All Comments on 'When My Roommate Caught Me...'

by MidnightDream

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillover 18 years ago
Wonderful story

I love stories where the good guys win in the end. This was a very well crafted tale. Thanks for posting it!

S-DesS-Desover 18 years ago
YES!!!

Finally somebody got one of these stories right. It moved slowly enough that you could believe she'd go along with it. It was just twisted enough to be erotic (the roomate never wanted her to become a lesbian or fuck the football team). The girl doing the blackmail found out the hard way that NO ONE has untimate control. Finally, the guy bails her out in the end. Even if it would have ended badly for her it still would have been great. I thought the setup made it an excellent read no matter what happened. I wish there was just a little more sex, but thanks for a smokin' story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Top Notch

My first 5 in I don't know how long. Good pace, believable characters, good sex and a happy ending. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice ...

nice, i liked that quite a lot .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

This was a great story. Completely believable and still totally hot to read. Thanks for writing it. All of your stories I've read are really good.

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
i guess what they say is true...

...nice guys do cum in first!

great story.

PancakemixPancakemixover 13 years ago
yes

fantastic stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

That has to be the sweetest thing I've came across on here!!! Well i would NEVER want that to happen to me but it does make for a very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If this is a true story.....

It is absolutely fantastic. I was piss the the fuck off reading about the extortion..... And the ending made me feel warm and fuzzy. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved this...

My cock was throbbing hard start to finish.. I was hoping Justine would force you to lick his cum from her pussy, but the tension was almost as enjoyable..

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

Very erotic, a real turn-on! A fun read witha great ending, Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous