When Ordinary Isn't Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you're describing is something I could totally get behind," he said, suddenly shutting off the funny charm. "Show me progress. If you show measurable progress in two years, I'll make a donation."

Taken aback, she coughed in shock, then finished chewing the bite of naan.

"I'm sorry?" she said after she swallowed.

"I hope you're on to something. I really do. I'm a results-oriented person. Show me results, and I will personally make another contribution. Eric and I might even be able to convince the board of directors to match at least a portion of it as a corporate gift."

"That's premature, Lance."

"Perhaps it is. I prefer to think of it as educated optimism. I sense you're prepared to succeed."

Eric sat quietly, hearing his friend shift into a mode with which he was familiar, the mode of his business partner and the CEO of the corporation they created. Peggy glanced at Eric and saw only a reassuring smile.

"Well, okay then," she said.

"Yep!" Lance said, clapping his knees with his hands.

She daubed her lips with her napkin and placed it in her box along with the plastic fork before closing it.

"Would one of you gentlemen please direct me to the ladies' room?"

Eric rose from his seat and walked Peggy out of the suite. "Turn left up there. The restrooms are across from the elevators."

"Thanks, babe," she said before walking down the hall. Eric returned to the table.

"Oh, my god , Eric. Where on Earth did that woman come from?"

He laughed lightly, picking up the disposables and depositing them in the trashcan. "She was born in San Francisco."

"She is so not Renée. She kicks Renée's ass ."

"That she does. It freaking scared the shit out of me when Dalton drove up with Mickey. I barely avoided losing my dinner, but Peggy didn't even bat an eye. She jumped right into the back of the Jeep and literally got her hands all up in it.

"Watching her in her element was the most incredible thing I've ever witnessed. She kept a man alive for more than an hour using nothing but a tie-down and her skills. I'm amazed by everything about her, Lance, I really am."

"I can tell, man. She's an interesting woman."

Eric sat silently for several long moments. "You remember I've gone crazy, right?"

"Absolutely."

He paused again.

"I'm going to ask her to marry me."

Lance stared at him with wide eyes, silent for lengthened seconds. The shadow of Peggy returning behind him broke his shocked mental state.

"Such a serious discussion," Peggy said, seeing their expressions as she came back into the room and put her hand softly on Eric's shoulder.

"Yeah," Eric said, clearing his throat.

"What was it about?"

"TIGAP ," Lance quickly answered.

Eric grasped the diversion. "Triggered Ion Gallium Arsenide Process. Reiter-Marlin will be announcing it next week. It's the first significant advance in semiconductor manufacturing in more than a decade."

"Oh, nerd talk?" Peggy asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah. Look at the time. I know y'all are flying out at one o'clock. I'm glad we were able to meet up. It really has been a pleasure, Doctor Foreman," Lance said, rising from his seat.

"I'm not sure when my house at the ranch will be livable again, so I'll probably be spending the lion's share of my time here for the next few months, at least. Don't be a stranger, okay?" Eric said as he and Peggy rose.

"Let me know if there's anything you need to get everything back in order. Doctor Foreman, I'm excited to see what becomes of your research."

"Likewise. I'm sure we'll see more of each other?"

Lance lightly laughed. "I hope so. Farewell."

Not two minutes elapsed between the time Eric and Peggy had boarded to when the jet was taxiing to the runway. Five more minutes passed until they were airborne. Fifteen more elapsed in near silence between them.

"You've been quiet since we left your friend's office," Peggy observed. "Is everything okay?"

She had one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah," he answered with a smile. "Just thinking."

"What about?"

"Uh... TIGAP ."

"Oh. I see."

"You've been kind of quiet, too."

It required a mere five seconds for her to decide she wouldn't tell him she'd overheard what he'd revealed to Lance before she re-entered his office. Eric's voice, though subdued, had been just loud enough for her to hear. Though her heart leapt into her throat when she heard the words, she'd stopped her approach for several moments so she could absorb them.

Her brain told her not to react, not to let on, not to scream. Her heart told her to be quiet. It told her she'd be a fool to say anything which might push Eric into a position to which he wasn't ready to commit himself. She let Eric's diversion slide, both in the office, and in that moment.

She formed her answer. "I'm thinking about how much of a treasure you are, and how there must be a higher power in control of this universe who led us to each other," she said with a barely perceptible catch of emotion in her voice. It was a lie of omission, but truth into itself.

"I love you, Margaret."

She smiled warmly. "I love you, too."

As more silence stretched, each of them stole fleeting glances of the other, trying to gauge and measure tempers. It wasn't a comfortable span of time for either of them.

"I'm sorry, Peggy. I... I lied to you."

"What?" she responded to the jarring words.

"Lance and I weren't talking about TIGAP . I don't ever want to be dishonest with you, but, if you'll forgive me, we were talking about something I'm not quite ready to talk to you about."

Her heart leapt again, and she wondered if he saw one corner of her lips reflexively turn upward of their own accord.

"I know," she said before she could stop herself.

His eyes looked suddenly panicked. "You kn--"

She placed a finger across his lips with a shush.

"Peg--"

"Really, babe. Don't say it, okay? I understand. You don't need to say another word, okay?"

Eric saw the most tender expression on her face and instantly knew. He knew she knew. Though the plane was cruising at forty thousand feet, he felt closer to heaven than he'd ever been because she wasn't impatient or frustrated.

He smiled broadly. "Shit, Peg. I love you."

"I love you, too, boo ," she said with her own tender smile, "but... for future reference? Please try to avoid including the words 'love', 'shit', and my name in the same sentence."

He chuckled. "It's a deal."

The expression on Peggy's face sent shivers through Eric's body. He adored the woman. It was a fact beyond any doubt.

"Hey," Peggy whispered. "You don't need to say anything about what happened at the office, but I want you to know what it did to me," she said, unbuckling her seat-belt.

She slid her little bottom fully forward in her seat and spread her thighs widely, allowing him to easily feast his eyes. She hoped he'd perhaps see the wet spot she could certainly feel at her crotch.

Eric unbuckled his own and knelt on the cabin floor. He wanted to bury his face between her legs. The view aroused his flesh furiously, but he held himself in check.

"Listen to me, my love. I love the way you offer your beauty and show me your desire. I'm having to force myself not to be an ape and chew a hole through your clothes to get to you. I need you to know this. It's your soul which draws me so much more powerfully and easily to you, Peggy. I can feel your heartbeat with my hand," he said, placing one between her breasts.

"I physically crave your body with my own." He took her hand and pressed it to his chest.

"I can see your soul without looking because it's... a glow . It's like an aura surrounding my thoughts of you. I feel your soul, like it's washing all over me. It's not physical. Your soul is... it's a whole other thing."

Peggy wanted to cry at the clarity of his words. She returned to a modest posture and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled her into a comforting embrace.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being an ape," he said, quaking in her arms.

"Don't say that. You're not ." She pushed him away so she could look into his eyes.

"An ape wouldn't be able to do what you just did. Every word you've ever spoken to me has made me feel so valued. I'm connected to you, too. Your soul pours out every time you talk to me, but now I want you to listen. I love that you react as you do when you're physical with me. I want you to enjoy me as much as I enjoy you . Are you listening to me?"

He nodded.

"Good. When we get back, I want to have fun in the cave. You, me, and lots of water. Not here on this plane, okay? I'm going to force myself to sit here thinking about what we're going to do to each other when we get home."

Eric's heart warmed when he realized she didn't say my home or my house. She'd only said home . She'd already brought him in.

The copilot slid open the cockpit door and advised over his shoulder they'd begun the initial descent into Orlando International. The were flying to that airport because Peggy had flown to Oklahoma commercially, thus her car was there.

"Ugh," Peggy whined in frustration, "It'll probably take over an hour at this time of day to get to the house from the big airport. I wish we could land at the closer one instead."

They were both exceedingly horny and ready to set the earth afire with their sparks.

"Tell Captain Sanz," he said with a wry smile.

"Tell her what?"

"Tell her where you'd rather go."

"How?"

"Just tell her," he said, bobbing his head in the direction of the flight deck.

"Captain Sanz?" Peggy nervously said with a raised voice.

"Yes, Doctor Foreman?"

"Would it be too much trouble to land at Executive instead of the big airport?"

"Shouldn't be. We can divert there if you prefer," she called back over her shoulder.

"I would, if it's possible."

Eric popped up the LCD and watched. Three minutes later, the route map and ETA updated.

"All set, Doctor Foreman. We'll be landing in about ten minutes," the pilot said.

"You've got to be kidding me," Peggy quietly spoke.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Eric said with a cheeky grin.

"You sure you want to get rid of this plane?"

"We'll see," he said as he tapped on his iPad.

"But... how are we going to get home?"

"Already taken care of. I've requested a rental be brought to the executive terminal. It might even be there by the time we land.

Fifteen minutes later, Peggy was gunning a Dodge Charger GT out of the parking lot.

"Damn it," she groaned once on the highway.

"What's the matter, babe?" Eric asked.

She pushed her hand between her legs for a few seconds, then thrust it in front of Eric's face.

"You tell me ," she hissed as he smelled her pussy on her damp fingers.

His voice trembled when he said, "Fuck. You're soaked . Should I have called for a helicopter instead?"

"I doubt the HOA would appreciate one landing in the back yard."

He chuckled, then decided he wanted to see how aroused he could make her with words alone.

"Peggy, drive carefully, okay?"

"Of course."

"I'm really anxious to touch you between your legs because I just now realized I've never fingered your gorgeous little pussy."

"Stop it," she moaned.

"I'm very curious to know how soft and velvety the inside of your delicious cunt is. I want to lick the inside of your lips while I stroke inside you softly," he said as matter-of-factly as he could, despite his own intense arousal.

"You know, the way the crotch of your jeans smells right now makes me want to cum in my pants. Think about me massaging your g-spot with my fingertips, seeing if I can find your magical place even deeper inside your tight, dripping vagina. You know, that magic area inside you that makes you whimper when I nudge it with my dick when we fuck. I'll finger you, then lick them off. Over and over."

"Please stop," she groaned.

"Have I ever told you how the flavor of your juice changes when you cum? You're delicious beyond description as soon as I lick between your lips, and then after I lip-nibble your pretty little clitty, it's like everything goes nuts. I love it when you cum in my mouth, and you--"

"Stop it!" she hollered.

"I'm not going to stop when we get there."

"You'd better not. You'd better not, damn it."

It took ten more horribly long minutes until they arrived home.

"Fuck it, Eric. I want your cum in my mouth. Now !" she said after they'd exited the car.

She pulled tautly against the buttons at his fly and enveloped his cock in her mouth right there, on the driveway, in broad daylight. She quickly and easily expressed an explosion from him which she swallowed eagerly.

"Wow." She giggled, wiping an errant drop of cum from her cheek with her shirtsleeve.

"We'd better get inside before the neighbors call the cops," she said, buttoning him back up. There was little likelihood of such a thing happening because the end of the driveway wasn't visible from the street or other houses.

She grasped his hand in hers and ran with him through the front door.

"My turn," she groaned, ripping her clothes from her body.

She dragged him to the kitchen, hopped up onto the island, and offered him her engorged and slippery parts which he lavished with abandon. He'd never seen her so thoroughly aroused. He pushed two fingers deeply into her pussy and stroked the puffy flesh inside against her pubic bone while he lapped at her clitoris. Her climax arrived as fast as his had.

"Hmm. All better now?" he whispered as he reached for some paper towels to dry his face and the countertop.

"Hardly. Let's go to bed."

"It's not even six o'clock."

"Yeah. We're going to screw around for a while, eat dinner, then fuck some more."

It was almost eleven o'clock when the roaring of their stomachs superseded their carnal cravings.

"Good lord." Peggy laughed. "We're going to need a different room."

"Yeah, it's a bit ripe in here," Eric agreed, comically waving his hand in front of his nose.

"Come on. I'm starving ," she said, slipping on a cute little pair of silk boxers and a slinky tank top. He put on a tee over a pair of jogging shorts which had an inner lining snug enough to support his worn-out bits.

They went to the kitchen.

"I don't have anyone like Izzie, so let's see what we can find," she said.

Eric opened the fridge and something caught his eye.

In the freezer, he found a package of frozen diced potatoes. He placed it and the kielbasa on the countertop.

He looked in the vegetable crisper and found everything else he needed.

"I've got an idea."

"Yeah?"

"Trust me. All I need is a big skillet."

He heard Peggy's stomach growl and watched her pet it, trying futilely to calm it.

She removed a pan from the overhead rack. He drizzled a little olive oil into it and lit the flame.

They worked together to dice veggies, then Peggy started crisping the combined cubed potatoes, onions, and bell peppers as Eric sliced the sausage into bite-sized coins. The kitchen came alive with a savory aroma.

"Ooh! Want to pick us a bottle of wine?" she asked, pointing toward the pantry.

"I have no idea what you've got back there, but I think a Riesling would pair well," he suggested.

"Be right back," she said. It took her barely fifteen seconds to return with a bottle of Eifel-Pfeiffer Auslese Mosel. She dusted off the bottle then placed it into the freezer so it'd be nicely chilled by the time their food was ready to eat.

After the vegetable blend began to brown, Eric shoveled the sausage slices into the skillet.

Ten minutes later, they piled portions onto plates, uncorked the wine, filled two glasses, and sat together at the island.

"Oh, this is wonderful. This is comfort food," she said with a loud sigh. "How'd you come up with this?"

"My granddad would make it on mornings before we'd go hunting," he answered, "but with deer sausage."

"It's been ages since I've had venison," she commented. "Only time I ever had it was at the ranch. Dad wasn't a hunter, but some of his guys would bring some to him."

"You liked it?"

"I loved the tenderloin cutlets my mom would make, and jerky, for sure. The thought of black-peppered jerky brings back memories."

He smiled at her. "Fond ones?"

"Absolutely."

After they'd sated their appetites, they cleaned the kitchen and Eric placed the leftovers in the fridge.

"I see you ate the bagels and blueberries."

"Heck yeah. You're going to have to teach me how to make that blueberry stuff. I stirred the last of it into some Greek yogurt. It was insanely good."

"Blech." Eric shuddered with a grimace.

"What? Don't like yogurt?"

"I don't like Greek yogurt. It's like cottage cheese mixed with chunks of corncob."

She laughed. "No it isn't!"

"Or wallpaper paste."

She laughed harder before giving him a tender hug.

"You sleepy?" Eric asked, seeing Peggy yawn.

"Yeah. I feel a food-coma settling in on me."

"Let's get you to bed. You've got work tomorrow morning."

"Yeah. Don't remind me," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Maybe it'll be a quick day."

"From your lips to God's ears," she said. "You know what? We made a heck of a mess of our bed, and I don't feel like stripping and remaking it. Let's sleep in here instead," she suggested at the door of one of the guest rooms. They snuggled into bed after turning out the lights.

"Eric, I love you."

"I love you, too," he whispered and kissed the back of her neck, encouraging her to spoon into him. He cuddled her warmth until they were both fast asleep.

It was 7:45am when Eric awoke. He knew Peggy's shift had started at 7:00 and was surprised he'd slept through her morning routine and departure.

He took a shower, shaved, and dressed casually in the room in which they'd furiously romped. Finding the store of clean linens, he changed the sheets and made the bed then deposited the wonderfully used sheets in the laundry room hamper.

He called the flight dispatch service and released his crew so they could be assigned to any flights in the area. In the kitchen, he found a handwritten note next to the coffee maker.

Text me when you're up and around.

Why didn't you wake me before you left? he texted Peggy.

You looked so peaceful and comfy. I couldn't bring myself to do it her reply came about two minutes later.

How's your day so far?

Boring 😴

He laughed.

His phone rang.

"I'm sorry you're bored," Eric answered.

"Well, on the upside, I only have ten hours to go."

"Ugh," he said.

"Yeah. But hey. Before I forget, I left the keys to the rental car by the door to the garage if you want to get out and do anything."

"Thanks, baby. I might just do that. Any suggestions?" he asked, already knowing full-well what his plans for the day would entail.

"You could go to Cocoa Beach now since your foot is all better."

"No, I want you with me the first time I go there."

"You want to count all the electrical outlets in the house? It'd be about as productive as what I'm doing now."

He laughed. "Yeah. That's what I'll do."

"If you want to go back to Oklahoma, I understand," she said sweetly.

"No. No way . Not this time. I want to be wherever you are, so I've already released the crew."

"Well, then make yourself at home," she responded. "I'll call you in a few hours. We can do lunch."

"Yeah. I'd like that."

"Crap. I'm being paged. I need to go."

"I love you, sweetheart. Go do miracles."

He imagined the beautiful woman walking around a hospital in scrubs and a lab coat, and that image was very alluring. He polished his plans in his mind, but figured he had plenty of time to do a little work before he made preparations for them.