just made the storyline worse. First Jean had money, then none, and back money to live by herself with plastic surgery. (?????) Then all your timelines and ages are off. Try using a linear timed outline for your future writing.

AbovethecircleAbovethecircleover 3 years ago
I agree...

I agree with the grandson... this story has really got weird and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
...

Stop writing sequels, just stick with a 1 part story

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
More wholes added?

OK that’s funny and very clever word play though clearly unintentional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An Entertaining Tale

That I enjoyed. I equally enjoyed the sequels. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love The Conclusion

Title says what I think for this story's conclusion.

Ignore all the delusional haters that can't even start or write out their own stories without being scared of getting the same response you're getting.

Keep up the good work!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not terrible for a RAAC story. I would still like to know about her slutting with the other asshole!!!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

He should have kept spreading his ass cheeks for other dudes rather than let those slimy whores back in his life! How much of a wimpy cuckold does the author want him to be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well that just sucked

She gets bigger tits and a different hair color and that makes everything okay? I don't think so. Horrible ending.

malchor2517malchor2517about 3 years ago
Strange and difficult

Part 1 was very good and probably could have stood alone. Oscar taking off was expected and understood. The girls' contrition seemed fake. It wasn't for Oscar's sake, it was for their own guilt. (You WILL sit there and you WILL let us make it up to you.)

I think a good deal of it was saved by Dr. Perez's assessments. They had no idea the scope of forgiveness they were demanding of him.

Forgiveness? Yes, they allowed themselves to be used, but they WERE used. At any rate, forgiveness is a personal choice.

In all, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well I expected much more

But when I have read this, my first thought was you shouldn't have done Part 3 let Part 2 alone altho that part 2 was a disappointment to a lot of us though the writing quality was outstanding in my opinion. This part 3 is a level of itself, it is a MAJOR, MAJOR disappointment that it was so unnecessary writing this. If I were MC, I think I would have choke the therapist when she insinuated that Oscar enjoyed his torture in prison -- I don't know why but I almost had a spike in blood pressure when I read that. 2 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don't care . I LIKE IT! By JimboOzarksJim

I have seen some of the other comments about their dislike in part 2 and the utter waste of part 3, I DISAGREE, part 3 is a nice capoff, and you have put in a great closing ""Grandpa, isn't that Grandma Jean?"

"Yes. We're doing a little pretending. Can you play along?"

"I guess, but gown-ups around here are really weird."

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

I can't believe that the author let this poor man get back with the slimy pieces of shit that betrayed him in the worst way. They had him locked up and tortured for something he didn't do! God, I wish I could punch this fuckhead in the face!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago
Weak Ending

I'm a fan of reconciliation stories despite them being not well received by some but this one just didn't work for me. The man endured hell and literal torture thanks to his wife and best friend's betrayal, I can't see him forgiving her so easily. Her make over seems like trying to avoid the guilt of what she did. That was an evil woman just like Bryan and it would be torture to get back with her. Not a terrible story just felt the ending was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not a fan of this ending

Meh, I really didn't like ch 2 or 3, not sure why I read to the end🤷🏼‍♂️. Yes I know it's not real but Jean and Carol sure did get off pretty easy in this fairytale.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Should

Should have arranged some pay back for Carol's husband dumping her.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Excellent ending. Oscar more than deserves love and loving. He earned it and there are three people willing to give it. I hope Oscar and "Lolita" live to be a hundred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the story and the ending.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Ah yes. His reward is to have the taste of Bryan's cumdump whore and leftover penis tracks in his mouth.

Damaged goods doesn't begin to describe Jean.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 2 years ago

An LSD dream of great stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Jean had $$ from the inheritance, why didn’t she use it in the last chapter? She could have moved Carol and the ever so charming Jeremy (“asshole grandfather”) to a new location for a fresh start. His daughter and wife are complete idiots.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

This is Lolita? I think Oscar is bent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Oscar, you have to forgive your torturers."

I question this professional's ability. She certainly has no experience working with individuals who have experienced horrific traumas at the hands of other people. These traumas Oscar experienced for more than seven years included acts of sexual abuse, rape, exploitation, physical torture and emotional abuse. Trying to force the concept of "forgiveness" on a person such a Oscar can make them feel like they're being victimized all over again. People like Oscar who have suffered horrific traumas do not want to imply what happened to them was in any way OK. They don’t want to excuse the perpetrator’s behavior and when you try and force them to "forgive" it makes them feel like you're excusing the perpetrator's actions and behavior. They rightfully feel the perpetrator is not deserving of forgiveness. The worst thing a therapist can do as is to try talk people out of the way they feel or invalidate those feelings.

A much better approach is the concept of using unburdening as a letting-go process. That is, letting go of the power the trauma has over a person, by expressing and releasing anger and other strong emotions about what happened to them without criticism or expectation of what needs to come next. This includes allowing a person to have as much time as is needed to feel whatever he or she is feeling. This may include rage, hate, and resentment, among other strong emotions.

It is equally important for others (family, friends, clergy) to refrain from pushing someone into forgiving a perpetrator. Instead, it is more helpful to validate that the person is entitled to his or her feelings. Being a listening ear instead of trying to fix the issue is much more supportive and healing. The person needs to be able to have a voice and express what he or she is feeling and thinking without the fear of judgment. It is important to allow the natural process of working through trauma to happen and to remove any barriers that may get in the way. This includes the belief we aren’t supposed to feel “negative” emotions or that we have to forgive. Once we remove that expectation, the natural process moves through and he or she can still move on, unburden themselves, and thrive.

orestes08orestes08over 2 years ago

Got worse ever chapter. Went from unbelievable, to irrational, to outright harmful 1*

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Overall this is an absolutely delightful story.

A couple of constructive comments here though.

Need to edit a bit better in terms of who had the money if his but the money his wife had the money But said they were destitute and were living in a Hubble How come on a return she has 2 or 3 million Dollars.

I've never understood the concept of forgiveness. I can't see how it's at all possible to forgive somebody for torturing you. Don't forget somebody is to excuse them and then have no more pain about the matter and everything is just like it used to be before the torture.

That is uttered nonsense. I agree with one individual below that it should be a process of unburning and detach in yourselfFrom the pain that you are having.

One may not need to accept revenge however I don't think it's realistic possible or even healthy to forgive someone for doing something truly horrendous to you.

But those issues aside I thought this was a very well crafted story good story with very good current development and really pulled it my heart strings. Overallll I would say well done and thank you.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Absolute garbage ending, the previous part you apologized to the males with self respect. Though you should seriously apologize to every male who shares your DNA.

And Kirei8, ain't no anonymous here. You need to get back out to those truck stop parking lots and make my money....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First time to comment and vote in this series. Wife and daughter were duped into the actions and aftermath that occurred. Then the snake in the garden got his fitting dues. Great story.

I wish I had this author's talent to pen down the horrors and disapointments in my life.

Now, real life, no fantasy, the bitch herself spread lies about dad sexually assaulting daughter, beating and abusing children, having sexual relations with other men and all unmanly things imaginable, all aided and abided by the said adder, of course.

Revenge, no, but when the bitch dies due to silent symptoms of HPV contracted from said adder, there will be peace for the cuck, and a life lived well until the demise of the cuck.

And 4Q to all that fell for the silver tounged bitch's deception, rantings and lies, siblings included.

So what, gonna delete this? The truth will prevail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Except for one huge mistake in judgment, she probably is a wonderful woman." Yeah, and "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?" One authorial pratfall after another. This story began with a lot fo potential, and Skippy pissed it away. It's as if there were two authors, one gifted, and the other ladling out the usual LW swill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it!

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Damn, this felt like 'When is the story too much?' First part was fine as it was, the subsequent 2 chapters didn't add much of importance. Can understand the impulse to appease the baying FTDS crowd, but sometimes it detracts from the story.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Would have been better if he had married the doc he was seeing and upon returning his ex eventually met and married someone else. They could be friends but getting back together does not feel right.

In the story Carol and Jeremy move to be with Oscar. How did she get her ex to agree to that. Most dad’s would not allow their kid to be taken out of state let alone out of the country permanently. It doesn’t seem to explain that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You must be tired w all those trips between heaven and hell..Thanks for a FULL ending, and not leaving us in purgatory again. 5.6... ok, 6.

You don't use much Spanish, so have your puta look it up for you. Get the punta? 😉 Folks cannot use a translation program if you use the wrong word. It jus' don' work, esé

Soy gringo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a mixed review from commenters. Yeah, maybe he should have gone after his therapist, but in the end, his Ex did a remake, physically that showed her continuing effort to win him back. I can also see his side there should be no limits put on his right or revenge,, but he had an in-flight punishment going on his so-called best friend, he had forgiven his daughter, and gave her a kidney, leaving just the wife, and he had made sure the shame she felt lasted a long time, but the minute she learned she had been wrong,she started trying to make it right. It's called a conscience. Great story line. It would make a good movie.keep writing, though.

XYZ

:-

:-) :-) :-):-)

:-) :-)

:-)

:-) :-)

:-)

:-):-)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous