When Lightning Flashes [Audio]

Info
A thunderstorm starts while I'm handcuffed, naked, & alone.
105 words
4.67
5.5k
6
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the audio version of my previously published BDSM story When Lightning Flashes. I hope you enjoy it!
--
I'm lying here naked on your large bed, feeling small and fucking needy, aching in my core, longing for you, wondering when you'll return. I want to touch myself so badly, but I can't, for you've handcuffed my wrists and ankles to the bedposts, and I'm on my back with my arms and legs stretched out wide. Through the open windows, I hear the sound of waves crashing against the shore, and I've begun moving my body to the rhythm of the waves...

--:--
--:--
1.0
swiftlytilting
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
swiftlytiltingswiftlytiltingover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for your kind feedback! It encourages me, and I'm grateful.

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationover 1 year ago

Swiftlytilting never disappoints. Hot as ever and and expertly narrated .

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Wonderful erotic imagery that draws me into your scene.

Share this

Similar Stories

When Lightning Flashes A thunderstorm starts while I'm handcuffed, naked, & alone.in BDSM
Cum for Me, slave. Guided Orgasm Hypnosis, for submissive, filthy sluts.in Audio
Heated Candle wax play between Mistress and submissive.in BDSM
Oh Fuck Yes After hearing that song I just needed that release again.in Audio
The Slave Bar 01 Rebekka's initiation at The Slave Bar.in Audio
More Stories