All Comments on 'When Love Takes Over Ch. 10'

by fuzzyNOLA

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?!

OMG that can't be the end? I love these characters and I can't handle that cliffhanger!! Please give us closure on these guys. It's a wonderfully written story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yayyyyy!

I've been checking daily! Thanks so much! This is a perfect ending!

canndcanndover 8 years ago
Glad I re-read the opening and saw there is an epilogue...

I only caught that it was finished initially and when I got to the end I was ready to start complaining lol. I'm glad you plan to finish it b/c this was unfinished. Of course we want to know what does he do about the offer of work? I don't think it would be good to give up on his dreams, but I also wouldn't want to see him lose Chance. I hope that Chance begins to open up to him too. I think Chance was so busy protecting himself that he was putting walls up. I hope you show us that he is able to undo that now.

I had missed ch. 9 somehow so my comments are on both of those really. I felt like the history of these two would have been useful much earlier in the story. There was always that part missing for me. I think its place in 9 kinda felt thrown in, yet what was in it explained alot about both men as individuals and as a couple. So, if you ever re-post elsewhere, would consider putting that after the first meet again or before the prom. It would foreshadow the whole revelation aat the end of 8 really well.

I think you did a great job of closing out his feelings for Reed. I think in some ways, I expected him to have some rendevous with Reed, whether it be a kiss or whatever, mainly b/c he seemed so unsettled on the subject and so unwilling to cut ties. But, I think that him taking so long to do so showed him that he had changed and that he was holding onto the past. I gave him credit for not falling into something that could have been comfortable on some level.

I loved how Miss Pauline was encouraging the boys all that time. She found out that he hadn't gone back to be with Reed for Chance. She sent them out on their date at the club. And she made them breakfast after their night of hot sex. lol. I thought you did a great job on the part where Brandon has enough and pulls them into the field. It was really great scene when Chance finally opens up. I also loved the ed when he sees him in the door in his boxers and realizes that he does love him (if driving all night to tell him about his offer in person didn't tell him that)!

I hope they find a way to let them both follow their dreams and yet be together.

It seems like Brandon has the chance for this career to skyrocket taking him farther away from chance with travel and such. But, will he regret it if he just gives up the chance he's earned?

I would give a million bucks to see the look on Reed's face when he finds out the offer that was made! Shouda treated Brandon better as a partner and maybe his company would have been involved.

Overall, well done. I would love to see you flip 8 to another spot. I'm sure you could even repost here if you did so it works better for future readers of the story. I look forward to rest of their story.

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

I'm also glad there will be an epilog as this really doesn't end the story. It was good for Brandon to resolve this feelings for Reed. I think he should take the project and he and Chance find a way to make it work. I think they can. Love this story and love these men and especially Ms. Pauline.

fuzzyNOLAfuzzyNOLAover 8 years agoAuthor
Epilog is coming

Thanks for everyone who read my first story attempt. There is an epilog coming that ties up all lose ends; it has already been submitted.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I have read all of this story and I am so glad Chance and Brandon are together and not Reed and Brandon. I loved how Ms. Pauline puts them in a date situation and how it ends. And I am glad Brandon thought of telling Chance about his offer first and foremost in person. It shows how much Chance means to Brandon. To have their relationship culminate with sex finally is a credit to them. It means to me that the relationship was based on friendship and not just sex.

The way Brandon and Reed's relationship ended was perfect. They could be friends, but that is all they will be. Reed needs to learn to stand on his own for a bit too. He needs to realize that he screwed up and lost a good person. Reed needs to own up to his mistakes and move on.

Chance's dream and Brandon's dream could co inside with each other. Brandon's dream of being an decorator and Chance's dream of having a catering business could work from anywhere. I think they could make it work in a town of their choosing. They just need to find a place that fits them both. And if they move from the small hometown to a big city then they have Brandon's farm as a home away from home retreat.

In the whole story, there has been ups and downs, but to have it come out the way it does is a good way to let it stand. I am glad though that there will be an epilogue to tie up all the loose ends. Thank you for sharing a wonderful and awesome story with us (your readers).

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I know you said finale but is that it? It seems like it ended abruptly

bigkahoonabigkahoonaover 8 years ago
Excellent story

you said it is the finale but please please please it should not be so.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
Surely you didnt

End it there!!??? Wow plz write more

FreeFaller93FreeFaller93over 8 years ago
Too Good to be ending so soon!!

I've been following this story for a long time, please give Chance and Brandon an ending worthy of this beautiful relationship they've developed over so long. I thought I would feel bad for Reed but they're even better together. Love this story! :D

Awkward12Awkward12over 8 years ago

Is this really the final? Because it ends pretty abruptly?

dairetodairetoover 8 years ago
I have been hanging for this chapter

Loved it Fuzzy.

Such a fantastic story.

I am so sad it is finished....I didn't want it to end.

Looking forward to your next story

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
really? That's it?

That did not feel like an ending. Not at all. I really hope you reconsider that fact because you did such a great job writing up til now.

Reader777Reader777over 8 years ago

This has been a fantastic story!!! 10 stars. Loved every page, would love to read more about these guys and how they do together. Thanks for writing for us.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 8 years ago
So many questions

I know this is a fictional story and as such there is only your imagination to the story...however I NEED MORE INFORMATION!! lol

Did Brandon take the job? Did they turn the shed into a kitchen for Chance to do his catering service from?

I found this to be a very cute story. I was drawn in at the beginning. I remember when it was first posted. IT WAS SO HOT!! I remember finding out that Reed had cheated on Brandon and was equally devastated for him. I would have loved to have read about the threesome! I did however like how you wrote it. Good story that has been added to my favorites.

TM

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 8 years ago
Ignore my previous post

I just read that you submitted an Epilogue to tie everything up. THANK YOU!!! I will check back in to see if its been posted. :)

I know that we all feel like Reed is a horrible douche bag who in the end got what he deserved for treating Brandon so horribly after 7 years together...however I think it would be great to have a story from Reeds point of view? Don't know would be nice to hear Reeds view. The conversations with John (sour taste in my mouth just typing that) and maybe his own eventual happy ending? Just random thoughts.

TM

MbeseMbeseover 8 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and the end, it's good that they ended up together and he didnt go back to Reed, in saying that, I would like to know if there is going to be a story about Reed? I know cheating is wrong but I also believe that there is always a reason for cheating. Yes, some men (and women) are just plain horny and will nail anything that moves (or lays downs long enough) but I dont believe this wasnt the case here, or else Reeds would have cheated a lot more. Reed cheated because they both stoped working at this relationship, and that was sad to see. They had something worth saving and Reed is a good guy who did a stupid, stupid thing but it doesn't make him a bad person. I hope he gets his happy ending after some soul searching and growing up!

pratik300pratik300over 8 years ago
interesting. .....very interesting. I liked it.

interesting. .....very interesting. I liked it. 100 stars too little 4 ur writing. it will be nice if chance and brandon get together wile fulfiling their dream job. dont want to see either of them sacrifise their dreams for each other. I want a happy ending. love u a lot. keep writing.

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Best chapter!

Absolutely the best and sweetest chapter of the entire series. Plus, who could not totally love the ending... "pancakes or waffles"! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Fantastic story!!!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Just beautiful ... Feels like a true story fuzzyNOLA. Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Belle2327, don't be such an ass on stating that kind of stuff. Feedback like that is fine on its own, but learn some manners and don't be a dick when you are not the one writing it.

NonomnismoriarNonomnismoriar8 days ago

The ending allows the reader to come up with their own version for a conclusion so to speak. Thank you, I’ve enjoyed reading your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous