All Comments on 'When Life Hands You Lemons'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

This was a very hot story of a mother and her son making love. Love how you used the word "rutting" to describe some of their actions. Great job

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A beautiful love story

I enjoyed the vivid descriptions of the mother and son having a love affair and erotic sex. I think that the love was in the forefront and the sex was secondary.Although the sex was very exciting and vivid, the love was what I saw as the important emotion of the story. Thanks for the very good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely

one of the best mommy/son stories that I have ever read...........the seduction, romance and finally the sex...........this story begs for a sequel as they continue their exploration of each others sexual needs and desires.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beat This - If You Can !

Best Incest story on this site by a mile. One to read time and time again. Very well written and paced. It had everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
magnificient

enjoyed reading it till the end. very well written.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Hoping to find a gem like this is why I visit here so often.

fridayamfridayamabout 15 years ago
So believable

Rare to find such a good mom/son story, and written by a man from the woman's pov. Had the air of believability, whicj I prize.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 15 years ago
Other guys' loss is mother's & son's gain!

When guys her own age fail to show for dates, a woman in her 40s finds comfort in her son. When the others fail to fulfill her needs, her son succeeds (& gets his fulfilled as well). Blood is indeed thicker than water. Kudos to you for an arousing story of mother-son love & lust!

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
Unbelievable!!

Generally I read only stories in the "loving wives" category. I don't know why I decided to read this; I am so glad that I did.

This is the first story in Literotica -- including all those by the very best authors -- that was presented in a near-perfect manner. The editing was amazing! So few errors. You do have a few mis-uses of the semi-colon, the word "rutting" is used inappropriately in its first instance, and you once used "like" as a conjunction, which it is not.

Quite apart from the story itself, your text was a delight to read, and I congratulate you. The story, too, was superb.

skip.69skip.69about 15 years ago
Loved it

One of the best and tenderest mom/son stories I have read for some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

Wow you are an amazing wrighter we need a sequell

ricwal22ricwal22about 15 years ago
Magic

Excellent. Let's have more like this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Jackpot! Great writing, grammar ... everything. Great story line, believable characters. Loved it! More please!

Any chance you saved your earlier stories? Tried finding them but couldn't. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful Valentine's Day story

This story was very well written and it progressed at just the right pace. It depicted beautifully the progression of emotions from those of embarrasment and regret to those of mixed feelings and then on into acceptance and outright lust and desire for the attentions given by her loving son. The sexual culmination was almost anti climactic to the main threads of the story and its wonderful build up to that end. It is a beautiful Valentine's Day story that would have been wonderful to experience. This was very well done and it is my hope that we will see more of your writing in this forum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
the plotting's well done enough...

with attention paid to the mother's sense of moving onto uncharted territories

TibxoTibxoabout 15 years ago
An erotic read

And so mother and son loved...sorry I meant lived happily ever after?

Welcome to Literotica and thank you for a such a good erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More please

hope to read more chapters in this story

MunachiMunachiabout 15 years ago
very nice story...

I must admit I am not hte biggest fan of incest, but this story was very well written and fun to read... and very hot...

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlabout 15 years ago
Not a big fan of mother/son but.....

I am not the biggest fan of mother/son incest stories but it was well written an I could feel the love between the mother and son beyond the normal mother son bond. There were very few grammar errors and the other really conveyed a delightful story. Good Job and Happy Valentines day!! Keep up the writing....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
This the second time I have read this story

I read and enjoyed this story the first time when it was posted, and again read and enjoyed the story now. Beautifully done with love and care. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

I read the Incest/Taboo stories for their "taboo" nature, not for how they reflect upon my own life, as I have none of those feelings for my own relatives. But after reading this story, I can understand how it might be possible for a parent and off-spring (or other close relatives) to find true-love with each other, while shunning the "morals" of our society. In today's age with it's divorce rates, and unstable relationships. Maybe as a society we should be more accepting of those who take a risk at "taboo" as they at least are willing to risk all for something everyone says is wrong. Which results in a higher level of commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

I have read many many stories and this one is the best... I was so hot and wet during this story it convinced me to fuck my own son! It was the best fuck of my life! Thank you!

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

You are you man..or...woman!

L.A.Wicker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a boy's stiff dick up his mother's cunt--what could be better?

This is an excellent, highly literate story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. Tommy is a strong and very fit young man, so his hot young balls are working overtime. His mother's totally aware of what's waiting for her, jumping around in her boy's pants, so her motherly cunt's already dripping. The author brilliantly spells out the stages mother and son go through as the idiotic socially imposed barriers to joyful motherfucking fall away. Tom came into the world through that fat hairy cunt between his mother's legs, there's the most natural bond in the world between his mother's cunt and his big fat prick. Boys fuck younger twats all the time, but the one special twat they all yearn for is their own mother's twat. Now thousands of sons, more thousands every day, are laughing and pissing on the old stupid taboo and shoving their stiff dick up where it belongs and where mom really NEEDS and WANTS it--right up between his momma's legs! As her boy empties his young balls and creams her cunt with his rich sperm both son and his mother experience the ultimate satisfaction.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Terrific.

Very well written - just what I needed to read.

Nice and gentle.....

Mmmmm..........

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely sexy tale,

enjoyed very much,but needs more dialoge

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 12 years ago
Excellent story...

A very nice build up to the final act...well done. Thank you for the great read.

jensentedjensentedover 12 years ago
Now *This* is Lemonade!

An uncanny ability to bring every detail almost to life. As I got lost in this tale I found myself visualizing my Mom, and myself the subjects of a loving romance long-delayed. I need to read everything that RainierWriterII has written, but I am going to pace myself so I can savor every word. With inspiration like this I am going to have no choice but to romance my own Mom! Five stars in every way possible. Keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
truly an excellent story...

...by a highly talented writer! It's always a pleasure to read about mothers and sons casting aside the stupid, anti-human and life-destroying "taboo" that tries to keep a boy's big stiff prick and his mother's wet cunt apart. A great side-benefit of such tales is that it encourages the motherfuckers and their son-fucked moms to come forward and tell their stories. We'll never know how much actual motherfucking goes on. It's doubtless PLENTY more than a scared society cares to know. Naturally---sons and their moms love each other to bits; once they get over the (very) superficial awkwardness, the boy's fat dick seeks out his mother's joyfully welcoming cunt. That's what happened with the lady at 3/14/11, whose boy gave her the best, sincerest gift any son can---his warm creamy semen right up her motherly twat. It was the best fuck of her life---of course, because when a boy gets his stiff young dick up his mother's cunt he goes WILD, and mom finds out to her utter DELIGHT that her darling son's got a pair of balls that never quit! That's also what happened with the guy who was so encouraged by the story that he planned to make a visit to his mother's mommy-twat with his big hard prick. So, more fine stories from Rainier. Please?

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 12 years ago
Arousing love story

Love your work very much!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Punny title

I like the title, you just know something will happen.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NICE TO SEE A WRITER AT WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU AND YOUR STORIES, ARE WERE THEY SHOULD BE. AT THE TOP OF EVERYONE'S LIST OF MUST READ. YOU HAVE THAT TOUCH AS ALWAYS A GREAT READ. . ....................................A FAN..LAROC OF AGES

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"When Life Hands You Lemons:" - Sally and Thomas Orton - (Mother and Son)

Lemonade and Saint Valentine's Day!! The god of love has numerous ways to enter the heart's of pending universal love of a man and woman. Making "lemonade", in an understandable fashion and connotation, has proven the adage--with gloriously momentous feelings of words and the actions of the characters!!! The universal acknowledgment of the deepest, most holy of human love, is that of a mother and son, and the carnal, incestual coupling AND consummation of their body, minds, hearts, souls, respect, adoration, and honor!! This story captures all those factors and elements of two individuals, a mother and a son, as well as most any story I've ever read--carnal or not, incestual or not!!!

There is one word--ten letters--that gets to the bottom line and emphatically expresses the essence and depth of love this story exudes: P E R F E C T I O N!!!

Personified.

The awarding to this story 5 Stars is a no-brainer for me! However, it is an exception, as my principle and philosophy, pertaing to "my grading" of pornography, especially my most favorite genre of carnal Incest, is, 1) the story be absolutely perfect--in every aspect of literature--and, 2) the couple must be pregnant or an impending procreation of a child. This story, though it did not discuss the mother's and son's protection, nor even if mom Sally was even able to be impregnated, did leave the possibility of an eventual pregnancy occurring; Sallly is definitely still within her child-bearing years!!

There's no reason for going into every sector of this story to critique or comment on. Simply the story is so sound and so well constructed I'll revert to my initial observation, feelings and literary knowledge to again state: PERFECTION!!!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Yess

Very good. Read it once and found it again. Lemonade from lemons, I agree. The love of a mother and son (or Aunt and Nephew) Well written. 5 of 5 in my book. Keep writing. No need for a follow up. Good enough on it's own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding!

That was such a great story and probably the best you've written so far! It was erotic, arousing, and most of all believable. Thank you for writing such a great story. Keep up the great work.

JimOttJimOttabout 9 years ago
I loved this

You wrote a very sensual and sexy story I hope you'll come out of "retirement and write a whole lot more of this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
beautiful!

Thank you for writing such a beautiful account of family love. The mother's surprise at her own feelings and the struggle to resist only added to the sstory. You had me rooting for her to find a loving companion and not just a valentine fuck! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving

A well written story. Loving and warm with no crudities.

Bit long with 4 pages as it goes on, but all told very good.

Keep writing.

REgards

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000about 7 years ago
Surprising Perspective

I haven't read too many stories in this category, but this is the first one that I've found which is written from the mother's point of view. Most of the stories I've read are all about the hormone-driven son's attempts to seduce his mother. Here, I like how we learn about her feelings, her thought process, her self-doubts, her physical reactions.

This unfolds like a real love story with great sex, not the other way around.

Terrific job! As mentioned previously, the editing was almost perfect. 5-star story all the way. Thanks.

smoke717smoke717almost 4 years ago
Superb and Tender

After reading your first story, I was hooked. Your writing is so erotic and tender I thought it was a woman author until I checked your biography. Rare you find men with this kind of tenderness yet you cover erotica so we'll without coming off completely macho. Now that I've read all of them I waiting for what's next.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Bloody hell

That my friend wasn’t just a incest story it was romantic, erotic, loving and tender. You rolled it all up into a beautiful story. But why didn’t you continue on with at least another chapter or two. There’s so much more to this story..A well deserved ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was wonderful. I am dying to see a few more chapters of this story. I swear to God this made me cum like never before. Please we beg you

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great story. Maybe another chapter to end it right. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story reminds me of my senior prom. I didn't take my mother, but my date was a junior and played me hard. I come from a somewhat a wealthy family, but after my dad passed we never showed it, anyways my mom rented a limo, and picked me up after the last dance. My date blew me off for her tall athletic guy. My mom rented this limo and suggested we continue to party...one thing lead to another and me mom was bare ass naked sucking my cock. Needless to say we fucked regularly for the next decade. A shout out to moms

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

Congratulations on a masterpiece of romantic erotica in the guise of an incestuous relationship between mother and son, this is well prepared and written, clearly it was carefully proofread and edited, giving us the readers the best possible of short stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful well written!!!!!! Five stars 😍

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

A wonderful story. Very soft, smooth and well paced without all the vulgar and crude language usually associated with this genre. Almost read like a harlequin novel. Full marks . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous