When My Man Has a Bad Day

Story Info
What would I not withstand for love.
1.2k words
4.28
11.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear it in the way his truck roars up the driveway. By the time the key twists in the lock I am on my knees in the foyer.

He strides through the door, drops his jacket on the floor, grabs a fistful of hair, unbuckles, unzips. I wince, gasp in a lungful of air, try not to panic as he crams my mouth full of thickening cock.

He tightens his grip and yanks me closer mashing my nose into the rough hair of his groin. I do my best to open for him and will away the compulsion to breath. Satisfied that I won't get away, he begins to fuck my mouth going slowly at first, savoring my submission, then faster, harder and angrier.

He sets up an aggressive pace that tests my resolve. For a moment I rebel. My body balks at the invasion. My hands flutter up in alarm. I gag and splutter and wrench my face away. I stiffen and recoil at the invasion.

A ragged sigh from above reproaches me, reminds me to focus.

I clasp my hands behind my back and and arch offering up my tits the way he likes. Cautiously, I glance at his knotted thighs, past his clenched torso, his straining chest and up to the usually affable face which is now twisted into a harsh mask of need. I close my eyes and stifle my selfish fears. I relax and relinquish everything to my purpose, which is to be on my knees holes open, mind empty of all but the thought of pleasing him.

His belt buckle taps my arm in time to his thrusts, a metronome of fury and want. It's faint jingle catches his attention. He rips it from its loops and brings it down on my ass once, twice, a third time using the full force of his arm. He loops it, slips it over my head, pulls it tight as he hauls me up against his balls. He grins as tears spill from my eyes and small whimpers escape my abused throat. With a laugh he drives in deeper and with such savagery I wonder how I am not broken. The cadence of his hips signals release.

Abruptly, he shoves me away. I sprawl face first on the floor, limbs flailing. He stops and hunkers down beside me..

"Have you had enough you brainless cunt?" he growls and grabs my hair and forcing me to look him. I shake my head and try to smile bravely. It is never enough, not as long as he wants it.

"Are you sure? Are you sure you can take more?" A rough yank of my hair is a small taste of what is to come.

My silence acquiesces.

"All right then." He comes down on me pinning. His cock is pressed against my ass.

I spread wide for him, as wide as I possibly can but not wide enough it seems. He knees my distended thighs apart until they are painfully distended then just a little more. He shoves two fingers inside me, finds a sopping trembling hole, sighs, strips off his shirt and uses it to wipe me dry.

I grit my teeth and beat back my arousal as he pushes his cock inside me inch my relentless inch. His arm hooks around my throat, a steel bar to hold me in place as his hips pound me into the floor. I try to imagine his day, the very bad day that he is now unleashing on my humbled body. I think about all the things he might have gone through, the hassles with sub contractors and lumberyards and hungover roofers not showing up, the demanding housewives who whine about noise and dust and their Lexus driving husband who never want to pay the bills on time. I think about the times he had to get up in the middle of the night because someone's basement was flooding. I think about the callouses on his hands and the scar on his thigh where a power saw almost cost him his leg. I try to absorb it all, all the pain and rage that spills out of him.

"Oh you fucking slut," he mutters as he pulls his cock out of my once again sodden cunt and shoves it all the way into my other, tighter, hole. He straddles my thighs and clamps them together with his legs to make a snugger fit. It hurts. It hurts so much. His hip bones are hard as fists. Bruises blossom at the point of impact. He puts his full weight on me, grinds me down into the rough stone tile as he reams my tender asshole.

Bitch. Whore. Cunt. The words tumble out in a furious litany punctuating each thrust. I bite the back of my hand to keep from screaming, to hold in the one word that will make him stop.

Hard flesh lacerates my rectum. Fingers tear at my tits. A hurricane of blows and insults sweeps away pride and resistance. The cries of pain I cannot suppress illicit only a harsh laugh and a doubling of savagery.

I imagine him crouched over me, eyes stripped of all but the gleam of lust, a brute covered in the blood and dust of conquest. Forehead pressed to the cold floor, eyes squeezed shut, I am emptied of all but duty and the need to endure. I endure and then I endure some more waiting for this storm of a bad day to spend itself.

Then I feel it. With a final, brutal thrust and an agonized groan, a flood of rage and cum fills my ass as my man collapses on top of me. Waves of pride more powerful and acute than any physical release wash over me. A pulse of love so strong it feels like it might break me in half seizes me and lifts me up high, higher, then lets me float back down into the arms that a moment ago shackled me.

I lean back against him and let him enfold me. I can't help but smile as he nuzzles my neck.

I roll over and press a kiss to his damp forehead forehead. I am a battered mess of cum and tears but happy, so happy, to see his eyes soften and his mouth relax into a boyish smile. I get to my feet slowly relishing each twinge and painful spasm. Now it is him on his knees before me pressing his face into the warm and sticky furrow he so recently savaged.

I feel dazed and breathless. I take inventory of every ache, every injury he inflicted. I taste the blood on my lip and gently prod each bruise. It will be at least a week before I am healed.

The truth is I needed this as much as he did.

It was a tough day for me too. My very high paying and very demanding job has me riding the thin edge of disaster. A bad calculation, a missed contingency, even a delay, and livelihoods could be lost. I really needed to prove my strength, my ability to survive and at this moment, torn and hurting, I am invincible.

In a little while we will go upstairs, share a bath and then go somewhere nice to eat. He will hold my hand as we stroll back through the summer twilight. Later, we will lie together, big spoon and little spoon, him with his cock inside me and me with my head cradled against his warm and sturdy chest. Eventually, our breath and heartbeats will take on each others rhythm and we will sleep.