When Neighbours Become Good Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During one hymn as we stood, I placed my arm around the small of her back to support her emotionally. She moved a little closer to me and smiled, mouthing a 'thank you'. When we sat down, she held my right hand for a while before placing it on her knee. I squeezed her leg

Afterwards, we chatted to the family who invited mourners to a pub where they had rented a room for sandwiches and tea. I didn't want to go as I wanted to lunch with alone with Tania, and we had two houses to our disposal. But Tania said we should go. In addition to tea & coffee, there was wine and Tania had another glass or three. We had been there about an hour. We had become separated and when she returned she announced;

"We have to go - I am so pissed".

There were supposed to be speeches, but I said I had to go on shift and we must leave. I think we got away with it.

Tania was apologetic about dragging me away. I said I didn't want to go in the first place so it didnt matter. But to console me she decided to put her hand on my leg as I was driving. It was very close to my crotch and that familiar feeling was oozing through my groin in seconds. Trying to seem cool, I said;

"Tania, there's something I need to know. I hope you don't mind but are they stockings or tights?"

Tania laughed.

"What is it with stockings and you men? Do you really want to know?"

I nodded and she began to slip the skirt up under her revealing more and more thigh. It was hard (in more ways than one) to drive and look, but sure enough, there it was, a gusset. How disappointing was that? They were tights after all.

"Shame" I muttered.

Tania asked again "What is it about stockings?"

"It's the way they frame a girl's pussy, how it focuses the eye on that hidden treasure and above all, the difference in texture between the stocking and the inner thigh" I said.

"I love to linger here when going down on a woman as it's such a turn on."

Something in Tania's eyes bothered me as I said that, so I asked,

"Is Dennis the same?"

This was risky, as we never asked about our sex lives with our partners before.

"He never does that".

"Do you mean lingering at your stocking clad thigh or going down on you?"

I was getting really turned on by the conversation but Tania looked sad.

"He has only gone there about three or four times and hated it, so it just not on our sexual menu".

I was so sad for her.

" But you suck him don't you? - she had mentioned this before.

She admitting that they both loved it when she gave head. I was a bit cross. How could a guy not want to lick, such and tease such a beautiful woman's pussy? To give her the chance to feel what it is like to have a man worship her most private gift - and I told her so. She interrupted by saying;

"Dennis is a good man. He makes me happy. He is kind, sweet and has a wonderful cock, and he has provided everything I want, but he is just a bit boring in bed. Sometimes I have to make myself cum after we have made love - do you want a coffee?"

We were back in our street.

My suit trousers did very little to hide what had grown there, and as I entered her house she left me in the kitchen saying;

"I wont be a minute and perhaps you could tame what you are hiding down there" - pointing at my groin! - before she went upstairs.

She shouted from the stairs for me to pour out the wine from this morning. I had no problem finding the wine as I'd put it in the fridge earlier, but I couldn't find any wine glasses. Using my initiative I used two ceramic mugs.

In my mind, any minute now Tania would come down naked and fuck my brains out. I mean, she has a downstairs toilet, why else would she have gone upstairs? Such thought did nothing to coax my trouser snake back into its box.

Then she appeared - in the same clothes. How disappointing.

She laughed when she saw the mugs and remarked how uncultured I was. It's true, she had come from middle class stock and I was most certainly working class. Wine from a mug was fine with me! As she took the mug and sat down, she crossed her legs using a sort of exaggerated, almost comedy leg movement. I was sure I saw stocking tops and bare thigh. I obviously couldn't hide my surprise as she laughed at my facial expression.

"What's the matter, have you seen a ghost?" She teased.

I was uncharacteristically lost for words and all I could come up with was;

"I thought you were wearing tights?"

" You are right, I was...... but not now"

She went on to explain that year ago the girls in the bank were talking about sex and how stockings seem to raise even the most tired and overworked cock. So she bought some expensive lingerie and when Dennis came in from work, she called him to the bedroom where she laid seductively on the bed for him.

Apparently Dennis was not happy and told her not to be a slut and get rid of 'it' straight away. She cried all night. She asked herself how could she get it so wrong? Was she a slut? She was sad, as it's the only time Dennis had ever slept in the spare room.

I said I have never heard of such a reaction, as 99.9% of men would be turned and hard in a second on by such sexiness.

"Are you turned on?" She asked.

"I have been turned on since I saw you looking so amazing at 10am".

"Are you hard?".

"Oh yes, I have been for most of the day".

She said that as I had been so nice to her, I could have a look - but just a look-at her stockings.

In seconds I was lifting her skirt and staring at the sexiest view imaginable. Black hold up stockings, a milky white thigh gap and the tiniest V shape of silky panties.

I immediately bought my hands up to each of her legs, just inside the each knee, before slowly sliding them towards their prize. I hesitated before I crossed the nylon threshold to the smooth skin of her thighs, but then there is was. Her soft warm flawless porcelain skin.

She was the one who was drunk here, but it was me that was intoxicated.

"Just lovely" was all I could manage to say.

She sighed gently and opened her legs ever so slightly - probably instinctively rather than consciously.

I bent down and placed a gentle kiss on her nylon clad inner thigh. Transferring from left to right legs, inching my way up her thighs and gently opening her legs further.

Now at her panties, I kissed over the flimsy material and before long I was licking her taste through them. I lapped away like a dying man who had just found an oasis in the desert. Tania put a hand either side of my head and pushed it away from her nectar.

"Only your mouth - do you understand? Inside is only for Dennis".

Jesus, I was not in a position to negotiate terms and just nodded.

Her silky panties had tie strings at the side and in a second she had released the material to reveal her wonderful shaved pussy. I had to kiss it and moved my head towards this amazing smooth goal.

"No, not yet, just watch" she said.

In all the months of us talking about our sex lives, I had no idea the literal sweet and shy 'girl next door' was an exhibitionist. She began to rub her pussy and then she put a finger inside and was fucking herself with it, before adding a second. The sound of her wet pussy filled my head as her beautiful aroma and refusal to let me touch her began to send me wild.

I wanted to take photos so I could remember this moment forever, but she was in a sexual trance and had entered a place where I had never seen her before. I daren't interrupt her.

I did chance sliding my hands up her stocking clad legs to her bar thighs. I repeated this a few times and Tania was clearly enjoying it. She stopped masturbating and held her pussy wide open and held it there. I don't know how, but may fingers replaced hers and her pussy sparkled as I pinned it open fairly roughly as far as I dare.

Her hands were on her boobs now over the blouse material, clearly pinching her nipples. I put my face next to her open cunt and intended to lick it, but instead I blew gently onto it getting a loud moan from her.

"I want to cum and I want to cum now" she pleaded.

We went to her bedroom where I stripped her naked, kissing every inch of skin as I did so. I deliberately ignored and casually passed by her pussy to kiss legs, thighs, tummy, breasts neck and feet. Sometimes, I'd nibble her pussy for a split second on the way past and got an encouraging moan from her.

I gently and slowly placed my tongue inside her. I held the tongue erect and slowly withdrew and reentered like I was fucking her with it. Slowly at first and then increasingly urgently, avoiding her clit, but all the time holding her legs as wide open as would be comfortable. As she got more excited, I stopped to kiss her all over again. She was so wet.

Then I spotted perhaps a usual sight in an accountant's bedroom; matching and rather dull towelling dressing gowns with their initials on them. I got off the bed and removed the belts. Tania asked what was happening?

"Trust me" I whispered.

I placed a pillow under her bottom to lift her hips into the air. Without a word, I tied each leg to the bed with a dressing gown belt so her legs were wide apart. It was only a simply overhand knot aimed at being sexy, not dominating.

Again, she reminded me that I couldn't 'go in her'. I nodded agreement. Again I played with her with my hands and mouth and even rubbed her clit with my hair - an accidental discovery that she enjoyed.

She again played with herself as I undressed. I kneeled next to her face and offered her my cock. She was a great cocksucker. As she had her hands free, she used them to hold, wank my cock and spent some time on my balls. I had two or three fingers in her, and mimicked the speed she was using on my cock. If she wanked me fast, I did the same and speeded up the pace of my finger fucking. This gave her control over me and her!

I moved to set up a 69 - it turned out it was Tania's first. It was so sexy, but I am heavier than her and much taller so it was clumsy. I was worried that the angle of the pillow was making it uncomfortable for her slight frame to support my weight. So I returned between her knees and lapped away for England. I would have been a gold medal if this had been an Olympic event. She held my head and pulled my face almost inside of her pussy, making lots of noise now until she came hard on my face.

It was the most amazing sight, the most incredible feeling and simply the best - albeit naughty sexual experience. After years of flirting with this beautiful but deprived woman who I liked very much, we had gone to the next stage together so successfully.

Then, as she came, she burst into tears. OMG, what the fuck have I done? I cuddled her as she cried uncontrollably like a child. I felt so guilty as I thought these were tears of regret. When she calmed down, she said revealed that she had never cum as intensely and it was so overwhelmingly emotional.

Looking at my now pathetic cock, she wanted to return the favour and began to suck me. I was not really sure what the hell just happened. My head was a mess. My cock was similarly confused and although it was hard as rock, my mind refused to play and return to that sexy status. There was no way I was going to cum.

I asked her to play with my balls and thighs with her hands as I masturbated. She offered to lick my nipple which was really sexy. When she could feel me getting close, she topped licking my nipples and placed her face to be close to my cock.

"Cum on my face - please"

Later she told me Dennis never came anywhere other than inside, on her boobs or sometimes into a tissue.

Never to refuse a request from a pretty lady, I was soon pumping a significant load of cum over her tits and hair. I even got cum on her bedside clock!! What an afternoon.

We laid in a naked embrace, stroking each others bodies. I licked my cum from her tits and face, which led to my cock coming back to life. Tania noticed and we began a wonderful session mutual masturbation. I could have gone again and I suspect Tania could have too, but time was ticking on and we had to rest our fantasy world back to normality. I helped Tania change her bed, replace the dressing gown belts and wipe the clock down (!) before we showered and had a cup of tea.

We exchanged so many texts that evening saying how much fun we had. She even apologised for not swallowing my load and said it is something she had fantasised about for years after Dennis refused to do it.

We said, despite the risk, we must try and make it happen again and soon and even discussed us meeting when she was due to go on a course in a few weeks. That never happened but we did hook up regularly after this amazing first time.

Norway

We continued seeing each other for many years. I never did fuck her, although I did make her cum with toys we bought on a shopping trip in London. I bought her a vibrator which she hid from her husband in a cardboard talcum powder tube. I bought her a butt plug and we tried a cock ring which was fun. We really liked experimenting with new toys.

I tied her up regularly and she once took a call from Dennis completely tied up and with me holding the phone in one hand and wanking with the other. Cum play featured heavily as we both enjoyed that.

We had a few near misses, the worst being Dennis coming home early. I escaped half naked through the back garden to my house and Tania faking a migraine to excuse why she was in bed in the day, while hiding rope marks on her shins and arms. That was stupidly close and we were much more careful after that.

Then a huge surprise, Dennis's job moved to Norway. In a way it was a good thing as if we had been caught it would have wrecked two families - but it didn't feel positive at the time, it was really sad.

We never had full sex although we had been special friends for 15 years by the time they moved.

My wife thought it was odd Tania didn't pop by and say goodbye on their last day. I knew why as she had text me saying she felt so sad about going and just couldn't see me without risking bursting into tears.

Of course we kept in touch, but as sexy pen friends, exchanging texts, emails and the odd photo. Tania gave birth to twins girls a year after moving to Norway - naturally and without IVF, which was amazing news.

But inevitably we drifted now to the twice a year message and xmas card. Sad but great memories.

12