When Katie met Sarah

Story Info
Threesome, control, girl on girl and many orgasms.
5.2k words
4.45
7.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kittyna
Kittyna
15 Followers

Today is the day I am finally going to get both of my girls together, thought William. He had fantasized about this day for months, but he was certain that they were both ready for this meeting. He had met Katie first, almost 6 months ago now and he loved her to pieces. She was 20 and going to college, studying biology. Katie wanted to be a vet one day, she loved animals. She was very caring and loving. He had felt all of that in their days and nights together spent enjoying their bodies. She was very addicted to his cock and loved pleasing his every desire.

William was completely absorbed and satisfied with Katie and he had never expected he would crave more than her. But then he met Sarah. She was 23 and she worked as a teacher in an elementary school. They had a very chance encounter in a bookstore. He had craved her immediately. William remembered that day so clearly. He saw this tall slender brunette with her tight perky tits pressing hard against her tight lacy top and her bum so beautifully shaped by her tight jeans. His cock had startled to attention right away. He had the urge to just take her right then and there at the bookstore. But she was not the kind of girl who would have dropped her panties right away and he would not crave her as much if she was.

So, he spent weeks talking to her about books and inviting her to do readings together until he could finally penetrate all her defenses. He hadn't told Katie anything about Sarah. And neither did Sarah know anything about Katie. Yet he was spending an awful lot of time filling both of them with his seed. He felt invigorated. They were both so much younger than him. He was 45 and their age together was less than that. But they made him feel young and full of energy. And full of so much cum for them. He would have never thought he would end up having such intense sexual relationships with not just one but two girls. Ever since the first time he laid his eyes on Sarah, he has been fantasizing about having both of them together. But he knew he needed to spend some time with Sarah first to completely put her under his spell. For weeks now both girls were completely unable to refuse him anything. They wanted his cock and his sperm, and were even begging for it. And he knew they were finally ready to meet.

He had sent a message to both of them. An old-fashioned note. It read: "I have a very special surprise for you tonight. I want you to come to my apartment wearing a thin transparent summer dress and a pair of high heels. Keep your hair down. No underwear." They were both very excited about it. Sarah arrived first; she was always early. He opened the door and saw her beautiful figure and her naked body covered only by this thin pink cotton summer dress. He could see her nipples poking. He could see the fire in her eyes. William smiled at her, took her hand and let her inside.

Her whole body was trembling with anticipation. She wanted him inside her right away. She had been wet all day thinking about him and his perfect hard cock. She wanted to rip his clothes off and feel his strong hands gently caress her body until he finds all the right places. She was afraid she was so wet she would start dripping with no underwear to contain it. Her breathing was already heavy. He was surely taking his time just smiling and looking at her.

"Today will be a long night, Sarah. Are you ready?" William asked.

She nodded. She did not want to waste time talking. She wanted to get right to the action. But she knew she had to be patient. He was very good at reading her and providing her with orgasms she had never thought she could experience. So, she just stood at the entrance of his apartment waiting, her legs starting to brush each other, as she was squirming with how wet her pussy felt.

"Sarah, you are going to experience many orgasms tonight" he said as he lifted her chin gently with a finger. She looked at him and smiled softly. Yes, she was definitely very, very ready for tonight.

"I have invited someone to join us. She will be here any minute" William said, not breaking eye contact with Sarah. He saw the panic in her eyes. This was definitely a surprise for her. But she did not look away. She was going to do as he asked. He knew that. She needed him.

Her heart skipped a beat. Another person? Another girl? Her thoughts were racing. Was he bored with her already? Who was this other girl? She couldn't place how she felt about this. She wanted to please him and if that brought him pleasure, she wanted him to have it. But she was so young and inexperienced. She had only had 2 boyfriends before him and they were young and really didn't know what they were doing. She had never even thought about being with a girl. Not even in a threesome. She didn't know what the rules were. Would it be awkward? Would he be disappointed in her if she did not know what to do? She had to prove to him that she was just as good as this other girl. He had to see that she could do it all. She did not want him to replace her. She wanted him so much, all the time. Could she even share a single second of time spent with him? A single kiss? A touch? Her breathing visibly increased and he smiled at her.

"While we wait for Katie, we are going to work towards your first orgasm Sarah," he said and she got startled back to reality from her troubling thoughts. He was holding in his hand a small bullet buzzer, the kind he loved inserting in her pussy that he could control remotely and tease her. He kneeled in front of her and without even lifting her dress he reached in and rubbed his fingers up and down her wet pussy. He was very pleased to feel all that wetness there already. He gently inserted the buzzer inside her and a small gasp left her beautiful full lips. He got back up and admired her sexy figure. He did not turn the buzzer on.

Why wasn't he turning the buzzer on? She wanted to reach down and touch her clit, but she knew better. So, she waited for him. He was just staring at her. He reached and touched her left breast, squeezing it.

"You look lovely today, Sarah. Thank you for following the instructions in my note" as he said that there was a knock on the door. The knock startled Sarah and she nearly jumped. William kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear "You are a brave girl, Sarah."

She felt so vulnerable, so exposed, so naked. This dress was barely hiding any of her body, and she had this buzzer inside her that William could start at any time. He opened the door and then put a hand in his pocket and pushed a small button. Sarah could immediately feel buzzing inside her and this time she did jump. There at the door was a young beautiful girl with shoulder length blond hair and the eyes of the ocean - blue and green and ever-changing color as the lights hit them at different angles. She was indeed so beautiful that Sarah felt intimidated. Katie was slightly shorter than Sarah, but her breasts were much fuller and so were her hips and her bum. Her body looked like it was shaped by the desires of men. How could Sarah compete with that? Katie had chosen to wear a black see-through dress and was also not wearing any underwear. Sarah could see her beautiful figure quite well and even found herself staring. William noticed that and a pleased smile emerged on his face.

"Katie, thank you for coming, darling. You look stunning. Please, don't stand at the door," he said as he wrapped his arm around the small of her back and lightly guided her inside. Then he closed the door with both girls standing right at the entrance, next to each other with William in front of them.

Katie knew this night was going to be intense. She was prepared for a long and steamy encounter and she had imagined in her mind all of the things that William will do to her or ask of her, but one scenario that never crossed her mind was finding another girl in the apartment with William. Who was she? She looked like a supermodel, right out of a magazine with her straight long dark hair, her beautiful big brown eyes and her legs that seemed to go for miles. Katie was nervous and you could read it so easily in her eyes.

So, William did not wait long, before he introduced them "Katie, this is Sarah, she would be joining us tonight. Sarah, this is Katie." The two girls looked at each other, smiled faintly and looked back at William, their eyes demanding more explanation, but they weren't going to get any. William got right on with it "Katie, please give Sarah a kiss."

Katie's eyes grew big and she turned to Sarah, leaned in and kissed both her cheeks and quickly withdrew. William did not smile this time and his face grew stern. Katie was afraid she had done something wrong. Then William said with his usual demanding sexy deep voice that left both girls at his mercy "Please give Sarah a proper kiss."

Katie felt that voice throughout her body and her pussy got wetter. She squirmed her legs and slowly leaned in towards Sarah, looking directly in her eyes. Sarah seemed frozen, unsure what to do, but did not pull away and kept her eye contact with Katie. Katie's lips got closer and closer to Sarah's until they slightly brushed against each other. Sarah felt her lips parting and her eyes closing as she surrendered under the gentle touch of Katie's lips. Their tongues met and danced, at first shy, but more and more passionately and intensely. They found each other getting lost in the kiss. This surprised them both and they suddenly broke off the kiss and pulled away from each other slightly until they were once again standing next to each other and looking at William. He looked very pleased. His hand in his pocket pressed the button again and the buzzing in Sarah's pussy intensified. Sarah moved her hand towards it, but William grabbed her hand midair and put something in it. It was another bullet buzzer.

"Sarah, please be so kind as to share this lovely toy with Katie. I am sure she cannot wait to get to her first climax. I can already see some of her pussy juices dripping down her legs. I must say she really enjoyed kissing you," William said looking at Katie's face as it rose up slightly with a faint blush.

Katie felt embarrassed, but she did indeed cannot wait to feel her pussy pulsating with her orgasm, so she parted her legs and looked at Sarah anticipatingly.

Sarah needed a moment to recover from the kiss, the increased buzzing and then the extra buzzer in her hand. But she sprang right to action. She kneeled in front of Katie, lifted her short sexy black dress slightly up and gently parted Katie's pussy lips with the buzzer inserting it into her. She should have raised back up, but for some reason she was mesmerized with the hot view in front of her.

Katie's buzzer started buzzing a few moments after it was inserted and Sarah could see how her pussy tensed right away. She really needed to get back up, but she found herself really enjoying looking at this goddess of a body wriggling with pleasure.

"Thank you, Sarah, you can get back up now," William said softly and Sarah returned to reality. The girls were getting bolder and less shy with each other and as he had anticipated they both really wanted to please him and really wanted to cum. Many times, as they usually did with him. William was getting so hard, and he knew the girls could see it now. That was good.

Both of them ached to be touched, to be taken, time and time again. But they stood and waited for him. Katie could see the bulge in his pants and Sarah could see where Katie's eyes were. For some reason Sarah felt she wanted to please Katie just as much as she wanted to please William. She definitely did not expect to feel this way.

"Girls, I want you to face each other, yes... step closer to each other... Sarah put your hands on Katie's tits. Katie, I want you to start kissing Sarah's neck," he instructed them with a firm voice.

They did as he said, even if slowly. They inched closer to each other and started exploring each other's bodies with their hands and lips and tongues. He did not need to give them further instructions. They knew what they had to do. It was such a hot sight. They were on fire and full of desire. He increased the buzzer's settings for both of them and they went at each other even more intensely. He could not wait any longer and unbuttoned his pants, took his cock out and started rubbing it watching his two favorite girls standing in front of him, getting each other off.

Katie was biting Sarah's lip and William saw Katie's legs shaking with her first orgasm, he let her ride it out and then slowly turned the buzzer down and off. Katie looked very flushed but she knew Sarah hadn't reached her orgasm yet, so she continued to make out with her.

"Katie, please get on your knees and help Sarah with your tongue," William demanded of her. He was going to burst watching them, so he had to stop rubbing his cock for a while.

Katie did not hesitate at all this time. She quickly got on her knees and lifted Sarah's dress and started gently licking her clit. Sarah was feeling already so intense, so it did not take more than a few seconds until her whole body convulsed with an extremely powerful orgasm. She nearly fainted and had to find her footing. William smiled extra big at this.

Katie gave Sarah a hand to help her. Their eyes met again and they just stared at each other disbelieving at what was happening to them, still breathing heavily from one of the most amazing orgasms either of them had ever had.

But they knew this was just the beginning, because every night with William was full of intense orgasms and they haven't even tasted or felt his hard cock yet. Katie was wondering who he would fuck first. She was getting all worked up again, thinking about his cock that was out in the open now, standing erect and tempting.

"Girls, this was very hot! You are both incredible," said William as he moved across the room.

Where was he going? thought Sarah. Should we follow him? But he hasn't asked us to do so. So, she waited for him, finding herself feeling awkward again, standing next to beautiful Katie who made her cum so strong just mere moments ago. Luckily William was back quite fast and he was holding two big dildos in his hands. The kind that had suction and you could mount them on a flat surface. They looked so big, slightly bigger than William's cock and he had a big thick cock.

Katie swallowed nervously. She was excited and aroused, but also nervous and scared. William always knew how to make her feel just on the edge and then push her to experience intense, strong orgasms. That is how she had gotten so addicted to him.

William mounted the dildos on the tiled floor right there at the entrance of his apartment where they have all been standing. He mounted them to be right next to each other, facing each other. Then he got up and gave one of his most charming smiles. He could really disarm a girl with a smile like his.

He held each girl's hand and led them towards the dildos. Then he kneeled, facing Katie at first. He reached under her dress and gently pulled the buzzer out. Then his finger lingered, tracing her lips, going up and down their length until it found its way into her tight pussy hole. As soon as he felt his finger sink into her, he pushed it hard, very hard. He pushed it all the way in, giving Katie a gasp. Then he very slowly took it out. He stood up and turned to face Sarah. He touched Sarah's lips with the finger covered with Katie's juices. He painted her lips with those delicious juices and then parted her lips slightly and pushed his finger in. He kept sliding it in and out of her mouth for a few seconds enjoying the look of her eyes. Then he took his finger out and gently brushed his lips against hers, giving her the softest kiss. Sarah just stood there, at his mercy, waiting for his every move. He knelt, lifted her dress, and pulled her buzzer out. Then he gave her pussy lips the same soft kiss and she trembled. That prompted him to give her a deeper, longer, more passionate kiss down there. His tongue swirled and twirled around her lips, finding her clit and sucking on it gently and then going down to her tight entrance and pushing his tongue in. He felt her legs parting for him and he stopped. He got up and stepped away.

"I want you to take off your dresses, but keep your heels," William said next.

There was precum oozing on his cock and it was twitching. He needed to shove his cock into them very soon. He loved making them cum over and over again, but he really wanted to cum in them over and over again as well.

The girls did as he asked, took their dresses off and discarded them nearby. Then they spent a few moments looking at each other's completely naked bodies, studying, or perhaps fantasizing. This was working far better than William had imagined. They were both indeed so perfect in every aspect, not just their perfect figures, but also their minds and personalities.

"Katie, why don't you help Sarah lower herself into the dildo, as I can see her legs are still a bit wobbly, you gave her quite a strong orgasm there, girl" he instructed in a voice that demanded no questioning. Katie blushed slightly and helped Sarah lower down until the tip of the dildo was pressing right at the entrance of her pussy. Her pussy was so wet that she didn't have to press against it, her pussy just sucked it in. Katie gasped when she saw it and Sarah moaned. Katie had her hands on Sarah's tits now as the dildo was sinking deeper and deeper into Sarah. William had walked closer to them to watch and he was brushing Sarah's hair off her face and petting her head gently.

"Katie, please, I want you to get that dildo inside your tight juicy pussy as well" William reminded Katie, as she was getting lost in Sarah's enjoyment.

Katie parted her lips and lowered her hips down until she could feel the dildo penetrating her. She had the tip of it slide inside and then she started bouncing on it gently. William looked at her and she knew he was not pleased.

"Katie, I want to see this dildo all the way inside of you. Sarah, please hold Katie's waist and push her down until her pussy is completely filled" he said and watched them sternly do as he asked.

Sarah was sliding slowly in and out on the dildo, and with Katie's hands on her body, she could feel an orgasm starting to build inside her. But she took a hold of Katie's waist and pushed down and she did not push down gently. Katie let out a slight scream as the thick dildo split her lips and her pussy devoured it all the way in quite faster than Katie would have wanted. But that look on William's face when it happened made Katie feel so good and proud for doing it. Her juices started flowing again and she got lost in the moment and leaned down to kiss Sarah.

Sarah got startled but returned the kiss. They were so hot together, squatting with their high heels, dildos deep inside them, bouncing up and down and their beautiful perky tits bouncing with them, their hands roaming on each other's bodies... reaching and exploring, finding curves, stroking erect nipples, rubbing swollen clits. And the girls were kissing each other, tongues swirling together, louder and louder moans escaping their lips. It took a lot of strength for William not to cum right there and then.

He enjoyed looking at them for a few minutes, but then as he was petting Sarah's head, he grabbed her hair and pulled on it, separating their passionate kissing. Sarah looked up at him with her big innocent eyes as he placed his cock near her lips. He pushed through them finally feeling his cock surrounded by familiar moist and warmness. Sarah's tongue started working right away.

Katie felt a bit annoyed that their kiss was interrupted and a bit jealous that William did not put his cock in her mouth. But she was so very close, so she just leaned in again and started licking William's balls. William did not see that coming and he moaned loudly, shoving his cock even deeper into Sarah's mouth and gagging her. After a few moments, William took out his cock and placed it inside Katie's mouth. She was so eager to finally taste it and lick it and suck on it. Sarah promptly started sucking on his balls.

Kittyna
Kittyna
15 Followers
12