When Lance Banged His Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
821 Followers

the experience to show a lady a good time. He loved proving them wrong! By now, Nicole already knew he would be a stud to be reckoned with but his next move would blow this chick's mind.

As Nicole came down from her orgasmic high, Lance leaned over and pulled open the drawer to his nightstand. He pulled out a very large Magic Wand vibrator.

"Are you kidding?" Nicole laughed.

"You don't like it?" he asked.

"No, I love it. I just didn't expect a guy to own one. When did you get it?"

"After the last one broke," he told her truthfully.

The magic wand had two settings -- strong and STRONG AF. Lance chose the latter. The room filled with a humming sound. The noise excited Nicole. Lance slowly pushed himself inside of her as he expertly positioned the vibrating rubber head against her vulva.

"You feel that babe?" he asked, knowing damn well she did.

A softly uttered "yesssss" was all Nicole could manage. She felt like her whole body was vibrating like the magic wand. Lance slowly ran it up her labia until it buzzed against her clit. Sparks flew. She heard herself cry out and babble an incoherent string of profanities. Lance lifted it away. The pleasure had grown unbearably sharp.

"Did I mention it would tickle?" he joked with a gleeful smile. Nicole didn't answer. She tried to catch her breath. Before she recovered, Lance pushed himself halfway inside her. His shaft stretched her wide open again. At the same time, he positioned the wand just above her pubic bone and slowly moved it downwards. Her heart thumped in her ears. Nicole closed her eyes and tried to calm herself.

As the vibrating head lingered and pressed against her supple flesh, Nicole felt a bead of sweat forming on her forehead and trickling down her face. She tried to focus on the droplet and ignore the unswerving path of the infernal device toward her throbbing clit. Nicole achieved an almost zen-like state of calm as the bead rolled down the arch of her nose.

However, the buzzing just seemed to get louder and louder. Nicole finally opened her eyes. Lance no longer had that smirk. It had been replaced by an expression of focus and determination.

"Hold on tight," he warned her. "This is gonna get intense."

His words sent a thrill coursing through her body even if no future existed for them. Nicole was beyond any reason, beyond anything but the most elemental feelings of physical passion.

Lance thrust himself to the hilt inside Nicole, squeezing his knob into her cul-de-sac. His knob tapped her deep spot again. She gasped and closed her eyes as an enormous pressure built inside her molten core. Lance then pressed the vibrating rubber head of the wand right against her clit. He pressed it down to maximize her stimulation.

Nicole felt a tremendous surge of bliss detonate from deep within. It exploded in shockwaves that caused her arms and legs to flail and thrash wildly across the mattress.

Lance tossed away the magic wand. He needed both hands to restrain Nicole from rolling off the bed. The alpha stud pinned her shoulders to the mattress and leaned down to kiss her. As their lips touched, tears of joy suddenly gushed out of her eyes. Lance had not expected that. And it touched him.

Even though the rogue acquired a reputation as a heartless player, he privately regarded sex as a deeply emotional and almost sacred act.

This was what Lance knew... He could do things to women that drove them berserk with pleasure. Whether this ability had been divine grace or random luck, nature had blessed him with a remarkable gift. And he eagerly shared this gift with far more lovers than any single man deserved. Yet, despite his promiscuity, Lance deeply cared about Nicole at this instant. He yearned to give her the orgasm she had wanted all her life.

Over and over again, he plunged his tool into her convulsing hole. The cocksman possessed had the aim of an archer and hit her deep spot on every thrust. The strokes were slow and solid. Lance did not need to fuck like a rabbit, not with a ten-and-a-half inch cock. Every part of Nicole's body shook beneath him as he pounded her.

Lance could hear the slats of his bed frame creak rebelliously from the cougar's wild and uncontrolled movements. Her fair skin turned beet red as she screamed her lungs out. She peaked early this time but took an eternity to cool off. Her body kept stiffening with aftershocks of pleasure for several minutes.

"Come inside of me, Lance," she finally announced in a hoarse stage whisper. "Spunk my married cunt."

Her dirty talk turned him on big time. However, he might have remained in control had her pussy not clamped down on his shaft like a steel trap. Her vaginal walls rolled up and down his length in sensual undulations

Nicole possessed very strong vaginal muscles that allowed her to kegel the fuck out of his dick. Now she wore the smug grin. The cougar bade her time before playing this erotic trump card.

Lance felt a mighty rumble in his gonads. The tremors surged upward until his entire tool began to shake with a ferocious intensity. Some girlfriends told him it felt like a giant vibrator inside of them. For Lance, it seemed more like the quake of a volcano before an eruption.

"HOLY FUCK!!!" he boomed in a voice that lost its customary cool. Every muscle in his body clenched tight. His hips bore down on Nicole with a crushing weight. During their lovemaking, Lance handled himself with a certain grace and agility that belied his gargantuan physique. But he had lost that control and his climax transformed him into a lust-crazed manbeast.

The teen stallion cut loose a mighty roar and pounded the bed with his fists.

Nicole's heart skipped a beat as the force of his blows shook the mattress. She was in no danger of course but his violent outburst still intimidated her. But, more importantly, it got her hot. She always had wanted to fuck the King of The Jungle.

Lance felt his cock lurch upwards and fire a massive bolt of spunk into Nicole. The first blast seemed to go on forever. He immediately filled up his Durex XXL and the overflow began to drip from the outer ring. The second blast felt even longer than the first. The third and fourth pushed his cumshot into world record territory. The fifth broke it.

Without a doubt, the teen stud lucked out in the orgasm department. They usually lasted at least a minute and this one already pushed two minutes.

Finally, Lance began to cool off. He basked in his afterglow with a big smile. Nothing felt more kickass than a moment like this.

"Babe," he murmured. "I'm just where I want to be right now."

"Where is that?"

"With my dick inside your pussy."

If another guy said that, Nicole might have been offended. But there was a sincerity to Lance that she dug. He didn't employ any pretense to get inside her pants.

"Listen, babe," he told her. "I ain't gonna lie. I need to stud with a lot of women."

"You don't need to," she answered with a hint of disapproval. "Haven't you ever thought about getting a girlfriend?"

"I get one just about every night."

Nicole stifled a giggle. This dude had game.

"And I'm not the one who got married," he added.

His words stung Nicole. Lance immediately regretted his remark and tried to soothe her. He apologized through gentle kisses on her mouth and eyelids, her soft brows... the tip of her nose... the fleshy softness of her earlobes. Meanwhile, she felt his hard cock throbbing against her vaginal walls. He rarely went limp between rounds and there would be many rounds tonight.

"I don't suppose my husband would approve," she finally declared.

Her tone impressed Lance. No drama. No demands.

"Bob asked me to take care of the house while he was away," he explained. "So I thought I might as well take care of his wife too."

Nicole gave him an affectionate slap on the butt. Lance responded by flexing his PC muscle, causing his erection to lurch upward inside her channel.

"I ain't done with you," he whispered into her ear. Nicole shivered with a frisson of lust. She wasn't done with him either. The next few hours crawled until they didn't. The two of them lay quietly in each other's arms as if washed ashore from their typhoon of passion. Finally, Lance made a small movement of withdrawal.

"No," Nicole responded in a barely audible tone, tightening her grip on his shoulders.

"I've got to go," he told her gently but firmly.

"Where?"

"I'm not like other guys."

Lance made no secret of his desire to share his extravagant passion elsewhere. And Nicole had no intention of caging this superb male animal. Nonetheless, she could not help but feel a touch of melancholia at their parting. The rakehell sensed her sadness and showered her with kisses, both tender and seductive. She soon found herself smiling.

"Time for you to go to bed," he declared before scooping her off the bed into his strong arms. He kicked open the door to the pool house and carried her into the yard. The morning sun warmed their naked bodies. Lance swiftly brought her to the back door and pushed it open. The stairs led right up to the master bedroom.

"Sorry, ma'am," he told her. "I know I'm not permitted inside the house."

"I think I can allow you just this once."

Lance deposited her on the bed. She lay on the mattress in a naked sprawl. Her lover pulled back the sheets and helped tuck her in like a child. His manner appeared innocent and genuine. Yet Nicole still felt her eyes drawn to the giant limp dong that swung between his legs. His phallus colored their every interaction. If Lance wanted, he could have fucked her on the marital bed right then. But the rogue left her with a chaste kiss...at least by his standards.

"Will I see you again?" she asked, trying to disguise the inherent desperation of the question.

"I think you can see a lot from that window," Lance told her with a naughty grin before exiting the room. He closed the door behind him.

Nicole stared at the ceiling in the air-conditioned comfort of her new home. She needed time to process all that had happened in the last 24 hours. Suddenly, the house began to rumble with the sound of Lance's Harley. He revved the engine a couple times and sped off. The motor grew distant. Nicole wondered when he would come back.

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
821 Followers