When Maren Meets Daniel Pt. 02

Story Info
Daniel makes Maren's new role clear to her.
4.3k words
4.55
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knottie2
knottie2
17 Followers

Part two of Maren's fall into submission.

Scene is a continuation of a series. All characters 21+.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basking in the soft glow of sunlight, I slowly open my puffy eyes and reach for my phone, still tangled in the sheets. Glancing at the time, I discover it's already 3 PM. With a sigh of exhaustion, I fling the phone away and nestle deeper into my blanket. Another weekend slips through my fingers, spent in the desperate hope that Daniel might finally choose to call and offer an explanation.

It's been three weeks since he left that dreaded note on my coffee table. For twenty-one days, thoughts of Daniel have consumed me entirely. I've sent texts, made calls, all in vain. Yet, it's become painfully clear that my encounters with him are to be orchestrated solely on his terms, leaving me entangled in a web of romantic longing and unbridled shame.

I find myself grappling with an insatiable desperation to see him again, despite him assaulting me. He inflicted pain. He manipulated me. Yet, my pussy has been soaking through my panties all month. No amount of self-pleasure can provide the relief I need. For the first week and a half after he left, I maintained a spotless home, stayed on top of my chores, and even stuck to my workout routine. However, I spent the rest of the three weeks confined to my bed, forcing myself to go to work, and letting the chores accumulate once more.

As a knock echoes through the home, I groan at the thought of leaving the comforting embrace of my bed that has never once left me. Slowly, I stand and stretch. My hand seeks the familiarity of the well-loved, oversized sweatshirt that has been my constant companion for the entire three weeks, a cozy cocoon I've hardly shed except during work hours. I hear another knock as I dress. Neglecting to put on pants as I felt the sweatshirt was long enough, I shuffle to the door. My heart stops when I open it.

Daniel gazes down at me, his expression shifting into a disapproving frown. "Your home is a mess again, Maren. Did we not have a clear discussion on my expectations for you?" He strides past me, asserting control as he assesses the state of my living space. He places a bag down and turns to me.

"You never responded to my calls. Why would you deliberately ignore me like that?" I shoot back. "Frankly, I don't give a fuck if my home displeases you. You can leave and never come back."

Daniel locks eyes with me, delving into the depths of my soul as he utters, "Why did you call? Lying will warrant consequences, Maren."

My heart falters, I edge closer to the door, holding it open. "Please go," I murmur, my plea escaping in a feeble and unconvincing whisper, betraying my fear.

Daniel advances, firmly shutting the door I held open. He seizes my wrist, coercing me toward the couch. The memory of what he did before fuels my fear, moving me to run away toward my bedroom. The chilling sound of Daniel's laughter fills my home, as my flee sparks the predator within him.

With adrenaline surging, I seek refuge in my bathroom, hastily securing the door. My chest rises and falls with erratic sobs. His footsteps draw near, and I catch the sound of him sinking to the floor against the door.

"I've frightened you, haven't I, my sweet girl? I apologize. If you come out, I swear not to lay a hand on you," Daniel murmurs soothingly through the door, his calming words contrasting with his dark actions.

Inhaling deeply, I respond in a hushed tone, "Do you really promise? I don't understand what I'm feeling and I want to talk. But, I am scared that you are lying."

Daniel inhales deeply, his breath seeming laden with tension. "You have my word, Maren. I will explain," he assures, the weight of his promise hanging in the air.

Slowly, I stand drying my tear-streaked face. Taking a deep breath, I brace myself and turn the doorknob. Daniel looks up at me, a smile gracing his face. My ears are filled with the sound of my heartbeat and my eyes sting from the tears.

"Why don't we go for a little drive Maren? Perhaps that will make you feel safer," Daniel suggests from his spot on the floor.

I silently nod in agreement, and move to put my sweatpants on. He frowns and stands in my way. "Please go wash up and put on a dress dearest."

Turning the shower to the highest heat, the bathroom fills with steam as I step inside. I grab my exfoliating net and body wash. The rough material rubs away at my soft skin. My nipples harden as the net runs across and my pussy begins to drip. The sensitive skin in the crease of my butt gets a rough scrubbing and I feel the sticky wetness of my juices.

I hear the bathroom door open as Daniel moves aside the shower curtain. He sits on the toilet and watches me bathe myself. Tears stream down my face as I try to hide myself.

"I'm not going to touch you sweet girl, but please continue," Daniel pleads. "I'm only watching you."

Daniel watches as I finish my shower and while I rub lotion into my smooth brown skin. His gaze narrows when I lean forward to massage lotion onto my butt. He doesn't move as I slip a finger into my pussy. I stop and finish getting dressed. I toss my curly hair into a quick ponytail and tie the laces to my sneakers.

45 minutes later, we make our way to his car. Daniel opens the door courteously and leans over to fasten my seatbelt. I can see down his shirt onto his broad chest as I smell the warm musk of his cologne again. My heart skips a beat as his fingertips graze my side and I let my imagination ponder the possibilities. Immediately, I scold myself for entertaining such thoughts about this horrible man.

As he starts the car, Daniel leans towards me, resting on the center console, and asks, "Where is your mind right now? Why did you runaway from me after calling for 3 weeks?"

"That is not fair!" I protest, gathering my thoughts. "Why did you drug me?", I say with frustration.

Daniel chuckles as he starts driving, "So, you noticed. I needed to see how you were living. I took a good look at all your home, but also of you."

As he turns onto the freeway, I find myself thinking about how foolish it was to get in the car. Why am I so stupid? Do actually I want to be in this situation? I gather the nerve and ask, "Why do I like what you did to me?"

"Is it not obvious? You crave the release of not being in charge, sweet girl. Tell me, when was the last time you touched yourself without thinking of what was next on your to do list?" Daniel looks are me quizzically.

I look down at my fingernails and mumble, "I don't remember. I aways have something else to go so.."

"Sweet little Maren. I gave you time alone so you could see for yourself that a woman like you needs regular discipline. You aren't capable of holding yourself accountable, so I must do this for you," Daniel asserts, his jaw flexing as he speaks. His neck held his head high, and I could only think of what sound he might make should I kiss him there.

"I tried." My voice catches as I let out a sob. "I was doing it, but it feels so hard. But, I don't really need to be punished. I promise I only need more time to adjust."

Daniel clicks his teeth and states, "No. I've been watching you for months now. You haven't lasted more than two weeks being consistent." My pussy reacts to the image of a strange man watching from the distance for months. What has he seen? Did he watch me as I touched myself? Does he know what I do when no one is looking?

Daniel pulls into a cafe parking lot and steps out the car. I know I should wait for him to open my door as he gave me praise for waiting last time. Why do I care about getting his approval? He smiles when he holds the doors open for me and takes my hand to help me out. Guiding my hand to his arm, he leads us into the cafe. We take a seat, and a server comes by to hand us menus.

Daniel slips a hand under the skirt of my dress to rest it on my thigh. He leans over to whisper in my ear, "I want your panties in my hand now."

I shudder and move his hand off of me. "No, this is not the time or place."

"You have seconds before I punish you for your hesitancy," Daniel insists.

I ignore his request as the server brings our order. Daniel smiles at the server and asks if there was a restroom. Daniel turns to me and urges me to go pee before my drink gets cold. Though I was certain I never mentioned the restroom, I stand to go pee. Daniel slips in behind me before I can lock the door and presses his entire weight against me.

Held against the wall, Daniel wraps his hand around my mouth and nose. He bites my ear until I cry out and follows the bite with a tonguing to massage the pain away. He kisses behind my ear and down my neck. While I am distracted by his touch, he slips his hand underneath my skirt and pulls the back of my lacy black thong into a wedgie. My pussy is slick causing the thong to slip between my lips and press directly against my clit.

Daniel lets go of my mouth and whispers into my ear, "Think of how humiliating it will be if you cry out right now. Everyone in that cafe will know what I am doing to you and think you are just some little slut anyone can have."

Still holding my wedgie, Daniel rubs against my clit and I whimper as the orgasm starts building within. He grabs my butt cheek and pushes he fingernails into my soft flesh leaving behind nail marks. He lets go of my thong and sticks a finger deep into my pussy. The blood leaves my feet to swell into my pussy as he finger fucks me in a cafe restroom. Daniel takes the finger out and presses it to the entrance of my asshole.

Fearfully, I beg him, "Please Daniel. Please, I am not ready. No one has ever touched me there."

Daniel sinks his teeth into my neck and moves his finger back to my pussy. Growing lightheaded and my legs going numb, I beg for him to let me cum. Daniel pulls his finger out and spanks my ass hard enough for anyone waiting outside to wonder what was happening.

Roughly, Daniel whispers, "Now. You are going to take your panties off and place them in my hand."

Heart racing, I slide my soaked panties down my legs leaving a small streak of pussy juices dripping down to my socks. Shame coursing through me, I ball the panties into my fist and quickly shove them into his outstretched hand.

Daniel drops the balled underwear onto the ground and slaps me across my face. My hand instinctively flies to my cheek, hoping to soothe the sting, while my other hand pushes away Daniel. However, he swiftly snatches my wrist to twist my arm back, forcing me to keel over in pain. I cast a glare at him only to realize that I've become eye-level with his rock hard erection.

He pushes me down further and says through gritted teeth, "Use your mouth to pick up your panties by the band. Be delicate or I'll start spanking you right now for everyone to hear."

I bend my knees, trusting that he won't let me fall. I use my teeth to grabs the damp mess, shaking my head to loosen the ball. Daniel controls my speed as I rise back to dick level. Straining my neck, I gently place the wrinkled, sopping thong onto his awaiting palm and release a big breath.

Still holding my arm with me bent over, Daniel places the panties over my face while he unzips his jeans and pulls out his cock. He grabs my panties and wraps the wetness around his cock while he jacks off with my face only inches away.

Neck tense, I hang my head but he releases the grip on my arm and moves it to my ponytail. He slows down while he forces my head up to make eye contact. He rubs the head of his throbbing member across my lips, smearing the precum onto me like lip balm.

With my pussy dripping, I try to open my mouth to taste him, but he slaps my face with his dick in response. Quickly, he continues masturbating simply to cum on my face moments later. He wipes himself off with my panties. Daniel then uses my panties to wipe my face, rubbing in our combined juices on my skin. He then hands them back to me, instructing me to put them back on.

I cry as I shakily step into the dirty underwear. He zips his pants back up and washes his hands. He then pulls me in-between him and the sink, and wraps his arms around me. He uses his hands to guide me in washing my hands. He then bends me forwards so I feel his dick press against the outside of my dirty thong. He gently rinses my face and pats it dry with a towel.

He places a kiss on my forehead before tonguing my mouth. Daniel lets out an amused sigh, guiding us out of the cafe restroom. We pay our check and leave without ever drinking the now stone-cold coffee.

Strolling through the small shopping area, Daniel says pointedly, "You were here when I saw you for the first time. You came to watch a movie on your own."

In an instant, my mind races back almost five months, before I knew anyone. I decided I didn't want to be in solitude for yet another night.

"Yeah," Daniel persists, "I noticed you and followed you into the theater. I took a seat right behind you, just watching. The auditorium was practically deserted," Daniel continues.

I remember how lonely I was. Did I touch myself that day? "I was watching a romance," I ask in a small voice.

"I couldn't forget the smell of you," he says, grinning down at me.

Horrified, I question him, "Okay, but why? What's the long-term plan? We can't do this forever, Daniel."

Exhaling, Daniel states, "Let's start with you addressing me only as 'Sir'. The use of 'Daniel' should be reserved for speaking of me to others."

"From now on, 'Maren' will only be used when I am describing you to other people. 'Sweet girl' will be used when I am pleased with you," Daniel muses. "Perhaps, 'Dumb whore' will be appropriate for when I am cross with you."

My lip trembles, my eyes threatening to cry, "What if I don't want this?"

"It's not about what you want. It's what you need," Sir retorts with a dismissive shake of his head. "We'll start slowly, sweet girl, but I'm here for the long haul. You need me more than you realize."

As we head back to his car, my mind reels with what this all means. I don't understand why I haven't called the police. Sir drives us to a takeout restaurant and goes inside to order for us. I contemplate driving away with his car, but he returns moments later to wait with me.

Sir opens the passenger door, moving my seat all the way back. I look on with bewilderment, but he shows no inclination to explain. He once again closes the door and gets back in on his side.

"Kneel down and face the seat," he says sternly.

Rolling my eyes, I slide ungracefully onto the car floor and turn away from the windshield. I place my arms on the seat and look up at him. I find his face grinning ear to ear and I am disgusted with his pleasure in my submission.

"You are being a very good girl," Sir smiles. "I think you might get a reward if you behavior remains this good."

He turns the seat heater on and tells me to pull down the top of my dress. Confused but unwilling to be punished, I struggle to remove the straps from my shoulders.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Sir grabs the top of my dress and begins to yank it off me completely. Left in only my bra and dirty panties, Sir instructs me to sit with my breast propped up onto the hot seat and my hands placed palms down on the seat.

Sir reaches down, playing with my nipples. He wraps his hand into the hair of my ponytail, pulling me up towards him. He leans down to kiss me while he twists my nipples. I moan into him.

I feel my desire start to rise again as Sir tosses my head towards the seat. Releasing his grip, he gets out to get our food. He comes back, placing the food onto the hot seat. My arms and chest form a protective shield around the food.

"If you let even one thing shift while I drive, I will punish you when we get back," Sir asserts.

As he drives, Sir makes a sharp turn and I reach up to hug the food still. Sir swats my head, instructing me to put my arms back down. By the time we get to my home, one of the rice containers has turnt on its side and I only hope that won't count against me.

Sir clicks his teeth when he notices the container. "It looks like it will be an uncomfortable night for you."

Dressed in only my panties, Sir forces me to get out the car. Tearfully, I beg him, "Please Daniel. Can I put my dress back on? I don't want anyone to see me."

His eyes darken and narrow onto me. "You make it clear each time you disobey me that you are not able to simply listen to directions. Get out the car now."

He grabs the food, my dress, and my bra and walks into my home. Left with no choice, I run to my front door trying to rush in. However, I find the door locked. "Please Daniel! Please let me in." The tears now streaming down my face.

I hear no sound as I sink to my knees, trying to make myself small. "Sir! Please, Sir. I am sorry for disobeying. Please let me inside."

The door opens and I run inside. Sir states, "Remove your panties. Keep your socks and shoes on."

It feels humiliating to stand in front of Sir in only my socks and sneakers.

"Get on your hands and knees."

I sink down and stay in tabletop pose. Sir opens a bag that I didn't notice before and pulls out a small butt plug and lube. He gently massages my rosebud with the lube and presses against the tight rim. Slowly, my asshole relented, letting the plug enter and wrapping itself around the flared base. My eyes fill with tears as the pressure and sensation was so great on my virgin asshole.

He unpacks our food and sits down at the couch. He gestures for me to sit near his feet and we eat our dinner. He would occasionally reach down, feeding pieces to me.

"Go sit in front of the table and lean back so I can see your pussy."

Feeling tired and worn out, I ask, "Please, Sir. Can I please rest now? I'm exhausted from earlier still."

Sir stands and begins cleaning up our dinner as I sit and watch him. He walks towards with a look in his eyes that urge my legs to run. Before I can stand, his hand is in my hair and he pulls my body across the table. He presses a knee onto my back, pressing my breasts flat against the table with my knees hovering just above ground. Sir starts spanking each butt cheek.

Despite my brown skin, Sir continues spanking me until my skin is red and hot. I scream and beg him for mercy, but he does not relent his tempo. He switches to rubbing his nails over the inflamed skin compelling me to tears.

"I will do this every day until your chores and duties become second nature for you, Maren." Daniel starts to thrust the butt plug in and out of my little asshole while he tickles the skin of my ass. My legs were wet with my pussy leaking from excitement.

He slips his finger down into my warmth and circles my clit gently. He stops, holding me by the throat. His knee comes off my back and he pulls me back to sit on my knees in front of his hardened member.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," Sir orders. "Don't move your mouth."

I do as instructed. Sir places the head of his dick on my tongue and moves around me. Drool drips down from my chin onto my breasts and thighs as I can't close my mouth to swallow. He presses into my throat pushing as far in as it will accommodate.

I gag as he hits the back of my throat and I jerk away from him. He grabs my hair, forcing my jaws around his hard dick. He facefucks me and it takes everything in me to not throw up. Tears spill out as I feel him roughly grab one of my breasts and yank up to him.

He pushes me away, taking in deep breaths to calm himself. Sir reaches into his bag, grabbing a harness and flogger. Terrified, I don't move as he dresses me in the harness. The leather straps are tight against the base of my breasts causing them to protrude and swell. My arms are bent back and held square behind my back. The straps secure them so I can't free myself and my balance is precarious.

knottie2
knottie2
17 Followers
12