All Comments on 'When Love Takes Over Ch. 01'

by fuzzyNOLA

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PavelJPavelJabout 9 years ago

OMG! I love the way this story ended!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

I laughed so hard on that one. The military salute really did it though. I almost fell off my bed.

ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacherabout 9 years ago
Sexy and funny

There is no better combination! Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sweet, funny, hot and entertaining. Loving it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great beginning story

Greatly enjoyed reading this story in which I'm familiar with all the places mentioned.

And oh so familiar with the destruction of Katrina. Love, love, love New Orleans.

I'm wondering if this is a true story from FuzzyNOLA?

Thanks. Please more.................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The end had me laughing out loud. Good story, looking forward to the next instalment.

fuzzyNOLAfuzzyNOLAabout 9 years agoAuthor

Tthank you so much for the comments and feedback. I have enjoyed reading at Nifty and Literotica for years, and I finally decided to take the plunge and write my own story. I am editing Chapter 2, and I plan to submit within the next day or so. I have the entire storyline plotted and outlined, but have to admit that the characters have not been in the pawns I thought they would be, and the story has evolved in unexpected ways as I try to move them on the chess board..

And as for Anonymous's question about whether the story is true or not: the short answer is yes and no. I have based the characters and situations on actual people and events, but I have taken many artistic liberties.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed

This was a good read. I enjoyed it greatly. The laugh at the end was perfect. Look forward to more.

TM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Just read this story, Mar 16, 2015. Where is chapter 2? I really liked this story and would like to read more. Thanks

jh8808jh8808almost 9 years ago
^-^

I can't wait to see how this story develops. ^o^

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Great story

And quite hot as the initial parting started. It's now mid-May and no chap 2. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

MORE!MORE,MORE!

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 9 years ago
5 STARS!!

I love the instant passion with these two....the ending was hilarious! I busted out laughing! Looking forward to the next installment. Well done!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Where y'at fuzzyNOLA!? You made me sweat and then laugh out loud. Great beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous