When Maren Meets Daniel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scream as Daniel's hand comes down hard on my left cheek. He rains down alternating swats for 2 minutes. I can feel the heat rising on my butt and my pussy juices soaking through my thong. Tearfully, I beg for him to stop.

"I will ask you again. You will speak clearly and you will address me properly. What do you want, Maren?"

"I want you to touch me, sir. I want you to take care of me, sir. I want you to help me be better, sir." I belted out in tears.

Daniel grabs the face and twists me to meet his gaze. He rubs the outside of my pussy, gently circling my clit. My pussy feels like it has a second heartbeat as Sir moves my soaked thong to the side and fingers me slowly. He maintains the eye contact and pulls my hair until I wince in pain. I close my eyes but he stops moving until I open them again. Forcing me to keep eye contact with him as he inserts two fingers into me. I beg for him to make me cum. I beg for him to fuck me as my pussy continues to drip for him.

He stops. "I want you Maren, but not today. You need to be punished and fucking you wouldn't be punishment. I need you to give yourself to me before I can take you."

He orders me to completely strip while he watches with a look that makes me question whether he wants to fuck me or eat me. He then tells me to go bathe myself. As I do, I hear the front door open and close twice. I rush back out in a robe to see takeout food on my coffee table with a note. Disappointed, I read the note:

"I've set my sights on you, Maren, and my desire goes further back than you realize. Enjoy your meal, sweet girl, and rest assured that my eyes follow your every step, a subtle presence woven into the tapestry of your world. I observe, captivated by your essence, wherever life may take you," the note concludes.

A sudden wave of uncertainty washes over me, I wonder why I passed out during the hike. The lingering question nags at the corners of my mind, casting doubt on the events that unfolded while I was unconscious. My thoughts weave through the possibilities, wondering about what Daniel may have done when I was completely unaware.

12