All Comments on 'When Love Takes Over: Epilog'

by fuzzyNOLA

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 8 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Your attention to whimsical details, such as the coursages big enough to throw the women off balance, were a special delight. Please keep writing!

bigkahoonabigkahoonaover 8 years ago
Thank You

I really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to your next one.

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

A great epilog to a great story. Thank you.

dez421dez421over 8 years ago
Beautiful

Well written and well developed story. Plus I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Just beautiful. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect ending!

Thank you! I was rooting for them to have their happy ending. This capped off a great story!

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Very well done

This ends a wonderful story. =( sad to see it end though. You were right, it tied up the loose ends very much so. Please write a new story for I believe you have a knack for it and would hate to not see you write anything else. The way this story draws the readers in is awesome. It gives details and background on all to give the reader's imagination a clear view of the story as they read it. Such creativity makes a good writer a great writer in my opinion. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU for such an amazingly awesome saga of love, heartbreak, friendship, and happy ever afters!! I will be waiting for your next tale of intrigue and romance to be written.

ACLASSYLADY

fuzzyNOLAfuzzyNOLAover 8 years agoAuthor
Reed's story is coming

Thank you again for reading and all your support. I have started to write a short followup piece on Reed . When I originally started crafting this story, I had him cast as a complete villain, but as the story evolved, I actually grew quite fond of him. Even with his mistakes, I want Reed to get his own happy ending.

FreeFaller93FreeFaller93over 8 years ago
Sweet :)

Thanks a ton for that! So beautiful. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it :)

Thank you for finishing this story so beautifully and giving them a much deserved HEA!!

Looking forward to more stories from you as you are a very talented writer. You created a world and characters that totally drew me in. Fabulous job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yea! Reed's story

First, thank you for sharing your work with us. All praise is well deserved. I am one of the Team Reed folks. Yes, I liked how the story developed for Chance and can't imagine a different ending. It really is a beautiful love story. But I didn't like how Reed seemed to redeem himself part way thru the story, show remorse and wistfulness over the loss of their relationship and then in the final chapter seem like a total, preening ass. I also didn't like the imagined three way for him in the epilogue. It was as if you'd read our comments and felt like he had to be the villain so Chance could be 'the one'. So thank you for considering HIS redemption and his HEA. I liked Reed when he was contemplative and willing to accept responsibility for ruining their relationship. I can hardly wait for his story!!!!!!!

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 8 years ago
Hooray!!

I'm so glad we get to read Reed's story (that sounded funny).

TM

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 8 years ago
A beautiful story

This is absolutely one of the best written stories I have read on here. I read all chapters today and could not stop... I am a ham and love happy endings but I was very impressed in the way you made the story real and that there was happy, sad and speculation. All in all a brilliant story and I hope to read more from you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the story but somehow kept picturing Brandon and Chance falling into the water while they did it on the boat hahaha

LLAPLLAPover 8 years ago
Thank you!

I'm so happy I found the last two chapters of this story. I had so much work lately that I couldn't check for updates regularly and I missed them when they came out. Beautifully written!! :) And I'm looking forward to Reed's story too :D Can't wait to see how you'll make him more likeable or explain his side of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This story had me glued to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story thanks for sharing.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 6 years ago
But Reed...

Beautiful story and so well written. The characters were real. I'm so relieved it ended with Brandon and Chance together (though I'm skeptical that Chance would have wanted a wedding with publicity). But it's too sad that Reed didn't find someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb.

I really enjoyed this story - it is very well crafted with sharp dialogue and characterisation.

The emotional content is brilliantly laid out leading to a first class experience - for this reader at least.

Thank you for creating and sharing this story.

canndcanndabout 1 year ago

I read this before and I'm wondering if i got to this ending. I was glad to see it bc the last chapter left me wanting. I wish we got a little more in the development of their relationship. The fact that chance was quiet led to us not getting to know him as much. I wanted to see them grow as a couple more. But overall i loved the story. I thought the extra details enriched it. Good stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous