All Comments on 'When Ordinary Isn't Ch. 03'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good good good.

So I take it Peggy owns land in Texus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Exciting!!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nothing tops a Great Story!

Thanks for sharing your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

These two need to get rid of all their secrets! I know you will in other chapters to keep the story going and interesting to the readers. I like the pace and flow. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

dragonlord_nzdragonlord_nzabout 4 years ago
Going good!!

This is going good!

I'm curious about the characters vs writer...

Have the characters pit you in a position that then felt wrong to be doing/ saying something... That then had to changed?

WillDevoWillDevoabout 4 years agoAuthor
@Dragonlord_nz

I don't think I understand your question.

It's a story. The characters don't force an author to do anything. The author is always in control of the characters.

The appearance of lack of control is intentional, if that's what you're asking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lots of fun

It is so rare to read something here with a literary style and vocabulary matching that to be expected of a pair of high-level clinical-academic/technical characters; it takes the relatively pedestrian- nonetheless highly enjoyable - plot to a level where this readers pleasure is equally raised. Thanks.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Ah, A Little Mystery in the Offing

Perhaps this plot is not completely transparent, but I'm going to stick it out and see where you go for another 3 or 4 chapters. Since you guys seem to want commentary, I'll tell you that the female of your team suffers from a common female author's problem: too much descriptive crap that does nothing for the flow of the story. It is boring and redundant and of little or no interest to the reader. Clothing detail, how to install a tampon etc, etc. Sometimes the story is enhanced by fleshing out the context of the events with descriptive padding, but much of the time it's useless trivia.

I still can't get into the description of a virtually emaciated woman having "a cute butt". Do you really know what a 5'11" woman at 120 lb would look like? Like an anorexic model! Just a matter of taste I guess. 4* so far.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
what's there to critisize?

THe story is interesting, entertaining and enjoyable and free! I never got above a C in english classes, I'm not a writer or ever hoped to be. I did a B on composition I wrote for a college english class, it was a true story and the teacher loved it. That was the extent of my writing career. There fore many of the stories I read on LIT get good marks if they entertain me and make me feel good. Isn't that what its all about? Keep writing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
The light goes on!!!

As usual I'm enjoying reading this story and looking forward to the rest of it but I had such a shock when I finally woke up and realized just who Eric and Peggy are. I've just finished reading the first four chapter of 'The Future Is In The Air' but didn't connect them until we met Kevin Mace in the hanger. Boy do I feel dumb, but at least now I know this story has a happy ending :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES