All Comments on 'When No Woman Equals Mom Ch. 03'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best blow job discription Ive ever read

Please do a cum swallowing obsessed mother story the head described in this was amazing

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved the series but felt a little bad for the dad. Couldn't Zach had thrown him a bone and programmed Crystal to give some sweet loving to her brother in law every once in awhile? I know he had Trixie but, come on, he could share a little!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with Sex4lf57, no need to make poor old dad a complete cuckold.

Loved the story, but could use more proofreading and editing.

Keep up the good work.

The car blowjob was fantastic, best I have read in a while.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 6 years ago

Much better than chapter 2....blow job scene was hot, but the other sex scenes could have been better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

nice chapter more action included in this one than in chp 2, and no please don't share any of the girls to any man. I already hate it when he decided to share jasmine to walker and that larry. also I hope you continue with the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no sharing

This story could be one of the best but you really need to stop this silly thing with sharing ...

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years ago
Turn of Phrase

I love your turn of phrase. In one story a while back you used "canoodling" and I loved it. The use of the word was so fitting yet came so far out of left field that it amazed me.

From a philosophical viewpoint, "CONDEMNATION OF INCEST IS A MERE SOCIAL CONSTRUCT." is also a great phrase. Both as it fits the story but also in the grander scheme of things.

Your writings are always a 5 with me. Thanks for sharing.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 6 years ago
THE BEST! Your descriptions are superb.

The descriptions are so real I felt I was watching and enjoying them up close and personal. I would like this story to continue on and on.

Maybe Bob could not or should not be shut out completely and a few subliminal messages could have him enjoy some of the action by bringing his sister or Trixie, into the arena or at least close by.

Perhaps one of the younger women could become pregnant, and the "family" could branch out.

Many thanks for this beautiful story.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Twisted turn

I was not expecting a twist like reading mom knew she had been "Programed" without some lead up too that. It came out way to abrupt and changed the tone of the whole story for me. All three stories as a whole are solid but need some fine tuning to make them flow. You need a fourth to tie it all in a neat bundle.

Cheers

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
Great

Another really good chapter would love to read more of them, keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just gave up.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb. Keep going

All three chapters are really hot and excellent in their own way.

This story deserve more chapters and I concur with others comments about bringing others into the family and why not, some pregnancies.

It could be good to subliminally get Jasmine husband to accept her lifestyle, maybe get into the cuckold style, maybe Bob too.

Many possibilities to give up this story yet. But it is just my point of view.

Superb work!!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

CharetteCharetteover 1 year ago

To bad it comes to an unfinished end.

I would had loved to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8294 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES