When Lightning Flashes

Story Info
A thunderstorm starts while I'm handcuffed, naked, & alone.
2k words
4.57
10.6k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying here naked on your large bed, feeling small and fucking needy, aching in my core, longing for you, wondering when you'll return. I want to touch myself so badly, but I can't, for you've handcuffed my wrists and ankles to the bedposts, and I'm on my back with my arms and legs stretched out wide. Through the open windows, I hear the sound of waves crashing against the shore, and I've begun moving my body to the rhythm of the waves.

It's evening now, and almost dark, but it was late afternoon when you bound me, and, at that time, white, pure sunlight poured in through the windows. The warm air enveloping me had felt still and stifling, as if nature had inhaled her breath and held it there. It was eerily quiet outside, no swish of tree branches, no birds calling, no squirrels chattering, only the gentle sound of waves washing on the shore. You told me to rest, that you'd be back in a while, and you left me, alone, aching for your touch.

Then, suddenly, nature exhaled. The room quickly grew darker as grey clouds rolled in and blotted out the sun. A lonely wolf howled in the distance. Wind chimes on the porch began to tinkle, gently at first, then wildly as the wind picked up.

Now twilight has arrived, and soon it will be completely dark in the room. The wind whooshes loudly as it travels through the tall trees. I hear a loud crack and the sound of a branch crashing to the ground.

The rain begins pouring down in torrents, filling the room with its sound. I breathe in air heavy with moisture, and the intoxicating scent of fresh rain permeates the room.

With the passing of twilight I can barely see my hands stretched out above me. A flash of light sears the darkness. Shortly after, the sound of thunder booms and echoes against the walls, reverberating through my sensitive body. The lightning must be very close.

I start trembling. I feel alone, vulnerable, with a rush of adrenaline flowing through me. But mostly I feel fucking aroused. I look around with eyes wide open like a frightened animal. I hunger for your presence. My heart beats rapidly in my constricted chest, and my breath comes shallow and fast. Where are you?!

You've never bound me and left me by myself before, let alone during a thunderstorm. What are your plans for me? Please come quickly!

I inhale slowly and deeply, trying to calm my mind and body, for I trust you, Sir. I want anything and everything you have for me. I will do anything you desire. For I belong to you: I'm yours to use as you please.

Yet I'm on edge, and I flinch and let out a yelp during the next lightning flash when I see you have come into the room and are standing near the bed looking down at me, your eyes glinting with desire. The thunder makes a sudden, loud crack!

My body feels charged with electricity. I'm intensely aroused, and you haven't even touched me yet. Waves of warm tingly pleasure flow through my body. My face feels hot, my lips throb with my heartbeat. I squirm on the bed in my bonds, peering into the darkness, trying to see where you are now.

The lightning flashes again, and the thunder cracks! This time you're standing at the foot of the bed between my legs. Oh, god, you look handsome in a black suit and tie, and you're carrying a black leather crop in your hands. Mmm. I ache to have you kiss my needy body with your favorite toy.

"Hello, little treasure," you say with a deep, lustful voice that sends such thrills through my core that I moan and my hips begin to sway.

I swallow. "Hello, Sir." I say in a small, breathless voice.

"Ahh. You seem very needy tonight."

"Yes, Sir."

"How are you feeling after waiting for me bound and naked, in the dark during a thunderstorm?"

"Ahhh. I feel fucking aroused, Sir," I say with a catch in my voice.

"I'm glad, little one. Good girl," you growl.

You lay down the crop and light several candles. They bring a warm, beautiful glow to the room.

The lightning continues to light up the room every few minutes, and the sound has changed to a long, low rumble that I feel vibrating through my core.

You put oil in your hands and, kneeling between my legs, you lean above me and rub it slowly and sensually on my chest, my abdomen, and over my hips. I drink in your touch as your large, strong hands glide over my skin. I gasp when you tenderly caress my vulva, lightly coating my labia and clit with oil.

The bed creaks as you sit beside me. By now the candle wax has begun to melt, and you pick up one of the candles and hold it over my chest.

"Sir?"

"Yes, little one."

"Is this safe?"

"You know I'd never hurt you, little bird."

"I know, Sir. I trust you."

I hold still. Not knowing what to expect, I close my eyes as you tip the candle carefully, letting hot wax drip over my chest, while avoiding my nipples, for now. I gasp. I moan. Each drip that hits my bare skin brings pleasure. The heat, the brief exquisite sting... the soothing warmth. It feels better than I could have imagined. Then it cools, leaving hard wax tightening on my skin. Drip after drip... my arousal builds, and I begin squirming and whimpering, pulling on my bonds, unable to get free.

You set the candle down and lean over, hushing my whimpering mouth with a long, tender kiss. You run your hands lightly over the wax on my body, over my nipples, down past my belly button, over my mound, across my labial lips, and then slide two warm fingers into my pussy. "Fuck, you're wet, little one. Are you enjoying the hot wax?"

"Yes, Sir," I say moaning. "Please, it feels so fucking good."

You move the candle above my chest again, and this time I watch you. The flame is mesmerizing in the dark. It draws my eyes like a moth flies towards light. I hold my breath and watch as the wax drips from the tip of the candle... drip, drip, drip...

When hot wax hits my sensitive nipples, I squeal, "Oh, Sir!! Ahh, fuck..." And my squeal changes to a long, low moan.

Beginning to feel a little lightheaded with the intensity of pleasure I'm feeling, I gaze dreamily into your dark eyes and see how much you're enjoying pleasuring me, and it increases my arousal even more. God, you're desirable. Mmm.

You move the candle down my abdomen, dripping a wax trail that stops above my vulva. Ahhh, Sir, what are you going to do?!

You slowly drip wax on my labia, and then a drip hits my clitoris! I scream! Ahhh, such hot, stinging, intense pleasure! My body writhes as you let drip after drip fall onto my labia, some hitting my clit, until it's covered in soothing, hardening wax.

Then you put the candle down. You stand up and pick up your crop. You lick it, and then I stick out my tongue licking it as you gently draw it across my mouth. I'm ready for her sweet kisses on my body. You raise your hand in the air and lovingly whip me wherever you dripped wax on my body, loosening the wax from my skin. I moan deeply with each strike, welcoming the crop's intense caressing, stinging slaps across my tits, my nipples, my abdomen, my pleasure-flooded pussy. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm so close to cumming!

"Not yet, little one. Don't cum yet."

You lay the crop down, rub away the remaining wax, and begin soothing my tender skin with your mouth, caressing me with your lips, licking me gently with your rough tongue. My skin is deliciously sensitive.

Then I moan as you suck my tender nipples with all your strength, tugging and nibbling them, feeling their hardness rolling around on your tongue. Ahh. Warm, deep aching pleasure shoots through me. At the same time you glide your fingers over my pussy and push in deep and rub my g-spot as you stroke my clit with your thumb.

"Ohhhh god, Sir! My pleasure has been building for so long, I have to cum, please! I can't stop!"

And, unbidden and uncontrollable, my orgasm bursts forth from deep inside, emanating out from my center, filling my whole being with shuddering, radiating, pulsing pleasure as I moan and whimper and groan with such sweetly primal sounds I barely sound human.

As my body and breathing calm, you loosen my bonds and set me free. I sit in your lap, and you gently rub my wrists and ankles, then you hold me to you tightly as I melt into your arms.

"Will you dance for me, little treasure?" you ask.

We stand up together, and as the lightning flashes and the thunder rumbles I dance around you, my precious Sir. I sway and move to an unheard song filling my heart with such a beautiful, melodious intense longing for you.

I rub my body against you, feeling your strength, your hardness, your heat. "Please undress me," you ask.

I remove your jacket, and then as I undo your tie and unbutton your shirt, I kiss each new exposed area lovingly and hungrily. You look so good, dear lover, the desire of my heart. I rub and kiss your shoulders, your biceps, your chest as I remove your shirt. Then I unbutton and unzip your pants, pulling them down quickly, for I am eager beyond measure to see your fully naked body. I carefully pull the waist of your underwear over your incredible cock. Ahhh. I give it a full kiss. Then I pull them down over your ass. They drop to the ground, and you step away from them and towards me.

You pick me up and hold me and carry me to the bed. I love being held in your arms. You put me down and lay on the bed.

I crawl up beside you and straddle you. I lean over and kiss your mouth. I reach down to your cock, it's so hard, dear one, and I point it towards my ready and eagerly waiting pussy. Though it's wonderfully thick and big, my pussy is so open and soft and slippery from her arousal for you, my Sir, that your cock slides deeply inside my embracing molten hot tunnel. Ahhh. God, it feels fucking good.

We both begin to thrust into each other again and again, deeper, and faster, until we're both grunting and moaning and consumed with desire and pleasure.

Suddenly a strong gust of wind blows the candles out, but we keep fucking in the darkness, thinking of nothing else but satisfying our deepest, primal longings. The sensations flood my senses as higher and higher we rise together, higher, higher, oh, god, we're exploding, fuck,... The room fills with an extremely bright momentary light and silence hangs briefly in the air, until -- crack!! The silence is filled with loud thunder as we both cum together, strongly, orgasming wildly, filling each other with our cum and grabbing each other and holding on for dear life, melting into each other, blending, melding, becoming as one. I see your face as the lightning flashes again, and it's full of deep satisfaction, as I know mine is, too.

"You bring me such pleasure, little one," you say as you invite me beneath the comforter. We crawl under the blankets together and, both exhausted and blissful, you hold me as we drift off to sleep to the lulling sound of receding thunder rumbling in the distance.

--

I'm ever grateful to darrenr for his wonderful editorial assistance.