When Maren Meets Daniel Pt. 01

Story Info
First of a series about a naïve woman and a demanding man.
4.1k words
4.54
16.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knottie2
knottie2
17 Followers

My first story so please be kind!

There is no sex in this story yet. Only a light play session to introduce the characters. All characters are 21+.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The biting cold and relentless wind greet me as I exit the office, long past the standard 5 PM leave time. The parking lot is nearly deserted, with most of my coworkers having already departed, leaving only a handful of cars scattered about. Although unfamiliar, these remaining cars likely belong to the out-of-town clients still engaged in discussions with upper management inside.

Distracted by my thoughts of pity for their schedules, a forceful gust of wind suddenly swirls around me, catching me off guard and causing me to stumble before reaching my car. My half-zipped backpack spills out, and I fall right on my ass. Embarrassed, I hurriedly stuff my bag closed. I notice a breeze as I stand and realize my simple work dress has a rip at the side and my hip has an asphalt burn. I rush to my car as the shame washes over me. As I take a breath to collect myself, I look up at my office building and notice a figure in the window walking away. I let out an amused sigh and hope at least someone might have gotten a laugh at my expense. Yet, I shake my head at my arrogance in thinking anyone might have noticed.

As I drive home, reflections on the whirlwind of changes in just a few short months flood my mind. At a mere 23 years old, I, Maren, managed to save up enough money and secure a good job, so I could move away from home. However, I never realized how difficult it might be to live on my own, and the work around my house has really piled up. Drained after a day's work, I find myself with only the slightest reserve of energy to prepare dinner, wash up, and retire to bed before the next day begins. I long for the structure and discipline that living at home or having a roommate gave me. I take a deep sigh and return my attention to the road.

After an uneventful night, I get dressed for the chilly Friday morning in the office. I dry myself off from the hot shower and rub vanilla-scented lotion all over my soft brown skin, taking extra care to massage my breasts as they get so sensitive during the day. Then, I pick out a pink lacy padless bra and a high-cut pink thong. As I gaze into the mirror, I cannot help but admire myself. My soft 32F breasts sit perfectly in the balconette bra, and my heart-drop-shaped rear completely engulfs the back of the thong. I put a bandage on my hip and rub into the bruise that is slowly forming. I let out a soft moan and can feel my pussy get wet as I massage into the pain. Taking a few breaths to cool down, I slip on my favorite black office dress that hugs my shape in all the best ways. My waist appears cinched because of the proportions of my breasts and butt, and the V-neck certainly helps show off my girls. At only 5'2, I throw on some simple black pumps so I can appear just a little taller and put on a zip up before leaving my home.

Glancing at the time, I realize I'm about to be late for work--again. Speed-walking from the parking lot into the office building, I turn a corner and collide headfirst into a broad, towering chest. Attempting to salvage my dignity, I contort my face into an embarrassed smile and mutter, "I am so sorry. I'm running late." Without waiting for a response, I hightail it to my desk, avoiding eye contact.

A few moments later, my manager, Thom, shoots an annoyed glare my way from his desk and signals for me to come over. I quickly put my things down and shuffle over to his desk, ready to face the consequences.

"I thought we had a conversation last week about your tardiness Maren?" Thom says.

I look down in shame. "I am so sorry Thom. I ran into-" I started to say.

Thom's gaze narrows when he says, "That's enough excuses Maren. I am worried this might need to be a bigger conversation." Thom looks like he might continue when his computer pings and he makes a strange face.

He sighs, "I need you to join the team for a lunch meeting with the new clients. You really should not be included, but for some reason, the director just asked for you to join. A good learning experience, I guess," says Thom as he rolls his eyes.

While slightly frustrated at his annoyance, it is weird for an entry-level employee to attend a meeting with the directors. I try to focus on the workday and put out the looming demerits I am bound to receive. But as lunch approaches, I begin to get increasingly nervous about the meeting and why I am included.

My manager and I walk over to our director's office where he is in the company of two other upper management figures and three representatives from the visiting client's company. As we enter, everyone rises and exchanges greetings. One of the reps, however, clasps my hand with a firmer and longer grip than the rest. I dismiss the lingering sensation, reminding myself of my tendency to overanalyze trivial details. Yet, as I glance at him, I notice that his shirt eerily resembles the one worn by the sturdy chest I walked into earlier.

We make our way towards the parking lot, and it's revealed that the rep with the firm handshake is none other than Daniel, the son of the client company's owner. While he engages in conversation with others, I discreetly steal a glance, unable to resist checking him out.

Daniel possesses a commanding presence, his tall figure adorned with handsome features and short black hair that discreetly covers his ears. His physique suggests that working out isn't his sole identity, yet there's an undeniable natural strength emanating from him. He has strong shoulders and a kind demeanor that makes you feel safe in his presence. I blush internally and focus back on the conversation with everyone else.

Daniel offers to take me with the rest of his reps to the restaurant. He holds the door open for me to sit down and gestures for me to scoot over. I suppose I do not catch what he is asking, and he leans down and pinches me slightly on the hip I fell on yesterday. I let out a small yelp and hop over to the other side of the seat as he slides in. Daniel shoots me a knowing smile and continues talking about his company. Slightly miffed, I rub my hip where it hurts but continue speaking to him. His buddies do not pay us any mind as they are lost in their conversation about the weekend coming. Daniel turns to me to ask about my plans for the weekend.

"Oh, I am not up to anything really. I was thinking of going hiking, but then again it looks hot this weekend." I muse.

"I haven't been hiking since I moved back here! We will go together Saturday morning. No reason to worry about driving, I will just pick you up." I look up at him confused by his directness, but I do want to go hiking and it would be safer to go with someone. So I don't disagree.

We talk shop over lunch with my team, ending the session with a deal signed and a promise for more meetings in the future to discuss the plans. I am secretly thrilled at the idea of seeing Daniel more than just this once. As we ride back to the office, Daniel asks for my number so we can coordinate for tomorrow. Naturally, I oblige and send him my address.

The rest of my Friday goes by as normal, and I grab my things to leave. Daniel spots me as I start my walk to the parking lot. He walks over to me while gesturing for me to slow down.

"Hey Maren! I think I should walk you to your car this time." He chuckles as he says it.

Confused, I look at him with a strained smile.

"I saw your tumble yesterday and I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself like that again." He says with a wicked grin.

I blush and laugh. "I was hoping no one noticed," I say to him.

"Oh no, I saw. Do you always walk around half-dressed with an open bag? Or was tomorrow that busy of a day?"

Shocked by his impoliteness, "I would not describe myself as half-dressed. I only had a small rip on the side."

Daniel laughs again, "Well if that dress can be called work appropriate, I look forward to your outfit tomorrow Maren." We stop walking as I get to my car.

Thanking him for the escort to my car, I go to wave goodbye. But, he takes my bag off my shoulder and puts it into my car for me. Staring at him blankly, he then opens my door and motions for me to get inside. He takes my hand as I sit and look up at him. He gives my hand a polite kiss goodbye and closes the door before he walks off. Dumbfounded, I sit in my car wondering what has just occurred and if it was a mistake to agree to a hike.

I fell asleep that night dreaming of a handsome man kissing my hand. The faceless man kisses the soft parts of my arms. He drags his nose down to my legs and kisses my ankles and calves as his hands massage my feet. He travels up and kisses the inside of my thighs. As he nears my pussy, I awake, gasping for breath, to the sound of my alarm.

I get up and make a small breakfast before getting ready. I put on a simple thong to go under my athletic leggings. I stuff my breasts into a tight red sports bra leaving me with ridiculous cleavage, so I throw a hoodie on top of it. I put my curly hair into a low pony tail and grab a baseball cap and sunnies. I check the time and see I'm cutting it close. Again.

Daniel stands outside his car, studying his watch until he notices me. His face, once etched with annoyance, transforms into a smile as he takes a moment to check me out. I reciprocate, unable to deny that he looks incredible. Wearing just a thin tank, his arms look even more muscular than I originally assumed. He wears athletic shorts that reveal his strong legs and calves. Suddenly, I feel I am lacking. Glancing at his backpack with water bottles, I realize I've left my own inside.

"I am so sorry for holding us up Daniel. I actually left my bottle inside. I can run back and grab it really quick." He assures me that we can share. Plus we are already late, and he doesn't want the sun to get too high.

As we drive, Daniel puts his hand on my thigh and talks about what it was like to grow up in California. I feel my heartbeat begin to race at his touch. "You know you never said sorry to my face Maren. And, you never gave a proper apology. I did not realize you were such an impolite woman."

Confused, I look to him. "What do I have to be sorry for? I have been perfectly polite to you. You are the one who seems to like making rude comments."

"You slammed into my chest at work. You couldn't pay attention long enough for me to get into the car without me needing to correct you. You were dressed inappropriately for work. And, you were late this morning for me picking you up. Late and unprepared."

"I-. Well, I didn't mean to make so many mistakes in a row." I hung my head in shame and could feel tears welling behind my eyes.

"Aw it's okay Maren. You need help sweet girl. We will work on this together."

Daniel parks in front of the trailhead. I sit in the car and reflect ton whether I should call a car to come get me. He walks around to the passenger side and smiles down at me as he opens the door. "What a good girl. I'm happy you waited for me to open the door. Let's get going!"

Slightly shocked, I get out the car and we begin our hike up the mountain range. His strides are longer than mine and the hill is steeper than the typical routes I do. I start to fall back behind him when he stops and turns to me. "How are you doing Maren? Do we need to take a break?"

"No! You can keep going ahead. I am just a little slow on the uphill."

Daniel laughs, "The whole route is uphill, sweet girl" He walks back down to me and says, "not to worry, we will keep your pace."

He strides a step behind me, his hand pressing gently into my back. I sense my pace quickening and easing as he assists me along the trail. The conversation flows beautifully, despite the earlier hiccups. I remain perplexed by his behavior, lacking the confidence to question why this is happening. Daniel turns to me and casually remarks, "I read about a secret clearing online. If we go up a little further, we'll find it and can take a break."

I nod my head in affirmation. Thirsty, I ask him for the water and take a sip. As we continue, a rising heat becomes overwhelming, and I ask for a break. He suggests removing my hoodie and drinking more water. Regretting not wearing a shirt underneath, I reluctantly shed the hoodie to alleviate the unbearable heat. I take a few more swigs of water, but I still feel really hot. "Just a bit farther, sweet girl, and there should be some shade in the clearing," Daniel reassures.

I take a deep breath and lean backwards on him as we walk. I can feel his eyes starring down onto my chest. I can feel the sweat forming between my breast and watch as a bead of sweat pools then glides down into my bra. I hear Daniel take a quick breath and shift his hand from the top of my back to the exposed small of my back. My pussy throbs as his touch excites my nerves, and I take another sip of water.

We finally make it to the secret clearing, and an eerie beauty shrouds the place-it's grassy and concealed. Despite my numerous hikes, I have never noticed this spot before. We sit down together, and he hands me the water again. While I hydrate, he casually asks about how I'm feeling. That is when I notice that my legs and arms become heavy, and I complain to him about feeling unwell. Seeking to reassure, he wraps his arms around me for support, but as my vision blurs, an ominous darkness envelops me, and I succumb to unconsciousness.

As I stir from slumber, I discover myself nestled in my bedroom. Swiftly, I rise and rush out, only to find Daniel perched on my couch, engrossed in the glow of the television. Gracefully standing, he meets my gaze and murmurs, "It's alright, Maren. I carried you home after you passed out."

"You carried me down a mountain?" I ask.

Chuckling, Daniel remarks, "Of course, sweet girl. You mentioned the steep hill, and I figured you might be unprepared. That's on me." Gratefully, I smile and thank him for being so thoughtful.

"No, I appreciate your presence. I've been planning this hike, so just imagine if I were alone," I add. Glancing around, I observe the tidiness of the place, with all my belongings neatly arranged. Perplexed, I shoot him a questioning look and ask why he cleaned.

"Oh, your space? I couldn't resist tidying up. Living in such disarray isn't fitting for someone like you," he remarks with a playful smile. "I sensed you could use the help, Maren. Why don't we just sit and talk for a bit?"

I glance at the clock on the wall, realizing it's already 8 PM. We left for our hike at 10 AM. "Did I truly sleep for that long?" I inquire, my mind momentarily diverted by the subtle allure in his words.

"Yes, you did. Please Maren, sit down."

I look around and notice my toy box sitting on my coffee table. "Why is this out? Did you go through all my things?"

"Maren. Sit."

A surge of terror grips me at the thought that there might be other things he has discovered. Suddenly, reality sinks in-this man, whom I've just met, is standing in my home, instructing me to sit down. Anguish and fear rises within me.

Lost in my thoughts, I fail to notice Daniel moving towards me until he seizes the back of my hair. With a forceful tug, he pulls me down as he settles onto the couch, compelling me to kneel on the ground in front of him. His grip loosens but remains unyielding.

"I want you to tell me what is in that box and why you have it?" Daniel says.

Our gaze locks, his eyes meeting my teary ones as I mumble. "They are just my personal toys. No one is supposed to go through my things."

He nods, his eyes piercing mine. "Is there a reason your home was such a mess when I got here?"

My face heats up as I stumble through excuses for my laziness, but he remains unimpressed. He frowns and shakes his head, his tone turning stern.

"That is unacceptable, Maren. We must correct this poor behavior," he declares, the dominance in his voice leaving little room for argument.

A burning sensation creeps into my nose, and a wave of emotion threatens to bring tears. I despise being scolded. He lets go and makes room on the couch, instructing me to lay down across him. Surprised, I scoff and decline. I assumed he was joking, considering we only just met and he has no authority over me.

His eyes go dark and he reaches down for me. My body still disoriented from the heat shock reacts slowly as he wraps a hand around my neck and uses the other to grip my arm. He pulls me up on to his lap and presses my face into the couch cushion. My pussy responds to his roughness and I fall limp in his grip. He leans down and whispers angrily in my ear, "Are you going to behave and learn your lesson, sweet girl?"

As he leans in to whisper, a surge of adrenaline courses through me. I forcefully knock my head against his, disorientating him momentarily. However, rather than subduing him, the act only seems to intensify the situation. I can feel his dick grow hard against my struggle.

In the disorienting aftermath of our collision, a tremor of fear courses through me as I sense his grip on my neck gradually loosening. The realization that my escape hinges on this fleeting opportunity propels me into a panic.

Summoning every ounce of strength and determination, I manage to wriggle free from his weakening grasp. In the frantic chaos, my mind races, and I desperately attempt to pull myself up, fueled by an overwhelming yearning to escape the looming danger that surrounds me.

Daniel grabs my arms and pushes half of my body over the side of the couch so my head hangs down. He uses his knee to pin down my legs and hold my arms back with one hand. He proceeds to spank my ass until the only sounds in the room are my sobs and the clap of his spanking.

I let out a sob and scream out that I will behave. He stops and slowly lifts me up. Feeling slightly lightheaded, I take the glass of water he hands me. Daniel strategically positions himself beside me, encircling me with his arms, offering a seemingly comforting embrace as I succumb to tears, all while subtly weaving a sense of dependency.

"I'm sorry that I spanked you Maren. I just need you to understand that I am acting in your best interest," Daniel asserts with a manipulative edge. "I'm doing this so you are reminded that there are real consequences for your actions. I can guide you if you let me, or I can break you and make you better anyway." His words carry a thinly veiled threat, revealing his calculated attempt to exert control.

"I've only just met you, Daniel. We know nothing about each other. I don't understand why you're doing this," I exclaim, my words laced with a palpable sense of fear as I grapple with the unsettling unease he has triggered.

"I've known about you for some time, sweet girl. I'm so proud of how far you've made it, but I can tell that you're struggling. You need me, dearest," Daniel states, leaning in with a disturbing intensity. His face contorts into a disconcerting expression. "I know this is happening fast, but I didn't realize how poorly you've been living."

Daniel once again pulls me over his lap and this time I comply. He rubs each cheek and pulls down my leggings to reveal my thong underneath. He massages the palm of his hand into the fleshy parts of my cheeks. I let out a soft whimper and feel myself grow wetter. He uses the pads of his fingers to make a rippling motion, igniting nerves I never knew I had. My breathing grows ever desperate, and my desire for his touch overwhelms my fear of his dominance.

I feel him grow harder against me and take in the pleasant scent of his cologne and masculine odor. He grazes the outside of my thong, eliciting a small moan from me. "What do you want, Maren?" Daniel says seductively.

Mumbling, "I want you to touch me please." I hang my head in shame at my submission.

knottie2
knottie2
17 Followers
12