When Katie met Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew this was going to be an intense night. It was super intense watching the girls make out and make each other cum, but now that he was in the action and he had both of their lips, mouths, tongues, working on him at the same time, he was really losing it. He started shooting his load inside of Katie's mouth without any warning which made her gag a little, but he pulled out right away and shoved his cock back inside Sarah's mouth. Sarah was happy and eagerly swallowed his cum, but he pulled his cock out again and he shot the rest of his cum on their faces. There was so much cum, some started dripping down their chins and cheeks down to their tits.

The room smelled of sex. The girls' fragrant juices and his potent cum all mixed together in the air. He was breathing heavily. He stepped back and sat in a chair nearby. Then William relaxed and enjoyed the view of his creation. The girls now covered in his cum had slowed down their bouncing and were looking at each other and the aftermath of William's sperm covering them.

"Oh, girls, that is such a mess we have made," said William, still trying to catch his breath. "Would you please be so kind as to clean it all off each other?"

Before he could even finish his sentence, their tongues started working, licking every drop of his sperm they could find on each other's bodies. This was so hot to watch, William started feeling his cock getting hard again so soon. He knew they were going close to their second orgasm, so he told them with his deep voice "Ride those thick fat dildos faster... FASTER". He raised his voice slightly, which he rarely did, but that surely prompted the girls to bounce faster. Steamy, sweaty, intense, sexy, the girls started screaming their moans as they cummed almost together and in each other's arms.

They stopped bouncing. Dildos still all the way in them, arms wrapped around each other, foreheads touching. Their chests rising with their intense breathing. William let them enjoy the moment and waited until the final waves of their orgasms left them and then he stood up and walked over to them.

He offered them both a hand and they took it, slowly rising, leaving their pussies empty of the big dildos. William walked them over to his desk. "Please bend over," he said firmly. The girls were still recovering from the 2nd intense orgasm of the night and both seemed unsure if they were ready for more so soon. But they trusted William. Both of them trusted him so much. They bent over his desk, their tits pressing against the cold solid wood, their luscious bums fully exposed to William.

They waited and William took his time admiring the view. His cock was erect again and eager. But he wanted to savor this night. He walked around to the other side of the desk, where the girls could see him, then he opened a drawer and got a black leathery paddle. Katie gasped when she saw it and Sarah's bum twitched. He was loving this. He had only used the paddle with the girls before when he was not pleased with them. They had taken the spanking each time, with tears, pain and pleasure mixed together. They always tried to avoid it, by doing everything he asked. But this time they had done everything he asked, so why was he bringing it out. Neither of them voiced the question. They just waited for him, bent over his desk, exposed, eager and so very wet.

He walked back to the other end of the desk again and did not wait long before he struck Sarah's bottom hard. Very hard. She screamed. Katie reached out and held her hand. William's cock got even harder watching them hold hands as he was smacking their beautiful round cheeks. He smacked Katie next and Katie jumped slightly, not expecting him to switch to her so fast. He took turns smacking their bottoms hard, until they became very red.

The girls had tears rolling down their cheeks and pussy juices rolling down their thighs. They would never admit to William how much they both loved this, but he could see it. He leaned in closer to them and whispered "use your other hand to rub your clits. I want you to cum for me."

The girls could hardly keep their hands away from there for so long. They were so aroused. They started rubbing their clits, softly moaning between smacks and crying and screaming with each smack as he continued to spank them.

He slowed the spanking, giving them bigger and bigger pauses so they can build up their orgasms. Then when he saw their bodies starting to tense, he put a hand on each bum firmly. The warmth of his hand was very soothing to their sore red bums and the intense sensations of pain and pleasure pushed the girls to the edge. They started shaking together, moaning loudly. William was pleasantly surprised at how at sync they were already, cumming together.

He did not give them time to ride out the orgasm this time, but he shoved his cock deep inside Katie. She gasped loud in surprise. He had always waited before. This was new to her. She was still experiencing an intense orgasm and she could feel another one already building up. He fucked her fast and hard. He could not hold himself back. Tonight has been so intense and hot. He did not want Sarah to ride out her orgasms either, so he shoved 2 fingers inside her. He was fucking them both at the same time and they were squirming with pleasure. He had to pull out of Katie and go balls deep inside Sarah. But he did put his fingers in Katie, not leaving their pussies empty.

"Do you want my seed inside you?" William asked.

Both girls screamed "YES, yes, yes!!" almost in unison.

That drove them all over the edge and he felt Sarah's pussy pulsating, squeezing and milking his cock as he shot his first load in Sarah, then pulled out fast and shoved his cock deep in Katie's tight soaked pussy to find out she was already riding her third orgasm. He shot his second load deep inside her pussy, but then he pulled out again quickly and shot the rest of his seed on their bums.

He felt so spent, he had to use a hand to prop himself on the desk. As soon as he recovered, he went around the desk to face them, as they were still bent over the desk, covered in cum and waiting for him.

"Lick my cock clean," he said as he placed his cock right in between their faces. They both turned their heads towards it and started licking it up and down, fighting with their tongues to get more of it, occasionally kissing each other with his cock still in the middle. How could those two extremely sexy girls become even more sexy together? He couldn't help but shoot another load of his seed. They were both surprised and happy to lick it all off, every single drop. Even after he pulled is cock away, they continued to kiss and lick each other off as they saw some cum that had landed on their faces. William did not want to interrupt them, so he just moved behind them, and started cleaning their pussies and bums off his cum. He licked and sucked and swirled his tongue, even pushing his tongue inside both their tight holes.

They had long licked his cum off their faces by now but kept on kissing and moaning softly as he was taking turns licking and sucking their delicious pussies. Then he felt Katie shaking with her fifth orgasm for the night and he did not stop licking her and fucking her with his tongue until she stopped shaking. Then he gently slapped her bum and went over to continue pleasing Sarah with his tongue. She was so close to that orgasm, her body tensed as soon as his lips were back on her pussy lips. He eagerly French kissed that pussy of hers until she calmed down from her orgasm. Then he slapped her bum gently as well.

"Come, girls," William said, and they got up and turned around. They could barely stand on their feet after so many intense orgasms. They walked towards William, still holding hands. William smiled so wide at this.

"Thank you so much for this wonderful night and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," he said. They looked at each other and nodded, without saying anything.

"Good," said William, "we will be doing a lot more of this from now on. In fact, we will do a lot of this every day."

Hearing William say this, both girls felt a tingle in their pussies. Neither of them had expected anything like this and now they could not imagine it any other way.

12