All Comments on 'When Love Takes Over Ch. 08'

by fuzzyNOLA

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I might be the only one,

But I like Chance 1000% more than Reed. As a matter of fact, I really don't like Reed at all, I kind of hate him.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

what Reed did was sweet with the boutineer but why hasn't he visited if he is so in love with Brandon? He could have invited him to sped some time together in New Orleans by now or asked him to look at the cottages. I don't see love there. I don't think he's just givin him space at this point.

I kinda am unsure why chase is holding back so much. He doesn't see Reed in the picture. He could be trying to start something with Brandon. Jeez, it takes a whole prom to get him to ask him to dance and kiss him but he runs off scared after a few dances? chance has to up his game! I still am unsure if brandon can settle totally for the life that Chance wants. Is it enough? Yet, does he want the glittery fake life with Reed. if only the two could mix :) It was sweet of them to save prom for the kids though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not over thinking this one

Seems we are all still in the wait and see stage. Brandon recognizes Chance's hotness but it doesn't seem like Chance really rocks his world like Reed. But Reed is too afraid or something to do more than call and keep tabs. The orchid was a sweet gesture but didn't move things in any direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a fan of reed either !

I agree w the other poster! Not a fan of Reed either ! Chance and Brandon for the win! Ha ha

avidreadravidreadralmost 9 years ago

Like the others, I prefer Chance. I think Brandon will eventually realize that he wants a life in Perry with Chance and not his old life with Reed. He does need to go through and consider all his options, though, before deciding one way or another. A good story and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Team Chance!

It's not that I don't like Reed. I just think he likes the idea of Brandon. He says he's in love still but doesn't pursue him. No way does he deserve Brandon, what they had was good while it lasted, he cheated it's over! Reed wasn't the only one checking out of the relationship, but I believe that was due to the fact that it was already not working, they weren't happy and what gave was the affair.

Chance on the other hand, that's building slowly. He's not a snob. They enjoy the same stuff. They can go to the bars in NO. No one has to give up one thing that he enjoys to make the other happy. I hope Brandon sees that he can stay who he is, and true to himself. Chase allows him to be that and involves him in his world. The plans for the farm etc. I mean this is a match.

sshh1sshh1almost 9 years ago
IMHO

I think Brandon is comfortable in both relationships. He has fallen in a routine with both Chance and Reed. But I still want to see the underdog succeed, and Reed reclaim his love for Brandon

OnimpulseOnimpulsealmost 9 years ago
Hmmmm...

I think Chance is the romance that was missing in Brandon's life...it's one of the reasons he drank so much, one of the reasons their lives drifted apart...I think he was unhappy for a long time...and just didn't realize it until he was faced with the end...can u ever trust someone(Reed) again, that just blatantly lied and cheated for months...when will the next episode come...hmmmmm...TEAM CHANCE HERE!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chance please!!!!

I have read this story from chapter one. Chance is the one for Brandon to me. I think that if Reed really wanted Brandon back he would fight a lot harder for him. Brandon was not happy with Reed I know love is blind, but there's a reason for the drinking, look at other guys, and the disconnect between them. So please let Brandon choose Chance.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
this is good

The direction you have Brandon and Chance going in is great. I do have to agree with the others when they say I Reed really does want a relationship again with Brandon, then he should take a more active role in pursuing him. Brandon needs an opportunity to see what lies in store for him and Chance. Chance needs to step up his pursuit of Brandon If that is the way you take them.

Altogether it has been a great story so far. I have followed it from the beginning, and am so hooked, that I look forward to each chapter that comes out. Please keep writing, for you have a way of bringing the characters to feel life like. It feels to me that this could be a real life thing that is being told instead of a made up story. You have a good way of reaching your readers. I will be waiting for the next saga of this story to appear.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rooting for Reed

Chance is a great man. Brandon would be lucky to have him. However, it feels so cliche. Even though, I love the prom arc. It was creative, heartwarming, and romantic. At the same time, I think that part of Brandon finding himself is not running away from his relationship with Reed. I think that Reed can be the partner Brandon deserves if Reed can show some real growth. Of course having Brandon end up with Reed would mean you have to write a sequel where a beautiful person like chance gets his HEA. You have written such wonderful characters where no one should end up without love. [Wouldn't it be interesting if Chance ended up with Charlie or Fred . . . I mean Frank (or was it Brian?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope he ends up with chance. Reed took him for granted and only thinks about himself and what he wants with no regard for Brandon's emotions. I think they had a good run and Brandon has out grown their relationship and needs to be with chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THANK YOU

I can't begin to show my appreciation of the intricacy of your story. Thank you soo much for creating this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous