When Life Does Not Play Fair Pt. 01

Story Info
When fantasies became reality.
12.6k words
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Empire
Mr_Empire
132 Followers

Part 01 - When fantasies became reality

Stephanie is a successful young woman of 25 years. She has set up a small well-functioning boutique. This is even so good that she can afford two employees. Which gives her the time to go to the gym three times a week and to the sunbed in winter. Her 70 kilos are well distributed on her 1.75m. She also has the figure and the look of a model. Her breast is not too small, but not too big. Just right to turn the head of men, she always says when she is addressed on her body and breasts laughing! Her appearance is rounded off by her blonde lion's mane, which extends to her shoulder blades. She is also engaged to Jürgen, whom she loves above all else. In 3 days she should finally become his wife. From day to day their excitement and anticipation increases, on this day that has been so longed for for weeks.

But she is especially happy that Bernd was able to set it up and that she is the best man. Yes, Bernd her sandbox love. To whom she had sworn then to marry him. The two had been inseparable until 4 years ago. They attended the same schools. Had the same circle of friends and you could always be sure that if one of them in the disco or on a party appeared the other was not far. That was probably the reason why none of their friends or even their families did not understand that the two had not really become a couple. But except a little smooch here and there, nothing had ever gone between the two. And the smooch was now already at least 6 or 7 years back. Mostly, they only happened when they had played truth or duty in the clique and had been more or less condemned to it.

The two have seen in the last 3 years at most 2 times (when it came up 3 times) a year. What Stephanie often sad, because she misses his friendship. His always crazy ideas with which he had baffled her or the clique and put them in the strangest situations. But his job simply did not allow them to see each other more often. Because Bernd works as a computer scientist on an oil rig in the Indian Gulf and of course he can not even look over so if he wants. Even this time he has to accept a lot, so that he can be her best man. He has to fly back directly two days after the wedding and then has to stay on the rig all the rest of the year. Which means that he will be away for 10 months.

This diminishes a little their joy over his coming. Because otherwise he could at least a second time this year to go home and see them. At the age of 17 he had had a well-trained and well-built body through his martial arts. He is a full 20 cm taller than you, which is why she always has to look up to him. He had jet black hair back then. What he will probably have now for a color, she thinks. Bernd often dyed his hair in recent years and chose a different color each time. He weighs just under 90 kilos and is also very well fitted in the right place, she remembers. Sweaty she must grin. That it is at the white she visits from the countless common sauna.

Stephanie is always wondering if he has changed or if he still looks so damn good. Bernd is really a very handsome man whom the girls used to run after in a row. What her partially even disturbed or disliked. At that time she had been afraid that one might crowd into her friendship. Or was it maybe another reason? Was she perhaps a little in love with him herself? Stephanie has no answer to these questions. She only knows that for two reasons she is the happiest woman in the world. These are her upcoming wedding with Jürgen and on the other hand the reunion with Bernd!

She looks at her watch and says in amazement, "What's so late"? "Is what Stephanie?" Asks Judith one of the shop assistants of her boutique. Stephanie attaches great importance to the fact that she has a friendly working atmosphere, which is why she offered Judith and Sophie the Du. "Only if I do not make my way quickly! You can do it here without me. I have to pick up my best man at the airport "! "Well then, leave your room with you, not that your wedding falls into the water because your best man did not want to wait any longer and flew back"! Stephanie laughs heartily and answers: "Thanks Judith, but you know Bernd badly. But he would think of something mean to give me a memo. As I know Bernd then something would happen during the wedding or the wedding and it should better not come to me! " "Is he such a scoundrel that he would spoil your most beautiful day"?

"He would not spoil him. But his pranks always have it! "Laughs Stephanie. She grabs her bag, which is in a compartment of the counter and sets off. "Then I hope for you that you arrive in time" calls Judith still afterwards. But Stephanie does not even get it right because the street noise is too loud. She gets into her car, starts the engine and gets into the traffic. If there are no unexpected incidents, it takes half an hour to get to the airport. Landing should Bernd's machine in 40 minutes. So it has a small time buffer. Her heart begins to beat small somersaults. The joy of Bernd is greater than she had admitted to herself.

Although the traffic is viscous, Stephanie is making good progress. She drives to the airport grounds and parks in one of the parking garages. She gets off the car quickly, goes to the lifts and heads upstairs. Just as fast she looks up one of the countless monitors, on which one can read at which terminal which plane arrives or when this landing should be, etc. "Damn too late, already landed 10 minutes ago! Well, maybe he's not through all the controls yet! " With fast steps she walks the way to the exit of the terminal. Once there, she sees that people are still coming through the doors. "Did you come from Tamile Nadu?" She calls a couple. "Yes, that's the machine" answers the man. Stephanie thanks and waits for Bernd to come out.

Since the doors are closed. This means that Bernd is either already running around in the airport or not in the machine. Stephanie turns around, the only thing she can do is call him out. On the way to the information desk she hears about the intercom of the airport. "Mrs. Stephanie Weiser is requested to report at the airport accident station! Mrs. Stephanie Weiser is requested to report at the airport accident station "! You drive the announcement like a shock in the limbs. "My God, nothing happened to him?" She thinks to herself. Still on the way to the information booth. Because she has to first describe the way. Thanking you then makes you on the way. With a beating heart she enters the emergency room and reports to one of the helpers. But this does not know that a Bernd Geiger would be treated here and also ask questions from colleagues bring nothing!

Confused, Stephanie turns around and leaves the emergency room. With her head bowed, she goes lost in thought towards the exit as she suddenly hears a familiar voice behind her. "Are you ill or why were you in the emergency room"? Stephanie turns around and stands in front of her grinning Bernd. "You stupid man, I was honestly worried!" She hisses Bernd and bangs her fists lightly against his chest. Bernd grabs her hands and pulls her to him. "Punishment must be, after all, I had to wait, too!" Stephanie frees her hands and hugs Bernd tightly. "I am so glad that you are there"! "Did I miss you"? She looks at him puzzled and answers: "There you have to ask after all these years and what we have already experienced together"? "Then you may marry the wrong one" is his answer and with a jargon he grins at her.

"Fool, even if it were, it would still make more sense, since you're almost always hiding on your stupid oil rig!" Bernd leaves the sentence uncommented, picks up his bag from the floor and the two make their way to the car. You reach this climb and go directly to Stefanies parents. Since these have a large house with many rooms and the wedding is supposed to take place there anyway, Stephanie without Bernd asked him to stay with her parents. However, Bernd has not assumed anything else, he has known the Weisers for so many years. The reunion pleasure is huge. Have her parents become something of his second parents over the years? How many times had he stayed here and how often had they said through the flower that they would like to see him as their son-in-law? However, Bernd is quite exhausted from the long flight and the associated jetlag and so he quickly says goodbye to rest a little.

Stephanie walks into the living room with her parents, while Bernd goes upstairs. "I think on Sunday we have to keep an eye on the maid of honor and bridesmaids," says Stephanie's father. "Why is that?" Stephanie does not understand the small hint with the fence post of her father. "I think what your dad wanted to say is that Bernd looks everytime he comes in and looks even better! And since he used to always have it easy ... "she leaves the sentence unfinished. "Rubbish Bernd knows how to behave" Stephanie tries to finish the topic directly. Nevertheless, she does not come around to agree with the two in thought. What makes you even more confused is the fact that it does not matter to you, but that the thought of it makes you even jealous. What should you say these thoughts? She loves Jürgen and wants to marry him too or had she been fooling herself for the last 4 years?

Stephanie rummages and whips the purest emotional chaos. For the rest of the afternoon, she tries to distract herself with some kind of activity, but she does not succeed. Then it's time for dinner. Since Bernd is still sleeping, she goes up to wake him up. She knocks on the door and from inside is called in. When she opens the door and looks into the room, she sees Bernd standing in front of the window in a karate position. Although she can only see his silhouette (as the sun shines right into the room), she realizes he has only boxer shorts on and the contours of his abdominal muscles. She finds herself looking at him for a longer time as it is necessary, before she tells him to come down to dinner.

Then she goes down quickly and sits down at the table. As Bernd then comes down and sits down to them there is a lot of interest in how he still feels and whether he is not getting homesick. Say when he finally would look for a job nearby? Bernd shrugs and answers: "I could imagine coming back"! "But?" Chops after Stephanie's father. "At the moment I feel pretty comfortable down there!" "And for another?" Stephanie sounds asking herself. Bernd looks at her, but before he answers he turns his head away again. "On the other hand, there is no real reason for me withdrawing here now!" Stephanie feels like someone has punched her in the gut. It could not really be that. She could not have lied to herself like that for years, could she?

The food is over. When standing up, Bernd asks if he could borrow Stephanie's car. What he can of course and he knew that too. It's just a matter of asking, even with such close friends. He disappears briefly again. Come back down with his bag, grab your key and drive away. 3 hours Stephanie like 3 years ago. Finally she heard the door unlocked and Bernd enters. She tries to pretend that nothing is asking him but where he was. Bernd answers truthfully that he trained a bit in his old do-yo. "Tell Steph. if your parents would mind if I use your sauna now "? She had not heard that abbreviation of her name for a long time. Earlier than the two were still inseparable, yes, but since then even Bernd had hardly ever called them that!

"No, no problem, go quiet. You know what? If you do not mind I come with them, then they can not say anything anyway "she grins at him. "What should I have against it? After all, you have seen me naked so many times and not only in the sauna "! "Okay, I'll let you know and fire up. If it's hot enough I'll let you know "! "Good, I'll go upstairs!" Stephanie has the feeling that something is wrong with Bernd. As much as she was looking forward to him, there is also something missing, as if he had left it on the rig! She quickly tells her parents and goes to the basement to turn on the sauna. When she goes up, it falls like scales from her eyes. It's Bernd's jokes and little jokes she misses. Yes that's it. For some reason he is not as good as normal. A circumstance that gives her something to think about, because she knows Bernd only as a pure cheerful nature who never really was in a bad mood and was always in the mood for stupidities.

Stephanie waits until the sauna has heated up and then goes get Bernd. Together they go downstairs. Take off in the locker room next to the sauna and then enter the same. They sit opposite each other. They sit there open and hang on to their thoughts while sweating. However, Stephanie keeps catching herself as she looks over the immaculate body of Bernd and above all her again and again his best piece in the view. "Bernd may I ask you something"? He looks at her in astonishment. What's going on now of course she was allowed to ask him everything and she knows that too! "Yeah, just ask!" "I do not know how I do ..." "Now do not be so exciting about what's up"? She takes all her courage and says: "Have you ever imagined in all these years how it would be if ..." Stephanie breaks off the sentence and looks into his face. He thinks for a moment and then answers: "Do you think I've done it to myself and thought of you"? She can only nod with her head, the toilet in her neck is simply too big to answer.

"Yes Steph. I have that and what about you "? She is not prepared for the question, even if she realizes that she inevitably had to follow. "No never"! "How do you come to this question now"? "I do not know it myself"! Stephanie really has no idea why she had to ask this right now, but now she had brought the topic to the table and has also become curious. "And how was that then?" Bernd has to laugh in amusement. For a moment, she feels as if he is laughing at her. "Well, you're one to me. If I did not like it, I probably would not have thought of you more often or would not have come to me "! She understands why he laughed. "And you really never have"?

"No, are you disappointed with me now? I did not want to endanger our friendship "! Is her honest answer. "I'm so disappointed that you could have risked our friendship by doing so!" "Would not it have disturbed you if you had known it"? "I can not say, but I did it and kept it to myself. Until at least and so it has never endangered our friendship as you see "! "You're right"! "Let's play one of our games as it used to"! Stephanie looks at him questioningly. "What here and now? How is this suppossed to work"? Sure she knows that he always has some game in stock that nobody else will come for. But here and now in the sauna? She is curious what he has come up with.

"Do you trust me Steph."? "You know that, so tell me what game you've come up with!" He thinks for a moment if he should really do it, but Stephanie pushes him again. "Okay then let's play we would catch up! I believe that your question comes from your subconscious mind and wants to tell you that you should have done it "! With big eyes she looks at him. "Are you being serious? Did I understand you correctly, that I should cheat on you 2 days before my wedding, Jürgen "? He shakes his head. "No, you misunderstood me. Let's just pretend. Close your eyes, please. " A little hesitantly, she decides to get involved in his game.

She closes her eyes and waits for what will come next. Deep inside her, a fight begins in her. One side wants to get up and go. The others, on the other hand, know what's going to happen and even hope that more will happen than Bernd said. "Well, now imagine how I get over to you. You have your eyes open in your thoughts. I stand very close to you. Take your hand and lead it to my penis. At first, it is just limp on your hand. But then you surround him and he begins to grow in your hand "! Bernd takes a break and pays close attention to every little movement of Stephanie.

"Tell me how he feels in your hand"! "He is tough and soft at the same time. In addition he almost glowing with desire "! "As you start wanking me softly, I pass my hand past your cheek, stroking your neck down to your breasts. My index finger gently rubs over your nipple "! Stephanie's breathing increases, which can be recognized by her faster rising and lowering breasts. She licks her lips. "Gently, I start to massage your breast. Do you like it that way? " "Yes, that's wonderful, please continue!" She breathes through the heat of the sauna. "Again and again I change my chest. Knead this time, twirl your nipple or pull it in the length "!

Stephanie forgets everything around her. Only her and the voice exist for her. So that she does not realize at all that her hand wanders in her lap and gently rubs her fingers over her labia. Bernd observes this with interest. This is something he does not know about her! "You pull me closer to you on the limb. Until it's right in front of your face. Your mouth opens and you stick your tongue out. It's a wonderful sight to see your head approach my penis and then it's finally time for both of us. Your tongue touches my penis! She circles these or drives up and down my shaft again and again "! Again, Bernd pauses. So that Stephanie can dream in her thoughts exactly what he is telling her. This is completely immersed in her world. Waits patiently and also a little bit longingly for her to say what's going to happen while she's just telling her that she's dreaming and caressing herself. Her finger dances on her clit and gives her such wonderful feelings. Every now and then she also drives lengthwise between her labia. However, her fingers keep finding their way back to the piece of flesh jutting out of her pussy lips, which always triggers a veritable firework of feelings in her. Bernd can not take his eyes off his longtime girlfriend.


Much too fascinated, he watches her and is happy at the same time that his game seems to give her so much pleasure! "You can not help but your craving is just too big. While your lips nestle around my glans and you continue to swallow my cock, you look at me from below. I look lustfully straight in the eye. What I can read in it is your pure desire and your desire! Until the root, you take me in your mouth. Quietly, I moan so horny it is. Then you start to move your head back and forth. Again and again you suck me in or dismisses me from your mouth. What makes me crazy! You like to see what power you have over me. If you have not swallowed me, your tongue plays and around my penis. You can change this sweet game over and over again "!

Stephanie licks her lips and shoves a finger in her now soaking wet pussy. It looks to Bernd as if her finger moves in and out of her in the rhythm of her thoughts. With her other hand she strokes her stomach higher up to her breasts. Once there, she takes a nipple between her fingers and pulls it out. Bernd is so fascinated that he almost forgets to continue her dream. His member stands as a one from him and he would most like to go to her to make his game a reality! But he can barely control himself. Because now he is afraid that this could jeopardize their friendship, which is why he is content with what is happening.

"You stop blowing on me and look up lustfully at me from below. Please leak me. Let me feel your tongue, you breathe and only too gladly I will follow your request. Slowly I go to your knees before you. You spread your beautiful legs apart, so I will not have any problems licking you! Gently, I put my hands on your thighs and stroke in circular motions higher and higher. Although you want to see how I give you my tenderness, you close your eyes. To just enjoy them. Closer and closer my hands are coming to your pleasure center. Under my fingers, I feel like your thighs before expectation and tension pull together again and again jerky and then relax again! After a nearly endless time for you, my hands reach your pleasure center "!

Mr_Empire
Mr_Empire
132 Followers