When Layla Forgot to Take Her Pill

Story Info
Layla is in heat and forgot her pill. She'll need relief.
8.2k words
4.3
11.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Layla Forgot to Take Her Pill

A blaze of relief met Layla's senses as she retracted her lighter back to the pocket she always kept it in. It was a casual night on the town, having taken a break from drinking some lower-end booze to have a cigarette amongst the quiet of the night. She had debated against this, seeing she was in heat and had forgotten to take her control pill for her overactive sexual nature.

Layla's a Bygronthian female, her appearance being that of an average young adult girl with long green hair, bluish-green eyes, medium breasts, and deer-like antlers adorning both sides of her head. She was currently dressed in an average baggie gray hoodie, blue jeans, and cheap sneakers, and was doing her best to relax along the side of the building she had just exited, given what was happening in her lower regions.

Bygronthians are the main species of her home planet, Regonia, and being a female one is nothing short of hell. At the age of 18, puberty starts for both genders, but the females receive the absolute worst end of the deal. From day one, the females go through a constant cycle of wanting to breed, both in and outside of the heat season, which is torture.

Layla was currently in the heat cycle, and was doing all she could to keep her pussy in her pants. Smoking was one counter that she'd usually do to take her mind off of wanting to get mindlessly laid, but she'd never tried it during the heat season, only outside of it. She'd already regretted her choice in trying smoking as an alternative, and was crossing her legs as if she had to go number one.

The warmth of a single drag of her cigarette was the equivalent of turning her sexual desires up to the highest level possible, feeling her bodily fluids seeping from her pussy and soaking her panties. The constant feeling of her body's warm cocktail caressing her genitalia didn't make her situation any better either. It just made her more antsy and horny.

"Fuck me!" she chastised under her breath, tensing her thighs together to suppress her current struggle. "Why is this part of our anatomy?! Just why!?"

The Intensity was so bad that she couldn't bother to finish the cigarette, so she smothered out the tip and went back inside, hoping to just drink herself to the point of where her mind would blank out the sensation plaguing her abdomen at that moment.

However, she immediately regretted opening the entrance upon receiving a smell that made her hormones rage and vagina moisten even more.

The smell of a male's pheromone that caused the female to become as horny as the appendages atop her head permeated the entire room.

"Oh shit...

It was like she'd taken some kind of drug and was quickly-escalating to the point of where she was going to start unconsciously stripping her clothes off. Luckily, she found her friend Colla before that could happen, and upon her just running into the bar counter like an absolute dunce, Colla could tell something was either wrong with her friend, or that she was drunk.

"Layla, what the hell is wrong with you?" Colla asked, looking down and eying her friend on the floor. However, upon seeing Layla's face she knew something specific was going on, and that the collapse wasn't because she was drunk from the alcohol.

"Please...get me out...

Layla was speaking as if she were struggling to breathe, confirming Colla's suspicions of what was happening. She decided to tease her sexually-drunken comrade as punishment for her critical mistake.

"Uh oh, looks like someone forgot to take their medication," Colla mocked.

Layla did not like that, and let Colla know straight that this wasn't a laughing matter.

"Colla...now is not...the fucking time!" Layla exclaimed.

Colla caught the message and quit joking.

"Alright, alright. Come on, I know what to do," she got up and assisted Layla back up, turning to the bartender and saying one thing. "Set me up a shot. I won't be long."

With that, she proceeded with leading Layla out of the bar and out into the fresh cold air of the night.

She led Layla back to her car and opened the passenger door, settling her friend into the seat and shutting the door. After opening the door to her side and maneuvering into her own seat, she shut her door and quickly moved to advising Layla on how to combat her current situation.

"Just breathe easy and get your senses back to normal. I accidentally did this once before as well, so I know how you're feeling right now. The only difference is that I wasn't so dazed that I was unable to walk straight, so what the hell did you do to trigger your hormones so rapidly?"

"Oh, you know...had a smoke," Layla confessed. "It's...my usual cure to whenever my body gets desperate, but apparently the heat cycle makes that idea nothing but a fucking joke...

"Wait. You're in heat right now?" Colla asked in a serious tone.

"Uh yeah...couldn't you tell?"

Colla immediately facepalmed, and by that response alone, Layla knew she was in for a scorching.

"Layla, what part of you thought that was a good idea without the medication there to provide control?"

"I didn't think it would be THIS serious!" Layla defended. "I've smoked while not in heat before, so I figured a drag or two wouldn't do anything!"

Colla grunted in disbelief, but she didn't dwell on it too much, seeing the damage was already done.

"Well, hopefully that was enough to teach you just how sensitive our bodies are to triggering elements when our crotches are constantly soaked and pussies are on fire," Colla stated. "Now, the solution. Believe it or not, while it may sound illogical, the only way to truly fight off the effects of the pheromone is to either get laid or masturbate. That should be perfect for you, given you're in heat right now, so what's your preference? Dicks or your fingers?"

Layla jumped instantly, finding the solution both illogical and embarrassing.

"Colla! Are you serious!?" Layla exclaimed. "I'd rather not risk early pregnancy, thank you very much! And masturbating?! Here?! In your car?!"

"While I'd rather not have bodily fluids in my car, you're my friend, and I know exactly what you are going through. Therefore, I can make an exception, but given it was you who fucked up, youre cleaning up your mess," Colla assured. "Also, didn't you pay any attention in Sex-ed? Guys that haven't fully gone through puberty can't get a female pregnant.

It's something to do with how their reproductive system works, but that's besides the point. If you don't get it out of your system now, it's going to take days for that pheromone to work its way out naturally, and the effects only get worse. ESPECIALLY when you're in heat. Besides, isn't your body craving sex? What's stopping you from doing what's best for you right now?"

"Colla, I'm not a slut," Layla answered. "My body may be craving sex right now, but that doesn't mean I'm just going to fuck the first guy that pulls his pants down. Besides, I'm...

Layla laid her hands atop her crotch area and clenched her fists.

...I'm still a virgin, so...I'm scared to do it as well."

"Have you ever masturbated?" Colla asked with sincerity.

"Once, but I found it embarrassing and gross touching my insides," Layla confessed. "Just imagining a guy's dick inside me and filling me with that "stuff," it just makes me shiver...

Colla nodded in understanding, having had the same thoughts prior to her first time.

"I get it, Lay, and it's normal for a virgin to feel that way. It's exactly what I thought about intercourse, up until that dick went inside and sent me to the heavens above. Masturbating isn't something you should be afraid of, because it's our way of giving ourselves sexual relief when we need it. Sure, it's weird feeling the inside of yourself, but the more you do it, the more it becomes natural and doesn't feel "weird" or "embarrassing" anymore.

I'm only here to help you, not make fun of you, so unless you wanna feel even more constantly horny than you already are in heat, I suggest you break the ice and start masturbating that shit out of your system."

Layla clenched her fists again, absolutely conflicted. However, she didn't doubt Colla was telling the truth, seeing they'd been friends for over a decade and it was clear that she was only trying to do what was best for her in her current predicament.

However, the idea of cum stuffing her like a jelly-filled donut was still more repulsive in her mind, so she went with the other option and decided to "break the ice" as Colla had put it.

She took a deep breath and made her decision.

"Alright, I'll finger myself," Layla decided. "But, I can't do it with you watching me, so please turn your head and plug your ears."

"I have no problem with respecting your privacy, Lay."

Following that, Colla turned away and plugged her ears as Layla had requested, to which Layla followed by reluctantly beginning her task. She started by unbuttoning and unzipping her pants, and pulled them and her panties down no further than past her ass. With her vagina now bare and glistening in the pale light of the nearby streetlight, she started by sticking two of her right fingers into her mouth and lacing them with her saliva, while using her other hand to rub the outside of her crotch.

Upon the slightest contact, Layla jumped at the amount of moisture that had met her free hand. The entire region of her pussy was soaked, and upon sticking her fingers into her vaginal cavity with her saliva-coated fingers, it was as if she'd stuck them into a warm and slimy crevice that was as slick as ice and as hot as the water she showered in.

The pheromone had done enough work to make foreplay useless, and as she began to slowly please herself, she instantly started to squirm and moan. Her breaths became rapid and her body began to quickly become hotter than it already was. Just like with the cigarette's effects, the rise in temperature began to make her hormones run so fast that the sensation enveloping the inside of her vagina escalated to a point where Layla felt she was floating in the car seat.

To further her body's growing pleasure, she took a break to remove her hoodie, and slip her free hand up her shirt underneath. From there, she pulled the right cup of her black bra free from her breast and began to massage it, leading her to a whole new variety of blissful serenity. The work on her breast sent her nerves into an erotic dance, causing her body to grow hotter and for the inside of her vagina to become slicker.

Continuing to work her breast, sweat began to seep from all of her pores, and a very evident smell began to permeate Colla's car. Colla caught a wiff of it but didn't mind, and just allowed Layla to keep fucking her own body. She was absolutely relieved that she wasn't in heat, otherwise, she'd likely be joining Layla in a mutual act of sexual relief and pleasure.

As Layla's scent spread throughout the cockpit of the car, it seemed to cause her motions to increase in speed, and for her exclamations of lewd happiness to grow in severity. She rapidly lapped the inside of her womanhood at a pace that felt comfortable to her body, the only sound in the space being the gushing of Layla's pussy and her lewd sounds.

While her ears were plugged tight, Colla could hear everything and even felt her own body starting to grow hot from the muffled sounds. However, the effects of the anti-sex pill stopped her from getting active, unlike her friend, currently in a lewd paradise like no other.

As the time passed she sped up her fingerwork more, the increase having caused Layla's vaginal juices to start seeping out and glide from the bottom of her pussy to the crack of her ass. As she had expected, her climax would be a mess, and just by the volume and intensity of her screams and breaths, she was close to finishing.

She moved her free hand from her breast to her clitoris and began to lap it, causing her lewd state to escalate instantly, and upon her breathing beginning to become more fast and hyper and her lower body beginning to arch up, Layla finally let go.

She screamed in pleasure as her body came to the actions she had performed, her body arching in bliss and her muscles twitching and spasming at the intensity of the orgasm. In the midst of her sexual climax, to Layla's surprise, upon her second lewd scream erupting from her mouth, her pussy began to squirt out a clear fluid like a water gun.

That was the action that really sent Layla to the heavens above, her screams intensifying and her tongue sticking out in sexual relief. She squirted five times up until her muscles relaxed and she collapsed back into the seat breathing as if she'd finished a marathon. Colla unplugged her ears upon the sudden calm, but allowed her friend a moment to recover and redress. Layla had taken about two minutes to return to reality, redress herself, and permit Colla to look in her direction again, feeling as if she were a whole different woman.

"Feel better," Colla said.

"Yeah, but I won't lie, it was still weird. However, as I kept going, it felt more natural. In the moment I took off my hoodie and started massaging my breast, that wasn't a part of me that I knew made masturbating feel even better for a girl. It was just a natural response."

"See. Nothing weird about pleasing yourself at all," Colla encouraged. "I bet it felt amazing."

"Yeah, it did, and I'm definitely looking forward to next time," Layla finished, causing Colla to smile in relief.

Layla broke the ice and beyond.

"Do you feel like the effects have worn off?" Colla asked.

"Besides my panties being so soaked that it feels like I peed my pants, I feel like the pheromone's influence has gone away."

Colla giggled.

"Well, I can't help you there, but what I can help with is making sure this doesn't happen again tonight," she held something out to Layla, and upon closer inspection, she immediately recognized it as the pill she'd stupidly forgotten to take. "Here. I have plenty of extras for emergencies like this."

With that assurance, Layla took the pill and ingested it, making sure the tablet made it all the way to her stomach before acting. Upon feeling the medication meet her stomach, she turned to Colla and finally said something.

"Thanks," Layla stated. "I guess I should clean up my mess now."

Colla nodded, reaching over towards her car door's bottom pocket and pulling out a good number of spare napkins she'd obtained from past fast food trips.

"While it is your fault this is even happening, I'm still your friend, and can't just sit here and watch you. So, here, you get half and I get half. Get to wiping."

Layla smiled, and with Colla's assistance, used the napkins to clean up the liquid all over the passenger side dashboard and floor. This wasn't Colla's first time cleaning up bodily fluids in that beat up hunk of metal; she'd done herself before in there prior and had had her virginity taken in the back seat.

Female excrement was far easier to deal with than a man's, and that's the only reason she'd allowed Layla to fuck herself silly in the vehicle. Wiping up Layla's extreme mess had been an easy task to finish, but she'd likely have to do a hard-clean to truly get it up completely, and she'd make sure Layla was helping her with that task.

After the clean-up was done, the two finally resumed their night of fun, opening their doors and stepping back out into the night. However, upon Colla closing her door, she stated one thing to Layla.

"Hey, if you plan to go out for another cigarette, please wait for at least twenty minutes, otherwise you'll be right back to fucking yourself, and this time, cleaning up your own mess again," Colla warned.

Layla nodded, getting out of the car and closing her door.

However, upon taking one step, she was immediately met with an overwhelming sensation to her senses. So strong it had nearly made her drop to her knees

The pheromone was still very much evident. Stronger than before she had even gotten into the car.

Layla collapsed to her knees at the waves of sexual desperation plaguing her mind like a virus, trying her hardest to deny her burning crotch. Colla heard the fall, and upon running around to Layla's side of the car, she quickly rushed to her friend's aid.

"Layla! What's wrong?!" Colla asked worriedly, comforting her friend.

"T-The pheromone...i-it's effects are...still t-there!" Layla explained in her relentless struggle.

"But how?" Colla questioned. "That's what we were taught, unless...the exposure was so much that one orgasm wasn't enough?"

Layla turned to meet her friend's gaze, scared and struggling to maintain her composure.

However, upon Colla meeting Layla's eyes, something immediately made her jump. Her eyes were no longer their natural color, but a red color. However, in a sudden blink of an eye, they transitioned back to their natural color

Now things were getting beyond strange, and they only got even stranger upon Layla's next remark.

"Colla, find me a male partner, quickly. I need sex and lots of it."

------------------------------------------------------------

One text and drive later', Layla was seated on a couch with her legs crossed so tight that her muscles were beginning to hurt from the pressure. Colla had told her about the change of eye color, and that had been enough to scare her stiff; nothing like this had ever happened before, nor was it a trait that the Bygronthian race possessed.

However, Layla was sure of one thing; sex. She needed it now and bad.

"So, will you do it?" Colla asked her friend.

His name was Shikan, and he was just what Layla needed. He wouldn't impregnate her, nor would he be going into this without any experience. Shikan was the guy who had taken Colla's virginity, and has since been her answer to whenever she was in heat.

Him and Layla had been friends for as long as Colla became a part of her life, making the sex seem a little less forced, and more like a "friends with benefits" matter. Something Layla was crying for, her pussy raging and burning for a male's pleasure.

"I mean, I help you when you're in heat, so of course I'm okay helping Layla," he said, "However, the whole "eye color change" thing is really the only thing holding me back, Col. I don't need any demons or whatever in my house."

"You are so dramatic it's not even funny," Colla stated. "She's not going to bite your dick off or summon any demons to haunt you. She just needs relief, that's all. The eye thing could be something to do with being exposed to way too much of the male scent that makes our senses go hog wild. I seriously think it's nothing to worry about, Shikan."

"Says you. You aren't the one putting your dick in her holes!"

Colla had one last trump card, knowing full well that Shikan had the hots for Layla. She walked up and whispered into his ear.

"But don't you wanna see Layla naked and feel the warmth of her hot and moist pussy? She's crying for you right now, and you want to deny her at her most desperate time of need?"

Shikan adorned a blush instantly, feeling his lower drawers start to become active at the thought of having intercourse with the girl he had feelings for.

He was defeated.

"Alright, I'll do it, but at the first sign of anything weird, I'm out."

Colla smiled.

"Thank you so much. I'll be sure to pay you back with some of my own services once this is over. However, there's one thing you should know."

"What? That she's a virgin?" he guessed. "I can tell just by the smell coming from her crotch that she's never had action there."

"So, you know to be easy?" Colla questioned.

"As long as she wants me to be, I'll take it slow and easy."

Off of that, Layla got up from the couch and stripped her upper body of everything except her black bra underneath.