When it's Safe to Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down to take my shoes off, and while I was there I undid Antony's laces. As I stood up I ran a hand up his thigh, over the full shaft restrained there. I gave him a squeeze with the palm of my hand, then undid his belt and fly buttons.

"Take 'em off, son," and he did. He took the waist of his trousers together with the cloth of his underwear, and pulled them both down in one swift movement, to reveal a fine looking cock, long and hard. He was a good size, rigid right up the centre of his gut.

"I'm thinking that cock would be popular with all types, it sure looks nice to me." I cupped his balls in my hands, like two soft eggs within a nest of fine fur. I'd suck him later, just to taste him. I imagined a slow sixty-niner, and it wasn't the next train south.

"Let's see yours then, Dan. We can compare."

Antony dropped his hands to my belt, and I shrugged my pants down.

"Hmmm. That compares just fine." And he put his shaft next to mine, and I'll be damned if we weren't both the same size.

"Huh!" I exclaimed. "Who'd a guessed that?" I pressed myself against him, and our cocks fitted neatly together, side by side. I felt his heat and lodged myself up tighter to his gut, our two shafts hot against each other. He pressed against me, his mouth sighing in my ear. I held him like that for a long moment, remembering the way Ruby held Maven Quinn.

With my hand on his hip, I turned Antony to face the mirror, to give the women a show. Seeing my face in the reflection, I stared straight ahead into the reflection of his eyes. I dropped a hand to his cock as I did so, slowly running my fingers up and down the shaft and over those high, tight balls. My own cock was up against his spine, and I moved against him to give myself a bit of friction. He swayed his body against me, pushing back with his ass.

I nuzzled my hand around over his nipples, pinching them up to tight points. As I did so his cock pulsed in my other hand. Like me, then - a triangle of nerves connects my nipples to the base of my cock.

I could smell the musk of him rising, and breathed him in. Fuck the idea of candy - at this point I didn't care his lips weren't red.

"Is there some oil in these rooms?" I asked, eager now to be inside him.

"In the drawer, there on the table." He pointed, and I went to get it.

He went over to the bed and knelt forward, baring the firm moons of his ass, and that splendid long cock swinging below him.

"No," I said. "On your back. I wanna see your face when I fuck you. You got nice eyes, Antony, those baby blues."

He looked at me, and I saw a flicker of emotions cross his face. Doubt, then wonder, then a smile that reminded me of some kind of angel. He nodded.

"You're a strange one, Dan. Most men..."

"Most men are fools," I told him. "But I ain't most men."

I unscrewed the cap off the bottle and ran a generous amount of the oil over my shaft. It shone in the light. I drizzled a bunch more over his asshole, a pale brown against the pale flesh of his taint. His cock bounced, and when I gripped it, heat radiated hot into my hand. I slowly ran my fingertip over the slit and it pulsed again.

My own cock was aching hard, and with one hand I nudged the head of it against the tight swirl of his asshole and held it there. Antony bucked his hips up a little, to meet my steady pressure. I pushed a little and he pushed more, making a sway of his hips to let my cock in.

I watched the joining of us, his body slowly expanding around mine, easing me in, easing me in. He took one big, deep breath, and as he let it out in one steady stream, his tightness gave way and I slid in. So fucking tight, tighter than any pussy. So tight I felt his heartbeat around mine.

"Je...eessus, fuck... that's... fuck... that's... " I couldn't coherently end any sentence, could only let him grip me.

Half my cock into him now, I must have reached that place where the pleasure, the pressure, was so good his erection faded away, his cock going soft. I held myself there, and pulsed my cock with a clench of my ass cheeks.

"Touch my balls," he whispered, "just cup them."

I knew the point he was at, where a touch on the prick is no longer needed, where the pleasure, that deep, hard ache, is right inside. I cupped those high, tight balls, squeezing them gently for a long while. His ass clenched on me, let me go, then clenched again. He moaned, and his body jerked.

I began to fuck him slowly, my insertion staying around the same place where his pleasure seemed to be, half way in, half out. The sight of my shaft, with four fingers still to be swallowed, promised greater depths, a completely engulfed fuck. I could wait. I was a while away from coming, and with his body hot and tight around me, there was no hurry.

And lying before me, his hands grasping helplessly on the bed covers, his head thrown back in an arc of moaning ecstasy, the kid looked fucking beautiful. Impaled on my cock, he began to shake and quiver, his soft cock suddenly streaming jism onto his belly as a long, long orgasm shuddered through him, much longer than a man normally takes to come. And his ass gripped and released me, gripped and released me like a thousand tiny hands as he came.

Now that he'd had his first pleasure, I wanted mine. He could follow me up again if he wanted, but this was now my fuck, my greedy fuck. But look at that, his cock was still streaming, and his eyes were rolled back in his head. He was making incoherent sounds, barely words, and somewhere in there I heard a prayer, "Ohhhhh, god..." I said he was an angel.

"I'm gonna fuck you, boy, good and deep, fill you full of me."

I think he nodded, but it might have been another spasm.

I scooped fingers full of his come from his skin, and rubbed it all over the place where our flesh met, my shaft half in, half out of his ass. I put my arms up into the bend of his knees and splayed the boy's legs wider. I eased off, let his ass pulse and grab me for a moment, then pushed myself so the root of my cock went fully inside him, so fucking deep I was buried.

And I started a deeper, faster fuck, where all I was was my cock fucking him. What with the oil and the cream of his come and his heat, I was able to set up a long swathing fuck, with my shaft coming half out, sliding full in, sliding out, in and out.

I leaned into him, reaching for his mouth with mine, and as I fucked into his deep sex, our tongues fucked too, thrusting into each other's mouths. Antony's hands dropped to my ass cheeks, pulling me in deeper. My hands cradled his face, and he pulled his thighs up high to give me even more access to his ass. I fucked his sweet sex just as I'd shaft any woman's cunt, only deeper.

I hit his pleasure place again, and he moaned and clenched on the bed, more come streaming between us, making our bellies all wet. The smell of the spunk was pungent and sweet, a bit like the scent Ruby wore, and the pretty one I'd had in Paris. My own scent was rising too, that thick, earthy scent of a man's sweat when he fucks. Wolves woulda got a hard on, with this scent.

I felt my own pleasure building, that hot, heavy sensation at the base of my spine where the explosion begins. Low growls from the back of my throat rose in response to Antony's moans, each gasp fucked from him with each thrust, and I was gonna flood this boy with my juice. I arched my spine, gripping Antony's shoulders to hold his body in place, and fucked him faster. My balls were high and tight, and my own ass was pulsing. If someone got behind me at that moment, I'd beg them to fuck me harder than they'd fuck any woman.

I looked down at the kid's face one last time, at his closed eyes, open mouth, and helpless hands on the bed, and closed my own eyes. Four more thrusts and I exploded into him, my come filling his hot centre, surging into his guts. I cried out to Jesus, Mother Mary and any fucking God who would listen, as I shot jets of come into the ass of an angel. And I don't even go to fucking church.

I collapsed onto him, my heart pounding, my breath coming in gasps. I vaguely felt his legs come down straight and his arms come around me, and the gentle feel of his mouth on my neck. Neither of us said anything for some minutes, until I felt my soft cock leave him.

"Nooo," he sighed, "stay there."

It was too late, but my cock was hot and heavy between Antony's thighs, so I left it there, his cock nesting against mine as I rolled onto my side. Both of us were sticky and the smell in the room - someone should try to bottle it.

We rested in each other's arms. His eyes were black and dilated, and I guess mine must have been too.

"Better than fuckin' your hand, eh kid?"

He laughed. "Fuck your ass next time, and I'll tell you."

"That's confidence," I replied. But I didn't say no.

I rolled from him and grabbed a towel from a small cupboard. Wiping myself down, I saw him watching me, his slim body long and lazy, his own soft cock resting against his thigh, his sleepy eyes still looking too damn fuckable.

"I guess I might see ya. But I gotta go."

"Next time, then. Or private, maybe?"

"Maybe."

* * * *

"You seemed to be keen on that boy, Dan," Ruby commented, as I drove the DeSoto down the mountain to her place in the valley.

"It was his blue eyes that got me hooked in. I like blue eyes, what can I say?"

I glanced across at Ruby, saw the way she was studying me, her dark eyes still and deep. Her lips broke into a lazy slow smile.

"Reckon you can get used to a woman's brown eyes, Dan?"

"I'd say I could, Ma'am. If she was attractive enough."

"Attractive enough for what?"

"To take my hat off and leave my gun beside the bed."

Ruby tilted her head back with a long peal of laughter.

"Jesus, Dan, you good for a Valentine's card and roses, too?"

"Could be, Ma'am."

"God damn, Mister Arbogast. Ain't you the charmer!"

"All part of the service, Miss Jones."

"Well, I'll be, Dan. You're the whole package, that's for sure." She put her hand on my thigh and kept it there, all the way to her house.

It was a cold night, so I flicked the car's heater on. As the air heated, a scent arose from the both of us: the smell of come and masculinity on me, and the lighter scent of pussy from Ruby's skin. It was heady, and my cock began to firm up again. I looked across at her. She was staring out the side window, contemplative, the flicker of street lights on her face.

"Ruby," I started, but she turned to me and put a finger on my lips.

"Hush, sugar, no words."

The look in her eyes silenced me.

"Later, baby. I'll explain it, but when we get to my house, you're gonna take this gal right up to the sky and down again, fuck me insensible, fuck me stupid. Can you do that, Dan?"

"Reckon I can, Ruby."

She smiled softly. "I reckon you can, too."

When we got to Ruby's house, I went to her side of the car and opened the door. As she slid her long legs from the car, the slit of her dress spread wide from her thighs, and I saw a dark shadow between her legs. Ruby saw me spot it.

"That little girl kept my underwear," she said. "What could I do? Maven's a user, Dan. Horse. She's got tracks on her arm. She's a sad and lost little girl, tryin' to be brave." Ruby looked sad and lost herself, in that moment. "And wanted to keep them as a memory, 'for her collection,' she said. More to remind her she was still alive, I'm thinking, people wanting her for something. Even if it was just sex."

So that was why Ruby was quiet, these last fifteen minutes.

"You think Milo found out?"

"I think he might have. Liking pussy is one thing, doing H is another."

"You think she did it herself? Or did someone set out to hook her?"

"We need to find that out, Dan."

"We do." I took Ruby's arm. "But not now. Come on, it's cold outside. It'll be warmer in."

Ruby unlocked the front door to her little bungalow, then went around the house pulling curtains closed against the night, closing them against the big bad world. While she did that, I ran two big glasses of water from the kitchen tap, handing her one when she came up to me.

"No booze, is that what you're saying?"

"That's what I'm saying. You know it doesn't always help."

"Doesn't always help. Uh huh. That's the truth of it, Dan."

We went through to the living room, which was simply furnished. Ruby had got herself one of those new Philco radio-phonographs that sat pride of place in one corner. She turned it on, and music from a late night station came up slowly, turned down low.

Ruby swayed to the music for a moment, then undid the clasp at the back of her neck, exactly as she'd done with Maven. The midnight blue gown fell to the floor. She stepped out of its fallen circle, slipped her heels off, then bent to release the clips on her garter belt. She rolled both stockings down and dropped them to the floor. She was slow about it; she wasn't casual, but wasn't deliberate either. It was how she undressed for me that night. She came up to me, and with her heels off, had to tilt her head up to my mouth for a kiss, with her hand at the back of my neck.

She slipped my coat off and without a word undid the holster. Looking up at me with a smile she said, "It ain't by the bed, yet, Dan, but here will do." She put it down on a small side table and placed my coat over it.

She finished undressing me just as slowly as she'd taken her stockings off, until I too stood naked in the room. Ruby breathed me in, her breasts rising, her nipples already plump and full.

"You boys," she whispered, "sure put on a good show. Kinda sweet, how you loved him like a woman, face to face."

She put her arms around me, tilting her head up again for a longer kiss. A hand moved up into my hair, to hold me.

"Love me like your woman, Dan. Would you do that for me? Face to face?"

I nodded, and didn't need words. The smoke in her eyes was enough to tell me she was on fire.

I took Ruby through to her bedroom, folded down the covers of her bed and lay down in it. Ruby came into my arms and rested her head on my shoulder. She stroked my cheek and her eyes were half closed. I guess she knew me well enough already, didn't need to see so much any more.

"It's been a long night. Make the rest of it last a while longer. Can you do that, Dan?"

Her smile was softer than morning mist on a mountain, her eyes deepest black like midnight ink, and when I eased her off my shoulder and spread her legs wider, her quim was slick and hot like a peach. I leaned on one elbow looking down at Ruby's curves, seeing the way one breast fell lower and pressed to the sheet, the other a full round curve on her chest.

Her nipples were long and hard, wrinkling up their darker surrounds. I ran my finger around the outer edge of one, feeling its rippled corrugation. Ruby shivered, and goose bumps prickled on her skin.

"Ohhh, you got me there, that's a sensitive place. The other one, sugar, don't miss her out." Her voice cracked a little, like static on the radio when there's a storm coming, with lightning a long ways away. I might have already been struck; there's not many trees in LA.

Taking Ruby's direction, I took the other nipple between my lips and twirled my tongue around it, pulling it up even harder. A woman's breast will do that, a shelter from the storm.

Ruby's hand wandered down my body to my cock, circling her fingers around it. We lay there like that for a long moment, enjoying each other quietly. Outside, a slow wind picked up and rain began to fall, and the susurrus of sound masked Ruby's sighs, or maybe it was my mouth on her breath, I don't know. I tasted candy on her lips, and kissed them till I couldn't taste candy any more.

As I kissed her I slipped my fingers into her, finding her wetness, then I found soft places on her thigh. Seems like Ruby had more sensitive places, or at least, ones that made her quiver. I made her quiver till her breath came a little faster, till she moved to lie on her back.

"Take me slowly, Dan."

And when I slid into her I slipped in forever, and that's when Ruby closed her eyes. With one hand on my hip and one hand in my hair, Ruby took me in. And when we came ten minutes later, we came together, one of my hands on a breast, the other in her hair.

I must have fallen asleep inside her, because when I woke later we were on our sides facing each other, our centres warm and still sticky. Ruby made little sighs each time she breathed out, and her hands were curled between her breasts. I didn't wake her, not Ruby Jones.

The rain fell on, and a gutter ticked with water like a slow clock.

* * * *

Rain's fine when you're inside with a dame in your bed, but when you're outside in it with the dame on your mind, it's not the same.

Fucking raindrops dripped from the rim of my hat, and I was glad to get under cover of a balcony as I made my way to The Peacock Club. I figured one way to scope out where Charlie Horse got his hooks into Maven Quinn would be the place where Milo wrote her telephone number on a scratch of matches. Jazzers played there, and jazzers know Charlie. You could say they made a habit of it, if it didn't kill 'em first.

Fucking stupid habit if you ask me, and I'm not sure if it made their numbers any better. But what do I know? I like them big show tunes, too. Although that could be the tits on the broads that sing them. I don't know. Sometimes I know I don't know much at all.

"Look what the cat dragged in!"

"Good to see you too, Kittie."

She laughed as I flicked water at her from my hat.

"Gimme your coat," she said. "I'll dry it over the radiator, so at least it'll be warm when you go."

She looked at me with a quizzical eye. "You find anything out last night, or just that pretty boy?"

"I'm figuring you might know more about Maven Quinn than you let on, Kittie. I'm thinking you know she does H. And I reckon your pretty little ears hears a lot more than they should."

I saw from her quick look up and down the club that I was right. "Who's her score, do you know?"

"Jesus Dan, you looking to die so soon? Don't ask me that. Not out loud, anyway."

"Bring me a coffee then."

I made my way to a booth where I lit a cigarette, then sat back in the corner so I could see the room. After a few minutes Kittie brought me a cup and two little teddie biscuits. Fucking teddie biscuits. I bit the little bear's head off.

"People always do that," remarked Kittie.

"You shouldn't serve them, then," I said, before biting the next one's feet off, just to be different.

"They do that, too." She laughed.

"Jesus. What don't they do?"

"Ask dangerous questions, is what they don't do. Milo asked the same question, and look where it got him. But no, I don't know who Maven's junk pimp is. And don't ever tell me, if you ever find out. I don't ever want to know that little secret."

"How long have you known about her, though?"

"A couple of months, I'd say. She used to come here regular, on the arm of that producer guy. A real sleaze bag, that one." She shuddered. "I didn't ever want his slimy eyes on me. Anyway," she said, after a pause, "I didn't see Maven for a while, then one night she came in..."

I waited, saw how Kittie's eyes got bright.

"She'd cut her hair and was too thin. And her skin, you know, was all blemished. She'd need extra make-up, to look pretty. And her asshole producer, he held her waist like he owned her."

"Which he probably did."

"Probably did, yeah. I think he'd taken her choices away." Kittie sniffed, sitting there looking really small and sad herself.

I touched her hand. "I'll find who did Milo, I promise you that. And I reckon when I do, I'll be closer to knowing who's giving Maven junk."

I thought I knew, but to prove it, that was another thing.

"Kittie," I heard a woman's voice call out, "are you there?"