All Comments on 'When Lightning Strikes'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

I like this one. Very romantic story. 5stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story!

5

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

I would love a bit more of this one. Thank you👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story only wish it was longer

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Nice cute love story, thank you. Wish you could tell us more about this couple. They seem so nice.

Cheers

SAGE

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

A wonderful love story. I'm glad they both rebounded and found one another

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

I look forward to your stories. Up to your usual standard

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

5 ⭐️ all day long

Bebop3Bebop3over 1 year ago

A five star fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hadn’t heard of their respective law firms, but they are surely less prestigious than the old firm Dewey, Cheatam & Howe. 😀 I was wondering when this story would appear here after riding the charts at SOL. Thanks for the three recent stories, each of which is a nice additions to your oeuvre. Thanks for sharing your talents.

WrickettsWrickettsover 1 year ago

Very nice. A real good job of make us dislike the ex with any BTB.

Remember Last NightRemember Last Nightover 1 year ago

They've only just begun... i hope.

Seeker81Seeker81over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. A second chapter would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the perfect blend of sexiness and story and very believable.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

A little too fast paced but still a good story.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Very well done, great story, thanks for sharing.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

Nice story, well done.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Just a fun romp in Fantasyland where everything goes just right if the author wants. 5*

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

A really good story. Hope there is more to come.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Had to keep reminding myself not a LW story, not a LW story, but I wanted his ex to burn - LOL! Great story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that's one dam good story,it has become my favorite !!!!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

An excellent 5 stars story. Deserving of 5 BIG FAT FUCKING FLAMING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pretty good...

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanover 1 year ago

A good start. Believable characters and settings. Looking forward to seeing another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You start off by telling us the 'hero' is basically bad in bed. Bad enough wifey is willing to step out on him for another guy with a 'dad-bod' basically. Yet, magically, as in practically all LW stories that don't involve a willing cuck along the way, he ends up with a much better woman the minute the paint is dry on the divorce papers. A little too close to the "Standard Formula" and a little too unbelievable.

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

All around a good story with likable characters dealing with everyday believable problems

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Great little story, I’m glad you didn’t drag it out longer. It could have a sequel if you wanted to do it. I too am a fan of Saddletramp

Thanks for writing

SeaReaderSeaReaderover 1 year ago

You gotta learn proper grammar! A lawyer is never going to say, "Her and her mom". She and her mom. SHE. Basic first grade grammar. "Her" as the subject makes you lawyer unbelievable. Mechanic, grocery bagger, maybe, but not a lawyer. Down one star, right out of the gate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, but a little too easy. There needs to be some drama/conflict.

(OK, so why don't I write a story - because I _know_ how bad it'd be.)

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 1 year ago

Pretty darn cool story! Thanks, just what I needed to read at the exact time.

nova69mannova69manover 1 year ago

More Please! Great story with an actually somewhat believable storyline. I would love to see where these two go in the next chapters of their lives.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Short, fast and very good. Loved the idea of the pool and thar Sara won. 5⛤

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

Great story! I enjoy your stories. They allow me to enjoy the feelings of romance, often in its infant stage. Thanks for continuing to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. A well written believable story about two ordinary people finding happiness after failed marriages. The absence of vulgarity, humongous tits and 10" + cocks is refreshing. Any additional chapters would be anti-climatic and degrading of a wonderful story.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Simply outstanding and very satisfying... You are an outstanding author and this one hit every target... Congratulations on a job well done!!

5 stars

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

PLEASE FINISH IT, it's a story that can be the best ever written on here, great writing

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Didn't like it much.

The conversations are shallow, which means the relationship is shallow as well.

Must be an alternate universe, where all business stops on weekends. The senior partner in a law firm. who handles largest corporate clients, can afford to spend Saturdays sitting on a porch drinking beer or cooking for the whole neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are two kinds of Romance stories I like. This was about the right length of the quick read variety. For a longer one when I have lots of time Blue Christmas is a favourite. The characters ae wonderful and developed in tune with the length of the story.

A usual Bh76 has given us an excellent read.

If I were to wish for a bit more, I would have like to have the character of the mother developed a bot more. That wuold have give me that "they live happily ever after" feeling. On the surface she is perfect, but does she have the depth to go the distance?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Nice! They moved quickly, but when the connection is strong, that’s what happens. From personal experience, I consider the story quite believable.

With such good characters, another chapter would be nice, but not essential. I just don’t know where the story could go, without weakening the original.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

terrific! only complant would be I would have liked a better explanation of what the

hell crawled up his exes shorts making her flip out on a decent guy?

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

Yes bh the world wants to know the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nouns, when used as names, need to be capitalized.

That is a cute baby. (Not a name.)

I love you, Baby. (Name.)

Is that your mommy? (Not a name.)

Come here, Mommy. (Name.)

Otherwise we’ll written for a half Loving Wife and half Romance story. 4*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

What an engaging, well-written story. Loved the Saddletramp shout out for his Kindle novel. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i think it need more chapters but all love stories do

Chiara23Chiara23over 1 year ago

@Tilan

I look forward to seeing your first story soon! As an English major who had a post-graduate reading comprehension level in the 8th grade I'll be glad to give you an honest critique of your story. Please don't be offended if I don't pull punches or hold anything back. If it's good, I'll prasie you for it, but if it's not I'll tell you where you went wrong in minute detail. Don't pan someone's efforts if you're not prepared to show your own chops. These stories are FREE!

Sorry, but I'm the girl who sent back tests and exams spelling and grammar checked to my teachers. With grades,

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was an enjoyable story and I liked the characters.

I think you should write another chapter, and have the ex-wife come sniffing around. After her boyfriend had his balls kicked in, he'd probably have trouble getting it up, which would doom their relationship. She was very self-centred, so would probably assume that her ex-husband would be glad to have her back again.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

RE: Tilan

"where an independent wife is portrayed as a selfish bitch"

Well she cheated on him, hence the divorce. Cheaters are usually selfish people.

-

Also what is the wife "independent" from exactly? Her husband? Doesn't that naturally imply that she's not fully committed to the relationship if her defining trait is independence from her spouse?

Ironman52Ironman52over 1 year ago

I don't usually smoke but will a good cigar....

Great shout out. BTW, I always buy a copy on amazon when I find my favorite Literotica authors have stories there.

Nice story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Chiara23

Careful! Tilan has written a few recent stories, which you can read…but not criticize. When I read his stories alongside others on this site (such as Brayce’s recent offerings), his suffer in comparison. That said, the wheat/chaff ratio hasn’t been great lately. Hope that you’re doing well.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

A cute story but for my tastes the transition from “I don’t know you” to hopping into the sack went too fast. Certainly I get that she had aspirations before he had a clue, but it just felt rushed. Let the coffee percolate before you rush to pour it! (Yes I know that no one uses coffee perks anymore!)

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

'Best on Lit'? No. But a cute story wrapped up in a reasonable number of pages and requiring less suspension of belief than a superhero movie. I liked it, just the kind of fun quick read I come here for, characters that feel reasonably real. I'll have to check out your others!

Chiara23Chiara23over 1 year ago

@anon from 5 hours ago re: Tilan. He's been weighted, he's been measured, and he's been found wanting. He can get back to me when he hits 37 stories with 1.2+ million hits. I may not be current in my writing, but the numbers speak for themselves. Typical misogynistic loving wives BS with a different name.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

That was very sweet. I am experiencing a combination of thay warm fuzzy feeling and arousal. My husband is about to get laid.

Toodles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i think it need more chapters in it so it be more love and fun in it it is nice romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super cute romance. Super fun to read. Short and sweet. Perfect length. Perfect ending. I appreciate the realistic and likable characters and the lack of cartoonish, exaggerated porn tropes. The only distracting thing for me was smirk. It has a negative connotation and was misplaced in the story. Hardly enough to keep me from enjoying it so much. Well done.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Well, at first I thought the story was a little bit hooky, then thought maybe just a little bit too contrived. As I kept reading I noticed that I had a silly grin on my face that wouldn't go away. The pool with the neighbors was almost too Mayberry RFD, but it helped to explain some of the forward actions by Sara. Couldn't ask for a better ending. Five stars, thanks.

tastethejuicetastethejuiceover 1 year ago

Great story, just a bit short perhaps another chapter. I enjoyed it and looking forward to more of your tales.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Heartfelt and humorous… a winning combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"What about you, find a girlfriend yet"? "I wasnt sure whether to be annoyed or irritated",,,,,,, uh why? The main character is that sensitive he can't take a friendly joke from his son? Really?

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Great story.... I to, would enjoy hearing the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Would have been to have a more robust ending. Also, would like to hear about some failures on the part of the ex.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[22.11.22]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked the story. Nice change from some of the drama. Or maybe I read way too many "Loving wives" stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a great story.

John237John237over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the characters, the story line, and your sprinkling of balanced details throughout! You’re a very solid, good, entertaining writer - and you have such a nice touch and balance of details, cause, reason, action and reaction! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Keep it going!

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

Loved it 5 stars

I would like to see the story continue with another part or two.

Maybe with the ex realizing what she lost (since her lover's balls were turned into hamburger) and Sara flaunting it to her (maybe at the son's wedding). Too Bad (or too good) she left the story in the first page.

Children? the Neighborhood celebrating their wedding, another pool? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the story

[She shook her head and asked, "At what age do they start listening."

I shrugged and said, "You have a six-month window when they are ten, but that's it."]

===> as a father of two kids: hilarious dialog!

Also to some of the commenters: I think you missed the point. Don't think necessarily that Vanessa cared much for her lover and will have no regrets. Look how she left their final meeting. For inscrutable reasons, she decided she wanted to be single again when their son was 18. Period. Sounded more like a bit of a sociopath I that she has no regrets or empathy. She never apologized. Didn't deny when he confronted her. She didn't disparage him or they to stop anything. She planned to leave him. Whether it included her lover or not is up for debate. Sounds like she had no interest in getting married again. Odd. But then again she was just a plot device.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

2nd time reading and still a 5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Vanessa and her mother are both bitches!! The reasoning for having a son was pathetic

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

That was cute story c:

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is there a continuation of this story?

TexMan1970TexMan19706 months ago

Loved the story. He saved her life and they became a couple and a family with a great future! Nice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seems unfinished. The ex-wife got away way too easy. At least the MC coulda rubbed the fact he had a daughter in her face.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It ended just as it was getting to the real beginning. There should be more - a lot more. Oh well.

vanyevanye6 months ago

Cute story. Can't believe that Dad was only 22 when his son was born, though. What is it with Lit authors and parents in their early 40s with college age kids .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@vanye it's called having characters in a generation where they grew up with enough money to support themselves (and their family) in their 20s. It's a sign of the time, like dowries in Jane Austen. Its just how things were done, and now because the money isnt there, it isn't. Nowadays peoplr later to have kids because its harder to have enough money to afford them.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hopefully Sara's pill didn't work and she'll tell her husband they'd better get married. Then mommy& daddy will tell Shannon she's having a sister and a brother...Please write another chapter,or more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry Anon 5 months behind me. My sons both graduated from college and had jobs and money enough to support their families. (And my wife and I were in our 40’s). My youngest son bought himself a new pickup truck for a graduation present. My grandson is still in high school and already has his first year of college paid for…because he works…like his father and his uncle. The money is there. You just have to turn off your Play Station, get off your fat ass and get a job.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Very well done and deserves a five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories