When it's Safe to Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh," I replied. "Find me a "girl" pretty enough, I might fit in." That was something else I'd learned in Paris.

"I didn't think you'd be a man who likes variation, Dan. Kinda useful, I guess. Prevents you from getting too lonely." Ruby gazed at me with a new appreciation. "But you won't be lonely with me, Daniel Arbogast, not tonight."

"We ain't married yet, Ma'am. That's an extra hundred."

She widened her eyes with astonishment. "Well, that's a first. First time this gal's heard that. I'm liking your style, Dan. Kinda dry, but makes a girl get all wet, hearing that."

I might have been jaded, but I liked my jewels. Ruby was a blood red one, I was sure of that.

She took my arm, and we entered the main party room. "Let's go find Maven Quinn."

We took a slow meander through the rooms. There were maybe fifty or sixty people here, half of them women, ladies' women, and the other half fairies, queens and dressed up boys, quite the mix.

In one alcove a bunch stood around a naked fellow with a cock in his mouth, his own prick a slim prod against his gut. A pretty girl lay beside them, her cunt pleasingly licked by an older woman with pearls around her neck. The girl's fingers slowly stroked the sucking boy's cock, like she was playing an orchestral instrument. Someone with a small movie camera circled around, 8mm film with a portable battery pack, good for three minutes but no sound. I didn't think sound was necessary, but I'm no movie critic.

"How you feelin' there, Dan? All this sex, it's kinda turning me on."

"You and me both, Miss Jones. Maybe we should split up, case our own joints. Swap notes later, you know?"

"You got a taste for some ass, Dan?"

"Maybe I do, Ma'am."

"You're full of surprises. But look, there's Miss Quinn. Do you think I'm her type?"

I checked out Ruby in her clinging dress, such a deep blue it was nearly midnight black. Her breasts were half exposed in a deep vee, going damn near down to her navel, with one thigh revealed right up high. I glanced across at Maven, who was dressed like a man with her hair cut short, slicked back. She didn't look much like the studio's glamour shots, not any more, but she sure was stunning.

"I'd say, looking at her, that she might quite fancy a femme," I replied.

"Good," said Ruby. "I feel like a woman tonight."

She reached her mouth up to mine and kissed me. At the same time her hand dropped to my swelling prick. "But I'm going home with you tonight. You do know what a home is, don't you, Dan?"

She smiled at me, and I kissed her again. The look in her eyes could lose me.

"Be a naughty boy," she said, patting me on the ass.

I stayed where I was, leaning against a pillar, and watched Ruby make her way across to Miss Quinn and strike up a conversation. After a few minutes I could see it was a good conversation. It seemed Maven was a touchy kind of a woman, and Ruby didn't mind getting touched. I had no doubt that Ruby would keep her wits about her, and encourage the other woman to tell whatever it was she had to tell.

As I stood there, I became aware of a presence beside me, watching me watch Ruby and Maven. I turned to see a fine looking young man, slim and blond. He had long eyelashes, that's what I noticed first.

"If they go up to a bedroom, there's a passageway with one-way mirrors and spy holes. I can show you."

His voice was transatlantic, like an actor in one of those David Lean movies, or an Alfred Hitchcock film. Thirty-Nine Steps, that was the one I thought of, when I heard him speak.

"How will we know if they go there?" I asked.

Looks as if I was accepting already, without another invitation. It must have been the weather. Usually I need more convincing.

"Kittie will take up refreshments."

He glanced towards a servery where I saw Kittie, watching us. I raised an eyebrow in recognition, and she very quickly touched her temple with a finger in response. Capiche, Kittie.

"I'm Dan," I said, introducing myself to the boy.

"Antony," he replied. "No 'h'."

"Well, good to meet you, Antony, no 'h'." I shook his hand. "There's no 'h' in Dan, neither."

He laughed, and with that the ice was broken. For the next five minutes he told me something about his life, and I told him nothing about mine. His eyes were blue. I noticed that, and the faint flush on his throat. I wondered when he'd reach out to touch me, or was he all English restraint?

Kittie came past. "Number three," she whispered. "They've gone up and called for some tea. I'm taking it up in a minute."

"We'll take the rear stairs," said Antony.

He climbed ahead of me, and I noticed he had a nice taut ass. Seems I was noticing a lot about Antony. I wondered how tight his ass would be to fuck. I don't mind a tight ass, most often a woman's, but men push back more, so I don't complain.

On the second floor we entered into a long gallery with a series of bay windows overlooking the lawn. I could hear laughter and the low sound of voices, and a splash as someone dived into the pool. Opposite each bay was a curtained alcove, most of them opened up to reveal a small table with a dim lamp, and a low divan against the far wall. Across each wall a window looked into the adjacent room. I figured it was one-way glass, from the other side it would look like a mirror.

Antony led me to the third alcove, turning to me with a finger on his lips. He pointed down to a grill near the floor, like a central heating duct. It was there so we could hear sounds from the next room. Which means the occupants of the other room could hear us, if we were making too much noise.

I figured, with these parties being regular, that most guests would know about these rooms and would expect to be seen if they went into one. And I guessed there'd be folk who'd come up here to watch. Down below, sex would be public, like a show. Up here, you could pretend you were alone. Your audience would be smaller, anyway. There was only room for two people in the alcove.

"Have you seen Miss Quinn before, come up here?" I whispered.

"A couple of times," Antony replied. "Usually, she takes a pretty little thing and takes the lead. Your lady, though, this is the first time I've seen Maven with someone older." He observed the next room. "I don't think she's so forward, with your friend."

I lay on the divan to watch. Antony pulled the curtains closed, and sat down the other end. I could see the fill of his package, the outline of a semi-hard cock down his leg. I gotta say, I wasn't the softest at this point, either. It coulda been the girls, but it coulda been that swell accent, too.

In the bedroom I could see Maven, her back towards the glass. Ruby closed the door. Kittie must have just left, there was a tray with a pot and two cups sitting on a small table by the door.

Ruby didn't seem to care much about tea. She came towards Maven with a look in her eye and a slink in her walk, sensuous like a snake. In their heels, the two women were the same height almost, but Maven, she was much slimmer, with a pert little ass and a long slender body, wearing her gentleman's clothes.

Ruby took the movie star's face in her two hands and kissed her. She said something, but I couldn't hear it. It didn't matter. They kissed again, gently at first, then Maven leaned into her. She seemed hungry for Ruby's mouth.

I glanced across to Antony. The boy had full lips, kissable almost, like Ruby's. But no lipstick. I do like a dame with lipstick, tastes like candy, so I turned back to the action.

Ruby's hands were down on Maven's waist, pulling the shirt-tails up out of those tailored pants. Ruby ran her hands under the cloth and up Maven's back, on her skin. Maven arched her throat, and I heard a soft moan, a soft sigh close by. Ruby kissed that long throat, a full mouthed kiss. If it had been me, there'd have been a gentle bite. Like a wolf does, or a cat, like a warning. 'You got badness on your mind, Dan?' I heard Ruby 's voice in my head.

Ruby slid her hands out, and from the changing shape of the shirt, the different drop of the cloth, she must have been undoing the buttons all the way down the front in a slow tease, from the neck right down to the tails. She pushed the shirt away from the girl's shoulders and it fell to the floor, revealing Miss Quinn's long naked body. She was maybe too thin, you could see the knuckles on her spine and shadows on her ribs. Even so, a nice back. Lying back on a bed would be nicer.

"She's not done this before," Antony whispered. "She usually takes control, with her little dollies. I've not seen her be undressed like this."

"Ruby's kind of forceful," I replied, "and she ain't no little girl."

Antony undid one or two buttons of his own shirt, as if he wanted to play along or play catch up. I didn't care. I was watching the women undress.

Ruby said something, and her hands dropped to the buttons and fly of Maven's black tailored trousers. Again I saw movement, before the waist of the pants opened and they fell loose to the floor. Maven stepped out of them, still in her heels. Her legs were clad in black stockings, the type that pull up with a tight band around the thighs. She had on a little pair of briefs, cut the French way, all in black. Her skin was pale. I guess she was in the black and white movies, not Technicolor.

Ruby took one step back from her as if to look, and maybe to give Maven something to look at. The two women stood motionless for a few moments, then I heard a murmur.

Ruby smiled at whatever it was Maven said, then reached behind her neck to undo a clasp. Her midnight blue dress fell to the floor like water.

Beside me, Antony gasped. "She's magnificent, your Ruby," he whispered.

"She's not my Ruby," I said. "She's not anyone's woman but her own."

She was magnificent, he was right about that. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, even if I tried, even if I died tomorrow. Her breasts were full and tight, those nipples thick and hard. An hourglass waist, and the curves of her hips... such a contrast to Maven. My cock thickened from the sight of her, and I spread my legs some, to stay comfortable.

Antony slid over to lie beside me.

"Don't worry, kid, don't hurry. We'll fuck when they're done." Just so he knew the right order of things.

It was kinda sweet though, when I felt a little bite of his teeth on my neck, as if he wanted to play with a wild animal. He didn't know me much, in fact knew me nothing at all, but had a kind of confidence that I liked. Might have been that English voice, might have been because he wanted me. Might have been me, gettin' old. Who fucking knew? I didn't.

Didn't matter much, anyway. I grinned, placed an arm around his shoulder and a hand down into his shirt. His nipples were small and tight, and he swallowed a wince when I pinched one. No point sitting around, life's too short without pleasure.

But the women. Ruby had turned Miss Quinn to face the mirror, to face us. Ruby stood up close behind her, and Maven would have felt those big warm breasts against her back. Her own tits were small, just cones of flesh really, with amazing long nipples pulling them up into peaks. Ruby had a hand on one, the other hand down on Maven's belly. Maven pulled hard on the other nipple, as if she wanted it to hurt. Ruby whispered something in her ear, and her hand on the belly went down into those little silk knickers.

Maven's eyes were closed, and Ruby was staring right at us, at her own reflection in the glass. She must have known I was here. Perhaps Kittie told her, or she just knew. Her eyes were dark, but she had that smile in them, in their creases, so I knew she was enjoying herself.

She whispered in Maven's ear, and the younger woman opened her eyes, kind of drowsy, and watched Ruby Jones pull those silky French knickers down her legs, leaving her standing in heels and stockings and a fine strand of tiny pearls around her neck. Maven had a thin, angular beauty and a little patch of blonde fur on her belly. Real soft, I bet, against Ruby's palm.

I looked down at Antony in my arms, and you know, he was slim and fine boned too. I was getting curious about seeing him naked, but I had two women to watch, getting nude.

Ruby held the girl in her arms, and the caress seemed soft and gentle, as if the young woman needed comfort and Ruby could sense that. Then she took her hand and led Miss Quinn across to the bed, where she made her lie back and spread her legs wide, for us to see and for Ruby to go down to the sea.

Comfort be damned. I shifted again, my cock was getting harder and would soon need somewhere to go. That was better, now I was comfortable. I pulled Antony's face up to mine, not too rough - I was feeling kind of mellow, and it takes no effort to be gentle. Anyway, he didn't seem broken; and his lips were soft as I'd noticed before, so I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth.

He shifted too, to give his own prick some more room, and our kiss got hungrier, harder, before I eased away. I nodded towards the window...

... where Ruby had Maven's legs spread wide, her mouth busy on a sweet little cunt, or so I imagined it to be. Maven's eyes were closed, her body taut and arched, as if her body was a bow and Ruby's mouth the target. Through the vent, I could hear moans getting louder. Ruby hooked her arms up under her baby's knees, and spread those slim legs wider. Her own ass was a perfect sight, with stockings and garter belts, and somewhere she'd lost her underwear.

Ruby's snatch was covered with a shadow of dark hair, and I pictured my cock disappearing deep into it. Jesus, I was hard. I reached down, and Antony was hard too.

"They're fucking kick," he said, in the world's biggest understatement and his beautiful English voice. "I want both of them, they're so perfectly, wonderfully, different."

"You're the same as me, then," I observed. "Going both sides of the street."

"I never could see the point of only going one way," he replied.

Our tongues went both ways, as we kissed again, harder and hungrier. The women's fuck had got us hot and aroused, and I was thinking of going to our own room.

Antony was getting the same idea. "Let's leave them," he said. "We can let Kittie know, to tell them what room we're in. I don't mind being watched."

"Something of a show with a private audience, is that what you're saying?"

"Something like that."

We got up from the couch with one last look. Ruby was grinding her cunt into Maven's, their legs spread like scissors. Ruby was leaning back with her hands gripping the bed covers for purchase, with Maven flopping loose like a rag doll, she was being fucked so hard.

I guess Ruby knew what her baby girl needed. A girl dressed like a man, being taken hard by a woman. And here was me, about to take a man like a woman. It's a funny world, ain't it?

We went down the corridor, and Antony closed the curtains in the fifth alcove, as a reservation. "We'll tell Kittie, number five." We went on down the gallery to the crossways hall, then into the bedroom with the five on the door.

Down the corridor, I could hear the louder moans of a woman reaching her peak. I pictured Ruby's tongue in Maven's pussy - the dame sure knew what she was doing, and I was sure she was good at doing that.

"Oh God, my God, my sweet fucking God..." It sounded as if Maven was confessing, Ruby a most unlikely priest. Mind you, I reckon Ruby Jones could have made a nun confess all her sins. God bless you, Sister Jones!

In our bedroom, I turned to Antony, holding him tight for another kiss. I didn't care about candy, not any more.

"Shall we wait till the girls are done and are sitting next door? Give them a show in return? What do you say?" Ruby had called me a dreamboat, so why not be a show-boat?

"I'll not be losing interest," Antony replied, going to the bed where he lay down, stroking the heavy swell through the cloth of his trousers.

"Me neither, cock," I replied. I pressed the electric button on the wall. "What will you drink?"

"A bourbon, with a cube."

"Ha, I'm the same, but two fingers."

A few minutes later a waiter brought our drinks up, and I gave him instructions to pass on to Ruby and Maven. They could get to their alcove and whisper sweet nothings through the vent, to let us know they were watching. I had no doubt Ruby would, and after having her poon licked real good, I was sure Maven Quinn would be willing for some fresh entertainment. I'm told a lot of women get a kick seeing two men together, even if they're not inclined to a man themselves.

Some don't, of course, but I guess they'd be in another room someplace else, not watchin' us. I don't judge a man or a woman on their sexual taste, and I don't like a rigged jury.

I took a sip from the whisky glass, and felt a good hot burn in my throat, and again on Antony's lips. I was getting quite a taste for the boy, with whisky in his kiss and a gun in his pocket.

I slung my jacket over the chair. I didn't think I'd be needing it any time soon, so I hung my chest holster over the chair as well. Antony didn't seem too surprised, but didn't carry himself. Not a pistol, anyway.

He was pretty near as tall as me, a good six foot I'd have said. Slimmer hips than me, a finer waist - he looked like a swimmer or a diver from that Nazi film, the one made by Leni Refensomething. Whereas I'm more solid, with strong thighs to plant a good solid fuck.

You know how it is - you go firm with your pretty girl's cunt or your pretty boy's ass, and they open right up, let you in. That's when you're lost, when they've got you deep inside. That's when it's safe to die.

Antony's hands were nice and slow, and his eyes were getting a drowsy look. Time was slowing down, sensation dropping to my cock, that good, deep weight inside which anchors me, gives my heart some place to go. As time slowed, the colors in the room got brighter, my hearing got sharper, and I inhaled the boy, smelling his hot animal smell.

There's a muskiness to a man that a woman doesn't get; a woman's scent being sweeter, more like honey. I licked his neck, feeling a pulse there, feeling his rising heat. His skin was smooth and soft, like the inside of a woman's thigh. I wondered if he'd be just as soft there.

Antony's fingers were nice on my throat, kind of gentle, kind of strong. He seemed confident, knowing what he liked, how to get it. I was being seduced now, I knew it, and didn't care. I might even let him fuck me. Or we could get the train to the coast, there and back.

I heard a soft whisper from the vent; Ruby's husky voice and a lighter reply from Miss Quinn. I couldn't make out any words, but then, I don't need many words.

"I guess it's our turn now," I commented in a low voice, and pulled Antony to me, my hands on his waist as if leading him into a dance.

His fingers went to the buttons of my shirt, one by one, and he pushed it off my shoulders. He ran his fingers through the short hairs on my chest, rubbing his palms against my nipples. I stood there, let him do it, then undid the buttons on his shirt.

I slid the shirt off, and he had a fine, smooth chest, with a line of dark hair running from nipple to nipple, then down to his navel in a tee. The trail of hair was a little thicker going south, disappearing into the waist of his pants. I'd run my fingers down it slowly, to discover what came up at the base of it. He was a slender boy, nicely muscled, a light tan. Worth enjoying slowly.

Antony gazed at me again with those soft, sleepy eyes. "Fuck me slowly," he said, and my heart almost melted. It didn't of course, as I don't take whisky with ice, but I knew I'd take him on his back so I could see those eyes roll back when I came. Some men only like to take and be taken like dogs, on their knees. I reckon it's shame, if you can't look into someone's eyes when you fuck. Besides, I like blue eyes. His were the blue of the sky.