All Comments on 'When Love Takes Over Ch. 05'

by fuzzyNOLA

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So good! This story keeps me guessing. Excited for more

nurseboy85nurseboy85almost 9 years ago
Amazing!

So happy this is continuing! Can't wait for the next chapter(s)! Soon? :)

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

What in the hell? Why did reed act like such a dick and then say he still loves him? and how does he love him? as a friend? How did they build a life together and a business and he has nothing to show for it? He built up Reed's company? lived in reed's home? Does reed love him now b/c the whore is gone or does he realize they let their relationship go? I hope he doesn't go back to Reed out of upset from this tragedy. He needs to be alone again and learn to live for himself so he can be there for another person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh wow... Just wow

Rarely do I become tearful during a story. You take the literature part of Literotica to a whole new level. I have been pulling for these two all along. People make mistakes. They lose their way. They say horrid awful things. They do terrible things. Good for Reed. He is growing up. Good riddance boy toy. And even better for Brandon for knowing he needs a break and remembering they had serious relationship problems that need fixing. I like that Reed is not over stepping right now or taking advantage of Brandon's pain. The house does need to go. It isn't what they stared with or loved. It represents the worst. Loving this journey. May they both come back together whole and the individuals they truly are rather than what they became thru money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!!

Great story!! I am praying they get back together! In a better more mature relationship. 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really excellant. A lot of tears, but very well written, I am enjoying this relationship and the way things are developing with each twist of events. Thank you, and I hope the next chapter comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm sorry, but

It's just not believable. Reed should've left if he wanted to get some with suggestions else. He made a promise, and instead of being a man and resisting temptation in favor of working harder on his relationship, or confessing his feelings and leaving before he strayed, he chose to lie, cheat, and tarnish what they had, leaving the one he claimed to love feeling gutted by the betrayal.

Go fuck yourself, Reed. I hope it shrivels up and falls off. Although it might, John the whore probably have him herpaghonnajackasyphillaids.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
mixed feelings

Reed needs to come to the realization that things in his life are out of his control. Brandon is going through life changing situations, his dad, his relationship with Reed, his life. This chapter tells a lot of the struggles going on. It also brings up many questions. Questions like: 1. What happened between Reed and John? 2. Why is Reed wanting to talk to Brandon about the house they shared? 3. Why did ruby leave his father to be with her kids and grandkids? 4. Why did Reed bring the watch to Brandon with the new inscription on it? 5. What does it mean for Brandon?

6.What happens now with everything up in turmoil? I am glad it is the writers area to answer some or all of these questions. Keep writing for it is a wonderful story.

aclassylady

shirohshirohalmost 9 years ago
oh it is so good

is so real, that's the key. I mean, is so natural that a relationship goes through things like Reed and Brandon are facing. You are so good telling the deep side of feeling betrayed, but still loving the one that used to be your partner.

I hope the title of the story means that they could make it.

and the last line, about the watch's inscription, wow that was a masterstroke.

don't worry about the delay in posting; if you keep writing such good way, you can take all the time you and the story need.

greetings from Chile, and sorry for the bad english. I hope you can understand me.

sshh1sshh1almost 9 years ago
love it!

Can't wait for an update

Awkward12Awkward12almost 9 years ago

Please another chapter soon! In love with this story

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

You're breaking my heart fuzzyNOLA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous