When Ordinary Isn't Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillDevo
WillDevo
862 Followers

"Please touch me, Eric."

Eric slowly lowered himself in the water until it was over his shoulders. He allowed her buoyancy to float her higher against him. He felt a nipple graze his nose. Like a newborn, he blindly searched for it by sensation alone until he found his prize. He encircled her areola with his lips and suckled it inward, painting the firm nub at its center with his tongue.

"God, that feels so good," she cooed in the darkness, holding his head to her breast. She twisted when her left side felt lonely. He lavished its perfect twin with the same affection.

"Oh!" she gasped when she felt his hand slide between her buttocks where a finger came into the softest touch of her anus. The unexpected sensation resonated up her spine. She felt goosebumps race down her neck.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to do that," he said after moving his hand into the soft folds of her vulva.

"Don't apologize," she gasped as he stroked her flesh. "It just... surprised me. No one..." her breath staggered with the unusual but pleasant sensation. "I've never been touched there," she whispered, burying her face into his neck and biting into his upper trapezius.

"Oh, god," he whimpered against the pain of her nip. "I need you. Please, I want you," he said before he licked against the edge of her ear and suckled its earlobe. The back of a gold stud raked his tongue.

"Let's go inside," she said, as she removed her legs from around him. She waded in the water to the panel and pressed two buttons. The waterfall stopped its cascade, and light returned.

He wrapped his own limbs around her body, and his own buoyancy allowed her to move him effortlessly to the steps outside the grotto. They dried themselves, but left their clothes on the lounge and traipsed fully naked through the extent of the house. Peggy guided him to her bedroom.

"I'm yours, baby," she growled again, grappling at his body.

"Huh-uh. Ladies come first," he said sweetly and lifted her onto the bed.

Their embrace was warm and collective. Their kisses were frenetic then focused. He encouraged her to offer the center of her arousal by pushing against her feet until they were snug against his shoulders as he brought his mouth to the lowest extent of her torso.

As soon as his tongue rasped across her clitoris, she clutched at the down-filled duvet underneath her and groaned his name. They delighted in the knowledge that it was the first time they could make love without the concern of any other ears overhearing. They both considered their romps in the hotel to be particularly pleasant, but their urges to vocalize were unencumbered in Peggy's dwelling. Eric suspected, and Peggy knew, there were no ears within two hundred yards.

"Eric! Yes ! Right there. God, what you're doing !" she cried as he flicked his tongue against the feathery separation between her clitoris and its hood. He tugged gently upward against the pad of her pubis. Her pea was made fully available to his attention. He occasionally slipped his tongue lower to take in the offerings of her vagina.

The scent of her femininity filled his sinuses. He instinctively ground his tumescence into the soft fabric of the duvet, being very careful not to bring his own arousal too far.

Peggy's orgasm arrived without expectation, without warning. She yelled so loudly she surprised herself.

He caught her reflexes, eased his affections, and simply kissed her engorged parts, immersing himself in her incredibly rich aroma. Resting his head against her upturned thigh, he nuzzled into the coarse fur at her mons.

When he felt her legs relax across his back, his nature drove him forward, kissing and gently suckling her engorged labia. He tickled her inner lips with the tip of his tongue along the length of their scalloped edges. His ministrations escaped his control, and his tongue crossed the lower boundary of her perineum, then farther. She laughed in reflex and gripped his shoulders in her thighs.

"Eric!" she shrieked. "You just..." She giggled uncontrollably.

"What?" he chuckled with her.

She laughed. "That was my anus again."

"You sound like a doctor," he said and laughed more fully.

"My butthole, baby! You just licked my butthole!"

As soon as she said it, her laughter took over. He took advantage of her weakened state, spread her legs wider and purposefully ran his tongue fully over her pecan-tinted ring.

"Oh, god," she growled with the tender contact the tip of his tongue made in the center of her bottom. "Oh oh oh oh," she stuttered, surprised that he'd do such a thing on purpose, even more surprised that she was allowing it, and a little shocked she was enjoying the sensation his tongue was imparting on that secret part of her body. She relaxed into his tender attention and pulled her knees toward her breasts to ensure his access wasn't obstructed in the slightest.

She felt his nose grazing her clitoris with his motions and tilted her pelvis to increase the pressure. He received the message and used every part of his face to pleasure the entirety of her bottom and crotch as he began tasting the drizzle of her imminent orgasm.

Her gasps and groans were the only sounds he heard as it waned.

"God, Eric," she panted loudly. "What other surprises do you have in store for me?" she smiled languidly at him.

"I'll think of something," he whispered as he climbed forward and atop her, nuzzling and suckling the firm little mounds of her tiny tits on his way to her mouth where a delicious kiss awaited.

The masculine hormones in his saliva intermingled with the feminine in hers. They consumed the cocktail only they could create. Her libido was punching holes in the slate tile roof of her home.

"May I?" he asked.

She felt his dick nudging her inner lips. "You may, my love," she cooed with a tender, loving smile.

He entered her fully and without effort as her pussy stretched to accept him completely.

He gently rocked his pelvis in shallow strokes. She felt his glans nudging her cervix. The tingles went up her sides to her nipples and armpits.

"You're not allowed to cum until I tell you," she whispered with a wicked grin as he stole her gaze.

"Are you going to be mean to me?" He pouted playfully.

"Not at all. Not. At. All."

They engaged in an easy rhythm. When he felt close to the edge, he simply stopped and breathed, relishing the slow movements of one of her hands through his hair and the other stroking his shoulders and back. It was unrushed, all-consuming closeness and wholeness. It was the richness of lovemaking in its fullest.

"Your touch is incredible, babe." He smiled.

Their dance resumed. Peggy allowed herself a slow, rolling orgasm with his pubis pressing into her mons and providing exquisitely gentle stimulation to her clitoris as its hood was stretched upward then relaxed back over her glans.

"I felt that," Eric hissed, "and I can't wait. Please? May I?"

She smiled and tapped her tongue with a fingertip.

Eric's brows rose. "Are you... are you sure?" His eyes beckoned for clarity.

She nodded with a deliciously sweet smile before shimmying backward from underneath him and leaning on an elbow as Eric brought himself to the perfect height.

She suckled and licked his glossy, wet shaft slowly, easily, lovingly, tasting her pussy on his dick for the first time. She paused occasionally, allowing him cool-downs before she upped her efforts. She gently fondled his scrotum, feeling the weight of his testicles in her palm. When the skin tightened, she knew he was near.

Peggy hoped it would give Eric the same incredible sensation he'd given her, so she allowed herself to explore what she previously thought taboo. She extended her middle finger and gently caressed his anus. Scant seconds passed before his orgasm arrived, propelled by her unexpected stimulation as well as her consent to end in her mouth. Peggy's eyes watched his as he began to empty himself in brief but powerful volleys against her tongue. The corners of her mouth rose in the most wicked smile which pushed the twinkles of her eyes to join the stars he was seeing in his ecstasy.

"Oh, Peggy !" he cried with such a force of emotion and release that her skin tingled with his praise. She gulped, swallowing his offering, both feeling joyous pleasure.

When he was spent, Eric collapsed sideways and grasped at Peggy's body. He needed and craved to have her in the fullest of contact with him.

They rested easily and comfortably in simple strokes and caresses.

"I think you've killed me," he sighed in utter relaxation, "because this is what heaven has to feel like."

She grinned fully. "I don't think we're dead, though, because I can feel my heart going nuts," she growled affectionately.

"That was unexpected." He smiled dreamily at her.

"What you did to my ass wasn't?"

"Yeah. I loved your reaction."

"I could tell," she whispered.

"I love every single part of you."

"Thank you, Eric. You make me feel beautiful."

"It's easy, because you are."

After several minutes of comfortable, relaxed embraces, Eric asked, "What time does your on-call start?"

"It parallels my regular shift. Seven o'clock."

"Then maybe we should get some sleep? It's after midnight."

"I think you're right. And I couldn't be more relaxed."

"Yeah, my love. Me, too."

"Would you turn off the lights?" she asked.

"Uh," he paused. "I don't know how."

"There's a switch next to the door, goofball." She giggled as she turned off all the other automated systems with her phone.

"Oh." He sheepishly chuckled. He left the bed and flipped the ordinary toggle downward. He returned to their nest and snuggled warmly into her.

"Eric?" she whispered.

"Yeah, babe?"

"I can't imagine being happier than I am right now."

"You stole my words."

WillDevo
WillDevo
862 Followers