When Neighbours Become Good Friends

Story Info
Inexperienced wife asks neighbour for help.
6.5k words
4.15
17.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SOT24
SOT24
22 Followers

Tania - Love Thy Neighbour

The Beginnings

I couldn't believe my luck when I spotted Tania organising the removal men who were unloading her possessions. Our elderly neighbours had moved out the day before and had mentioned that a young couple had bought the house next door in our terrace. The low early morning sun illuminated Tania's blond hair, and her ass looked magnificent in the tightest of jeans.

My wife and I soon introduced ourselves to Tania and her husband Dennis. They were in their mid twenties - about 8 years younger than us. Dennis was an accountant for an oil company and Tania worked part-time locally in a bank. I was a firefighter and my wife was a nurse in central London 20 miles away.

Over the months and then years, we became good neighbours. Not exactly friends as such, but we would chat and help each other out. Tania was beautiful. At about 5ft 2" tall and very slim with very small tits, she did not have the curvy body that normally attracts me. But her slim body, blond hair plus her shy, almost vulnerable demeanour made her appear much younger than she was, which in itself was really sexy. Plus, we really clicked and had a similar sense of humour so spending time with her was really enjoyable.

Tania started a horticultural course soon after moving in and experimented with a range of planting and landscaping in her garden. I worked shifts so was often around during the day and on occasions would spend many hours chatting over the fence and consuming vast quantities of coffee with this beautiful by shy young woman. The chat was friendly and neighbourly initially, but after many hours talking over the fence and the odd cuppa, we got to know each other fairly well and confiding in each other.

It was clear that Tania loved Dennis and had done so since they met at School. She trusted me enough to admit she sometimes wondered whether it was a good idea marrying him so young as her friends played the field a little before settling down. Now Tania and Dennis were trying for kids, but without success. They were on an IVF waiting list and were trying all sorts of tricks to improve conception. Tania was so stressed out by this problem and openly shared her feelings with me, even shedding a few tears on one occasion.

Fertility

One sunny morning I saw her hanging washing up in her garden and enquired why she wasn't gardening as it was a lovely day. She revealed that her body temperature had risen showing she was at her most fertile. She has contacted Dennis to come home to make love to her. I couldn't stop myself blurting out what a lucking man he was! Tania blushed and said thank you in the most coy voice. As she turned to go indoors I said,

"Have fun!"

"I will try!" She replied.

I had an instant hard on and went indoors for an immediate wank. I saw Dennis arrive home 40 minutes later and my mind went into overdrive. I was imagining what was happening just a few inches away from my head through the mutual bedroom wall of our terraced house, while enjoying a second wank.

The next day I was not due at work until 6pm and saw Tania in her beloved garden. I went to have a chat over the fence and asked her how she was. We exchanged pleasantries until I bravely asked her if Dennis was coming home early this afternoon. We were friends, but I wasnt sure if we were close enough to talk freely about each other's sex life. She said she wanted him to as the time was right, but he was visiting clients on the south coast. She looked sad and almost had a tear in her eye.

I invited her into my garden for a cold drink on the patio. She told me how stressful it was trying to have kids over the last 3 years and even worse was "fucking" to a timetable. I hadn't heard her swear ever and was a little surprised.

She explained that the romance of lovemaking had been replaced by a cold clinical process involving maintaining temperature charts and calendars, which they both hated. Sex was now instigated by data captured from this process rather than a loving caring and joyous fun. In fact, Dennis couldn't even get hard yesterday afternoon when he had come home early as he was so stressed.

She started crying like a baby and sobbing through her tears.

"How on earth am I going to get pregnant if he can't even keep his part of the bargain?".

I hugged her as she sobbed into my chest leaving dark patches on my grey tee shirt. When she saw those wet patches on my shirt, she smiled and laughed as she apologised. I said there was no need to say sorry, as that's what friends are for. She looked at me and thanked me for being her special friend before leaning forward and on tipped toes placed a quick kiss on my lips. I was hard in a second. We went in for another kiss for a few seconds before she broke away, exclaiming;

"This is wrong, we shouldn't be doing this".

She was right of course, but my cock was disagreeing. I apologised and we agreed it was 'stupid'.

Real Men

Two days later, I was backing in to my drive after my night shift; Tania had just got back from the local shops. It was a slightly awkward conversation, "Hi how are you?" etc, with no mention of our recent 'stupidity' when we kissed. She broke the silence by announcing she had some croissants and would I like to share them over coffee. I said yes before she had even finished the question.

Over coffee, Tania revealed she was annoyed with Dennis for failing to go to the garden centre the evening before to get some bags of compost and peat.

"He just seems so down, with no motivation as if he is slipping into depression. But he knows I can't get on in the garden without them, and I can't manage the bags myself, it's all so shit".

It suddenly occurred to me that this is what the coffee and croissants were about. Of course, being the gentleman, and nothing to do with the very short skirt she was wearing, I offered to help and we were soon at the garden centre and had my car loaded in minutes.

It was now approaching lunch and as I had not slept after a night shift I was becoming a little tired. But I was enjoying my time with Tania, so when I suggested we stopped on the way home for a sandwich in a pub, I was pleased when she agreed.

In the pub garden, she talked about Dennis and how the childlessness situation was causing tensions between them. She revealed that although she loved Dennis with all her heart, she didn't know how she ended up with him, as she doesn't really find geeky types sexy.

She said she prefers real men. Then she looked at me right in the eyes and said;

"Although I would love to try out a real man, I could never ever do that to Dennis" and added,

"You do understand that, don't you?" Without referring to me, I said;

"That is a real shame as we only get one stab at life, and it's not a bad idea to try as many experiences as possible during our time on the planet".

She said she just couldn't.

This was a pivotal moment between us. Inadvertently, at that moment we accepted that there was a sexual chemistry - a spark - between us, but we just could not do anything about it.

What a Girl Wants, She Usually Gets

Over the next few weeks and months, slowly our friendship became closer. We were far more flirtier and our conversations were often about sex. From being neighbours, we became really close friends. I was surprised this shy and outwardly anxious young woman was so sexual. We talked at length about what we liked in bed, our sexual experiences and our sexual bucket lists!

One summer's day, we had a break from gardening in our respective gardens and chatted over the fence before adjourning to Tania's kitchen for coffee. The conversation eventually turned towards sex and in particular, how our partner's lets us know when they want sex. Dennis used some fishing term (that I can't recall now), but it was embarrassingly awful. I made some amusing but crude remark about Dennis' method. As we laughed, she placed her hand on my sweaty and grimy upper arm and held it there.

"You have no idea what you do to me" she said.

"I so want to be taken and not to be asked 'is it alright if we go upstairs for fun?' Dennis is lovely and gentle in bed, but I want to be grabbed and pushed faced down on the bed, even if I wasn't too keen on the idea. It would be so sexy".

She stopped what she was saying, let go of my arm and looked at my very willing face saying that despite how much she wanted to, she simply couldn't. I said if she ever changed her mind, I would be happy to help.

She said she would love to hear about my past sexual exploits. I was no Casanova, but it was clear that I had more experience than Tania. Her request surprised me as it was so unexpected. I told her how before we were married, my wife and I fucked her ex and did for months before he got engaged. Tania wanted to know all the details. I supplied a few details, but I left some out as I didnt want her to know about my passion for sucking cock and eating her ex's cum. That could wait!

Some weeks later when we we were enjoying a glass of wine in her garden, the "threesome' conversation came up. Tania revealed she had gone into her house and masturbated and I revealed so had I! She asked did I think of her when I masturbated that day. I said I often wank thinking of her, and sometimes when spying on her gardening, especially when she wears shorts.

I immediately regretted telling her that as perhaps that was one secret too many.

But she said she loved the idea of being watched and it was hot that I was so turned on. She said if she'd known, she'd put a sexy show on for me. I said, I would knock at the window next time so she could start the show. Sadly we never got around to that.

One morning, I had saw her gardening. I phoned her. She disappeared into her kitchen to answer the phone. I asked if could have that 'show' now?

"I would love to, but Babs along the road is in the garden cleaning her windows, so I can't. But I am horny, so what would you like me to do in the show when I am able?".

I described how I would love to see her playing with herself, how I would like to see her fingers disappear into her pussy. I was hard.

" I am doing that now" she said "Can you rub your cock for me".

We both masturbated until I came. She said she had too, but I wasnt convinced.

That was the first of our many sessions of phone sex. I loved listening to her and tried to time my orgasm with hers.

One day several weeks on, we went even further as during a session of phone sex, she asked to see the semen that I would make when I came. After doing the dirty deed, I went to her garden gate and let myself in. Moving to the sheltered part of her garden near the house, I dropped some spunk from my hand onto the back of her hand and rubbed it in as she placed her fingers from her other hand next to my nose.

I smelt sex. She had clearly had them inside her and had been wanking at the same time as me. I was so turned on I lunged at her forcing her against her kitchen wall and greedily sucked her fingers. I bought my fingers with the remnants of my spunk and placed them to her mouth so she sucked at them too.

Then we kissed long and hard, it was amazing - like being back at School and discovering kissing all over again. I tried to get my now cleaned hand to the front of her shorts to rub her cunt or maybe get a finger in her when her front door bell sounded.

I pleaded with her to ignore it, but she wouldn't. From her garden I could hear it was her parents. I doubled back into my garden just in time to see her parents as they entered the garden.

We exchanged friendly greetings. Little did they know I had been sucking their daughter's pussy juices and she had just sampled my cum seconds before. I smiled at Tania and wondered what would have happened if we'd been left alone.

Happy Birthday

It was Tania's birthday and Dennis organised a BBQ in their garden for friends and family. Tania looked adorable in cut down denim shorts and a lacy top. I would have to go easy as Dennis and my wife were at the party with about 50 others. Tania was knocking back the wine and was having a great time.

At one point, I went into their long galley type kitchen and found Tania at the sink. I said how sexy she looked and I wish we were alone. As I squeezed by to get to the fridge I held her hips and squashed my hard on against her ass much more than I needed to. She made a mmmmm sound and said,

"That was lovely".

Clearly a little drunk, she went on to say that she wished it was a Christmas party as we were now alone and she'd have mistletoe in her kitchen. I teasingly asked how on earth would she reach the ceiling to hang it there (she's only tiny) to which she replied;

"I wouldn't, I would hang it here".

She pointed to the button on her cut down denim shorts, indicating it would hang over her pussy.

"That sort of kiss would be a lovely present and one you wouldn't have to wrap" she laughed.

Then a child came in to the room demanding lemonade and that was that. I returned to the garden with a hard on and hoped it wasn't obvious.

Laying the Patio

Later that summer I started to lay a block-paving patio in my garden. It was a Friday. Tania spent a lot of time at the fence as her interest in horticulture extended to landscaping and she'd never seen how such paving blocks were laid. My wife helped on the Saturday and Sunday while Tania was busy with Dennis.

On the Monday it was just me with Tania was at the fence again. I was using a petrol wacker plate - a noisy vibrating steel plate that tamps and firms soil, gravel and sand as it is pushed over it. Tania wanted a go, but I said it is very heavy and I will have to guide you.

She came into my garden and after half listening to my instructions, she was ready. She had those mistletoe denim shorts on with a vest top and no bra. I started the noisy engine and adjusted the revs.

She held the handle and I wrapped my arms around her, just under her armpits. The machine lurched and moved away from her immediately. I had to firmly hold her and push the machine using her body. The sun, the aroma of suntan lotion, our proximity and of course the vibrations from the machine were too much for me and my hard on kept brushing her ass as I pushed against her.

We stopped, as I needed to tell her how to turn the machine around. Her nipples clearly poked thru the vest and my cock was almost poking out of the leg of my shorts.

I turned the engine off as we laughed, both recognising our mutual excited state and how useless she was at controlling the heavy machine. We went into my kitchen for a glass of water and she again said - looking at the bulge in my shorts-how much she'd like to finish the job but simply couldn't. Becoming increasingly desperate, I suggested we just fool around with fingers and mouths and short of penetration, but she was having none of it.

After a disappointing (and sweaty) cuddle, she went home only to text me later she had given herself and her pussy a good cleaning in the shower - the dirty cow!

Critical Cousin

The autumn came and I was babysitting as my wife was working late. It was about 6pm, dark and raining when the front doorbell rang. It was Tania. She was soaked and obviously distressed. She came in and apologised about disturbing me. She relaxed a little when she discovered my wife was not at home and as I put the kettle on, she sat in the kitchen by the radiator to dry her hair. She said there was some kind of family dispute on Dennis's side. As she got out of her car tonight, she was confronted by a figure that emerged from the darkness in the storm. Frightened stiff, she soon recognised the figure to be Dennis's cousin who went on to threaten her & Dennis about some family matter. She was upset, and as he left she sat back in her car crying. Dennis was away and she was now scared to go in her house alone.

Now safe and sipping a steaming hot chocolate drink, her coat hanging in the hall and slightly dried hair, she relaxed a little. She had a figure hugging short black mini dress on and looked a million dollars in it. She stood up to hand me back the towel she'd been drying her hair with and we melted into a cuddle.

Dennis was away and she didn't want him to know about the scary cousin. She thanked me for 'being there' and we kissed for a moment. I had my arms around her and they drifted down to her ass. I was feeling a little guilty. Was I taking advantage of her situation? As I stroked her buttocks, she let out a moan. That got rid of any guilt and powered me on.

I lifted her dress, just a little - then a little more. I remembered her saying how she wanted to be taken, and not asked for sex by her husband, so I went in for the kill and placed my fingers firmly rather than aggressively under her panties to cup her bare buttocks. She was so tiny it was hurting my back bending down to reach her, but I wasn't going to stop. I was praying that my young son would stay sleeping.

Tania was enjoying my attention, her heavier breathing tended encourage me. I turned her around. Standing behind her, I pulled her panties down so I could get my fingers in her. She wiggled and stepped out of them. I nibbled her neck as I got a hand to her pussy and slipped two fingers in her. She was soaking and I was hard. Within a few minutes, she was bent over my kitchen table with me fucking her with three fingers. Thank God I was facing the front door as I saw the reversing lights of my wife's car illuminate the darkened hallway.

We were so lucky! By the time my wife came in, Tania was sitting pantiless holding the cold empty cup she'd drunk her chocolate from earlier, whilst I washed my cup up in the sink trying desperately to wash Tania's sexy aroma from my fingers and hide her lacy panties in my jeans pocket.

Tania and I did a sterling acting debut, but surely my wife could smell sex in the room? Apparently not. Tania told my wife of the incident and how I had helped her, as she was so upset. She then went home and I saw her to her door. We said hardly anything as it was late and neighbours may have heard us. But I did whisper for her to text me.

Poor Old Babs

Just after Christmas, Babs, Tania's other neighbour died eight weeks after her husband. It was so tragic as they were a lovely couple. When the funeral arrangements were made, neither my wife or Dennis could make it, so it was agreed that Tania and I would represent our families at her funeral.

The day of the funeral came. I was going to drive us and knocked for her at around 10am. She invited me in as she was just getting the last minute things together. She looked absolutely fantastic. She wore an above knee skirt and jacket in black and a white tight fitting blouse tucked into the skirt. She wore black high heels and black tights. I had a black suit, white shirt, and black tie. She weakly wolf whistled me saying that I had scrubbed up well. I said she looked very sexy and I was thinking of locking her in the house for the day rather than go to this funeral.

"You wish!" she said - "I do" I replied.

I noticed a wine bottle half consumed and asked if that is what she'd had for breakfast. She said she was nervous and just fancied it to sooth her anxieties about meeting all these new people and worse that that, being upset in front of them. I reassured her that I would look after her.

As we arrived at the crematorium, I helped Tania out of my car. She wobbled on her heels and due to the wine I suspect, so I placed my arm around her to steady her.

"Don't leave me on my own," she pleaded.

We mingled for a while and after the coffin had been carried in, we sat at the back as we were just neighbours and not close family. Tania was indeed upset. Her supply of paper tissues were used in a minute, so she devoured mine too.

SOT24
SOT24
22 Followers
12