When Life Gives You Lemons

Story Info
A generous lady and a homeless man.
6.2k words
4.36
35.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life always has a way of throwing something different into the mix. Something you never would have thought possible, not by a long shot. But one little moment of weakness, and my life took a turn so completely that I become repulsed with the depravity of such a sinful act. The shame of what had occurred still haunts me. And yet, the wetness between my legs tells me otherwise.

Maybe a little about myself. I'm a happily married, 44 year old mother of 3. I've been married to my husband, Albert, for 26 mostly wonderful years. He's a fantastic husband, lover and father and has always done a great job to ensure our family was comfortably well-off. Our 3 children, each 3 years apart, are Harry, Bethany and Simon at 24, 21 and 18 respectively. Harry and Bethany have both since moved out of the family home leaving Simon, myself and Albert in a now mostly quiet house.

My name is Sera. I'd like to say that at 44 years of age I've kept myself in pretty decent shape. I've got few more curves than I did when I was younger. Something I inherited from the birth control pill I was on for so many years that not only made me put on weight, but also diminished my sex-drive. About 10 years ago when we mutually decided we wouldn't have anymore children, Albert got the snip so I could come off the pill. Not only did my libido return in full swing, but I was able to shuck the majority of my weight fairly easily, which in turn made me feel even sexier. I was now curvy in all the right places, large breasts and a sexy round ass. My thick black hair, still shiny and full, framed a youthful wrinkle free face usually done up with some minimal black eye make-up and red lipstick to accentuate my full lips.

If I was to point out just a teenie-weenie disappointment. At 44, I was now in full swing, ready and willing. But Albert, whom was now 50, well... him not so much. He is usually good to go once every couple weeks, and even then the intensity has diminished, leaving me unsatisfied. But it's just that, a disappointment, not really a complaint.

My life turned upside down, quite suddenly, on a random Tuesday afternoon. I had finished all of my work for the day and just wasn't feeling like being stuck in an office when the day was just so beautiful outside. With permission granted from my boss I headed out the door just after 1pm and began my drive home. Taking an alternative route through town via a back road I was surprised when the traffic was backed up, coming to a complete halt.

While waiting I looked out my window at the not so nice street, focusing on a group of homeless older people littering an alleyway just across from where I was parked. They were grubby, likely hungry and my heart went out to them, as I became strangely sentimental, thanking my own personal situation for never having to live such a life. One of the homeless in the group was a woman, and something pulled at my heartstrings, telling me to reach out and help this poor soul. Without much thought I wound down the passenger window and yelled out to her to get her attention. They all looked over at me and I immediately felt foolish but attempted to beckon her over anyway. She pointed to herself and I nodded to affirm I meant her and she began shuffling her way over to my car. Once she reached me she bent awkwardly to peer through my open window.

"How would you like to get a nice meal and get cleaned up?" I offered, loudly.

She looked at me uncertainly then turned around to look at her group of unfortunates before she turned back to me. "No...," she simply replied. "I... I can't. No!" And she shuffled off again before I could fully take-in the rejection. I was quite dumbstruck to be honest. What an odd situation.

I was still leaning over the passenger seat when one of the homeless men walked over to my car. He must have been between his 50's and 60's and was scruffy, dirty and had longish dirty unkempt grey & black hair with the same colour in patches on his face where it looked like he had attempted to groom his face with a pair of blunt scissors but apparently gave up halfway through. It took me a moment to gather my bearings to what was happening and by then he had leaned down to peer though my window and i was greeted to a partially toothless dirty yellow smile.

"You know, I'd die for a hot meal," the man grumbled at me. His voice was coarse, gravelly, with almost a hint of cockney peaking through. "And what I wouldn't do to wash some of this dirt off of me, you know."

I was taken aback and I suddenly realized what he was asking for. My mind screamed NO! I become aware the traffic in-front of me was finally beginning to move and I felt a forceful desire to hit the pedal to the floor and get away from this... bum!

"Unless of course..." he continued. "... your charity only extends to other women."

He kind of just smirked at me and I panicked. Here was this hobo, questioning my generosity. Generosity that I was about to snatch back right from underneath him. He was right of course. This man was indeed so beneath me that I had no intention of helping him and instead would happily leave him to rot in his seriously miserable existence. And that truth made me feel sick to my stomach, that and the wretched smell wafting in through the window. What kind of human was I?

"Sure..." I heard myself say. WHAT? My mind screamed at me. Just drive away, NOW!

The passenger door opened, and my smelly, homeless companion fell into the seat next to me, closing the door after himself. His dirty smile never leaving his face. I suddenly became away of how this would look to other people and became worried somebody that knows me had seen me picking up strange men on the side of the road. Without a word, I quickly started the car forward and got out of there.

The smell was what brought me back to reality. It permeated around the car and I wound down all the windows to clear the thick stench of dirt and piss from the air.

"I'm William, by the way," he said, still smiling and offering a dirty hand.

"I'm Sera," I replied, shaking his hand briefly before returning mine to the wheel. I was so nervous I couldn't think straight, let alone make conversation, and the car was silent for an awkward minute.

"Thanks for this," William offered up, finally breaking the silence. "Not many peeps be this generous. You have a kind heart."

"Oh, I don't know about that..." I replied nervously.

"No?" he questioned. His voice was like sandpaper to my ears. "You're not one a them serial killers or nothing, that goes about killing the homeless are you?"

"No, of course not," I gasped allowed. Jesus!

He cackled loudly at my reaction, clapping his hands. "I'm just playing with you, Sera. You're obviously one of them ladies that like to pick up homeless men for sexy times. Anyone can see that!"

"No, definitely not!" I snapped abruptly.

He laughed louder at that, almost howling. It frightened me. "Oh, you're too easy, Sera," he laughed. "Relax. I just want some food."

It was silent again for the next few moments and finally we pulled into my driveway. Wait? What the fuck am I doing here? Why didn't I just take him through the McDonalds drive-thru then drop him back off at his resident alleyway. Why the actual fuck did I bring him to my family home?

"So. This is your house then?" he asked looking around. "Nice."

"Thanks," I replied, unemotionally. Right, get in, feed him, let him shower then get him out. God, I hope none of the neighbours see him. I left all the windows down in the car to air it out.

Once inside the house I led William to the kitchen. I opened the french doors that led out to the deck and ushered him to have a seat at the outdoor dining table. It was a beautiful day and he kept muttering what a wonderful backyard I had. Eventually he was able to pull his gaze away from our luxuries long enough to regard me, and that was when I felt my most uncomfortable yet.

"Oh my," he sneered. "And would you look at that!"

"What?" I self-consciously asked.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes!" He beamed, his toothless smile on show again but this time infused with a slightly sinister chill. "Why, you could light up a room brighter than this here sun."

I shuddered and tried to ignore his comment but I could still feel his eyes on me as I went back into the kitchen. "What would you like to eat?" I asked hoping to change the subject.

"You know, just a sandwich would be fine," he offered. "I ain't a fussy type."

"Would you like to have a shower while I prepare that for you?" I offered. Anything to help with the thick smell radiating off of him.

"Nah," he said, still staring, leering. "I think I'd like to get my fill of you for a bit longer. You're easy on the eyes, you know."

"You're being inappropriate, William," I said, glaring at him. "That isn't why I brought you here."

"You sure about that, Sera?" he asked as his right hand dropped onto his lap.

I threw up a hand. "Very sure. Now stop that!" I ordered, pointing at his hand now rubbing up and down in his lap. I was now getting very scared and considered running from the house.

"I know where you live, Sera," he stated, matter of fact. My feet were suddenly glued to the floor by my kitchen bench. What does that mean?

He started again, "I can come back anytime . Day or night. Alone. With friends . Would you ever feel safe again, with that knowledge?"

I could barely breath. What had I gotten myself into. "What do you want?" I asked, nervously. "I can give you money."

"That would be nice, thanks for the offer," he leered, then continued to obscenely rub his crotch. "But there is one other thing you can do for me."

"No!" I snapped, glaring at him.

"Don't play coy with me. I know you're one of them fancy women who like to pick up the homeless men for sex. You get a kick out it. It repulses you, but it's that repulsion that makes your pussy so wet!" He sneered at me, standing. I could see the clear outline of his erection through his filthy pants.

"Keep away from me! I'll... I'll call the police!" I stammered.

"Listen here, Sera," he started shuffling slowly towards me. "There be two ways this can go, you know. Both ways end the same for me. But, only one way ends with you slightly less hurt, you know what I'm saying."

"Please...," I begged as I began to whimper. "I just wanted to help you."

"You're going to be helping me plenty, love," he snorted, closing the gap between us until he was so close his putrid scent had once again taken over my senses. I didn't attempt to escape, I wasn't sure there was a point. I just whimpered as he raised a filthy hand to my soft cheek. "You're going be helping me get my first taste of clean pussy in two months," he sneered, stroking my cheek. "Yeah, that's right. Two months. Like I said, you lonely housewives love the hobo cock, I'm telling you."

"Please, don't do this..." I continued, grimacing at his coarse touch. "Anything else, but not that."

"Sera!" he hissed, sending shivers down my spine. "Let's do this the easy way, ah. I would hate to hurt this here pretty face, you know."

A million thoughts were rushing through my brain and i couldn't understand a single one of them. If I tried to run and he caught me, he would hurt me. If I did get away however, he threatened to come back, and then he would hurt me. And then have his way with me either way.

I began to cry. He roughly grabbed me by my face, his fingers and thumb gripping my cheeks, and he brought his face in close to mine, his revolting breath stinging my nostrils. "On your knees," he ordered.

I fell to the ground in front of him. I had to breath through my mouth, his putrid stench would otherwise overwhelm my senses and I was worried I would pass out. Even then, his odour was so thick I could taste it on my tongue and it took everything I had not to vomit.

"Take it out!" he said, leering down at me on my knees.

Tears streamed down my checks as I reluctantly reached up, noticing his filthy pants didn't even have a zip or button and were just held up by a thick piece of string. I began undoing the string and could feel the heat radiating from his crotch as I felt his cock twitch against my wrist. With the string finally undone I released my grip and his pants fell down his legs of their own accord. He was wearing a pair of y-fronts that may have once been white but were now so discolored with filth that it was impossible to be sure. I grimaced as I pulled the partially sodden underwear down his legs and there in front of my tear filled eyes stood at attention this homeless man's hard uncircumcised cock. His greying pubic hair was longish and extremely matted and looked damp and grotesquely unclean. His dick looked unpleasantly clammy, was clearly stained with dirt and filth and gently bobbed in front of me repulsively, reeking of piss and other nastiness. Taking deep breathes through my mouth I avoided taking in the smell, being so close to him like this I could feel a moist heat radiating from him on my sensitive checks.

"Come on!" William growled. "It's not going to pleasure itself."

I sobbed and clenching my eyes shut I reached up and took hold of his dick. It was damp and felt harder than it looked and was a bit thicker than I was used to with my husband's. He groaned a little at my touch and by pure instinct I curled my fingers harder around his shaft and finally opening my eyes I looked at my hand on his filthy cock. I kept breathing through my mouth to avoid taking in the smell and began to pump up and down on his dick, the dampness of his genitals acting as a sort of natural lubricant. The contrast of my small white, delicate hand stroking his disgusting filth stained member was a clear reminder of the depravity of the sex act I was being forced into. It unfortunately was also a reminder of the lack of sex I've been getting from my husband but I tried to force that thought out of my mind as I went to work to get this ordeal over with quickly. I began stroking William's hard cock with vigour, not wishing to prolong this experience any longer than it needed to be.

This resulted in William letting out some croaky groans of pleasure then he looked down at me as I assaulted his disgusting genitals and smiled, "Come on, love. You might as well join in the fun and play with yourself too."

"I'd rather not," I responded, emotionless.

"It ain't a request, darling," he said, catching my eyes with his own in a menacing stare. "It's an order! Don't make me hurt you."

Though my sobbing had momentarily subsided, new tears streamed down my cheek as I knew I would have to surrender to his request. I was dressed in a simple white blouse tucked in to a conservative black skirt. I changed position in order to reach between my legs with my left hand and placed it upon my panty covered vagina where it would motionlessly remain. I continued to pump on his dick hard and fast pulling his uncircumcised foreskin back to reveal it's head. A revolting discharge of gooey smegma clung to the tip along with a grimy off-white foam building on it to show not only his excitement but also that he is as unclean here as with the rest of him.

involuntarily, the hand on my panties began to rub side to side, slow and gentle at first, then with slightly more pressure and speed. I didn't want to enjoy my own touch, but I oddly felt more sensitive down there than normal and my mind clouded over slightly at the strangely erotic tingling sensation that crept throughout my body.

Then it happened, I let out a soft whimper of pleasure. I hadn't meant to, but William looked down at me, his toothless, shit eating grin spread across his disgusting face.

"Ahhh. You're enjoying yourself down there. I can tell," he smirked. "Keep going, Sera. Purr as you play with that dirty little pussy!"

"Fuck you!" I grimaced. "I'm not the dirty one here, you are you filthy bastard!"

But even as my mind attempted to put up a fight to his words, my body shuddered as the hand between my legs indeed increased it's pressure on my "dirty little pussy". I willed my hand to stop moving but it just increased it's enthusiasm and I again closed my eyes as I attempted to suppress another moan of pleasure, unsuccessfully.

"That's it!" he encouraged. "Just enjoy yourself, you know "

I opened my eyes to watch my hand continue to stroke up and down his filthy shaft with renewed enthusiasm as I rubbed my pussy harder through my now wet panties. With wretched internal conflict and a sickeningly overwhelming desire for more satisfaction I reached inside my panties to caress my naked wet pussy without the material in the way. A shiver spread throughout my entire being as I crudely rubbed my clit and moaned out loud now, not even attempting to mask the pleasure I was experiencing. I gazed upon the stinking filthy cock in my hand and licked my lips in a perverse hunger. A voice in the back of my mind told me to bite it as hard as I could and then make a run for the door. Instead, I buried two fingers deep inside my dripping pussy and with a loud moan took the head of his cock between my lips, and all his filthy uncleanliness with it. I almost completely regretted it once the repulsive flavour settled on my tongue, it was the most disgusting taste of my life. I spluttered violently around his cock and promptly removed my mouth from him, surprised that I didn't vomit right there and then. I shook my head in disbelief of what I was doing, drool dripping down my chin as I gave him a few more rough pulls with my hand. I took a deep breath then swallowed him back into my mouth, this time going deeper as I tongued the underside of his pungent member.

"I knew you was one of the dirty ones, Sera," he sighed as he grabbed the back of my head and taking control began to slowly fuck in and out of my mouth. "I didn't even have to ask you to suck on me. You did that on your own."

Hearing that truth made me shudder in odious pleasure and my pussy tightened around my fingers even as fresh tears streaked down my cheeks. Now that he was controlling my mouth on his cock he forced my face deep into his crotch, each rough thrust had me retching and gagging. My nose was forced into his damp pubic hair, the sickly smell a disgusting reminder of the filth I was being subjected to, yet my pussy just got wetter as I inserted a third finger to fuck myself with.

Unable to handle the assault on my throat any longer, I struggled but eventually freed myself from his rough grip on my head and removed my mouth from his revolting member. I glared up at him in annoyance, meeting his own stare with a hint of growing anger in his eyes for stopping him. I once again started to vigorously pump away at his cock but I knew that just my hand wasn't going to be enough to stave off his furious desire, especially after he already sampled my mouth. Without needed much convincing I went to work on him again, taking the head of his dick back into my mouth as I enthusiastically sucked on the most foul tasting cock I could imagine. All the while I fingered my dripping snatch as I simultaneously stroked and sucked on him, getting into it far more than I should have. I hoped he was getting close to coming as I suddenly felt myself crossing that threshold myself, repulsed yet turned on beyond belief, my own orgasm was fast approaching. William must have noticed this and he took a step back, his cock slipping from my mouth as he did so.

"Nooo," I cried out as I attempted to pull him back towards me and get that rancid dick between my lips once more. "Come back. I'm so close... let me finish you..."

But he pulled me back up to my feet and pulling me along with him he shuffled backwards, his pants still around his ankles until he sat down on one of the dining room chairs. "Hop on," he grumbled as he pulled me down to straddle his lap.

12