When One Door Closes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, tek your mommy panty off, fuck buddy," she urged.

I got up and quickly got on my knees before her.

"Take your time." She spoke, running her fingers through my curly afro.

I slowly peeled the black lace off the thick figure, and when I was looking around to place it on the chair, she said:

"Put it to yuh nose and see if yuh like mih pussy smell ... that is usually a turn on for both partners, but if yuh don't like it, you don't have to do it, but feel free to do whateva yuh like, babe ... I'll ride with you."

I inhaled deeply and found that I did like it, so much so, that I moved from inhaling to licking the damp crotch. I heard my mother breathe loudly and moan.

"That's my fucking baby ... you're a natural," she said.

She stepped away and went to the single chair. She sat down, leaned back and flung both legs over the arms of the little sofa seat.

Looking at the glowing joint between my fingers, she said:

"Blow smoke on mommy's pussy as you lick it ...get my clit high," she said, giggling, as she dropped lower into the chair, sliding her ready pussy forward.

She smiled and spread the fluffy lips of her fat vulva. I blew smoke on it, and she squealed like a little girl. I went to work with my mouth on her pussy, smoking it out as I ate her out.

"Oh, fuck, babe this feels so good ... like you been eating cat a long time," she said questioningly.

'No, is mih first time, and I like it. I like how you smell and taste."

She rolled seductively under my experimenting tongue and lips. I was probing her tube, licking the red walls, nibbling on the puffed up, wrinkly lips. I kept blowing the smoke for a while and then handed her the last inch or so of weed.

"Help me out ... my head is in a mess ... did I suck your cock yesterday ... I mean earlier.?" She asked.

"I really can't remember, that was so long ago," I said giggling.

"Okay, no fucking problem, just get up and come fuck mih mouth."

She straightened up into a sitting position and I pushed my cock into the waiting, open mouth. She clamped the meat gently, not with enough pressure to prevent it sliding in. I started jabbing away and she grabbed my buttocks and pulled me forward, sending my cock down into the depths of her throat. She gagged and coughed and secreted saliva and slime all along my shaft. I held her head and fucked her throat, as she looked up into my eyes. She attempted a smile, and it looked really funny, causing me to burst out laughing.

A minute later, she pulled away.

"Okay baby, time to ride mommy's pussy."

She got up, leaned forward with hands on the back of the chair and spread her thick legs. I positioned myself behind her and drove my tool hard and deep into her.

"Oh, you fucking cave man, I like how you rammed that club up my pussy ... ooooohweeee!"

With a tight hold on her fleshy hips, I began banging my mom's pussy vigorously, my sweaty belly making loud claps against her jiggly ass. Those sounds blended tantalizingly with the sounds coming out of her unrestrained mouth. I was glad the couple and their young daughter who lived in the adjoining apartment, were away at work and school. Mommy rolled her big creamy batty furiously as I pounded, and I couldn't resist, gently slapping the jiggling meat.

"Slap it like yuh mean it honey, it won't kill me."

I gladly obliged and loved the smacking sounds and the way she cursed out encouragement. Her creamy ass was soon red and lined with finger imprints and welts. I leaned over and reached under her to cup the swinging breasts, humping her backside speedily like a big brown dog banging his bitch. She obviously was having the same thoughts, for I heard her say:

"Yuh fucking me like a puppy on he bitch ... I hope yuh doan knot inside me and can't get out," she said, laughing loud.

I squeezed her breasts and bit her traps. She squealed.

"Ah love being yuh bitch, mih puppy, ah just love it ... oh fuck, we shoulda been doing this a long time now."

I kept nibbling and biting all over her upper back and the nape of her neck.

"Like yuh marking yuh territory, honey? ... that is good, cause from now on I am yours alone."

I didn't answer, for I felt my climax nearing and gave its imminent arrival my full concentration. I moved even faster, rocking mommy's body, and when I came, I slammed into her so forcefully, I sent her face flying over the back of the chair. Luckily there was no wall there. When I pulled out, she remained standing with spread legs for a little while, as my cum drained out of her. Then, she spun around, dropped to her knees and began licking and sucking my dick and wet balls.

I stood still, looking down at her head, with its copper-toned, curly hair, loving it and every other part of her body that my eyes could access. Mommy sucked me with loving care and intent, until I was fully hard again. She led me to her bedroom, lay on her back and spread her thick legs. I got between them and entered her. We remained in the bedroom till nightfall.

12