When One Door Closes Pt. 01

Story Info
Boy loses job, consoling mom helps him lose virginity too.
4.7k words
4.39
16.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say shit happens. That saying holds true for many life experiences, none more so than in the realm of sexual encounters. Sex sometimes happens in the most unlikely, unexpected and inappropriate places and times, and with the most unlikely, unexpected and inappropriate persons. This story highlights that saying. It happened many years ago.

I had gotten myself into a pickle at my job for trying to cover for a fellow workmate and neighbourhood friend. I'd known for some time that Ken had been stealing from the factory where we both worked. One day he was spotted trying to pass stuff over a fence to a couple of guys waiting outside on bicycles. He managed to get away and make his way back to his workstation, but his accomplices were followed by security personnel and caught. One of them fingered him.

To save my friend, I had lied to the police and management about his whereabouts at the time, suggesting to the manager that the guys were probably trying to frame him to protect their real accomplice. Unfortunately, and unknown to me, another worker with whom he'd had a beef, had witnessed him committing the act and provided details to the manager and cops. Another one who worked together with us, thinking it not in his best interest to be part of the cover up had contradicted my statement to the police and management about the thief's whereabouts at the time of the incident. Ken was taken down to the police station and I was sent off the job and told to report to the personnel department the coming Monday. The incident occurred on Friday and office staff didn't work on Saturdays.

When I got home, I told my mother what had happened, and she told me that I would most likely have to face a suspension without pay for a couple of weeks or a month but would not be fired. I felt otherwise and was very dejected all weekend despite my mother's constant attempts to comfort me and assure me that I wasn't going to lose my job. I had only been working for six months, fresh out of school, and was enjoying being able to buy clothes and stuff, and go to dances, as well as contribute to the home.

On Sunday afternoon, feeling miserable, I went into a neighbourhood drug yard and smoked a huge joint. We lived in a low-income housing area just outside of town, where there were several drug yards and an abundance of drinking spots - licensed bars, West Indian style, as well as unlicensed private dwellings that sold out of windows to yard drinkers, and in some cases, a room inside the house. I had started smoking two weeks into my job. It was introduced to me by Ken at his home one day after I had stopped in to collect a borrowed tool. He smoked at home, even with his mother around. I suspected that she was into burning as well; her eyes sometimes appeared red and dilating. Ken's step father worked in the gold mining area and was hardly ever at home. Generally, I only did weed occasionally and only at parties, or at Ken's place, never in a drug yard or while hanging out with friends.

That afternoon, my mother recognized that I had been smoking and voiced her disappointment and concern. She sat me down and had a long, consoling talk with me. In my doped-up, depressed state, that talk just flew over my head.

Monday morning came and I headed to the office to know my faith. At the personnel dept they informed me that although other workers and supervisors had spoken up for me and vouched that I was not an accomplice in the act and was no thief, the manager had ordered that I be dismissed because of my role in trying to cover up for the thief. They were nice to me in the sense that although the month was only halfway through, they paid me for the entire month along with one month's pay in lieu of notice of dismissal.

On my way home, I stopped in at the drug yard and smoked a fat joint. I wanted to be mentally, somewhere too high for my predicament to reach me. Inside the house I headed for my room to try and sleep it off before mom got home from work. As I was passing mom's room, I noticed that her bedroom door was wide open. I looked in and was stopped in my tracks by the sight of my mother's plump, smooth, light caramel body sitting on the bed in white bra and panties only, one foot on the floor, the other on the bed, and a bottle of skin cream in her hand. Because of how she was sitting I could not avoid noticing the tightly clad lump of feminine delight between her thighs. And noticing it, I could not help staring with my doped-up eyes at the unexpected sensual attraction. Her face lit up at the sight of me.

"You're back, honey ... how did it go?"

Her voice shook me out of the astonished trance, and I averted my gaze from the hefty crotch of my juicy thirty-eight-year-old mother.

"You're home, yuh didn't go to work." I spoke.

"No darling, I couldn't work with you on mih mind, and not knowing what had happened. I called in sick."

I shook my head and in a choked-up voice, said, "Ah got fired. I'm sorry, I messed up, mom."

"Aww, doan worry honey, everything will be alright ... I might know people who can get you another job. When one door closes another one opens, and usually, that door leads to better things."

I felt a painful lump in my throat along with the sting of approaching tears. I tried to walk away before the tears gushed but was suddenly overtaken by dizziness. I leaned on the open door and almost fell as it moved under my weight. Mom sprang up and rushed to help me. She hugged me tightly against her soft half naked body, and I started to sob. With soothing words in my ears, she led me to the bed, and we sat down, side by side, her arms around my shoulder, mine around her waist, my sobbing head on her chest, just above her ample bosom.

After a while I heard her ask: "Yuh been smoking again?"

I nodded confirmation.

"Don't do this to yuhself, Akeem; promise me that this is de last time yuh do this."

"I promise." I muttered.

Mom was stroking my head and the back of my neck, while speaking softly to me, assuring me that all would be soon well. She said she was going to call someone in a while, who she was almost certain could set me up with a job, if not right away, at least within a couple of weeks. Her stroking hand and assuring words relaxed me and I suddenly moved from a state of sadness and despair to one of carefree buoyancy - aided, of course, by the ganja in my head. I gradually became aware of the near nakedness of my mother and the stimulating warmth of our closeness; a warmth that I liked and willingly surrendered my senses to.

Although feeling much better, I pretended otherwise and deliberately remained sitting on the bed hugging and being hugged by my mother, enjoying the feel of her bare skin against mine. I was looking down straight onto her bosom, thinking how creamy and lovely her breasts looked. I found her flesh interesting and exciting to look at.

As I stared at the slowly rising and falling bosom, interest in the body I was embracing grew, moving me progressively to a height of sensuality I had never before experienced when looking at my mother. I also felt daring and without reservation, let my gaze travel lower, past the juicy looking belly and deep-clefted navel, all the way to where her thighs joined her vaginal area, squeezing against her pussy. I felt a stirring in my crotch and for a brief moment, looked away, thinking I was crossing a dangerous line. But I soon realized that my body was urging me to cross all lines between me and my mother, and my cock began to swell uncontrollably.

My eyes moved back to her breasts and once again I marveled at their attractiveness. I felt like kissing them ... and did just that, pecking each one briefly with puckered lips. She did not say anything nor was there any change in her body to suggest awareness or any kind of emotion. As I continued to look at them, I felt my cock stretching out madly in my pants, and in response to that sensual titillation, I raised a hand and cupped one soft breast, applying just a gentle pressure. I kept my hand there, feeling the nipple harden against my palm. Shortly after, I heard her say:

"Let we lie down honey, and you try to get some sleep ... sleep off what yuh smoked and sleep off all thoughts of this unpleasant affair. It's now a closed door ... look to the opening one."

We lay side by side. She positioned her arm so I could rest my head on it, close to her arm pit, from which I got a whiff of her deodorant mixed with her personal feminine odor. I turned on my side to be more comfortable, and she did the same. She lifted one of my arms and placed it around her waist. The softness was electrifying, and I drew closer, my chest pressed against her bosom, her soft belly against my chiseled abs. Urged on by the rampant erection, seeking closer contact, I probed her joined thighs with my knee, and she raised one of them, allowing me to fit snugly in her warm private space. She threw her leg over my body and hugged me. My thigh was on her pudenda and my cock throbbed against her lower belly.

I was now feeling bolder and more confident than I had ever felt with any female, when contemplating sex, my young and healthy body seeking an upgrade from its virgin status. I crouched and kissed the bulging flesh of my mother's breast. This time she showed awareness of my actions by laughing. I kissed the bulge again, now, licking and sticking it briefly with my tongue.

"Uh, uh, someone is feeling like a baby today," she said, chuckling.

"I wish I was a baby right now, so I could do what babies do," I said, surprising myself with that frank disclosure.

There was silence for a few agonizing seconds, before she spoke.

"Yuh know, ah think that might be just what yuh need at this time. That kind of comfort should make you forget all de nonsense that happened ... I goin let you be a baby ... but only fuh a few minutes, okay honey?"

She pulled out the breast nearest to my face. The long stiff nipple and dark brown expanse of areola, aggressively mesmerizing.

"Here, mammy baby, take this," she said, pushing it to my face.

I immediately latched on to the nipple and began gently sucking. I felt the hand of the arm I was resting on, stroking my hair as I sucked. I looked up and saw that her eyes were closed and that she was biting her lips. She placed her other hand on my hip, and before long her fingers were kneading into it. I felt her suddenly stop and pull her hand away, as if realizing that she was committing a wrong. The hand fell off my hip and lay between us, jamming against my hard cock. When she realized what her hand was touching, she pulled it away, but, a few seconds later, let it tentatively stray back against the throbbing cock, this time with open palm. All the while I was sucking determinedly.

The fingers on my cock started a slow move, gently running back and forth over the stiff length. Occasionally she would give it a little squeeze. I began sucking more voraciously and she was now squeezing my dick more intently, even making little pumping movements, though it was well secured in my pants.

My mother spoke softly, "I want to open a new door for you honey, one that I think will make you happy ... it will make me happy too ... yuh want to go through that door?"

"Yes," I said quickly, with a voice muffled by nipple and breast meat. I understood immediately what she was hinting at.

I felt her hand working on my belt buckle.

"Ah need to get up for a while honey," she said, gently removing her breast from my mouth.

I raised my head from her upper arm, and she got up onto her knees. She smiled and pecked me quickly on my lips, then moved down. She quickly got me out of my pants, and briefs. And suddenly, she was the one now doing the sucking, but on something much longer and stouter than the nipple I'd been working on. This was new to me I'd only ever had a couple of hurried hand jobs while necking, neither of the two young ladies involved venturing to suck my dick, and me being too shy to suggest or force it. Mom's wet, loving mouth took me straight to sex heaven. With eyes closed and blazing body fully surrendered, I smiled within as mommy sucked on my dick, her tongue doing some really nice tricks.

I opened my eyes just in time to see her dragging her white panties off her lush body. The parts of her body, untouched by sun, was creamy white, although she was a black woman, just slightly mixed. I noticed that the fat pussy was clean shaven. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my suddenly tense body, as she started to straddle me. She positioned the dick and sat down heavily, grunting as it went all the way up her wet cunt. I pushed up ... as if it could have gone any further. She rose a little and with hands on my pumping chest, began to roll her hips. I looked up and she was smiling at me.

"Welcome home, mih baby," she whispered.

Whilst rolling her ample hips and backside, she unhooked her brassiere and the massive creamy breasts fell out. She threw her bra to the floor, and I grabbed the big meatballs and began kneading them, as she shifted from rolling to up and down riding, alternating between coming down hard all the way to my belly and travelling only half the way down before going back up and repeating. She leaned forward and I took the nipple that I hadn't sucked yet, into my mouth. For some unknown reason, other than the guidance of animal instinct, I bit hard into the nipple. She squealed a little, but then immediately cried out:

"Yesss, yesss, baby, chew on it, eat it up."

I chewed on the nipple for some time then moved to the other one which I sensed from her reaction; was already somewhat sore from the earlier sucking it had gotten. I moved from it and began sucking in portions of breast meat and munching on that, marveling at the hickey marks beginning to appear.

She was now making quick, short, back and forth jerking movements and it wasn't long before I screamed, "Momeeeeeeee!" as my body jerked spasmodically. She gripped my sides and pressed down on me hard as I bucked under the sweetness of the pleasure her pussy had delivered to me. She kept me pinned until I had drained everything up in her. She rose for a few seconds and drew back. I watched as my whitish semen rolled out of her reddened pussy. She came back down and impaled herself. She began to ride me vigorously, keeping my dick hard.

I watched keenly, amazed and feeling fulfilled as my mother's nice plump body bounced on mine. Her face was a mask of erotic concentration, teeth sunk into lip, eyebrows raised as she rode me. I saw spots of sweat on her chest, in the cleft of her breasts and on her fleshy tummy. She kept up the tempo, face still locked in concentration, sweat now running from under her arms, down her sides. It was a beautiful sight. I raised both hands and ran them down from her chest, all along the big breasts, over the elongated nipples, and down her sweaty sides, pausing to knead the meaty hips before doing over the entire action repeatedly. She looked at me with amazed and appreciative eyes, smiling sweetly.

She leaned all the way over and our mouths joined in a long, wet kiss that blew my mind with loving ecstasy. When she finally straightened up, she moved into a swift and concentrated back and forth jerking of her hips, grunting wildly as she increased the tempo.

"Squeeze mih nipples," I heard her command, with urgency in her voice.

And as each thumb and forefinger clamped the stiff, long stubs and rubbed them, I heard my mother cry out and saw her body begin to shake convulsively, until she threw herself flat out on me and bit into my neck as she shivered and squealed.

She went still and I heard her whisper, "Thanks, honey, yuh mommy needed that release, and you did really well."

I was surprised by her words for I truly thought that I was the one who should be thanking her for so sweetly taking me into manhood. I told her just that and she chortled.

"We helped each other out ... I hope yuh like the new door that opened." She said, searching my eyes.

"Yes, mom, I like it very much."

"Enough to keep coming through it, regularly?" she asked in a teasing manner.

"Yes, mommy, for as long as yuh let me."

She hugged me tightly, and said, "Good, ah like that answer," as she stroked my cheeks.

We lay in silence for a while, her wet body on top of mine, as I stroked her back and butt cheeks, outside as well as deep in the crack, feeling like I had finally found real meaning in my life. The nagging mental annoyance of dissatisfaction borne out of a feeling of something missing, that I had been chastely enduring for years, had suddenly evaporated; I could feel the change.

"Leh me go take a quick, second shower and then prepare lunch," mom said as she slowly climbed off of me.

When mom left the room, I got up and went to mine. Inside my room, elation overcame me, and I pumped my fist in the air, smiling and whispering inwardly: yes, yes, yes. After she'd had her shower and headed into the kitchen, wrapped in a short robe, I went to the bathroom and showered, smiling all the while.

Mom was quick in the kitchen; in less than an hour she came into the living room with a tray carrying my lunch. She went back and got hers and joined me on the sofa, in front of the TV. We ate in silence, only occasionally glancing at each other and smiling.

We did the dishes and other stuff in the kitchen together and as we stood looking at each other afterwards, my mother surprised me with a most uncharacteristic statement; I had never heard her use such language before.

"Come, mih little fuck buddy, let yuh big, thick, hot pussy momma give sheh baby some sex experience. As much as I would like it to be so, I know yuh won't be fucking yuh mama alone, all the time. So, I gotta teach you a few things; I want you to be good out there."

You could have knocked me over with a G-string, I was so shocked. I'd never, in all my life, heard her use a single cuss word. I couldn't believe those words were coming out the pretty mouth of my gentle, decent, soft-spoken, ministry clerk, mother; this must be some strong shit I got from the weed guy, I thought, jokingly. Mom hated vulgar language! She grabbed my crotch and laughing, led me into the sitting room, where she sat us down in the red love seat. Then shocked me even more, when she said:

"First, if you have any more of that shit you smoke, let's do a joint together ... only for today. If you don't have any, I'll give you money to go get some. I know it's just around the corner."

I did have a good stash of weed. Because of the mood I was in, I'd bought a lot more than I usually did, feeling like I just wanted to stay home and get high for a couple of days. I rolled a truly decent sized joint. We sat huddled together in the love seat and I showed my mother how to inhale the smoke. She said it was her first time. After a few drags and some teary-eyed coughing, she got the hang of it. We were soon both as high as easter kites in the sky, giggling at everything, and from the way we were looking at each other, any observer would have concluded that fuck was on both minds.

"It was precious," mom said, laughing hilariously.

"What?" I asked, laughing at whatever she was laughing at, though I hadn't a clue what it was.

"The look on yuh face when yuh heard me cuss for the first time, and then again when I suggested we do a joint together ... okay, as a rule I never cuss in everyday interactions. But I do it all the time when having sex. During sex I'm a proper cuss bird."

Now, I was laughing like a Mexican cowboy in a sixties, spaghetti western.

"I held back while we was fucking, but now that my secret is out, you know what to expect ... I have a feeling yuh will come to like it," she said patting my cheek.

She suddenly jumped up, stepped back, and did a little seductive dance to a song playing on the TV, as she untied the wrap and eased it to the floor. She stood before me, simply oozing sexual heat, in a tiny black, lace panty, her black eyes made red from weed and shiny from lustful thoughts of illicit sex with her son. She licked her lips, winked at me and patted her crotch.

12