When Life Does Not Play Fair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she sees the envelopes too. With soft and shaky legs she goes and takes both in her hands. The first one is a very nice Indian greeting card. In the second is a folded letter. She takes it out and hits it. It says:

Dear Stephanie,
Please do not be mad at me for stealing from your life
and abandon you as your best man. But I can give you this friendship service
do not turn out. Stephanie I love you, that has become clear to me this weekend.
For this reason, I ask you to forgive me.

All the best (your loving friend) Bernd

P.S .: I wish you both all the best and that you will be happy together

Stephanie's eyes feel tears. Immediately Rita comes to her and takes her in her arms. She does not need to read the letter. She can imagine what's in it. Stephanie needs five minutes to catch herself again. However, the groom has to wait a moment. Because she can not stand so aghast in front of the altar. As she goes upstairs to make-up, Rita quickly calls her husband on the phone and says they'll be a little late. But why does she keep to herself? Then she rushes up to her daughter.

Neither of them says a single word. Not even when they are sitting in the car and driving to church. Then they finally arrive there. From a distance, the two see her father and the pastor waiting impatiently in front of the church. "There you are finally! Jürgen almost did not expect you anymore! " The pastor goes in to tell the organist and the choir that it is going off at any moment. "I'm sorry about it. Now it can start! " Puzzled her father looks in the car. "Where is Bernd? Do not you say you have forgotten in the excitement "? "No Bernd had to leave. He apologizes many times "! "And who should be your best man now?" "That will be me" replies Rita and walks past him into the church to the altar to wait there as maid of honor for her daughter.

Stephanie takes a deep breath and hacks her with her father. Then they enter the church through the wide open door. Immediately the organ begins to play the wedding march and all heads turn back towards them. Gracefully, they walk down the long corridor and Stephanie tries to brighten the bride to mime. But in reality her eyes are sadly resting on the spot where her mother is, where Bernd was supposed to be as her best man. They reach the altar and their father presents Jürgen the hand of his daughter or hands it over to his care. The ceremony begins and the pastor prays down his text.

"Do you want to take the present Stephanie to Jurgen's legally wedded wife? You honor and love, in good and in bad days "? Without hesitation he answers with "yes". Then the pastor asks the same question to Stephanie. "Do you want Stephanie ..." What me? "... take the present Jürgen ..." Bernd "... to your husband? ... "Take to my husband? "... loving and honoring Him ..." loving and honoring "... until death separates you"? Stephanie looks at Jürgen. "Sorry but I can not"! She runs the passage between the rows of seats out of the church. Jürgen stands in front of the altar like a besomed poodle and looks after her. He just wants to run after her, but Rita holds him by the arm. He looks at her questioningly. "Let them go! She understands what her heart has been saying for a long time "!

Bernd, Bernd, Bernd keep pounding Stephanie's head. Bernd I love you too! She gets into her car, starts the engine and races away. There is only one place where she suspects Bernd and that is the airport. For how did he write. That he would steal from her life. Just like back then, he was up and away by plane. The police had determined that, but allegedly lost its trace. In fact, they had tracked down Bernd, but he had forbidden them to call anyone his whereabouts. For this reason, she knows that he wants to get back to his oil rig with the first machine. Something that she wants to prevent at all costs or at least wants to confess to her at least her love!

Finally, after a seemingly endless time, she reaches the airport. Turn off the car and storm into the airport building. That they all look at or even staring at her does not matter to her. She runs to the information desk. But there is a long queue, which is why she just pushed forward. Somehow everyone seems to know what happened, because nobody gets upset. Which is probably because she still has her wedding dress on. She asks when and where the next plane leaves for India and makes her way to the terminal. On the way she looks at a clock hanging on the wall, the machine is already checking in. So she has to hurry up. When she gets there she just sees how Bernd gets his ticket back and wants to go through the corridor to the gangway.

"Bernd" calls her desperate after him as she continues to run towards the check-in desk. Bernd hears her voice, but believes that his mind wants to play a trick on him. "Bernd I love you too"! But the second time he turns around. He did not even dare to dream what he saw. At the counter Stephanie stands in her wedding dress and waves to him. He runs the gear back and through the control. Stephanie almost jumps into his arms and immediately their lips nestle on each other and kiss each other wild and passionate. Everyone standing around watching the two and applaud them. Or do you applaud the victory of love?

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Illicit Desires become too Strong Wives’ display leads to enhanced relationships.in Group Sex
Doing 2 Chicks at the Same Time Be careful what you wish for.in Loving Wives
Vixen in Law Ch. 01 My wife's sister messes with me.in Loving Wives
Ingrid Sex therapist becomes involved with her patients.in Loving Wives
Husband and wife, Night of Passion Husband and wife finally find time together to have some fun.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories