All Comments on 'When Life Gives You Lemons'

by MisterAnderson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
otacon666otacon666about 4 years ago
Hottt!

Super hot, make a series of this please, and would love to read some ass fucking ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"I could barely breath"

The word you wanted was breathe. A breath is what you take when you breathe. You also wrote it's when you meant its, too. A proofreader would help.

That said, your vile and disgusting story was one of the hottest things I've read in a long time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Damn, this is so erection-inducing! Great story and description. I am a lady and love the degradation in this fantasy I’ve always had. Please continue this series with, perhaps, more in that alley and a gangbang where William and his friends live. This story hit my pussy hard😀

mdboy692000mdboy692000almost 4 years ago
Thanks

Damn I love stories like this. Well done! Please make a series out of this girl diving into the dirty world of women with dirtbags and homeless men. More stories with this guy and his friends doing her at their camp under the bridge, for instance, would be well received. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please make this a series

This is honestly one of the best stories I've read on here and it definitely got me craving more. Would love to see what other disgusting things she will push herself to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the next part? Eagerly await the next part.

MickCarterMickCarter5 months ago

"I shook my head in disbelief of what I was doing, drool dripping down my chin as I gave him a few more rough pulls with my hand. I took a deep breath then swallowed him back into my mouth, this time going deeper as I tongued the underside of his pungent member.

"I knew you was one of the dirty ones, Sera," he sighed as he grabbed the back of my head and taking control began to slowly fuck in and out of my mouth. "I didn't even have to ask you to suck on me. You did that on your own.""

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! LOVED IT! The filth, the stink, the smegma, the tastes - LOVED IT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous