When Ordinary Isn't Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they entered the elevator, Eric pulled her close to him. He whispered in her ear, "I am having the time of my life with you. You're really something special."

"How do your words make me feel so important?" she asked, kissing him.

"Because you are. Simple as that," he said, returning her kiss with a little more intensity.

When the elevator arrived at the selected floor, she walked hand-in-hand with him to her room and unlocked it.

"Peggy, I am really curious about something. I'd like to ask you a very personal question. You're completely free to wave me off. I know I'm not entitled an answer."

"Sure," she said.

"Like I said in the elevator. You're an incredible woman. You're like one in a billion. I've never met anyone like you. I'm just really curious why…" he hesitated.

"Why what?"

"Why you haven't been snatched up. I mean… sheesh. Not to sound like a pig or anything, but you've got to be one of the most attractive women ever. I don't just mean physically. You're crazy whip-smart, which truly has to be the most attractive thing about you. Why in the world have you not—"

"Because every man I've ever been interested in turned out to be a ten-ton douche-wagon."

"Of course," he said, clearing his throat nervously.

"Forgive me, but the last thing you just said. That I'm smart?"

"Yeah?"

"Every man I've gone out with has been… I don't know. Especially in my peer group, I can only think it's huge egos with no room for anything else. You told me you worry about gold-diggers. So do I. Then, there's the whole scalpel-jock mentality. Others are perhaps intimidated by someone who might be as or more intelligent than they are."

"Why?" he asked about her final declaration, having missed the clue because it fit so neatly into his weltanschauung .

"I have no idea. You tell me," she said, with exasperation in her voice.

"I can't. I really can't, because you're like the total opposite of every woman I've encountered. You called them gold-diggers which is as apt a metaphor as I can conjure. They were vacuous and vapid. In it to win it. But you… you're challenging."

"I'm not sure how to respond."

"I like challenges," he whispered.

"I like you."

"I want you."

"What took you so long?" she rasped as she quickly began to shuck her clothes. "I haven't showered since like five-thirty this morning," she said as she walked toward the bathroom.

He pulled the duvet from the bed and settled it in a heap beside it.

"I don't care," he said as he pulled her back and lifted her from the floor. He playfully carried her over his shoulder and swatted her vulnerably exposed rump while she squealed. He carried her to the bed and placed her atop it. It required only ten seconds for him to remove his clothes. Peggy grinned madly at his aggressiveness.

"You want this, huh?" she challenged, splaying her labia with her fingers, showing him how very ready she was.

"You bet I do," he said, crawling on top of her and pushing himself between her fingers into her vagina.

"Oh fuck," they groaned in unison as they joined.

She decided to take the role of the aggressor and flipped him to his back. His eyes flew wide in surprise. His cheeks pulled his lips into a very satisfying grin. She sat atop him and took him into her body. She ground her fur into his. The friction of its coarseness rubbed her clitoris when she found the perfect angle. He nestled into the magic spot she was convinced her toys would never again satisfy the way his perfectly shaped and sized penis did. It tingled and throbbed with pleasure.

She ground against him. Her clit burned with incredible pleasure and sensation. The expression on his face mimicked her own. She watched his eyes peering into her. Her soul was ignited. She felt she was walking on the edge of a cloud, right at the point of falling into the abyss of weightless ecstasy when he reached to her breasts with both hands and played with her nipples.

"Peg, you're so unimaginably beautiful. We fit together perfectly . I've never felt such…" he stopped before he admitted more than he was ready.

"What, baby?" she groaned.

"You're just… perfect," he sighed.

The sound of his voice and the tone of his compliments yanked the ends of threads. She began to slowly unravel. She felt the first strands give way. Her flesh erupted with goosebumps.

"Tell me more," she whispered, craving his affection and attention.

"The way you're moving… I love how you move. Your body is so… I don't know how to explain it. You're so… in balance. I could have you there forever because you're keeping me right on the edge without sending me past it. You are totally in control… and it's… perfect," he said, as he found her rhythm and rocked his pelvis with hers.

"God, Eric, where have you been all my life?" she mewled softly.

The words hit him squarely in the chest. He heard and felt her emotional release and they rang in his bones. He so craved to tell her, but vestiges of his armor remained and held his words at bay.

"In the wrong places until I met you," was his guarded answer.

They grasped, pawed, and bit at each other's bodies until her release washed all over her emotionally and a portion of his midsection physically. Eric was thrilled to feel her erupt just moments before he ejaculated deeply into her body.

She adored the echoes of his groans and growls through his climax and the tight grip he had on her hips when she felt his cum pouring over her cervix. She could feel it thumping against his glans when her muscles shivered the dance of orgasm.

They cleaned up their mess as best they could then settled into the dry half of the bed, cuddling into sleep.