All Comments on 'When Ordinary Isn't Ch. 02'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Baldy74Baldy74about 4 years ago
Just brilliant

One of the best romances I've read on here in ages. I literally cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Exciting

Can't wait for the next installment. Very well done and quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great

And happy that you put the break here and not delay the contact between them further. Nice to reed a story that's based on trusting someone and it pays off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok, I’m sorry.

In the first installment it wasn’t clear to me that the four names were legitimately just three women. I apologize. Great story so far, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now Now Now Now Now!!! :)

Speaking of hooks through the lip...man, have you got me hooked on this story! I can't wait for the next installment. I've read the "Twenty Years" saga and thought it was one of the best novels I've ever read...much less erotic novels...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

This story gets more interesting. I like the characters and the flow of the story. I look forward to the rest of the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m enjoying it!

I’m really enjoy your story. Your “mostly dialogue” style works for me, and it’s very easy to read. You write dialogue so well that it naturally flows along. It’s also an interesting, believable, and engaging story.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok

You've got me in.

Wasn't sure in the beginning about the dialog.

But it's gotten interesting.

Cheers and thanks.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Rounding Second and heading for....

As with your other commentators I am now engrossed. The advantage I have is that you have completed the story and I can binge read it and not have to wait for new installments to appear.

This is clearly fairy-tale stuff, but after all isn't Literotica a fantasyland online. The direction seems clear, but I'm not sure how you're going to fill several more chapters of 3 or 4 pages each. It does look like I'll stay with it although i''d be surprised if there are any surprises in the tale. Up to 4*

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

Lovely story, true romance, exciting and loving sex, and a nice fairy tale. Can't wait to finish it, Keep up the good work.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago

I didn't comment after reading the first chapter, just enjoyed it and gave it five stars. This chapter covers a lot of ground and hit home on a lot of things. After we got married, my wife was very self-conscious and private about her "time of the month". It took her a long time before she could be open enough that it was regarded as just another thing. We decided there wasn't anything wrong with a "little ketchup on the meatloaf" and grew closer together.

I really like the style of writing for this story as it's very easy to read and understand, but then so are all the your other stories. I did have to Google a couple items, like the Audi R8, very hot car and not surprised Peggy was happy to drive it.

Now, on to the next chapters because I've a feeling things aren't always going to be rainbows and unicorns for these two, I've read most of your other stories and expect some drama to pop up, lol. Thanks

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
WOW

I can be thick sometimes. I just realized "When Ordinary Isn't" has the same characters in it that the story that first got me hooked on WillDevo stories flowed from this one. That story is of course "The Future Is In The Air". I should have read your stories by the date they were written instead of alphabetically. I think I would have enjoyed them better if I had done that. Thank You for your stories. I enjoy them very, very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay, here is my honest assessment. By this point in a story, I usually expect to be sucked in and hooked if it’s a story I’m going to like. Right now, I’m still not sure. Even though Peggy and Eric have gotten more intimate, the dialog and descriptions feel a little...wooden to me. That’s the best word I can find. They just aren’t seeming like interesting people. I’m afraid I found myself skimming a bit, including through the sexy stuff, which sounded a little clinical and unromantic to me because of word choice and phrasing. I’m sorry if this isn’t very helpful. I usually try hard to say something constructive to improve things, but I can’t quite put my finger on why this doesn’t have the magic for me. I’m not sure if I’ll keep going.

teslaownerteslaowner7 months ago

Eric should have had no problem finding Peggy. He knew she was a pediatric trauma surgeon at Orange County Regional. A good PI could have gotten pictures of all of the female pediatric trauma surgeons and forwarded them to him within 24 hours. Problem solved.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

Thanks for a great story that I'm enjoying again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES