When One Day We are Gone Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie nodded to Estelle and began to stimulate him with the vibrator, but this time she leaned in close, straddling one of his knees so that her latex microskirt brushed up against his trousers. Leaning forward, her long PVC jacket fell open, hiding her hands and Damian's crotch from view. Her cheek brushed his as she murmured into his ear.

"Are you ready? This is the end."

Damian was the last man in the row, so that Cassie's face was hidden from the view of the audience. Breathing in the scent of her husband as she wrapped her hand around his shaft, Cassie wanted to say something, anything, but the words were stuck in her throat. It was way too late for any of that.

She closed her eyes, and there was only one thought in her head: I would have loved you forever.

The seconds ticked away harmlessly as she held her husband. When Estelle announced zero, she pulled back and switched the vibrator off. She turned away swiftly back to the stage, blinking rapidly as unwanted tears began to form.

Without turning around, she announced, "Seems we have a tie."

Cassie was at war with herself. She knew what she had to do next but now, on the cusp of it, she faltered. Cassie could feel their eyes on her, waiting for her to finish the game, their voices increasing in volume as they began to talk amongst themselves. Behind them, further back in the darkness, was Syn. But in front of all of them was the man she had grown up with, who had always been by her side, the man she had loved every day since they met, her anchor point, her homeland.

She had seen it in his eyes though, just now. She had spied through the mask he wore at the darkness beneath. No, she told herself, there was no way home, not ever again.

Cassie turned around, standing in the spotlight and the buzz of voices subsided. She waited until the room was perfectly silent, looking from face to face until she commanded their complete attention. She pulled her arms out of the jacket sleeves, shrugging it off her shoulders like a cloak, letting it pool in a heap on the floor behind her, revealing her body in her glossy black latex bustier, microskirt and boots. She stood there for a moment longer, hands on hips, a wry smile on her masked face.

Cassie reached behind herself and unfastened the latex bustier, letting it fall to the floor, unfettering her bare breasts. She could feel their eyes locked onto her, silent, attentive. She had their undivided attention. Cassie hooked her thumbs into the waist of the microskirt and wiggled it down her hips, discarding it also to stand before the roomful of men in nothing more than a tiny black latex g-string. She took a couple of steps forward towards them, posing on the edge of the stage.

They were all staring at her now, ogling her body, transmuting Cassie from a living, breathing woman into a faceless object for their entertainment. They were finally getting what they'd paid for. Deep down, Cassie felt a terrifying urge to shield herself from the onslaught of their gaze, to wrap her arms around her bare breasts, to step back out of the spotlight and retreat into the comfort of the shadows, away from their gleaming eyes.

She fought it, fought the humiliation of stripping herself for their pleasure, tapping into a deeper feeling. Her hands slid down her torso to her hips, slipping under the thin glossy straps of her panties. She paused. The awful churning sensation inside her ceased and she felt a calmness descend.

With a deft motion, she peeled the g-string away from her body, letting it slip down her legs, revealing her waxed crotch to the onlookers, the glint of a silver ring between her labia. She stood in front of them now completely nude, looking from face to face as they ogled her trim, naked body. She knew many of them, she had stood with them at events, made small talk. She knew their lives, their families. Back then, the idea of being stripped naked before them would have humiliated her, the stuff of nightmares. But now, showing her bare skin under the spotlight on the stage of the Lost and Found, she felt a rush more powerful than anything she had ever experienced as she became the centre of attention for them all.

Far from feeling degraded and shameful, she felt the power she had over these men, dominating the room. Cassie lifted her chin and drew herself up, letting a dozen pairs of hungry eyes travel over the taut, shaved, contoured landscape of her exposed skin. She clasped her hands behind her back, rolling her shoulders and pushing her breasts out, standing with legs apart and exposing her sex to their view. Her skin prickled, and deep inside her, she felt the heat of her own arousal as she displayed herself unashamedly at last.

Cassie met the eyes of each and every man in the room. She saw it in their faces: the lust, the need. More exposed than she had ever been, naked save for her boots and collar, Cassie stalked to the edge of the stage like a predator among the prey, stepping down towards the two men still handcuffed to their chairs. No-one moved. Her eyes met her husband's, feeling an electric thrill pass through her body.

"Now," she purred, "Winner takes all."

---

[Next chapter: In the story finale, there can only be one winner. Will Cassie choose her husband, or her new life?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]