When Maren Meets Daniel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls out a gag with a feather duster at the end and straps it around my face. "You are going to help me clean. I don't want to see a single piece of dust when we are done."

Sir and I clean until my home is once again spotless. He undoes the gag, kissing me deeply. I feel lightheaded from the lack of air. Sir releases my arms from the harness and massages my the tension out from my shoulders.

Together we step into a hot shower and kiss each other gently. We bathe each other, paying special attention to the sounds of the gasps we evoke. The soft touches continue as we dry ourselves and Sir finds my body oil and begins massaging my rear. His fingers, slick with the oil, slip in my crack, teasing my little tan rosebud.

His fingers massage my pussy lips, purposefully teasing my sensitive little clit. My pussy can barely handle the attention nor the anticipation of not knowing whether he'd allow me to cum or not. I am desperate.

He wraps his arms around me, picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he sets my ass onto the bathroom counter. Sir kneels down and sucks my clit into his mouth. He dips his tongue down into my wet little hole and come backs to circle my clit. Pussy wet and wanting, Sir stands, pressing the tip of his head into my pussy.

"Yes, please sir. You feel so good inside me," I cry. "Please can I have all of you."

Sir smiles at me, pulling me into him. He wraps me in his embrace as he thrusts inside of me. He pulls in and out of wet pussy. The angle of our fucking causes him to hit the towards my cervix. I let out sharp moans in response and beg him to be gentle.

He laughs in my ear, "No, I'm going to go harder." He kisses my ear and bites down. My pussy clenches in response to the pain. Sir wraps his arms underneath my ass and lifts me up. With his dick still inside of me, he carries our sex to my bed.

He continues fucking me. He presses my legs between my breasts and his chest. He uses my legs to hold my breasts together and reaches out with his teeth and takes my nipple. He sucks hard, pulling my soft nipple fully into his mouth. He does the same to the other breast while he seizes my neck, applying pressure to the sides. I feel lightheaded as I cum. My pussy clenching and pulling tight around his dick.

He starts slapping my breasts while me fucks me. My pussy and clit are sensitive, but he doesn't care. His dick throbs as he releases his cum inside of me. He pulls out and watches as his seed leaks from my tired hole.

Sir gets a warm cloth and washes my pussy off before slipping into the bed with me. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my lips and face gently.

"Tomorrow, sweet girl, we will lay out all your new rules. You were a very good girl today." Sir kisses me goodnight before adding, "I can't wait to have you in my bed every night."

12