When One Day We are Gone Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lips, cheek, cleavage. One man went around behind her, and she moved her jacket to one side.

"I imagine," he said as he knelt down, "Being a dominatrix, you must get a lot of this."

She felt his lips through the latex skirt as he kissed one of the cheeks of her bottom, accompanied by laughter from the audience. Cassie laughed too, finally permitting herself to relax into the performance as each contestant fell into line.

The next man, seeing the reaction his friend had received, got down on his hands and knees and kissed the toe of her boot. Cassie looked down at his bald head bent to her foot, and felt a little thrill. She suppressed it mercilessly, this was no time to let her mind wander. She left Damian and Robert to last.

"You," she said, pointing to Robert.

Robert left his chair with an easy grace and ascended the stage. Without prompting, he took Cassie's hand and kissed it.

"Ah, we have a gentleman," Cassie exclaimed, letting her hand fall onto Robert's shoulder as she smiled at the crowd, showing her approval.

"Please sit, sir."

Robert left the stage and Cassie's eyes fell to her husband. She had left him to last, letting him work out the game. Without being called, he got off his chair and came up onto the stage, standing in the spotlight. His eyes were gleaming as he waited patiently for Cassie to speak. For a brief moment, Cassie found herself lost for words, her confident demeanour crumbling as she came face to face with the man who had thrown away a decade of love.

"And where will you kiss me?" she asked, solemn now.

"Just your cheek."

He leaned forward, and she felt his breath on her skin. His lips grazed her cheekbone, sending a shiver through her. She felt her body responding to his touch, an ingrained response to the nearness of her husband. His mouth was close to her ear.

"Did you like that?" he whispered.

Cassie pulled back from him, ignoring the question, turning her attention to the audience. Her thoughts were churning: she had never expected it to be so hard.

"End of round one," she announced, indicating with a sweep of her hand that Damian should resume his seat. "Some very creative approaches. Based on innovation alone, I'll let the boot and the bottom through to round two."

There were cheers as the two men laughed and smiled.

"The crotch kiss, I'm afraid, is a hard no. Also, motor-boating my breasts is not the way to my heart."

The two men looked crestfallen, enduring the ribbing from those next to them. She indicated they should stand, and reluctantly, they did.

"Please take a seat at the tables."

She gave them a few moments to comply before continuing.

"A kiss on the lips is acceptable, if a little forward, but slipping the tongue gets you nowhere."

She looked at the man who had pushed his tongue deeply into her mouth when they kissed and reluctantly, he got up and went to sit behind.

"My personal favourite though," she announced, looking down the line to Damian and seeing his face light up in expectation, "Was the hand. Chivalry is not dead."

She beamed at Robert, noting the way her husband shifted uneasily in his seat at being passed over for his best friend.

"So, we are down to nine. Round two is all about another key pillar of a relationship."

"Sex?" shouted the loud man from the back.

"Trust," Cassie countered, "Which brings me to the first piece of equipment we're going to see tonight. Stock standard, have you all seen these before?"

Cassie crossed over to a table set up on the side of the stage and dipped her hand into a box. She waited for the room to fall silent before pulling out a pair of handcuffs. Cassie walked back to the spotlight and held them up so that the silver metal gleamed in the light.

"Who wants to go first?"

Cassie didn't wait for an answer, descending the stage and walking up to Joel.

"This is what's going to happen, Joel. You're going to put your arms behind your back and I'm going to handcuff you to the chair. You will need to trust me that nothing bad is going to happen to you. If you don't want to play, you can just take a seat behind but that means sitting out the rest of the contest."

She circled behind Joel, taking one of his wrists lightly in her fingers and pulling his hand behind his back. Joel offered no resistance. She could feel the eyes of the other men watching in silence as she closed the cuff around Joel's wrist with a snick. She threaded the free end through the seat back and brought his other hand around, locking the cuff into place.

"There, not so hard was it?" Cassie said, smoothly, as she circled around to his front again.

Resting her hands lightly on the man's thighs, she leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Good boy," she murmured, giving a hand signal to Estelle.

Everyone watched in silence as Estelle brought the box over and Cassie began to walk along the line of men, handcuffing each in turn. Robert was smiling at her, sitting straight with his hands behind his back. Playing to win, Cassie thought.

The next man to be handcuffed was her husband. She had to persuade Damian with a touch on his wrist, and it triggered a cascade of memories from the time in their bedroom when she had tied him up with the soft rope, trying to show him another side to his wife. She remembered how it had soured for her as Damian dismissed her efforts to take charge. Cassie then remembered that same rope used against her, wrapped around her own wrists, tied up and helpless on her knees in front of Lily.

She closed the cuffs around her husband's wrists, leaning very close to whisper in his ear, "Did you like that?"

Cassie moved on, slipping the remaining pair of handcuffs onto the man next to him.

"Very good," Cassie said, walking in front of the bound men, "You all passed. I must say, you're a very trusting group."

She smiled slyly, pausing to let her words sink in.

"The third pillar is endurance. Let's see what we have to work with."

She selected the lean, bald man in the middle of the row, remembering how he'd kissed her foot. Stroking his chest, she let her fingers trail down his body. His eyes were intent on her and she gave him a nod.

"Here's where we sort the men from the boys," she murmured.

Cassie slipped her hand down between his legs, cupping the bulge in his crotch and feeling him react. Slowly, she unzipped his fly and unfastened his belt, working her fingertips beneath his underwear until she found his manhood. She extricated him, running her nails gently up and down the underside until he was fully erect and standing firm.

"I know how you boys are always measuring dicks," Cassie said, moving on to the next man in the line, "Well, it's time to do an objective comparison. Let's see how tall you can stand, and for how long."

Cassie made her way along the line, unzipping each of the men in turn, running her fingers over their members and stoking their erections. Again, she left Damian and Robert to the last.

Damian's face was unreadable as her hand dipped into his underwear. She touched the flesh that she knew so intimately and felt him respond to her caress, firming up under her fingers.

"Good," she whispered, "Wouldn't want you dropping out because you can't get it up."

Finally, she faced Robert.

"Shall we check on the stereotype?"

Robert smiled in return. "By all means," he replied, smoothly.

Cassie undid his trousers, reaching into his boxer shorts to feel the manhood of her husband's best friend. She glanced at Damian as she fished Robert's cock out of his underwear, seeing the way her husband followed her every movement. Cassie looked down at the dark flesh in the palm of her hand. She felt it pulse in her fingers and Robert laughed.

"It's not a gun in my pocket, I really am pleased to see you," he said.

Cassie smiled back, keeping intense eye contact with Robert as she began to stroke his cock to full rigidity. Finally, she stepped back and surveyed the line of exposed men.

Cassie walked in front of each of them, looking down. The third man in the line was unable to meet her gaze, his manhood wilting.

"Not cock of the walk?" she remarked, casually. "Shame."

Cassie reached behind him and unlocked the handcuffs. Without a word, he stepped off his chair and tucked himself back up before slinking off to sit at the tables.

"Anyone else having trouble concentrating? Maybe the alcohol wasn't such a smart move after all."

She paced up and down the line, inspecting each man's cock, waiting for signs of flaccidity and then unlocking the wrists of the unfortunate contestant. She used her hand, touching each man in turn. When she got to Robert and Damian, she wrapped her fingers around their shafts and gave a squeeze.

"Just checking for firmness."

Cassie moved on down the line again, but each time making sure she left them both with a run of her nails up their shafts and over their engorged tips, keeping them hard even as some of the other competitors began to sag due to lack of attention and were eliminated.

At last, she announced, "Congratulations to the final four. You have proven what amazing dicks you are. Are you ready for the next round?"

She stood in front of them with hands on hips, taking in the sight of the four handcuffed men and their erections.

"Round four is all about openness," she intoned.

Cassie indicated to Estelle again, who brought a smaller box over to her.

"Now, openness can be interpreted in many ways, such as being able to see your partner's point of view," Cassie said, pacing slowly in her shiny PVC boots in front of the four handcuffed men.

She trailed her fingers over each man's cock, caressing and teasing at will. Each of them was now solely focused on her; when Cassie wasn't speaking, the room was silent. She wrapped her fingers around her husband's shaft and felt him pulse in reply.

Cassie lingered, holding him. She gave him a small smile, just a hint, and he grinned back at her. Her thumb brushed over his swollen tip, feeling him twitch in reaction to the sensation.

"Openness also means no secrets."

She looked into her husband's eyes and continued, "Are you going to tell your wife about what you got up to tonight?"

She smiled at Damian, but he didn't answer.

"I thought not," Cassie said, removing her hand from Damian's manhood and coming to stand in from of Robert.

"Openness is also being open to new things. Here's one."

Cassie reached into the box that Estelle was holding and pulled out a small circular object.

"This is a cock ring. Ever used one of these?"

She held it up so that everyone could see.

"It goes here."

Cassie took the ring and rolled it over the angry purple head of Robert's cock, forcing the soft rubber circle down to the base of his shaft.

"When it's on, it restricts the supply of blood leaving the penis, so you stay as hard as I want for as long as I want."

Cassie began to masturbate Robert, feeling him swell and engorge.

"Of course, you can't leave it on too long, you might burst something."

She left Robert alone and moved down the line, standing in front of her husband.

"Ready to be ringed?" she asked.

"Let's go," Damian grunted.

Cassie stroked his rigid shaft with one hand while retrieving a cock ring from the box with her other.

"Is that an invitation? What would your wife think?"

She began to push the ring over his swollen head and down to the base of his shaft. Damian didn't answer her, and she moved on to the next man.

When she had all four men ringed, she went back down the line testing each of their erections with a squeeze, making them groan as she added pressure to their painfully erect cocks.

"Now the real test," Cassie said, pulling a device out of the box and switching it on. It began to hum.

"Estelle, could you time sixty seconds for me?"

Estelle nodded, setting her watch as Cassie applied the vibrator to the sensitive underside of the cock of the first man.

"You just have to hold it together for one minute. He who cums first, loses."

"Oh fuck," her victim exclaimed, his chest tightening as the relentless vibration throbbed through his cock.

Cassie placed the palm of her hand on his shaft and applied steady downward pressure, forcing the head of his cock against the end of the vibrator. She could feel him begin to pulse and buck. His eyes never left the sight of her hand on his manhood, unable to free himself or wriggle out of her unyielding grip.

"You're going to cum in a few seconds," Cassie murmured in his ear, "I can feel it. You won't be able to stop yourself."

She felt him twitch once, and he groaned. There was a sharp intake of breath and his buttocks clenched. White liquid erupted from the end of his cock, splashing onto the ground in front of him. Cassie quickly removed the vibrator, silently watching his cock spasm as the man emptied his balls onto the floor.

"One down," she said, "Estelle, can I get a wipe?"

The pretty waitress came over to where the man sat, a last trickle of cum dripping from his cock. He could see the look of distaste on Estelle's face as she watched his manhood twitch. She produced a baby wipe and gave it to Cassie.

"Could you unlock him please?" said Cassie, "He's done here."

Cassie cleaned the end of the vibrator and gave the cloth to the man she had just humiliated.

"Mop up. You've just created a slipping hazard. You can keep the ring, by the way. Your wife might appreciate it."

The man had no opportunity to respond; Cassie was already positioning herself in front of her next victim.

"So, you've just seen how hard this challenge is," Cassie began, "Do you think you can resist for sixty seconds?"

The second man was shorter and stocky with thick, curly dark hair. He nodded, defiantly. "Try me."

Cassie laughed. "Oh yes, I will try you. This is going to be very trying."

She applied the vibrator to the underside of his rigid, distended manhood, stroking him with her other hand. Their eyes locked, and she could see the determination on his face. He was different, not on edge like her first victim. She needed to break his focus.

"You think you'll make it to sixty seconds?" she asked, leaning in close.

"No problem," he hissed back through clenched teeth. "How long left?"

Estelle checked her watch. "Forty-five seconds," she said.

"Easy."

Cassie shook her head, grazing the skin of his shaft with her fingernails, "You think? I'm going to make that feel like a lifetime."

Cassie's hands cupped his balls, manipulating them slowly.

"Needs more than that," the man growled.

"Like this?"

Her fingers slid further back, behind his scrotum and she began to apply pressure in a circular rubbing motion. The man's eyes went wide.

"Did you know there is a male equivalent to the g-spot?" Cassie asked. "You probably didn't even know there is a g-spot, did you?"

Her fingers pressed more firmly on the skin between his scrotum and his anus, while she pressed the vibrator harder against the tip of his cock. He bucked, tugging against the handcuffs.

"Timecheck," Cassie snapped.

"Twenty-five seconds left," Estelle responded.

"And just to show you what I can do, I'm going to count down from twenty now. And when I get to zero you're going to empty your balls all over yourself. You won't be able to stop it."

Cassie began to count the seconds, her fingers massaging the area behind his scrotum, the thumb toying with his balls. He began to twitch and spasm.

"Not yet. Mistress Grace tells you when you can cum."

She looked deep into his eyes, counting down past ten, then five.

"Wait for permission."

She smiled, pressing the vibrator forcefully against his tip now and pushing on the skin behind his scrotum. "Three, two, one, zero. Cum now."

A jet of milky white fluid spurted from the end of his purple, swollen cock and he too emptied himself onto the floor.

"Timecheck."

"Three seconds to go," Estelle replied.

Cassie tutted. "I had extra time to play with. Wipe please."

Estelle handed her another wipe and freed the man from his handcuffs. She cleaned the spatters of his cum from the back of her hand and then wiped down the vibrator before dumping the cloth over his quivering cock.

"Next."

Robert was next in line. She turned off the vibrator.

"Two down, two to go. I have a perfect record so far. It looks like none of you are going to earn some one-on-one time with me. I'd expected a little more...," Cassie broke off, waving a hand in the air, "Staying power."

She stood in front of Robert, maintaining eye contact as she reached out to touch the dark skin of his manhood. He felt warm and so very hard.

"Ready to burst," she observed. "Do you think you have what it takes?"

"Yeah, I do. I'm very motivated."

"Oh, really? By what?"

She continued to fondle his cock, her fingertips exploring the softness of his skin and the firmness of the flesh beneath.

"You like the feel of it, don't you?" Robert murmured, "What do you think it would feel like inside you?"

Cassie studied the seated, handcuffed man, her hand still on his cock. Her smile faded and just a shadow of doubt crept into Robert's handsome features. She remembered his smile at soccer practice, the countless occasions they had spent in gatherings over the years, the intimacy of the conversations only her husband's best friend would have shared with her. And yet, nothing about Lily, about Damian's betrayal. Cassie was the only person not allowed to know that her husband had replaced her with a younger, thinner version of herself. Robert had kept his friend's secrets very well.

"You're getting ahead of yourself. You need to concentrate. Estelle, time please."

Cassie clicked the vibrator back into life and applied it to Robert's cock, holding him firmly in her other hand. The hum was lower, but no-one appeared to have noticed as Cassie turned the power down. She began to work her way down his cock with her free hand, just as with the previous man. She held his balls in her palm, weighing them with her hand.

"Feels like a full load?" Robert asked.

"We'll see in a few seconds," Cassie replied, and began to manipulate the base of his cock.

She could see it in his eyes as Robert tried to resist.

"Hard, isn't it?" she murmured, drawing close to him.

Despite herself, Cassie could feel her body responding, slickening between her legs as she played with the soft, warm scrotum of the man she knew very well. She had needed to do Robert first to make sure she could handle Damian. The feelings it was engendering within her just touching Robert were a warning sign that she would need to be very careful with her husband. She needed to stay focused. She needed to execute the plan.

"Timecheck?"

"Thirty seconds," Estelle replied.

Robert was maintaining deep, regular breaths, his eyes locked on hers. She rubbed harder, feeling his cock twitch, and moved her hand away, opting to stroke his shaft again. Cassie couldn't afford to get this wrong. She had no idea how Robert responded to sex and she needed him to win through to the next round.

"Fifteen," Estelle called out. A voice in the background added words of encouragement. The wolves were rooting for one of their own.

"Ten."

Cassie's fingers slid around again, massaging him, feeling him twitch as Estelle counted down from five. The crowd joined in. Robert's face split into a wide grin.

"Two, one, zero," Estelle called, and Cassie stepped away to a raucous din from the rest of the audience.

Robert threw his head back. "We have a winner," he yelled in triumph.

Cassie waited for the hubbub to die down before replying, "Not yet. There's still one to go. Only one winner."

Cassie stood in front of her husband, at last. She looked down at his engorged, purple manhood. The cock ring had caused him to swell up: his shaft was thick and sturdy. Her eyes were drawn to it, the view of him burning itself into her memory. Wistfully, she reached out to run a finger over the rumpled flesh. This time, she thought, then never ever again.