When Jerry Met Ali Ch. 05

Story Info
Love the Once You're With.
1.1k words
4.31
1.5k
00

Part 6 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week I tried to concentrate on uni work and get back into my normal routine. By Friday however, my mind was abuzz. I'd never had a guy -- a man -- plan to visit me before. Someone making an effort to see me was new experience. This was no casual hook up. I tried to distract myself with friends and fitness but I kept turning all the possible permutations of the coming weekend over in my head. Would he come, would he want me, would I get cold feet? That last one was ridiculous, I was having him no matter what but I was worried that he might not feel the same way about me as I did about him.

On Friday afternoon, after uni, I went to a pump class and picked up some dinner for both of us. He said eight so I kept it light and easy to prepare. Camilla was home when I got back to the flat. She knew that Jeremy was coming and had offered to make herself scarce from about 7:30. We were sitting on the couch chatting at 6:30 when suddenly the intercom buzzed. He was here!

---

I packed my bags, including Alison's gift in the morning and took everything to work. I was familiar with Sydney and the drive up but hadn't spent much time in the Eastern suburbs so I gave myself an early mark just in case the traffic was especially heavy. To my surprise I encountered little on the way in and I arrived at Alison's uni flats at about 6:30pm, at least an hour before I expected to.

I considered waiting in the car till it was closer to 8pm but that just seemed silly so I went straight in. Oddly, I didn't have any trepidation about walking straight in to these unfamiliar surroundings. I strode right up to the door and rang the buzzer, almost like I had been there before. I was confident that I knew why Alison had invited me and she couldn't have checked more of my boxes so I didn't have any reservations if things panned out as I expected.

Alison's flat mates where still there and she was excited that I had turned up early. She was still wearing her gym clothes and as she turned around I noticed her toned calves earned during her high school rowing days. I thanked God under my breath that she was so fit. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

---

On Friday night I came home to find Alison on the couch. She'd just gotten back from the gym and was relaxing. "Any plans for the weekend," I asked.

"Jeremy is coming to visit," she smiled.

"Oh of course, I'd totally forgotten. How are you feeling?"

"A little nervous," she admitted, "but I'll have a shower and prepare dinner which should help me to relax. I still have an hour or so."

I was about to say good luck and change the subject when suddenly the intercom buzzed. Alison answered. Jeremy was here. When he came in, he apologised, having overestimated the travel time from Canberra. Jeremy was, well, tall, dark, and handsome. As I made myself scarce I thought, "Well done Alison, well done."

---

He was early! I wasn't ready -- but I was -- I had food, I had a room and I had...me. Camilla made a tactical withdrawal and we cooked our stir-fry together, chatting away like old friends. My concerns were banished by the ease of Jeremy's manner. He was happy to be here. Then he placed a curious package on the table.

"That's for you," he said. "You can open it later."

Curious and mysterious, I felt myself getting wet already.

We couldn't take the couch now, there were too many people around and I couldn't just take him straight to go to my room. We had to go somewhere else. I thought that we could just walk that I'd think of something.

We left the residence and walked down to Coogee Bay which was a good 25 minutes away. Seeing Jeremy again so soon was the perfect tonic for my week, and I was alive with nervous energy. I think I rambled most of the way, but Jeremy stayed very attentive and polite.

By the time we reached the Bay I knew that I was ready. I took Jeremy by the hand and led him to the playground by the beach which was nice and secluded at that time of night. We stopped by a low wall and I turned to face him.

Jeremy seemed to be ready for me and as I turned he put his hand on my hips, smiled, and said, "Alison."

"Hi," I said, completely paralysed with nervous anticipation, my heart was pounding in my ears. He kissed me on the mouth and we embraced. Hormones poured into my bloodstream giving me an instant feeling of total relaxation and warmth. God it was good.

"Thank you for inviting me," he said.

"The pleasure is all mine."

"Soon enough."

His quiet confidence filled me with desire. No false bravado, no Dutch courage, I knew that he meant what he said. I can't remember what we talked about on the way home because now, the whole way back, he was holding my hand.

---

We cooked dinner and then walked down to Coogee Bay, chatting about nothing along the way. When we got there I could sense the mood change as Alison took my hand and led me to the darkness of the adventure playground. I knew exactly what was about to happen and what I needed to do. A week after first meeting we were alone together without any uniforms to hold us back or prying eyes to watch. We finally broke the ice in the privacy of that secluded spot for a few minutes then we turned around and went straight back to her place.

---

When we got back to my flat my flatmates had cleared out of the lounge room giving us a moment alone to kiss and cuddle. Jeremy then indicated to the narrow, flat gift box that he had left on the table earlier.

"Would you like to open it now?"

I was intrigued and excited. "What is it?"

"You'll see."

I opened the package to reveal a black lacy slither of silk: a blind fold! He'd remembered. I felt my blood stir and I immediately became wet. Who was this man who had just fallen into my arms? Was this really happening?

He was staring at me now, his eyes signalling his intent, "Would you like to try it on?" He didn't need me to answer. I took his hand and led him to my room. And as I closed the door behind us, we were finally alone.